Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All the time," Kat said. "I haven't used lube in years for anal. John is the best teacher."

"He didn't use lube today," Crystal said.

"How did it feel?" Kat asked.

"Bad at first," Crystal said. "But it was also a surprise, so, like, that made it less painful maybe? But then it felt good. I really like how a dick feels in my butt. And this was, I don't know if it makes sense, a good kind of pain."

"I know exactly what you mean," Kat said. "That's why I love my piercings. It gives me that good pain feeling so often."

They each did a couple more bumps of coke before we pulled into the parking lot of a tattoo and piercing shop. Crystal settled on simple white gold barbells, and she took the piercings like a champ.

"I feel like I have perfect boobs now," Crystal said, pleased with herself.

"To go with your perfect stomach," I said.

"Let's go home and celebrate," Kat said as we climbed back into the G-Wagon.

"Oh, geez," Crystal said. "My husband just texted. His open house is done early, and he asked if I want to meet for brunch."

"Tell him you're busy," Kat said. "You're already at a restaurant with a girlfriend."

"He's going to be mad," Crystal said. "He might ask, but he doesn't believe it's a question. A wife submits to her husband."

"Sweetie," Kat said seriously, "you're not his property. If you want to party with us? Come with us? If you want to go home, go home."

"I want to party," Crystal said.

"Then tell him you're busy," Kat said. "You make your own money. You're entitled to your own decisions. Besides, brunch is for the girls. Tell him that."

"Okay," Crystal said. "I'm going to do it."

She tapped out a text message on her phone. I caught Kat's eye in the rearview mirror. She gave me a satisfied smile. I liked how the girls had taken Crystal under their wing. Sure, it was part amusement to transform a Baptist housewife into a whore, but it had become something more. As Crystal got deeper into our lifestyle, it was obvious she enjoyed it -- so much so, that occasionally I wondered if some of her naivete was an act. Regardless, Crystal was having fun, and the girls were turning kindly toward her.

"Shit, he's calling," Crystal said.

"Put it on speaker," Kat said.

"Where are you, Crystal?" A snide, whining voice said loudly.

"I'm in an Uber with my girlfriend," Crystal said calmly.

"Just great," her husband said. "I get some free time, and you don't even want to meet me."

"I'm sorry, Mikey," Crystal said. "It's just that Katie and I don't get to see each other much, and I'm already in the Uber with her."

"Why aren't you driving?" Mikey asked.

"We're going to have some mimosas," Crystal said. "I don't want to drive if I'm drinking."

I really started to question Crystal's innocent act now. This was skillful lying.

"Well, I'm glad you're being safe," he said. "What are you making for dinner tonight?"

"Just text me what you want," Crystal said. "I'll stop at the grocery store on the way home. Maybe we can have some wine tonight and watch a movie."

"Fine," he said dismissively. "I'll have a couple drinks and wait for you."

Crystal hung up.

"He gets drunk and mad," she said. "Sorry."

"Does he ever hit you?" I asked.

"Not really," Crystal said.

"What does that mean?" I pressed.

"It's just an accident," she said uncomfortably.

Kat looked at her seriously. "If he ever does that again?" she said. "You call me, and you will come stay with us. I'm fucking serious, do you understand?"

Crystal nodded. Tears formed at the corners of her eyes.

"We mean it, Crystal," I emphasized. "We have a guest house."

"Thanks," she said morosely.

"Here," Kat said, grabbing her coke bullet out of her purse. "Try mine. You get way bigger bumps."

Crystal took it happily and snorted twice.

"God, thank you," she said. "That makes me feel so much better."

"So you like to cook?" Kat asked.

"Yeah," she said. "You've got to if you're going to be a good wife."

"I love to cook," Kat said. "We should cook together sometime."

"I'd like that," Crystal said. Her spirits had done a dramatic turnaround.

As we pulled into the driveway at home, I worried about Crystal's husband. At the same time, he seemed like a loose cannon, which might make it easier to pull her completely into the new life we were building for her. But then my worry shifted. There were ten tall, green vases filled with red roses on the front porch.

12