Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 13

Story Info
Football preseason's party is in midseason form.
5.4k words
4.81
4.9k
6

Part 125 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Time for a little more debauchery! It's a new football season, and that will mean a little bit of a new tone for the parties because of some changing personnel. I hope you enjoy this hyper-sexed ride.

* * *

The potential stalker threw a wrench in my football party plans. I had wanted us all to go mingle, then slip away to play with Kat and Rita while Jess entertained the players. But we decided it was safer if Kat and Rita stayed home under the watchful eyes of our security team, while Jess and I handled the party.

"We'll be fine," Rita said. "We need a break. You go and have fun. We'll order takeout and get stoned and watch chick flicks."

"And stay away from Nicole," Kat said with a grin.

"You know as well as I do she's got no interest in someone who isn't paying when there's money to be made," I said.

"I still don't trust her fully, daddy," Kat said. "Even if I'm coming around on her a little bit."

"And you need to look after our girl Crystal," Rita said.

The girls had all taken a liking to Crystal. Or perhaps it was the concept of Crystal. They rooted for her. They wanted to see how far we could push her limits. And that first football party of the season would be a good test.

"Ready?" Jess said, finally appearing from our master bedroom. She was stunning in a scandalously short white dress covered in shimmering sequins. It fitted her so tightly, there was barely room for her curves, let alone underwear.

"I love you," Rita said and kissed me goodbye.

"I love you, daddy," Kat said and followed suit. She lowered her voice to a whisper. "You can be dirty daddy tonight if you want. But if you are? You have to tell me every detail as soon as you get home."

I kissed her again, and Jess and I were off.

* * *

As soon as we got in the car, Jess took out her coke bullet and did a bump in each nostril.

"Do you want some, babe?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. "It's been a stressful couple days."

"Tell me about it," Jess said. She turned to me and smiled. She was radiant. Her makeup was perfect and understated, complementing the white of her dress and the shimmering silver of the sequins. She wore bright red lipstick as an eye-grabbing pop of color.

"You look absolutely gorgeous tonight," I said and put my hand on her thigh.

"I have to tell you, darling," she said. "I'm really horny tonight. I think I want to get a little wild."

"Is it because you haven't seen Johnny since the wedding?" I asked.

"That's part of it for sure," she said. "But you know how I get under stress. My response is always to cut loose and do something crazy to relieve the pressure."

"What are you telling me?" I asked.

"I think I just want to see where the night takes me," she said. "And I think I'll stay at the Hooker House tonight, if you're okay with that."

"Yeah, babe," I said and held her hand. "I'm good with that."

It didn't bother me in the least. This meant I could do whatever I wanted at the party, too, and it promised to be fun. Initially there were supposed to be five players there, but that number had grown to eight. Jess was putting forward her all-star lineup to impress them and entice them for the season to come.

Alix would be there, of course. And so would her brunette counterpart Brittany, famous for her brick house body. Nicole, the third resident of the Hooker House, would be present, not that she would have missed it since her boyfriend Bryce would be there. Alyssa, the former real estate agent with a body similar to Brittany's, was back in full-force after having quit her job to escort full-time. Shelly, Johnny's wife, and her sister, Melanie would attend. Crystal and Jess, obviously, would be there and probably getting a lot of attention. Gloria, my favorite Latina bimbo, had asked if I was coming, because she wanted to catch up. For the players who wanted a true submissive experience, Kelsey the pain slut would be there on a hall pass from her usually exclusive arrangement with Jonathan Summers, the hedge fund manager. And Sabrina, who had been hot-and-cold with the agency when it came to taking appointments, had decided to recommit for the football season. I still had fond memories at how her pussy had dripped like melting ice cream cone when I fucked her ass during her tryout.

Then there was a special treat from Kelly. She sent two girls from LA to give the party a baker's dozen of whores. One was Josie, the brunette ballerina I had met at the ranch, and the second was Melissa, the pro basketball cheerleader I had been infatuated with but didn't get a chance to talk to much or touch.

"You are going to be dirty daddy tonight, aren't you?" Jess said as I pulled the Maserati into the Hooker House garage. "I saw the look in your eyes when Kat said it."

"You and I like to relieve stress the same way," I said. "I sort of feel like getting wild myself."

I put the car in park, and Jess leaned over and kissed me lightly, not wanting to ruin her makeup or lipstick.

"You might want to get to know Melissa," she whispered. "Kelly sent her here for you."

My eyes grew wide. "Now that's ... interesting," I said.

"Her words to me were, 'He won't be disappointed, only exhausted,'" Jess said.

"Well, then, let's go fucking party, my love," I said.

As usual, Jess had set a theme for the evening, and that night's was a classic cocktail party. We had arrived about thirty minutes before the players were scheduled to appear. I loved those electric moments before mayhem broke loose, observing the girls as the nerves and anticipation built to a crescendo. I liked seeing how they handled it.

With so many girls inside tonight, the Hooker House was buzzing. Jess had catered in excellent food, too, with caviar and a range of cocktail party bites that would keep the alcohol and drugs from taking over too early.

We stepped inside, and it was like I had been dropped in the middle of an ocean of skin-tight fabric. The dresses were all fairly similar -- tight, short, plunging necklines, and absolutely no underwear allowed. For a moment, I considered what it must be like for one of the football players to walk into this scene. It was like a smorgasbord of pussy, a sumptuous rack of tits and ass to pull down and try on. Jess knew how to create an utterly compelling scene. I didn't know where to start.

Thankfully, someone made that choice for me. After I had stepped inside and made an initial scan of the room, Nicole walked up and slipped her fingers between mine. She looked stunning in her usual bodycon-style dress, this time in black with cutouts on either side of her midriff. The top encased her tits so tightly, it looked at first glance like body paint.

"I have someone you must meet, John," she said and pulled me along with her to the kitchen.

I joined a circle of four women holding Champagne glasses, counting Nicole, that included Alix, Josie the ballerina, and Melissa. The LA girls didn't have the same air of ease and comfort that they excluded at the ranch when I first saw them.

"Girls, here is John," Nicole said.

I hugged Alix hello, and she gave me a soft, lingering kiss. Josie extended a long-fingered hand and greeted me again. She seemed much more social than before. Her dress was longer, below the knees, but had a dramatic slit up the side almost to the waistline. Her hair was up, which showed off her delicate neck.

My eyes met Melissa last. I had done that intentionally. She said hi with a hug. Her black halter mini-dress was backless, with criss-cross straps that tied behind her neck, and two cups of fabric that held her firm breasts. It was short, showing off her thigh gap, and barely covering her crotch.

"I've been waiting for you," Melissa whispered to me before we ended our embrace.

"Well, it looks like we are in for a crazy evening," I said. "Who needs a refill?"

All four girls drained their glasses, and I went to the bar to pick up one of my own, as well as a fresh bottle. I bumped into Melanie and Shelly on my way back across the kitchen. They had just done bumps of caviar off the back of their hands and were now stalking the cocaine setup for bumps of another kind.

"You both are radiant," I said, kissing them on the cheeks.

Melanie was seductive in a white dress with a lace-up front, putting her nipples on prominent display. Shelly looked like Aphrodite in a flowing white dress that had a deep, plunging V-neck that extended almost to her navel. At the same time, the slit up the sides of the dress came to her waist. It looked like the fabric barely stayed on her body, and whenever she moved, it gave the impression that all her body parts were perilously close to exposure. It was exquisite.

"Jess told me you're both here to party hard tonight," Melanie said.

"Something like that," I said flirtatiously.

"So am I," she said, running her hands suggestively down her hips.

"Well, then let's be sure to stay close, okay?" I said before returning to my circle of vixens with empty glasses.

I poured a fresh round, and we chatted pleasantly. Melissa made eyes at me. Hard. I wanted her and returned the attention in kind. At one point, however, I caught a glimpse of Jess out of the corner of my eye. She had taken a hit off Alyssa's cigarette and passed it back. She was definitely in party mode.

When the players arrived, the girls made their usual crush for the front door to greet them. I hung back in the kitchen, and I was surprised when Melissa did, too.

"Do you want to go somewhere a little more quiet?" she asked, holding her Champagne glass close to her chest, allowing the bubbles to dance against the backdrop of her honey-tinged skin that showed between the laces.

"I would love to," I said.

"Should we take some snow with us?" she asked.

"No need," I said. "There's more back here." For good measure, however, I grabbed a fresh bottle of Champagne.

We found our way back to Alix's bedroom, where I knew the biggest coke stash resided. I locked the door, and by the time I turned around, Melissa's dress was already on the floor in a heap. And before me stood a goddess.

Melissa swayed in a kind of trance dance to unheard music. Her skin was flawless. Her bright blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders. Her nipples were bubblegum pink and long, capping off superb, modest fake breasts. There were no hints of scars. The surgeon must have gone through the armpit, like the most exquisite work Dr. Vivianno had done on Rita. The rest of her body was fit like the dancer she was. She had a tiny waist that flushed generously at her hips, with particularly toned thighs. But my gaze settled on her pussy. It was so smooth, with curtain-like lips that hung a bit prominently. The color of her skin didn't even change. She must have had laser removal to keep it so flawless.

"I'm rolling so hard right now," Melissa said. She danced to me and put her hands to my face, then ran them down my entire body. "Josie brought some powdered MDMA that we put in our drinks. Oh my god, I feel electric. Like every cell in my body could have an orgasm at any moment."

"Well, just give me a few minutes to catch up then," I said.

I put down my glass and pulled out a stash of cocaine that Alix kept in her dresser. I decided to lay on my game thick for Melissa. She was the type of girl I always became infatuated with. Alix always kept a few really beautiful nuggets of uncut coke in her room. I pulled out one that must have been at least eight grams and held it up.

"Holy fuck," Melissa said, her body suddenly motionless as if the imaginary music had been cut off. "That is the second sexiest thing I've seen all day."

I put a chunk of the coke into a grinder and got to work. I wanted Melissa flying, more than she already was.

"What was the first?" I asked.

"The first what?" she asked, taking a swig of Champagne.

"The first sexiest thing you've seen all day," I said.

"You," she said. "As soon as you walked in that door." Her smile was pure California gold.

"Well," I said, putting the finishing touches on four lines of painfully white, pillow cocaine, "why don't you test out the second sexiest thing all day and see if it meets your expectations. Then you can test the first."

I held out a straw, and Melissa took it with a smile. Before she put her head down, though, she kissed me. The soft intensity of it reminded me of Crystal. A much hotter Crystal.

"Kelly said you like to watch," Melissa said as she positioned herself above the mirror.

"Kelly was telling the truth," I said.

"Then I'll make sure you get a good view of this," she said.

Melissa glanced down once to line up the straw with the first line. Then she directed her attention to me. She held the straw steady. Her long eyelashes, individually delineated by her skillfully done mascara, fluttered. Her ocean blue eyes locked on mine, and she never let them drift as she easily snorted the first line of cocaine. She repeated this for the second line, only breaking eye contact with me to make sure the straw was in the right position. The fine crystals disappeared in a hurry. Eyes still locked on mine, she rubbed her nose lightly, and then put her index finger in her mouth and gave it a light lick. She ran it over the mirror, gathering up the remnants of her lines.

"This is my favorite thing for that last little bit," Melissa said, mischief coming into her voice.

She took her index finger and let it part her pussy lips, which glistened with wetness.

"I love that little buzz and numbness that comes from putting a little snow on my kitty," she said. "It adds a little bit, and it makes me just want to get owned by a nice, fat dick."

"I'll have to see if I can find one of those," I said jokingly.

Melissa stepped over to me and put her hand on the crotch of my pants.

"Do your lines, John," she said. "Because I already found one."

I absolutely obliterated the two lines of cocaine I had laid out for myself, while Melissa rubbed my back softly. As soon as I was upright again, she undressed me in a hurry. We tumbled down on the bed together, Melissa ending up on top of me. Her mouth was soft but insistent as we kissed. She reached across her body and picked up the open bottle of Champagne I had set down on the night table. She took a long drink straight from the bottle.

"Eat me," she said and put her pussy directly over my face.

I dove in. Melissa was divine. She knew how to move her body, and she tasted fresh and different. Her lips were more prominent than I was used to. I sat up, putting my hands around her back so I could devour her perky tits. She took the Champagne bottle and poured the wine across her breasts.

"Drink, baby," she said.

I licked and sucked greedily at her tits. The wine tasted bitter against her skin, but I couldn't get enough of it. She pushed me down on the bed again, still holding the bottle high. She poured it down the center of her chest, and the Champagne cascaded down her navel and across her pussy. I tried to drink it, as if it were an ice luge -- an ice luge mixed with her sweet nectar. Cold, bubbly liquid hit my face, but my mouth never moved. I was going to show her how a genuine oral enthusiast ate pussy. So I gave her my best.

Whether it was the MDMA or the cocaine or the perfect combination of both, Melissa became an orgasm machine on my tongue. After she came once, she set the bottle down and rode my face like a woman possessed. The fact that I didn't let up must have activated her. She came two more times, and my hands roamed her possessively. She didn't flinch when I had two fingers up her ass. She only came harder.

Then Melissa dismounted and looked at me like she was possessed.

"Fuck me," she said, panting after my relentless oral assault. "Fuck me with that big fucking dick."

As I maneuvered Melissa into doggy style, she went for more coke. Somehow, she inhaled two more lines before my cock plunged into her. Our coupling was animalistic. Her pussy swallowed my cock with purpose. She was an intent, horny piece of ass. From the moment my cock split open her tight lips, she bucked like a bronco. It was a fuck of singular intensity. Despite having cum a handful of times on my tongue, Melissa pushed harder and higher for even greater pleasure as my cock pistoned in and out of her.

After such an intense buildup, I knew I couldn't last that long. Melissa was too hot, her body too persistent, and her pussy too tight. I didn't last ten minutes. She came again with my cock inside her, and then she begged for my cum. I had no capacity to hold back. Any sense of self-control I might have had was lost. I simply lashed my hips against hers and cried out. I hadn't cum so loudly in recent memory. But I needed to with Melissa. She needed to know how intense this was for me. She also knew it by how much cum I shot inside her. It was a total reservoir.

"Fuck, your pussy is so tight, babe," I said, panting and out of breath.

"That was utterly amazing," Melissa said. "They said you were a stud. That was exactly what I needed."

We kissed with a renewed sense of urgency.

"Fuck, you're going to get me started again," I said.

"Not yet," she said. "I want to check out this party. I hear they get wild."

"I'm not sure if they're wild by LA standards, but they are a lot of fun," I said.

"Well, if it's boring, we can come back here, and you can fuck me in the ass," Melissa said with a smile.

"Here's hoping that it's boring," I said, picking up the Champagne bottle and taking a drink.

The party was in full swing and anything but boring. Upon reentering the fray, one scene took center stage, and our eyes immediately were drawn to it. Johnny Burris stood at the head of the dining room table, nude and fully looking like an Adonis. Jess lay on the table, her head almost dangling off the edge. On top of her was Shelly. Johnny's massive cock stood proudly erect, and Shelly greedily sucked on it like a dutiful wife should. Jess, on the other hand, extended her tongue and licked at his pendulous balls, which hung heavily just above her face. It was incredibly erotic.

"That is a big dick," Melissa whispered to me.

"You're welcome to anything you want here," I said. "It's like a walking buffet of fantasies."

"I think I may explore a little bit," Melissa said. "But I'm going to find you later. Kelly said anal sex with you is epic, so I'm serious about giving you my ass."

I found my way over to the central cocaine setup in the kitchen again and was pleased to find Gloria there with Crystal.

"You have such nice boobs," I overheard Gloria say as Crystal rose up from snorting her lines. "But I think they would look even better if they were bigger."

"Do you really think so?" Crystal said, rubbing her nose.

"Definitely, girl," Gloria said. She bent down and vacuumed up some cocaine of her own. "And you really should consider getting your lips done. Some filler will make guys love your blow jobs even more."

"That sounds amazing," Crystal said. "Thanks for being so nice."

At that moment, Jamie, the backup quarterback on the team, walked up to them and sprinkled some coke from a vial onto Gloria's huge tits. He buried his face in her mountain of cleavage as he snorted it up, then lewdly licked up the leftovers.

"Are you having fun, babe?" I asked Crystal, putting my arm around her lower back.

"This party is so amazing," she said enthusiastically. "The guys are so good looking. But I'm not really sure how it works. I haven't found anyone to have sex with yet."

"Why don't you join Jamie and me?" Gloria offered. "We were just going to find a bedroom, and look at how nice his dick is."

Crystal looked down as Gloria put her hand around Jamie's cock. It barely wrapped around the full circumference. She smiled and nodded.

"That sounds like a lot of fun," Crystal said. She took Gloria's hand, and the three of them disappeared into the back of the house.

12