All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Katie Ch. 07'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MysticMysteryMysticMystery3 months ago

WELL DONE, WELL DONE. What could have been but what isn't. This is a game changer for our beloved group. As always 5*

Qwer12Qwer123 months ago

5 Stars for the top shelf entertainment of that chapter. Always love a dream sequence and a what could have been. Fun reading, and truth be told, all of them were hot as shit and would be even hotter in the new life after the near death. Every one of those scene did it for me and I think the girls would enjoy them in real life with John a live and no guilt. Maybe not Rita, but part of me wishes she did at least once in a while got another stud in her. In short Well done and well played. Cheers to more Best In Class Entertainment.

1708011708013 months ago

Fantastic! I can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Is this the final chapter? I hope not!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreaking3 months agoAuthor

Definitely not the final chapter! Thanks for all the amazing comments. We have a lot more good stuff to come! Appreciate the incredible support.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

More of Johnny Tommy Patrick Henry and Ryan wrecking these pussy into gaping cunts that beg for more use.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

“ I love you so much, I miss you. I’m so upset your hurt in a terrible accident. So I’m just gonna party and fuck around while you’re laid up.” These women are showing their true selves. It was always was about drugs and sex. Now real life happens they can’t deal with it. When a person is so messed up on drugs and alcohol they can’t really feel emotions. They are shallow party sluts.

MrSpoojerMrSpoojer3 months ago

I can't see this as the last chapter of this series, it just seemed more like the twisted thoughts of Johns near death experience. But should I be wrong, this would have to rate at the top for worst way to conclude what has been a pretty great story.. LOL

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreaking3 months agoAuthor

MrSpoojer you are correct - this is a fever dream in John’s mind that wracks his brain while he’s going through trauma. It’s a “what if” the worst were to happen, the goal being it helps him snap out of it and fight. And most definitely NOT the end!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This chapter has me honestly surprised and very confused. Some say it's a dream but the way your writing it seems like it's more of a premonition and a very surprising one at that. It appears John has died and/or fucked up otherwise they all did because all the wives are leading different lives, not just at other locations but completely seperate of eachother. I did not expect all of the wives to abandon him except for Jess. Totally different direction than I was expecting of you. I like that the stories are coming faster now a lot, especially because I'd like to read an explanation to this outcome.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

More of the alphas males pounding these sluts while John is laid up and in recovery they can be wrecking these cock sleeves into ruined cum dumps.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreaking3 months agoAuthor

It will be very clear soon -- Chapter 8 is almost done. Putting finishing touches, and it'll be roughly 17K words.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

the hottest nastiest what if was henry and katie.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Omg,that was exiting

Demented917Demented9172 months ago

Shit hitting the fan. Wait for the tox report to come back…..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES