Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 10

Story Info
Love. For four.
2.1k words
4.78
4.8k
8

Part 122 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Forgive me for this foray into the sappy, but at certain points in this book I think it's necessary to reinforce the power of the connection among these four. This chapter does that. Please enjoy.

* * *

We got back to Houston after a successful couple of days in LA. I had been able to focus on work, and it set me straight. I had to reinforce reality in my brain. Juliet Lawson and I were not going to be a thing. She was a Hollywood starlet. She was starting work on the most important movie of her career. I was going to reap a ton of money as a result of it. I'd make silly money if things went really well. Logic dictated to me that I needed to back off whatever fantasy had mushroomed in my head because I had fucked Juliet a few times.

So I threw myself into something that almost always worked. Routine was a necessity for me, and it was easy to remind myself just how good a routine I had. After getting Kat and Rita off -- and off to work -- Jess and I had come to relish our slow mornings together. We made love every day and connected at an emotional level, which had been missing to a degree during our debauchery of the previous year. More importantly, we had started bonding deeply over business, especially during and after the LA trip.

It had become clear to us during our latest stay in LA that there was a powerful symbiosis between my budding Hollywood finance play and the Infinity agency. Kelly, of course, helped in that regard, as did the escort exchanges. Not to mention the fact that Jess and Peter hit it off so strongly helped open doors. This created a new client base for Jess and Infinity. In the two weeks since the trip, Jess had concluded she needed to hire three new girls. This was driven by new business. There were now junkets of Hollywood types coming to Houston to have debauched weekends with Infinity girls -- at the Hooker House and other venues. Likewise, Jess started sending girls out to LA simply for weekend parties hosted by Kelly. Revenue had jumped seventy-five percent and continued to climb.

At the same time, Peter had referred me to another producer friend, someone who was well-known on the independent film scene, to help him put together creative financing packages for two movies. Peter also had given me what would prove to be invaluable advice. He told me to cut my up-front fees and take points on the back end. I didn't need money to live on, so I could view the movies as long-term, deferred investments. The uptick in business kept my mind stimulated, and life was as good as it had ever been.

As an added bonus, Jess and I had started cooking together. And today we put the finishing touches on a grilled salmon salad just as Kat and Rita came in the door from work. We had set the table and lit candles. The flexibility in our schedules made romantic touches like this easier to do regularly, and it cemented even further the special bond among the four of us.

"This looks delicious," Kat gushed when they arrived.

"I needed this today!" Rita said.

I poured glasses of good white Burgundy into our wine glasses, and the girls caught up on their days. Jess showed pictures of a couple girls who were potential interviews for the agency. Kat had a new feature story on long-term road construction projects upcoming. Rita was keeping an eye on the tropics for any hurricane developments.

Then Rita mentioned something that was out of the ordinary. The girls often got fan mail, and creepy comments on their Instagram posts were a daily occurrence.

"So I got a dozen red roses today," Rita said.

"Is your husband trying to woo you back?" I said jokingly, and we all laughed.

"The card was weird," she said. "It was a poem. Roses are red. Today you wore blue. Kat is really cute, but she doesn't hold a candle to you."

We all paused briefly and then burst out laughing.

"That's corny as hell," Jess said.

"It's a little creepy that someone got flowers delivered and knew you wore blue," I said.

"That's what I said," Kat said.

"It's probably nothing," Rita said. "That's what happens when you get voted third-best-breasts among meteorologists in the U.S."

We laughed again. There had been a Playboy magazine poll conducted online, and Rita had finished with the third best weather girl tits.

"It's still a crime you didn't win," I said.

"That's because only the four of you see them naked," Rita said breezily. "If I had topless pictures out there, I would have won easily."

"I don't know," I said. "Maybe you should refresh my memory."

Rita smiled and stood up. She unzipped her dress, let it fall to the floor, and stepped out of it while she simultaneously unsnapped her bra and let it drop.

"Absolutely spectacular," Jess said.

Kat licked her lips. "We need a group fuck," she said and followed Rita's example by getting naked.

"I haven't used my strap-on in a while," Jess volunteered.

"You haven't fucked me with it in forever," Kat said.

"John, get some coke," Rita instructed me. "We are going to have a naughty afternoon."

I grinned and did as I was told. I pulled out our favorite sterling silver tray and loaded it up with cocaine, a razor blade, and two straws. As I cut lines, I glanced over to the dining room table. The girls had started kissing. The floor around the table was littered with clothes. I admired the superb bodies that lay before me. Rita the bombshell. Kat the cheerleader. Jess the natural pornstar. That's how I had come to think of them. My cock was raging already. I helped myself to two lines first, then carried the tray toward the bedroom. The girls followed me, as if I were the pied piper of drugs.

As much as I loved my intimate mornings with Jess, our afternoons together were even better. Jess had gotten more serious about her pledge to take fewer appointments, and Kat and Rita rarely worked much in the afternoons. So we had created our own summer of love. After lunch, we would lounge by the pool or, more frequently, simply tumble into bed all together.

Today was one of those days. We had entered an incredible, intimate routine. The girls had all embraced bisexuality. There was a tenderness and love among the four of us that manifested itself physically. Rita had even taken to using the strap-on, especially on Kat. Because of this, it alleviated some of the pressure for me to be the sole source of penetration for the girls, so each day I focused on one of them.

Today, Jess and Kat explored each other. There was a magnetism to their attraction that had only grown over the years. Their kissing was sincere, and Jess had developed an incredible infatuation with Kat's nipple piercings. Of course, it helped that Kat could get off simply by having them played with. As Jess and Kat melted together in bed, Rita and I stood next to it, kissing.

I could have kissed Rita nonstop. Our mouths moved in unison. My hands moved to her breasts, always my first move because of my never-ending obsession with them. Her hands dropped to my balls, which she would use to gauge how heavy they were and how much cum was in store for her. Rita had become an insatiable cumslut, like Kat and Jess.

Rita looked at me with her sweet, adoring smile, which meant she wanted something. I raised my eyebrows.

"I just want to feel you on top of me until you explode," she said, kissing my lips softly, then trailing down my neck and across my collarbone.

I let one of my hands slide up the soft, warm skin of Rita's inner thigh and felt every contour of her hairless pubic mound, feeling the slippery moisture spread sloppily across her as soon as I barely passed the threshold of her lips.

"You are so fucking wet baby," I said, taking my turn to kiss her neck.

"I've been wet all day," she said. "I'm always soaked thinking about you. About us. I couldn't have ever dreamed about being this happy."

We glanced at Kat and Jess, who were tangled together, scissoring while they made out passionately.

"Me, too," I said. "It's like I live my ultimate fantasy every single day."

Rita took my cock and gently slid it between her lips, parting them, and gliding it back and forth to coat my shaft in her wetness. The cocaine went untouched by all of us.

"Did you send me flowers today?" she asked.

"I wish I had," I said. "But I have to confess. I didn't. My poem wouldn't have been so pathetic."

"Huh," Rita said. "I swore it had to be you playing a practical joke. That's just weird then."

"Let's not worry about it," I said, putting a finger to her lips. "Let me fill you up with this load I've been saving all day."

Rita and I fell into the bed next to Kat and Jess. I slid inside Rita easily, and our bodies slid together in a practiced, slow horizontal dance.

"God, yes, baby," Rita sighed. "I always love that first stroke the best. I love how it takes a minute to get used to how big you are."

"Fuck, yes," I said. "I love you."

"I love you, too," she said, her eyes fixed on mine. "I want to feel you cum in me so badly. I need it today, John. I need to feel that close to you."

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm good," she said. "Let's talk about it later. Just fuck me now."

I kissed her, and next to us, Jess had secured her strap-on in place. Kat lay down next to Rita. They turned to each other and smiled. Rita moved one of her hands across Kat, tweaking her nipple rings and causing her to gasp.

Jess smiled at me. We kissed briefly.

"Do you want to fuck these hotties?" she asked me and burst out laughing.

"So badly, bro," I said, reflecting her sarcastic tone back at her.

We all laughed together.

"Is someone going to fuck me, or what?" Kat finally said.

Jess and I exchanged looks. She lined up the strap-on against Kat's engorged, aroused lips. I admired and took comfort in the infinity and initials tattoos on her skin. I saw the initials tattooed in red on Jess's rib cage, and I resolved that this weekend we were going to get another. We needed to add Rita.

I started to pump in and out of Rita's velvety sleeve in tandem with Jess's impaling Kat. The girls beneath us started moaning in unison. It was an incredibly erotic scene. Then I realized Kat and Rita were building in tandem, too. Their moans echoed each other.

And what unfolded was one of the most remarkable sex sessions of my entire life. Rita writhed beneath me, her leg tangling with Kat's. I glanced at Jess, who was truly fucking Kat. Her ass clenched with each stroke, and it looked magnificent. Rita pushed her head back into the pillow, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. She reached out a hand, and Kat clutched it.

The four of us made love together, connected via the undulations that shook our mattress. Rita's breath changed first, but Kat followed her almost immediately. I looked down at Rita. She smiled as the crescendo of pleasure took hold of her.

"Oh, god, John!" she cried.

I glanced at Kat, who bit her lower lip and looked at me with fire in her eyes.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" she screamed.

I refused to slow down my pummeling of Rita's greedy cunt. It felt so good, and I knew I was going to crash over the edge momentarily. I reached out and grabbed Jess's ass. She turned and grinned at me.

"I love you," she mouthed.

"Fuck, I love you!" I cried as I unleashed a torrent of cum into Rita's pussy.

But at that moment, it was about more than Rita. I was saying it to all of them. It was just then that how deeply special the four of us were together sunk in for me. This, I said to myself, was real magic.