All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 16'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MysticMysteryMysticMysteryabout 2 years ago

Awesome chapter. I really like the direction this book is going. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What’s with Nicole and Kat? How and when did that situation change? Did they come to be such sudden good friends, especially after Nicole was with John? I don’t think I understand Kat’s reaction since she had been so pissed and upset. It seems like a large story gap and I missed something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot fucking story with Crystal. She is going to make a nice willing 3 hole whore and took it up the ass with no lube. Now her tits are pierced and she is ready to be a full time cum bucket.

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
New and Improved Crystal

Well on the way to the final stretch of making Crystal a new and perfect escort for the group. She has taken to the desire to be a whore like a religious zealot wants your money. What a blessing. Love where she is headed and now seems to be making friends with all the other hookers. John telling Crystal that she was now a cock sleeve was so true. Interesting with all the new little teasers about Kat an Nicole’s maybe becoming buddies. Time will tell. Great talk with Kat and John admitting that in short they are the same in the way they think and act. They both do really get caught up and the moment and react and not think. More of the scary roses can only mean the drama with that may be about to explode. Love me some drama. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Tough choice. Which is better. The fun of Watching Nicole lick and suck Johns big load from Kats used pussy. Or even much hotter watching Kat be forced to clean suck and worship Nicoles nasty and open cunt with hanging red lips dripping with John massive load after a John and Nicole breeding Fantasy. That is the nasty we like.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingabout 2 years agoAuthor

Good catch on the Nicole-Kat situation ... I'll just hint that this will be explained more fully in the chapters to come! Great observations, everyone!

Doomphoenix717Doomphoenix717about 2 years ago

I can't get enough of these characters! I love this whole series. Keep 'em coming

drdoom39drdoom39about 2 years ago

Another great chapter. Love Crystal's new piercings.

But you only teased the lesbian play of Rita and Jess (and Kat & Nicole?), would have liked to "see" more.

Hopefully you can write more girl/girl scenes in the future, perhaps a chapter with the girls teasing John the whole day with g/g and no sex for him?

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hold onto your hat soon, drdoom39!!

StrictDaddyUKStrictDaddyUKover 1 year ago

Thanks for the incredible amount of effort you have put into this series, I, like so many others are so grateful and really appreciate what you have shared with us. And here comes the "but.... ". But... whilst drugs aren't my thing, they didn't affect my enjoyment of the story. Smoking though is the biggest turn off I know. That's just me, I'm not preaching. It does mean that I find it difficult to continue... which is a massive shame. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"You know, we could have done this a lot sooner," Kat said, "but someone in this room had to be a cad." COMPLETE UTTER HORSESHIT!!! John should definitely tell Nicole, perhaps Bryce as well that he doesn't know exactly what kind of game they are playing, but they can forget about it forever! No birthday present/ no more sex with Nicole period in fact he won't even be in the same place where she will be no matter what and regardless the consequences or someone else's wishes, have some goddamn self respect and stop being a nitwit/pussy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES