All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 02'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes we love these smut filled people. Already Jess says — I'm going to ruin this slut. —. And who does not want to see Crystal turn into a cum craving whore to end up with all her holes over flowing with fresh baby making batter. Nice. She will make a nice trashy pet. And the possibility of a hot sex and drug filled reunion between Kat and Stephen. They should become addicted to each other as fuck buddies who cannot get enough of each other. Kat will love a full diet of Stephen’s cum. So hot to think about. Swallow it all Kat and beg him for more.

MysticMysteryMysticMysteryabout 2 years ago

Crystal will make an awesome addition to the Hooker House, can't wait to see where this goes. Great chapter 5 stars as usual keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jess is going to ruin Crystal just like she tried with Kat. Breeding, heroin, dominant big cocks. Bring it on for all the girls, ruin them all. Rita should be totally messed up and have sex on the air, gangbang the tv crew. Kat needs to shoot H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice! Nice! Nice!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Jess discussed the last time 300. Why ruin Chrystal, she has terrific potential, I'm sick of Jess always needing to be Alpha and demeaning as if whoring to every whim isn't enough. Her mind is so fucked up, psychologically damaged and truly deranged, she is going to need to have her skull cracked open or it will destroy everything related to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES