All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Katie Ch. 08'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Qwer12Qwer122 months ago

What a 5 Star return and it gives us a new optimism to what will happen as they create a new normal. Should be a fun ride to see it unfold. Also with the drama that may be hiding with the Old Katie. Always enjoy the roller coaster ride this group is on and I have some hope that some of the nasty things from John’s dream will come out in some form and the ladies get some hard pounding from others as John continues to heal. Cheers.

Jimdog32526Jimdog325262 months ago

wow! I fell like this accident has rejuvenated the story as well as the characters. I really enjoyed this one alot. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Riley is a sweetheart and needs to be rewarded with some hot pussy worship from a lucky lady and Henry needs to turn Katie into his submissive little fuck toy and ruin her holes as whore ass cum dump.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very well written story, absolutely great. It felt realistic and authentic to me. The security improvements are great, the wives were also so great + very committed or it seemed like it at least. I hope John really heals well soon so the worst debauchery in the he best way can begin again, a lot of marathon fucking with a lot of explicit details. Maybe a special party should be hosted for John's full recovery and Juliet's oscar. I wonder what can and will happen next week at Hollywood & fine. Riley probably wants to go all out on John to express her sorry and to have his way with her completely. Juliet's chemistry with John has also been special to me and they haven't had sex in quite a while, I hope that changes. Could be something, the biggest popstar and actress together. I also think Nicole needs a good dose since she seems very frustrated. Than we have Bianka and Crystal who vowed to destroy him sexually, I have to see that happen. When is John going to have his way with Steph finally? He should give her the first time the night of her live immediately in my opinion, probably drugged but voluntary. Kelly should also give John a night with Kat in my opinion. Now we still have to wait what London and especially her elusive aunt Katie are up to. They should definitely buy an airplane but since Hollywood & Vine isn't at full capacity with members I would wait on making the airplane an extension of Hollywood & Vine for the moment in my opinion. John also needs to get some strange because that hasn't happened in a while. I hope your next chapter will come very soon again. Great work keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

john can have one lady at a time and the others can all go fuck studs while they wait

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What a great chapter in this story and hot action.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5 Stars of unadulterated debauchery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...