Traffic Girl - Katie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls took it as the cue it was. We all set down our glasses and stripped. Right there. Our clothes ended up in a pile in the middle of the room. I was last, kicking off my boxers, and felt a strange tingle in my spine. I looked around, and for the first time in my life I became convinced that I could absolutely relate to the feeling of a hunted animal. Each of my wives stared at me, unblinkingly. Kat bit her lower lip. Jess licked hers. Katie kept hers slightly parted, like she was about to say something. Rita's were pursed in a tight smile, like she was scheming to find the nerve to claim me. But they weren't looking at my face. I thought at first they were staring at the scar that ran for several inches down my left thigh. They were staring at my cock. I was the prey.

I wasn't going to stay the prey, though. I was going to seize the moment. I had to admit that I was nervous. I legitimately hadn't orgasmed in two months. There was no way I was going to last long. I didn't want to show any favoritism among my girls. I realized that I was standing in the center of the four of them, and they started closing in. As they got closer, I drank in their bodies. I felt a pang of emotion as I saw each of their JKJRK tattoos near their pubic bones. Katie and Rita both put their hands behind their heads, quickly tying back their hair in a hurried ponytail, which had the benefit of emphasizing their extraordinary breasts.

Kat reached me first, and she kissed me, her hand dropping down and cupping my balls. Her touch was warm and gentle. She pulled back, only to be replaced by Jess on my lips. She ran her hand down my chest, then took one finger and drew it against the length of my cock. Rita then took her tongue kissing my mouth then leaving a trail down my neck before licking my nipple and taking a step back. Katie stood on her tiptoes and kissed me with the same depth as she had before the concert.

"Let's go to the bedroom," I said.

I'd like to brag and say I put forth a superhuman performance. That I didn't blow my load like a virgin who got to touch his long-time high school crush. That I fucked each of my wives to multiple orgasms and gave them each a tidy load of cum anywhere they wanted in an all-night marathon. But that would be lying. There were too many factors working against us, immutable, physical realities.

We hedged against that probability, though. The girls didn't need foreplay, nor did they want it. They were soaking wet and desperate. So they lay down on the bed in the same order I had kissed them. We didn't need to talk about the rules. We knew how this had to happen.

"I have been dreaming about this," Kat said as I pushed her thighs apart. I put my knees on the bed and gently positioned my cock against her opening. Her hand guided me. "Oh my god," she moaned when I pushed forward and felt the velvety, slick walls of her vagina envelope me.

"Oh, fuck!" I cried.

The others purred appreciatively as I made long, deliberate strokes in and out of Kat. She never took her eyes off me. After what seemed like a minute or so, I pulled out. She didn't whimper or act disappointed. She understood what was happening, and she wasn't going to be greedy about it.

I moved over to Jess, and she was even wetter than she had revealed on the ride into the stadium from the airport. I had to readjust my position twice because she was so tight that her pussy squeezed me out initially.

"You're so tight," I grunted.

"I've been doing Kegels," she said with a giggle.

When her minute was up, Jess turned and kissed Kat, and I moved over to Rita. Her eyes drew me in. She wordlessly watched as I lined up my wet, glistening cock against her bare pussy, its neatly drawn in lips pulling me inside her like a tractor beam. As I bottomed out, feeling the long-missed squish of her cervix, she opened her mouth a touch and gasped.

"Oh, I love you," she said quietly.

And then I fucked her for about a minute before moving to Katie. The others crudely piled together, kissing and licking as I entered my fourth wife.

"Jesus fuck, I'm going to cum!" Katie cried out immediately.

I pushed all the way inside her tiny, tight canal, then all the way out. I paused at the ebb and then reentered her fully. And she body shook like I had pressed on a button that would cause an earthquake. She came. She literally came in three strokes. But I gave her the full minute. She had tears trickling over the side of her face when I pulled out.

When I pulled out of Katie, I felt a mixture of humiliation and pride. Humiliation because I was a hair trigger away from my own orgasm. Pride because I had actually lasted long enough to fuck each of them.

"You're going to cum," Jess said when she saw me.

"Cum on us, daddy," Kat said.

"Just like we talked about," Rita said.

"Yes!" Katie said, coming back from the island of pleasure she had been on. "Shoot that big fucking load all over your wives, daddy!"

They moved in unison. It was a sweet moment because it made clear that they had talked about and planned for this moment. All four of them got on the floor, the rich carpet as soon as a comfortable pair of shoes. Their knees touched, and they formed the most inviting, beautiful half-moon. They thrust out their tits and opened their mouths, sticking out their tongues.

"Paint your little sluts, baby," Rita exhorted.

"We've been dreaming of this, daddy," Kat said.

I stroked my cock a couple times, arching my back a bit and throwing back my head.

"You're going to cover all of us," Jess said, and I could picture her licking her lips.

"Give us that reward for being such doting wives," Katie said.

I had closed my eyes, and I felt my hand being pushed aside. Two smaller hands took control, stroking my shaft with confident strokes. Another hand massaged my balls, then a second joined it.

"Shoot it," Kat said. "All. Over. Us."

I screamed, thinking my voice had cracked like I was just starting puberty again.

"There it is!" Rita cried, feeling the first pulse electrify my balls.

"Oh my god!" Jess moaned.

"Holy shit!" Katie shrieked ecstatically.

My orgasm rippled through my body, the epicenter in my cock and balls but thrashing through to my extremities like a tidal wave. At the time, I could have sworn I came for as long as I had fucked the girls. In reality, the sensation lasted more than thirty seconds. My cock spurted more than twenty bursts of cum. My eyes had stayed closed. There was a ringing in my ear. Finally, it pulled back, and I could hear again. And I felt a twinge of pain in my left leg. I opened my eyes.

In front of me were my four wives, nude, giggling hysterically.

"You should see yourself!" Jess laughed at Kat.

"Look who's talking!" Kat replied.

"That was like a flash flood," Katie said, laughing but also with a tone of admiration.

"Mmmmm," Rita said. "That was a dream come true."

"Daddy, take a picture! Take a picture!" Kat said.

"Yeah!" Rita agreed. "We need to make a permanent record of this."

"For sure," Katie said.

"Yes!" Jess said. "Because this is never, ever going to happen again."

I quickly retrieved my phone from the other room, hustling back and snapping three photos. The girls were posing the whole time, beaming and absolutely covered like they had been in a white-out snowstorm. Their faces, hair, necks, and chests were glistening with thick rivulets of sperm. I had never seen anything like it. It was as much cum as you'd see in one of those fake, massive cumshot porn movies. But this was real.

"Are you done?" Rita asked. "I'm ready to lick up every last drop of this."

"Not this time, sweetie," Kat said.

"Yeah, you've got to share with us," Jess said, still giggling.

"I love us," Katie said with a big, happy sigh. "I love us so much."

I moved over to the bed and sat down to rest my leg. The girls then proceeded to put on a show. They spend the better part of ten minutes making out and cleaning up my cum from all over their bodies, everything except what had landed in their hair -- although Rita made a point to pluck the biggest globs with her fingers and put it in her mouth. I sat and took it in. And made a video of it.

By the time they were done, my cock was telling me it could go again. The girls suggested that we shower quickly. It was a good move because we had a film of sweat and concert grime on us, and the shower refreshed us. We tumbled into bed, and the girls playfully took turns fighting over putting my cock in their mouths. It took maybe six minutes this time for me to get off, shooting my load high in the air. They let it land on my stomach, then let their tongues joust to compete for my cum.

They were laughing and teasing and ... happy. Rekindling our physical connection had been the missing piece, and we felt complete again. It was a telling lesson in just how important being sexually connected was for us.

"Daddy, I'm so glad you're back," Kat said as I stretched out on the bed.

The girls started to put together a jigsaw puzzle to let us sleep together.

"We missed you," Katie said.

"And we are so glad to have you back," Jess said. "All of you."

"I know there's a long way to go," Rita said, taking up a position next to me and giving me a kiss. "But we are going to come back stronger than ever. The five of us? We're unbreakable."

"Don't tell my hip that," I said with a sleepy laugh.

Then, the next thing I knew, I was asleep.

The dreams came back that night, but they were different. Less severe. I was less of an observer now. I had graduated to partial participant. It's like there was a wrestling match going on inside my brain, the fever dreams of trauma battling it out with my pre-accident life's fantasies.

There was Katie, eyes bulging as Henry's hands coiled around her neck, but they were looking at me. Rita's mouth was wrapped around my cock, sucking insistently but haphazardly because a faceless man was filling her from behind. Jess was next to us, laughing as Johnny alternated strokes of his cock between her pussy and asshole. Shelly looked on, watching with a mixture of surprise and distress as she looked over her husband's shoulder. And then there was Kat, on the other side, pinned against the wall with a primo dangling from her mouth as Ryan pounded her cunt.

And in the background I saw London, whispering with her aunt, Old Katie. My college girlfriend looked at me without breaking eye contact. She nodded at whatever her niece had said and replied, but her eyes were locked on mine. She picked up a small baggie filled with powder, and a long plastic straw appeared in it, like one you'd use for a soft drink. She snorted, and a smile spread across her face. It was, without a doubt, directed at me.

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed in a way I hadn't in a long time. My hip ached, but that was nothing some stretching and a little ketamine couldn't handle. We were going to fly home today. All of us. And I felt a sense of optimism. We had a chance to create a new normal. Maybe we could look back, years from now, and see my accident as a turning point. Maybe we could chart an even better path forward.

We would just have to be smart about it.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5 Stars of unadulterated debauchery.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What a great chapter in this story and hot action.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

john can have one lady at a time and the others can all go fuck studs while they wait

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very well written story, absolutely great. It felt realistic and authentic to me. The security improvements are great, the wives were also so great + very committed or it seemed like it at least. I hope John really heals well soon so the worst debauchery in the he best way can begin again, a lot of marathon fucking with a lot of explicit details. Maybe a special party should be hosted for John's full recovery and Juliet's oscar. I wonder what can and will happen next week at Hollywood & fine. Riley probably wants to go all out on John to express her sorry and to have his way with her completely. Juliet's chemistry with John has also been special to me and they haven't had sex in quite a while, I hope that changes. Could be something, the biggest popstar and actress together. I also think Nicole needs a good dose since she seems very frustrated. Than we have Bianka and Crystal who vowed to destroy him sexually, I have to see that happen. When is John going to have his way with Steph finally? He should give her the first time the night of her live immediately in my opinion, probably drugged but voluntary. Kelly should also give John a night with Kat in my opinion. Now we still have to wait what London and especially her elusive aunt Katie are up to. They should definitely buy an airplane but since Hollywood & Vine isn't at full capacity with members I would wait on making the airplane an extension of Hollywood & Vine for the moment in my opinion. John also needs to get some strange because that hasn't happened in a while. I hope your next chapter will come very soon again. Great work keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Riley is a sweetheart and needs to be rewarded with some hot pussy worship from a lucky lady and Henry needs to turn Katie into his submissive little fuck toy and ruin her holes as whore ass cum dump.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 01 The foursome has created a whole new world.in Novels and Novellas
Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 01 Eight months later, let's rejoin our foursome.in Novels and Novellas
Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 01 A successful playboy raises the stakes. Can he handle it?in Novels and Novellas
Traffic Girl Ch. 01 A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.in Novels and Novellas
Red Eye Bf surprises me with a "back home" present.in Romance
More Stories