All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Katie Ch. 06'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice story and very fast, can't wait what the next one tells. Is Cecily allowed too tell anyone about Hollywood & Vine? John never thought too much about security, it's basically it's own fault. I hope there are serious complications because of the ending of this episode. He'll probably need to stay in a hospital comatose surrounded by security. After that to fully get back on his feet I would recommend he needs to stay an extended period in Europe to relax and fully recuperate, there probably isn't a will and his marriage is not legally recognised so that may cause all sorts of problems. I also hope this won't blow up in the media. Old Katie seems mysterious, I'm getting the vibe she isn't telling everything.

Qwer12Qwer123 months ago

Now that is drama and very interesting all the history of Johns younger days. Not sure I have a feel for what Old Katie’s to yet. A lot in one chapter to think about.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh shit. That was unexpected. Well played.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES