Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced back toward the dining room, where I was hypnotically drawn to Jess's incredibly lustful attention to Johnny's balls.

"Hey, John," Bryce said as he moved in for some coke. "Good to see you, brother."

"How are you doing, Bryce?" I said. "Camp going well?"

He snorted a couple lines and turned around to continue our conversation.

"Awesome, man," he said. "This is going to be a good year."

"Things with you and Nicole good?" I asked.

"Dude, they're so awesome," he said. "I love that girl. I'm glad you brought it up actually. You know, her birthday comes up next month. I've got some things planned for her, but something she was really interested in, and -- don't take this the wrong way -- I was going to see if you might be down for it. But, seriously, I don't want it to come off as anything but doing something for Nicole."

"Sure, what is it?" I said.

"Nicole said she would love it if you and I DP'd her sometime," he said. "I'm not into guys, but I'm super into her, and if that's what she wants." He spoke fast and with a preemptive defensiveness.

"Nah, man, don't sweat it," I said. "Have you ever double penetrated a girl before?"

He shook his head.

"It's no big deal," I said. "It's not about the two guys. It's about the girl getting stuffed with cock. I've done it before. It's fun, man."

"So you'd be down?" Bryce asked.

"Yeah, let's just not tell Kat," I said. "I'm not sure how she'd react. But I am down for that anytime with you guys."

"Well, let's do it soon, but it looks like Nicole is pretty occupied," Bryce said with a laugh.

He gestured to the dining room, and I turned around. Nicole had joined the scene around the table. She dropped to her knees behind Johnny and was lost in giving him an epic rim job.

"Looks like I'm going to have to find my own fun," Bryce said.

"Well, you're in luck," I said, as Sabrina made her way to the cocaine tray. "There's Sabrina. She's the only girl who's pussy turned into a fucking honey factory when I was fucking her in the ass. No joke, there were these long strings of juice just running out of her. That girl loves anal." I intentionally spoke loudly so she could hear.

"Is that right?" Bryce responded, as Sabrina powdered her nose.

"That's absolutely right," Sabrina said as she popped her head up. "Come on, stud, want to find out?"

She didn't wait for him to answer. She just led him by the hand to privacy.

The vibes in the Hooker House were fantastic. I took in the scene and realized what was different. There was no David Johnson, the linebacker with a cruel streak. It didn't dawn on me until that moment just how strongly his dark side permeated the football parties the previous season. This year it was going to be completely different.

I went outside to check on the antics happening by the pool and found Alyssa and Josie smoking hookah with one a rookie linebacker who, coincidentally, the team was banking on as David Johnson's replacement.

"No, seriously, I can," Josie said in a slow, stoned voice. "I can put my ankle behind my head. There's no better way to get a dick deeper inside you than sitting on it and doing that."

Alyssa laughed hysterically. Her firm, fake tits would have jiggled if they weren't so hard.

"Hi, John," Alyssa said in her smokey voice.

I smiled at her but let the threesome have their fun. I made my way instead toward Melanie, who sat on the far side of the pool with her dress hiked up and legs dangling in the water.

"Hey," I said, sitting next to her.

"Hey," she said, her tone unexpectedly morose.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Just not in much of a party mood tonight," she said.

"Want to talk about it?" I asked.

"Ah, not really," she said. "No one wants to hear a lonely wife complain about an inattentive husband."

"Got it," I said. "That pretty succinctly sums it up! So let's figure out how to pick you up."

"Am I curvy?" Melanie asked.

"I wouldn't describe you as curvy," I said. "You're tall and kind of lanky."

"It was his way of calling me fat," Melanie said, refusing to call her husband by name.

"You're not fat," I said. "That's bullshit."

"It still hurts," she said.

"You are and always have been stunning," I said. "You know, I was actually just thinking about this. When we were out in LA? I walked in on Jess and Kelly talking. It was some conversation about business, but they were really animated and passing back and forth a mirror doing lines. And up until that moment, I had completely forgotten that the first time I ever saw Jess do coke was when I came to the sorority house and saw you two having a really animated conversation while you were taking turns with a mirror just like that."

Melanie laughed.

"Oh my god," she said. "That was so long ago. We spent a lot of afternoons like that."

