Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 18

Story Info
Hollywood ranch weekend, part 1.
3.1k words
4.83
5.8k
8

Part 130 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The foursome's toes dip back into Hollywood for the next couple chapters. It's going to be a little bit of a wild ride, full of games and lessons. Let me know what you think, if you feel inclined!

* * *

The stalker issue died a quiet death. Our security company worked with a legal team that interfaced with the TV station, which put it to rest swiftly and with finality. With lightning speed, the station paid Rita and Kat six-figure "bonuses," helped get a sealed restraining order, and provided additional security at the station. It was all taken care of quickly and confidentially. And we had a half-million after-tax dollars in unexpected, disposable cash to play with.

Life slowed down for a little while after the drama wrapped up. It was a nice bit of routine after a tumultuous few weeks. It also allowed me to get my head on straight after my slip-ups with Nicole. I kept my distance there, letting Kat take the lead with building a tentative friendship with her. Jess had been pressing Kat to do it, even in the weeks before my transgression. She saw Nicole as a valuable talent, and she didn't want it to interfere with our home life. Nicole had changed, and she encouraged Kat to open herself up to seeing that. The Hooker House and Infinity agency seemed to be on cruise control -- which was fairly easy given the summer lull in August.

We needed the down time because, the weekend before Labor Day, Stephen had invited us to his ranch. True to his word, he sent a limo for all four of us, and we were buzzing -- literally and figuratively -- as the car sped down the interstate southwest of Houston.

Peter had texted Jess to let her know that he would tag along, too, and that made her wickedly excited. She and Kat couldn't hide their anticipation. Jess had a magnetic attraction to Peter's mogul identity, which came with financial power and "juice." She liked how Peter treated her with a sense of entitlement, without asking permission. He read her so well, he knew she would be fine with what he did.

Kat felt a similar pull to Stephen, which all of us could relate to. I could, in particular, given my couple encounters with the actress Juliet Lawson. It was an irresistible pull, feeling like you lived temporarily inside a fantasy. For virtually everyone that's all it ever would be. For us? We got to touch and taste it. It was a heady, powerful realization.

That left Rita, of course, who was a bit quiet on the ride to the ranch. She did a lot of cocaine, snorting a half-dozen lines in the morning while we were packing and hitting her bullet every fifteen minutes as we rode. She drank her Champagne quickly, too, but didn't say much. I could sense what tugged at her. Kat, almost without discussion, operated under the assumption that Rita would join her in bed with Stephen at some point.

While Kat and Jess chatted at shotgun-fire speed, wired from the coke and anticipation of their Hollywood weekend, Rita leaned her head on my shoulder.

"You know, we've had nothing but fun at the ranch," I said. "And you've never done anything you don't want to. This weekend is no different."

"That's a good point," she said. She paused and whispered softly, "I just don't know if I want a dick besides yours. No matter whose it is."

"We don't do anything separately," I said. "That was our agreement. I'll stick with it. I want you with me."

"Okay, baby," she said. "If you really think you can keep your wits about you in the moment, in the event something arises."

"I think it's pretty straightforward, honestly," I said. "Kat is going to play with Stephen."

Kat overheard us and said, "I'm going to wear out his dick if he lets me!" She and Jess laughed.

"Peter will do Peter things to Jess," I said.

This time, Jess interjected, adding, "With his peter." She and Kat laughed again.

"So you know what that means?" I said. "We get to find even more of those nooks and crannies at the ranch to sneak off into. You think I can cum ten times for you this weekend?"

"You better," she said and kissed me. "I'm okay, John. I feel good. Sorry. There's also something about the way I get around really famous people. It's intimidating."

"They all just want their dicks sucked like anybody else," Kat said jokingly.

We all laughed. The vibes had turned positive. We passed around a coke bullet for final hits as the limo turned onto the ranch's mile-long driveway.

"I'm so fucking wet right now," Kat said. She looked at me and bit her bottom lip, almost apologetically. I smiled at her. It was all the permission she needed.

When we reached the main house, however, it was surprisingly quiet. A couple of the staff greeted us. They shuttled our luggage to our rooms and invited us to the kitchen for a late lunch, which was set up. I popped a bottle of Dom Perignon that was on ice, and we all clinked glasses.

A few minutes later, Stephen rushed in.

"I'm sorry! Please accept my apologies!" he said, slightly out of breath and appearing flushed. "It's so great to have all of you. How is lunch?"

"Fantastic," I said. "You're always the consummate host."

"So great to see you, John," Stephen said and clapped me on the back.

He worked the room, hugging Jess and Rita, but stopping and kissing Kat hello. You could almost feel the floor shake as her knees buckled.

"Help yourselves to anything and make yourselves at home!" Stephen said. He poured himself a glass of Champagne. "The coke's in the great room."

I could see Jess glancing around nervously. I knew what was on her mind, so I tried to help her out.

"I'm surprised Peter isn't tending bar already!" I said.

"Oh, he'll be along," Stephen said smoothly. "Just had a couple of loose ends to tie up."

The nervousness disappeared from Jess's face.

"I love that you can make it snow in August," she said. "Anyone want to hit the slopes?"

Rita and I followed her into the main living area, which had the cocaine-stuffed antique snuff boxes littering almost every flat surface. Kat lingered behind, flirting with Stephen. She had worn a sleeveless, silky yellow top that buttoned around her neck but had a cutout above her cleavage. With a tight, white pencil skirt, it gave her a classy-yet-seductive look. Her nipple rings poked aggressively against the fabric.

Jess and Rita knelt before a glass coffee table. Jess turned a generous amount of fluffy cocaine onto the surface, then let Rita dive in aggressively with a razor blade to cut it into lines. I hadn't seen Rita this high in a long time. She was intent on partying. Jess blew two lines, then Rita took her turn, and then handed the straw to me.

"Here," Rita said. "I've got an idea. I want you to take a couple off my tits."

"I'll never say no to that," I said, as Rita pushed down her white tube top.

My mouth watered at the sight of her tits, which needed a bra only if she didn't to show off her glorious, pink nipples. Jess scooped up two generous spoonfuls of coke and formed them into rough lines that followed the sumptuous top curve of Rita's breasts. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed motion, and I saw Stephen and Kat drifting closer toward us. Stephen's gaze landed squarely on Rita's perfect monuments. I leaned down and took both lines in turn. Before I had a chance to address the powdered remains, Stephen spoke up.

"Do you mind if I make a run?" he asked politely but confidently.

"Be my guest," I said.

Rita only smiled. I looked at Kat, wondering if she would be jealous. She wasn't. Her smile was as eager as Stephen's, who looked like a kid on Christmas as Jess reloaded Rita's cleavage with cocaine. These certainly weren't the first tits Stephen had done coke off of. He bent over and coolly did both lines, completely unhurried. He savored it. When both lines had disappeared, he returned to Rita's left breast and, looking directly at Kat, licked a generous swath of the skin to pick up the remaining flakes. Then he repeated it on her right breast, where he ended up twirling his tongue around her nipple and causing Rita to gasp.

"I need a line," Kat said.

She let her hand run over Stephen's ass as she moved to the coffee table. Jess had cut another dozen lines in the interim, and Kat hoovered up two of them.

"I'd say the weekend has officially begun!" Stephen pronounced.

Rita pulled her tube top back up. Stephen looked at her with disapproval.

"John, you know, I was thinking it would be a shame if the girls wore clothes at all this weekend," he said. "What do you think?"

"Well, Stephen," I said, "if they're game for it? I think all three of these fine bodies look their absolute best when they're naked. And you are our generous host."

"Daddy, you're so naughty," Kat, who had suddenly appeared at my side, whispered. "I love it."

Rita, looking at me with coked out eyes and her TV smile, wasted no time. Her tube top and skirt hit the ground in the blink of an eye. It had been a long time since she had been in such a wild mood in front of anyone outside our foursome. To punctuate her striptease, though it was too brief to be called that, she turned around and bent over at the waist before making a show of stripping off her thong.

Jess already had ditched her tanktop and jean shorts, while Stephen turned his leer on Kat as she revealed her flawless body. He tweaked one of her nipple rings, making her yelp, and nodded approvingly when he saw the diamond barbells.

"Did you do that for John?" he asked her.

"I did," she said.

"Good job," Stephen said, looking at me with a smile. "That is a really beautiful mark of ownership."

We all stood there, nearly frozen, wondering what to do next. But Stephen proceeded with the poise of a man who had a plan.

"It seems like this might be the perfect time for a blowjob race," he said.

I turned and grinned at him. Kat was already walking toward her Hollywood crush, biting her lower lip. Rita, her hair teased out and wild, looked at me with hungry eyes.

"Aw, I don't have a dick to suck," Jess said and made a pouty face.

"I think that might change in a moment," Stephen said.

Jess's eyes lit up. She knew that had to mean Peter was on his way. As if on cue, we heard footsteps approaching through the kitchen. Jess licked her lower lip in anticipation. You could see the reckless desire on her face.

"Greetings everyone! Surprise!" a female voice cried out.

Peter entered the room, a wide grin on his face. Kelly, naked and beaming, was on his arm. So those had been Peter's loose ends, I thought to myself.

"Kelly!" Kat squealed and ran over to hug her friend. "Oh my god! Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"That would have ruined the surprise, darling!" Kelly said.

She made the rounds saying hello to everyone, and her presence added a level of excitement. Everyone liked Kelly. With the hellos done, she took a turn at the coffee table to do some coke.

"Peter just absolutely defiled my ass," Kelly said, wiping her nose.

"You're just in time," Stephen said enthusiastically. "We were just going to start a blowjob race, but we needed one more cock for Jess."

Peter guffawed. His presence dominated every room. "Well, that's the best way to clean up!" he said.

Jess seemed unfazed by this development. Her eyes were glassy with lust.

"I am so fucking horny," Rita said and dropped to her knees.

Kat beat her to it. She had already taken Stephen's cock in her mouth and started bobbing. Rita wasted no time catching up. I fixed my gaze on Jess, though, curious how she would react to Peter's treatment of her.

I should have known the answer. Jess didn't flinch. She immediately slobbered all over Peter's cock, the allure of Hollywood just too much for her, and began gagging on his thick shaft while she deep-throated him, not caring it had been up Kelly's ass shortly before.

"There's a prize," Stephen mentioned before things got going too hot and heavy. "Whoever finishes last? Gets to pick any girl in the house to play with."

"Now that's a true prize," I said.

"An impossible choice," Peter said. "Fuck, I love what a dirty bitch you are." He grabbed hold of Jess's head and face-fucked her. She grunted her approval.

Kelly stood up from the coffee table and smiled at me. It was a devilish smile. Then she turned around and showed off her ass. It was pink with handprints and covered in a leaking trail of cum. She walked toward us, three men standing with our heads back, getting incredible head from beautiful women. Stephen let out a sigh. Peter grunted "fuck yeah" each time he pushed his cock down the back of Jess's throat. Rita worked my cock eagerly, with love and eagerness. She was incredibly horny, as evidenced by the two fingers she let work her clit while she sucked me.

"I think you're going to lose this one, stud," Kelly whispered as she walked by me. "These guys have been cumming all day."

I closed my eyes to try to slow the building climb of pleasure that grew inside me. Kelly got on her knees again, this time behind Peter. She began rimming him.

"Oh, shit!" Peter yelled. "That's what I'm talking about! Double the filthy fucking whores!"

Jess, whose hands had been on Peter's ass, moved them behind Kelly's head. She pulled the pretty blonde into Peter's backside, forcing her to eat it. Kat had moved to Stephen's balls, licking and sucking them before going back to her aggressive, eager deep-throating. Spit covered her chin and face. She was lust-drunk. All the girls were.

Rita began stroking my balls as she moved her mouth deliberately up and down my shaft. I was doomed to lose this race, I knew. So I didn't hold back. I put my hand behind Rita's head and smothered her face in my crotch as my cock pulsed. She took my cum with ease. