Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 02

Story Info
Crystal tries out.
2.2k words
4.73
6.8k
7

Part 114 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I know it sounds like a broken record, but it's amazing to hear the feedback all of you provide. It means a lot and really helps me consider things. I mean that. Thanks a lot.

* * *

"Oh my gosh," Crystal said as she stepped out of the G-Wagon.

I had opened the door for her and held out a hand to help her down the high threshold. She carelessly spread her legs, and her bare cunt flashed in front of me from under her pencil skirt. She kept herself fully shaved at my instruction.

"This is, like, a total mansion," she said.

"I thought it was only fair that you come play here," I said.

"Is your friend here?" she asked.

"I think so," I said. I put my hand on her ass and smiled because I knew she would be surprised by my next statement. "She actually lives here."

"Wait, what?" Crystal asked, confused. Her gum popped in her mouth.

"She's my girlfriend," I said. "Well, okay, full disclosure. She is one of my girlfriends."

"Are you serious?" she said. "Your girlfriend runs an escort agency?"

"She does," I said. "So here's your chance to find out everything you ever wanted to know."

We walked inside, and Jess waited for us at the bar. She had poured three glasses of Champagne, and I saw the silver cocaine tray lurking behind her on the counter.

"You must be Crystal," Jess said, walking over with a glass of Champagne for her. "I'm Jess."

"Holy cow, it is so nice to meet you," Crystal said. "Your house is amazing."

"Thank you," Jess said.

We walked to the bar to retrieve glasses for ourselves, and Crystal spotted the coke.

"Is that coke?" she asked.

"It is," Jess said. She was being so polite, but I could see the amusement in her eyes. "Would you like some?"

"That's so nice of you," Crystal said. "I would love some. I really like coke." She said it like she was trying to convince herself.

Jess smiled and handed her a straw. "Be my guest," Jess said sweetly.

Crystal snorted two lines, and Jess took the straw back so she could snort two of her own.

"Isn't that such good shit?" Jess said, savoring the oncoming buzz.

"It makes me feel so good," Crystal said. I could see she was trying to play things cool, to show Jess she belonged in her worldly presence.

I escorted Crystal to the couch and let my hand cup her ass, but she swatted it away as she sat down and shot me a look of embarrassment.

Jess, always observant, noticed.

"Don't worry, sweetie," she said. "John really is my boyfriend. But he also knows my business. We are very free with our bodies. And our desires."

"So you, like, know he plays with me?" Crystal asked, wide-eyed.

"Not just with you, honey," Jess said. "I'm only one of three girlfriends."

"Three? Are you serious?" she said.

"I'm serious," Jess answered. "And we all live here together."

It was as if I could see Crystal's mind melting before my eyes.

"That seems so kind of ... sexy," Crystal said.

"Trust me, it is," Jess said. "So you wanted to talk about my agency? What do you want to know?"

"So, okay, like, this probably sounds really silly to you, but I read this book about a Las Vegas escort," Crystal began, "and then I watched that show Girlfriend Experience? And I guess, really, I'm just wondering if it can really be that much fun. It seems so exciting."

"Well, I'm sure that depends on your situation," Jess said. "But at my agency, Infinity, we have a really stringent selection criteria for my girls and for our clients. I find that has made it very, very exciting."

"How is it exciting to you, I guess?" she asked.

The girls had drained their Champagne glasses, so I grabbed the bottle and refilled them.

"I don't know if you think this is exciting," Jess said, "but I think spending an afternoon with a handsome CEO who pays me $3,000 to have sex with him is very exciting indeed."

"Are you for real?" Crystal said, in awe.

"As real as it was when it happened yesterday," Jess said. She was just toying with her now. "I completely lost track of how many times I came."

"Was he nice?" she asked.

"The picture of a gentleman," Jess said. "And such a beautiful dick."

"So, um, what kind of girls do you look for?" Crystal asked.

Jess and I exchanged a knowing glance. This was going even better than I had hoped. I put a hand on Crystal's knee, slowly letting it wander up into the darkness under her pencil skirt.

"Well, I hope you don't mind me saying," Jess said, now scooting closer to Crystal. "Girls who are pretty and fun like you. Girls who like to party and know how to use their bodies for pleasure."

"Thank you," Crystal said, flattered but also blushing. "How do you know, um, that I'm like that?"

"John tells me everything," Jess said. "But I suppose you're right. I can't know for sure unless I see for myself." She put her own hand on Crystal's other thigh now.

"You want to, like, watch us?" she asked, unsure of herself.

"John has to approve of all my girls," Jess said. "If he doesn't give them a passing grade, they don't make the cut."

"Wow," was all Crystal mustered in response.

"Sorry," Jess said, "I'm making assumptions. You wanted to talk about the agency, and here I am seeing if you want a tryout."

Crystal stammered. "Wow, would you even consider that?" she said. Her relative naivete showed she was genuinely flattered.

"It doesn't have to be a real tryout," Jess said nonchalantly. "What if we just pretended?"

"What if I really like it?" Crystal asked.

"Like what?" Jess shot back.

"The idea of becoming an escort," Crystal said.

"I would definitely consider it," Jess said, her blue eyes piercing as they looked directly at Crystal.

"That's really hot," Crystal said. "Maybe I could have a little more coke?"

"Help yourself," Jess said.

My cock was raging. Jess put on a masterful performance. She waited on the couch while I walked with Crystal to the bar. She tried to play it cool while she snorted the coke, but I could sense the scene was almost overwhelming to her.

"What are you thinking?" I asked quietly.

"I'm so turned on," Crystal said, rubbing her nose. "Do you really think she thinks I'm pretty enough to work for her?"

"Trust me," I said. "I know you are."

Returning to the couch, before she sat down, Crystal said, "So, um, what if we did the tryout thing?"

"Normally I would have John do it," Jess said, "but, well, since I'm here."

She ran the back of her hand coolly down one of Crystal's cheeks.

"Your dimples are adorable," Jess said. "Why don't you get out of your clothes and let me see your body."

Staying seated, Crystal unbuttoned her white dress shirt, which strained over her breasts at the center. She peeled it off to reveal a lacy white bra. She stood up, reached behind her back to unzip her skirt, which caused her breasts to push powerfully against the flimsy bra, and dropped the skirt to the floor. The bra followed almost immediately.

"Stand in front of me," Jess said, and she went to work. "Is this a spray tan?"

"Yes," Crystal said, her arms reflexively crossing in front of her breasts."

"You'll need to have a natural tan," Jess said. "It looks so much better. See, you can tell in places like your butt crack that it's spray-on. But we have a pool at the house where you can lay out."

"A pool?" Crystal said. "Really?"

Jess ignored her and pressed on. "Your tits are fantastic," she said. "And, wow, your stomach is gorgeous. You must work out a lot, right?"

Crystal beamed. "Thank you," she said. "Yeah, I'm a runner."

"You would look so good with a belly button piercing," Jess observed. She was toying with her now. "And you have a really great ass. Keep running."

Jess let her hand caress Crystal's ass, then ducked between her thighs but didn't quite touch her pussy. I saw goosebumps appear instantly on Crystal's skin. Jess stood up and walked around to Crystal's front now.

"Do you like anal sex?" she asked.

"I don't know," Crystal said. "John licked my butt once."

Jess gave a light, dismissive laugh. "Oh, sweetie, you'll learn," she said. "John is the best teacher. Trust me."

She cupped one of Crystal's pretty breasts in her hand and tweaked her nipple. She put her face close to Crystal's now.

"Do you like kissing?" she asked.

"I love kissing," Crystal said. "Making out is my favorite."

Jess closed in on her, brushing their lips together. "Even girls?" she asked.

"I've never kissed a girl," Crystal said.

Jess pounced, covering Crystal's mouth with hers and probing it with her tongue. She led, and Crystal followed. My cock was rock hard now. After a minute that seemed like an eternity, Jess broke the kiss.

"You're a really good kisser," Jess said.

"Wow," Crystal said. "So are you."

Jess took one of Crystal's hands and covered it with her own.

"So, Crystal, I want to make you an offer," Jess said. "What if I gave you $500 to fuck John in front of me?"

"You want to pay me to have sex with your boyfriend?" she asked.

"You were going to fuck him for free," Jess said with a laugh. "So why not let me watch for some cash? It can be your tryout."

"Are you serious?" Crystal said. "You think I'm good enough for a real tryout?"

"Easily," Jess said. "We'll have to do some work on you to get you up to Infinity levels, but it all starts with performance."

"What do you want me to do?" Crystal asked.

"Just pretend I'm not here," Jess said. "Do what you'd normally do when you fuck him."

I stepped forward and pulled Crystal into a kiss. I could see she was completely out of her depth. But making out for a few minutes put her back on kilter. She kissed with passion and looked into my eyes.

"Suck me," I ordered.

Crystal sank to her knees. Jess looked at me with a broad smile and raised her eyebrows playfully. As Crystal put my hard cock in her mouth and started bobbing her head, Jess mouthed the words to me, "I'm going to ruin this slut."

The blowjob was more sloppy than usual. Crystal was peacocking for Jess. She wanted to show she was worthy of becoming a real whore. She looked over at Jess occasionally.

"Just focus on John, sweetie," Jess scolded her gently.

Crystal blew me for several more minutes, then I bent her over the couch and fucked her from behind. She moaned more than usual, and I could see Jess getting bored. But Crystal built toward orgasm. She was loving it.

"Is he going to make you cum, sweetie?" Jess asked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Crystal grunted, as I increased the pace of my strokes.

"Then cum," Jess said and moved in to kiss Crystal again, just as she erupted.

I was ready to move on, so I let myself go, too. I filled up her pussy and watched her collapse on the couch, my glistening sperm leaking out onto her ass.

"That was hot!" Jess said enthusiastically.

"Did I do okay?" Crystal asked shyly. "It's weird to have sex with someone watch me. I've never done that before."

"You did great, Crystal," Jess said. "Would you like to try an actual appointment with a client sometime?"

"You mean like a real escort appointment?" Crystal said with equal parts enthusiasm and pride.

"Yes, a real one," Jess said. "You have a lot to learn, but I see a lot of potential in you. If you're willing to work really hard and let me mentor you, I think you could become a really good escort."

"Are you serious?" Crystal said again.

"Trust me," she said. "I know talent. We'll get you polished and make you a favorite."

"I think I really want to do it," she said with conviction. "Could I maybe have a little bit more coke?"

"John, be a dear and give Crystal an eight-ball to take home," Jess said.

"Oh my gosh, thank you!" Crystal said.

"And here's the $500," Jess said. "Worth every penny of it."

"Let's shoot for next weekend for your first appointment," Jess said. "After the holiday. If you change your mind, that's okay. If you need more coke or anything, just let John know. My girls get all their party favors provided."

"You're so nice!" Crystal gushed. "I'm super excited about this."

"We can make a lot of money together if you really dedicate yourself to it," Jess said.

"Like how much?" Crystal asked.

"You'll take home about four hundred dollars an hour for yourself," Jess said.

Crystal's jaw dropped so much I thought she was going to let her fresh piece of gum fall on the floor.

"That's right, sweetie," Jess said. "You can make real money."

"I will do whatever it takes," Crystal said with resolve. "I want this."

Jess and I just looked at each other and smiled.