All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 05'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mmmm what a hot scene....Rita has turned slut and will soon let loose....she loves the coke, loves the fucking, and soon she'll love debasing Crystal. Jess is pulling away, a bit lost in Johnny and Peter. Will it last? Crystal is already addicted to the coke. I think it's more the drugs for her. She's an all-in druggie now. IV coke or Crack is on the horizon. She will need the highs to facilitate her whoredom, and she'll end up begging for an infinity stamp, tats and pierced nipples to show her hubby that she's gone away to la-la land, but she can't tell him. He has to be shown! It would be heaven for her to stand in front of hubby with whore makeup, knee high leather boots and fishnets while high as a kite. If he wants her any more, he'll have to pay. Only John gets it for free. 5 Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Those three words, “I love him,” explode off the page! And Jess’s attempt to lighten their impact and meaning doesn’t work. This is a threat. So are Peter and the pull of Hollywood. Delicious!

And why did we see so little of Kelly at the weekend gathering?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jess is an extraordinarily well-drawn character. Over the chapters we come to know her well; including the way she casually, almost indifferently, uses sex to control and console John as she reviews things to him that she knows he needs to be aware of but is not going to like, for example. She is a proud whore and businesswoman who loves her calling and seamlessly combines it with her insatiable hunger for cock and coke. John is lucky to have her and knows it.

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
It Just Keeps Getting Better

5 Stars of Hot Sexy Excitement. That was an outstanding and well laid out and great writing that made you feel the connections going on. The reclaiming scene between John, Rita and Kat was so very hot and sexy. And very intense. It showed Rita in a new and interesting light. It was fun to feel the interaction between the three of them. However, the reclaiming scene with Jess and John was even more hot and sexy. That was a very strong and impassioned moment then followed by a fervid conversation that revealed a lot about how these kids think and feel in the hot moments they are in. Appears that lots of little seeds of future events could be found thought out the chapter. Very well done. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Think back to Jess’s history with Johnny and the harm it did to her relationship with John. He owns a much smaller piece of her heart than he may have thought he did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

hat was sexy stuff there. Very neat to hear what happen after the party. Also a big hint the descent of Crystal is coming. Looking for her ruination as she is abuse by both men and women. Make her.a trashy whore. The hooker house needs a bottom bitch three hole cum dump whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

five stars. my favorite players Jess and Kat seem to be in for a good hard long ride from sexy new playmates. while I like they have good attachment to John as they should. but to hear both of them describe how they now both have outside men with very satisfying big thick cocks that they said are nice that will keep them busy is so hot and exciting. we know both of them need more than one man and one cock. They have strong sexual needs that they must have filled. the two girls will make for happy willing wanting and cum craving playmates. beside Kat and Jess John has Rita and Crystal and whole group of escorts for himself so my favorites should have a few hard cocks for their 3 holes. life is good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES