All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 13'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wonderful first football party. That was a start to a wonderful nasty fucking time. just love the sluts starting to get used again. Big cocks for wet and willing cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Football players fucking cunts and ruining assholes of whores is what we need more. Enjoy storyline of the main characters plus the added fun of whores with full and dripping nasty cum dump. Best of both world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I read this slowly, just focusing on how well it is written. I am impressed! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The exchange between John and Jess on their way to the party is so telling as to how they and their relationship have matured on the years. Perfectly in sync and open about their desires and intention, they begin the evening with relish. I love that degree of character development.

I wonder how it might go if John eventually marries one of the girls, and the other two marry each other, still being a foursome of course. They could even do the wedding in such a way that, while it is outwardly and legally be a double wedding, it would actually be a foursome wedding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES