Traffic Girl - Katie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make it a big bump, daddy," she said.

She didn't need to tell me. I had. I covered the center of her smooth anus with coke.

"Get ready, Kitty Kat," I said, pushing the head of my cock.

"Fuck, this is going to be so hot," Kat said.

"One," I said, "two ... three."

When I got to three, I pushed my cock past the brief resistance of her sphincter, and felt the warmth of her ass as it opened to me. Simultaneously, Kat used the weight of me entering her to control her body as she started snorting the line of cocaine from the tip of Bryce's cock and moving down toward the base of the shaft. Having my cock invade her ass while she inhaled the coke didn't even make her flinch. She finished the line, then pushed back against me, giving a long moan in appreciation of the penetration, and deep-throated Bryce's cock to clean off the rest of the drugs. She sucked him in rhythm with our anal sex, and the three of us reveled in this smutty reunion. Bryce gave me a high five, and then I turned my attention to Nicole and Rita.

Rita smiled at me and, glass straw in hand, cupped her tits. She pinched her nipples and gave a little sigh. Then she licked her lips and sized up the two thick lines of white powder on Ryan's even thicker penis. Nicole sucked on his balls, dangling low and heavy, and ran her tongue underneath his shaft to ensure he was hard. But he didn't need it. Ryan was going to be hard enough just seeing Rita's tits. He never took his eyes off them.

"Ready?" Rita said to Nicole.

"Ready," Nicole nodded back at her.

Rita started at the base of Ryan's cock on the left side. Nicole started at the tip of it on the right side. The time it took me two strokes in and out of Kat's ass, Rita and Nicole made the cocaine disappear. It was easily a half gram each. When they finished, the girls giggled at each other. Rita licked her lips as she held her nostrils closed.

"You want to clean him up?" Nicole asked.

"You do the honors," Rita said, a hint of reluctance in her voice.

"Yeah," Ryan agreed. "You clean up, Nicole, and Rita will let me do a couple bumps off her tits. She knows that's what I want anyway."

"You're obsessed with these tits," Rita said cockily, cupping them again. Her pink nipples were achingly hard.

Nicole sucked Ryan's cock, and he just nodded to Rita in response. Rita moved to spoon a couple bumps on the top of each round, firm mound. Kat let go of Bryce's cock and gasped.

"This is the best fucking high I've ever had, daddy," she said, breathless. "My heart feels like it's going to jump out of my chest. I swear to god I've never been this coked out. It's perfect!"

Before we could respond, Ryan's voice took over the room again.

"Yeah, baby," he said, "let me at those perfect milkers."

Rita held her tits together and pushed them up proudly. Ryan made the bumps disappear in an instant. Because, the reality was, he wasn't interested in the coke so much as playing with Rita's tits. His tongue, legendarily long, flicked out and stroked Rita's nipples as he crudely, liberally tongued her breasts. She gave him a little leeway before pushing him away in a fit of laughter.

"Okay, enough, stud!" Rita said. "I need Nicole for something. And, John, sweetheart, I need you, too."

Rita and I had talked about this possibility beforehand, and I was happy to see it come to fruition. I pulled out of Kat's asshole, and she whined briefly.

"Ryan, can you take over here?" I said as I tapped out.

"I'm nothing but selfless, brother," he said with a laugh.

"Brycey, why don't you take my ass," Kat said. "You haven't had it in way too long. Ryan, in my pussy. Please. God. I need two dicks inside me. So badly. I'm going to cum so hard for you two beautiful boys."

Ryan and I essentially traded places. Nicole was still on her knees.

"Sweetie, can you clean off my husband while I get something?" Rita said sweetly.

Nicole didn't bother to answer. She just took my cock in her mouth. Her enchanting brown eyes never dropped their gaze up at me while she sucked. I knew she was getting wetter with every moment she gave head. Rita was back within a minute, and I was surprised by what she held up.

"Here we go!" she said happily.

"Oh, wow!" Kat said, just as Ryan was entering her pussy after Bryce had stuffed her ass.

It was a strap-on with two dildos, one large and another smaller.

"I thought this would be a treat for you," Rita said, running her free hand across Nicole's shoulders as her head bobbed up and down enthusiastically.

"Are you and John going to double penetrate me?" Nicole asked, standing up.

"All you have to do is pick who goes in which hole," Rita said with a grin.

Before Nicole could respond, however, Rita was kissing her. Their tits jousted, and my cock, slick with Nicole's saliva, was throbbing. Nicole enthusiastically slipped her tongue into Rita's mouth.