"It was like I saw it in a picture, the image was so clear," I said. I looked her in the eyes. "And I know for sure you are hotter now than you were then. And you were pretty fucking hot."

"Don't flatter me," she said. "I'll stop the pity party. Let's go do some coke. That sounds good."

Instead of stopping in the kitchen, Melanie led me to one of the bedrooms. On the way, we saw Crystal getting pounded doggy style by Jamie, the backup quarterback, while she ate Gloria's pussy. Her evolution into a whore was moving quickly. Melanie closed the door behind us. A mirror sat on the dresser, lines already formed. She snorted four of them. I did two, then turned around to find Melanie's face in front of mine. She kissed me.

"I want you to fuck me and talk trash about my husband," she said, slipping her arms through the straps of her dress and letting it fall to the ground. "Tell me what a small dick he has. Make me feel bad for being with him. Fucking cuckold him."

I smiled. Melanie was as svelte as ever. Her body always had a rosy-tan color, full of life. Now, however, her eyes were also glazed and wild from the cocaine. Her tear-drop breasts were tipped with thick nipples pointing up. Her stomach was perfectly flat, with noticeable abs. It pointed toward her prominent pubic bone, which made a V to her vagina, which, in the murky lamplight of the room, looked barely perceptible.

Melanie put a hand behind my head and kissed me. I let my hand slip between the wide gap in her thighs so I could cup her mound. It was throbbing, hot, and smooth.

"Jesus, what a fucking loser he is for not fucking you more," I said. "You're so skinny, I could fuck you until you break in half."

I slipped one finger between her tight lips. Her breathing became ragged, and she gasped.

"But tell me the truth, Melanie," I said. "You don't even really feel his cock when it's inside you, do you?"

She shook her head. I moved my finger in and out of her slowly.

"Does it even feel as big as my finger right now?" I asked.

"No," she said softly.

"That's why you're here tonight, aren't you?" I said. "You need a real cock. Deep down, you're a cheating whore who wants to feel a real man fill you up."

Her body trembled now. She was on the verge of breaking down and simply pleading with me to fuck her.

"If your husband was here right now, begging you to go home with him, professing his love for you, what would you say?"

"That I was going to stay," she said. "Because I need a real man to own this pussy."

"Good girl," I said, moving in to kiss her.

After a few moments, I pushed her down on the bed. She spread her legs and guided me into her slippery folds with her hand.

"Fuck me like you own me," she said, her nostrils flaring.

I started pumping in and out of her. She wrapped her legs around my back.

"I'm going to cum so deep inside you," I said, "that your wimp husband is going to be eating my sperm out of you for a week."

"Oh god," Melanie moaned. "You get so deep. It hurts. The good way."

"Whose pussy is this?" I growled.

"Yours," she said.

"When do I get it?" I said.

"Anytime you want," she said.

And that was enough to push her over the edge. Her voice cried out, and she screamed in orgasm. I wouldn't let up my verbal assault on her life partner, though.

"He's a fucking pussy, isn't he?" I said, now rocketing my cock in and out of her pussy, the squelching sounds becoming louder after she came.

"Such a pussy!" she agreed.

"You're going to make him watch me fuck you sometime, aren't you?" I said. "I'm going to relish it. Seeing his face fall when he sees how hard you cum on a big cock."

"Fuck, John, that is so fucking hot," Melanie said.

"When you get baby fever, who are you going to want to put his sperm in you -- me or him?" I smiled cruelly.

"You! Definitely you!" she cried and came again.

"And who owns your ass?" I said, getting close to my own climax.

"You, baby!" Melanie said. "You're the only man who ever gets to have my ass. Ever!"

That was enough for me. I grunted loudly and pushed Melanie's long, slender legs above her head. I drove deeply inside her and unloaded my cum. She was apoplectic with excitement.

"Fuck yes! Fucking cum in me! Fuck!" she screamed.

I collapsed on the bed next to her, and we panted for a little while to regain our composure.

"Jesus," I said. "That was fucking hot."

Melanie slipped her hand into mine.

"Yeah, it was hot," she said. "Really hot. I needed that."

"You want to get back out to the party?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. "I kind of want to head home and make my husband eat me out before we have make up sex."

She looked at me with a wicked smile, and I realized she was serious.

12