"I want John in my ass," Nicole said. "You should be in my pussy because, well ..."

Her voice trailed off, and it caught Bryce's attention. He was kneeling behind Kat, looking toward us, as he sawed his cock in and out of her. Ryan was underneath her, splitting apart her cunt with his huge erection that could never be denied.

"Tell them, babe," Bryce encouraged Nicole.

Rita was already positioning Nicole on the other bed. She moved her around so that she would be on top of Rita, riding the strap-on, with her ass up high in the air for me to take her anally. It was the mirror image of Kat with Bryce and Ryan.

"Only Bryce can cum in my pussy right now," Nicole said, her voice a combination of husky lust and a deep moan. "We're trying to get pregnant."

"Oh my god," Rita said. "I'm happy for you!"

"I guess that means you've got to save your load for her," Kat said, the barest hint of disappointment in her voice.

"Just the first one," Bryce grunted. "I'm going have some nut for you, Kat."

"You know I kill for that," Kat said. "I love how long your dick is and how deep it shoots. I swear I feel you in my stomach right now."

I took up my position behind Nicole, and ran my hand over her hips. She still had the softest skin I'd ever felt. Rita was inside her pussy, moving the strap-on in and out slowly, allowing me to stuff the sexy brunette from behind.

"I've been dreaming of being your ass slut," Nicole said.

She reached behind her and spread herself for me. I spit on her asshole and sank inside. Rita's silicone cock was so large and thick, I could easily feel it through the thin membrane separating Nicole's pussy from her ass.

"Fuck, I don't know how such a huge whore keeps her ass so tight," I grunted as I pushed my cock past Nicole's sphincter and into her welcoming bowels.

"It just feels tight because you're thick," Nicole said. "I'm used to Brycey's length. But you stretch my asshole open so far."

"I never hear any complaints!" Bryce called out over Kat's moans from being double-stuffed.

"I'm not complaining, baby," Nicole said, her voice sounding distant as she lost herself in the pleasure. "But you know how John just owns my ass."

I got Nicole to stop talking by spanking her ass sharply.

"Yes! Baby! Spank my ass!" she cried. "You feel so good in my slutty asshole."

Rita looked over Nicole's shoulder and smiled at me. This was incredibly hot. Fucking Nicole with Rita was something new, another level. It made me want her next. I also loved seeing Kat taking two cocks. This was her fetish. She had found the thing she loved, what brought her off most intensely. And I liked the two guys who were fucking her right now. They were legitimate friends. They were respectful. It made it more fun to share her.

This doubled up double-penetration went on for about ten minutes. Until Bryce became the first to announce he was close to getting off. He pulled out of Kat's ass, and she whimpered with disappointment, but she had already cum twice and couldn't really complain.

"I've got you," Ryan growled at her, and he simply slid a few inches up the bed so his cock could fill the gaping void in her backdoor.

"Oh my fuck!" Kat cried out. "I'm cumming again! Fuck you fill me up!"

Bryce slid off the bed and moved over to where Rita and I were fucking his girlfriend. Rita pulled out, and Bryce took her place. But, first, Nicole cleaned Kat's ass off his cock. It was an ultimately erotic sight for me. The two girls who had been such ferocious rivals now entwined in the most raunchy, intimate way. It made a light bulb go off in my head.

"Rita, do you want her ass?" I said.

"Hell yeah," Rita said.

"Give me the big dildo!" Nicole implored, pulling Bryce out of her mouth. "Ream my ass while Bryce knocks me up. I want to feel him shooting that sperm in my unprotected womb."

Rita and I immediately changed places, and she just viciously shoved the large dildo up Nicole's asshole. It forced her to let out a shrill scream.

"I'm surprised you didn't beg John to fill that ripe pussy," Rita said audibly.

"Oh, god, I want it," she said. "I just want every load in my fertile cunt. My baby fever is out of fucking control."

Bryce walked over, raging hard-on bouncing up and down, and took his place in Nicole's pussy. While they worked toward their reproductive goals, Kat had moved closer to the edge of the bed with Ryan. Her eyes were alight with lust. She had her feet on the floor now and raised her knees revealing the full length of his cock that split open her ass. Then she bent her knees and took it inside her again, almost delirious with the joy of it. It was a lewd demonstration of just how far Ryan's cock penetrated her body. The illusion they created was one of him being inside her almost up to her chest.

"Daddy, I need you in my pussy," Kat moaned. "I'll cum so hard if you're inside me, too. I need two dicks. At least two dicks. Fuck, my ass is so full, but if you fuck my pussy? I might squirt. Please, daddy!"

I wanted to take Kat back, so I took her. She saw me approaching and spread her legs, which emphasized just how much Ryan stretched out her asshole. Her pussy was sopping wet, leaking down between her legs crudely. Her eyes told me she wanted more. No. She needed more. There was a raw desire in her that emanated from her body like a smoldering fire.

"I've got what you need, Kitty Kat," I said, plunging my cock straight into her sopping cunt.

"Daddy! Yes, daddy!" she cried.

My cock squished in and out of her. She was so turned on, and she always got wet as a waterfall. But this was somehow different. Ryan had adapted his rhythm, keeping in time to mine. Kat's eyes were bright, her pupils like pin pricks.

"Fucking-a, I love this," Ryan grunted, ending a notably long silence.

"Not as much as I fucking do!" Kat cried. "I'm going to fucking squirt! You fuckers! I can't believe what you're doing to me!"

It only took a few more strokes, and Kat exploded, shooting a shower-like geyser of fluid all over my stomach. Soon after, she begged off. She collapsed like a rag doll, rolling over onto the bed, her asshole gaping obscenely. Ryan rolled with her, his huge cock obviously hungry for more.

"I'm really close," he said. "I just want to shoot it inside you."

"Do it, stud," Kat said. "Make it fast."

I stroked myself and an idea danced through my head as Ryan immediately plunged back into Kat's ass. It was something to see, how easily her anus spread open for him, in spite of his massive cock. It didn't take more than four or five strokes before he emitted a sound so deep and primal, everyone in the room knew it could only mean one thing. Kat moaned in delirium as her rectum filled with Ryan's gushing load.

"Ah, fuck!" he bellowed.

When he finished spewing, he fell onto the mattress, his slick, still-hard cock pointing at the ceiling. I took a step forward, pulling Kat's ass toward me. It was gaped open, and I stroked myself two more times before letting out a rocket that shot straight into the darkness inside her bowels.

"Oh my god! Daddy!" Kat squealed. "Give me that cum!"

I ripped off five spurts inside Kat's ass and across her gaping, used asshole.

"I feel like a cum reservoir," Kat said, her voice still seemingly detached.

"Mmmmm, cum reservoir," Rita said, looking around at us. "I think that's my cue, Nicole."

Rita pulled the strap-on out of the Vegas beauty and skillfully slipped it off. She positioned Kat on the edge of the bed, propping her up and getting on her own knees so she was the recipient of the cum luge poised to flood out of Kat's ass. Ryan got up and let Kat clean off his cock before saying an Irish goodbye and heading back out into the party. I got behind Rita and played with her tits and pussy while she greedily cleaned Kat. All the while, Bryce fucked Nicole into oblivion, the walls echoing with her begging for his sperm. Eventually, as he got close, I put my cock into Nicole's mouth, having her get me hard for the next round as her man filled up her fertile, desperate cunt.

"Fuck," Nicole said when I finally pulled my cock out of her mouth. "That's so much cum. I seriously think you just bred me, baby."

"God, I hope so," Bryce said, kissing her passionately.

Rita gave me a look, and I returned it. We were both on the same page. It felt strange being present for such an intimate moment. Our heads were spinning with the pace of everything that had just happened. It was a sexual frenzy.

"Come on," Rita whispered. "I've got to check in on my pets."

"What did you make them do?" Kat said.

I gave her a curious glance, and she smiled at me, suddenly she seemed full of energy again.

"Come with me and find out," Rita said with a wicked grin.

* * *

Despite the whirlwind of activity we had taken part in already, the wedding reception was only a few hours old. Rita stalked out the bedroom with as much confidence and energy as ever. She was on a mission. Kat and I followed behind, and I held Kat's hand. Despite the intense workout she had just had, she walked and talked like the perky girl I always loved.

"A couple rails, and I'll be good as new!" Kat said happily. "Rita, are we going to get a hint?"

I laughed.

"You know better than to ask that!" Rita said.

We reentered the great room of the main ranch house, and the party was in full swing, just the way we would have wanted it. But maybe even better than we could have imagined it, or maybe just different. The combinations of people were new, and it made things exciting and fresh.

As it always had been, the great room contained a number of heavy, comfortable leather chairs and couches. It could have worked as a welcoming lobby. Or, as in this case, serve as the perfect setting for an orgy, where couples or small groups would have plenty of places to play. The first thing we saw was Jamie, the Vegas quarterback, with his cock buried in Christy, the submissive flight attendant-turned-hooker. She was bent over the back of a large chair, her right leg raised high across it. Kelly, Jamie's girlfriend, stood very close to him, smoking a cigarette, and whispering in his ear. By his ear-to-ear grin, I presumed it was something encouraging.

Jamie's quarterback counterpart, Johnny, was on the other side of the same chair. He had sunk into it, Christy's firm, fake tits almost grazing the top of his head, as he got a double blowjob from two of the Daydream pornstars, Emily and Kim. It was, as you might expect, professional, sloppy, and over-the-top. They took turns deep-throating him, licking his balls, and rimming him. They were doing the full pornstar routine. As Kat put it when we walked past, it was a blow job fit for a Super Bowl champion.

As my eyes scanned the room, I was especially pleased to see that there wasn't any tribalism going on. That is, the different pockets of our world were intermixing, not segregating themselves off. The pornstars were interspersed with the athletes and Hollywood folks. The hookers were with everyone. This caused two things to stand out to me. First, I felt a sense of pride in seeing these seemingly disparate worlds we had put together join forces and gel so nicely. You could tell people were genuinely having fun. Second, I marveled at how we had ascended to a position in life where we could have this much freedom, bringing people under one roof for a party of total indulgence and hedonism. I liked to have fun, but this was something totally different from what I ever could have fantasized about. I took a lot of pride in it. Obviously, it wasn't all my own doing, but there was something refreshing and wonderful about the freedom and openness all these people behaved with. It was a far cry from the arguably destructive, unstructured, and chaos of our old football parties in Houston. This was something much more meaningful, if you asked me.

Kat, Rita, and I made our way to the kitchen, where we found Jess and Katie already waiting their turn for the cocaine. In front of them, Jeff Stone, the actor, was bent over with purpose, doing the blow like a true Hollywood pro. And that is to say like someone who snorted a line as casually as taking a sip of water. Next to him was Shelly, Johnny's wife, who was wiping under her nose to make sure no crystals were left behind. As Jess and Katie stepped up for their turn, Jeff kissed Shelly on the neck. She tilted her head to one side to give him fuller access, and the angle she chose meant she was staring straight at me. Her eyes fluttered, and she smiled. My gaze drifted to ogling Jess's and Katie's very fine asses as they bent over, but it returned to Shelly. Jeff Stone was whispering something to her as he kissed her, his lips moving across her collarbone now. She smiled and whispered back, staring at me the whole time. Then they locked lips, and she threw her arms around his neck.

I finally was distracted enough to look away from Shelly. It was difficult. Her firm, upturned, natural breasts were lovely and so firm that they forced her nipples to point almost skyward. She was fit, tan, and alluring. And I couldn't see her without thinking that I had been the guy to turn her into an anal slut. But when Kat and Rita bounded over to the other side of the bar, it set up a scene even more alluring than Shelly's tight, cheerleader body. All four of my wives doing thick, intoxicating lines of cocaine at once? I couldn't resist. My cock was hard just seeing them move toward the moment. They knew it was driving me crazy. They were doing it on purpose. And they played it up. They formed two long, diagonal lines, cutting the coke into an X-shape going from corner-to-corner of the mirror. Each of the girls took a straw and, following some unspoken count to three, at the same time snorted from the outside of the mirror toward the inside. Their heads almost bumped together when they finished, leaving them a giggling, grinning mess.

"I think it's time we check on Steph and Londy to see if they've been good girls," Rita said, a gleam in her eye.

"What did you make them do?" Kat asked.

"Charity work," Rita said mysteriously. "I made them take up a collection."

"Oh my god, you did not!" Jess squealed.

"I wanted to see if they'd do it," Rita said.

"Are you talking about ..." Katie said, her voice trailing off.

"Yeah," Rita said. "I told them they needed to get a load of cum from every guy here that they could."

"That's like twenty guys, Rita!" Kat said.

"So?" she said. "I think my slutty little pets deserve it."

"You just want the cum without any work," Jess teased.

"I'm only interested in the cum," Rita said.

"They haven't gotten a load from John yet," Katie pointed out.

"Oh, that will ... cum," Rita said and cracked up.

"Why don't we go find them?" I suggested.

"How do we know where to start?" Jess wondered, the coke clouding her brain, driving her with energy to the sole focus of pleasure and not reason.

1...345678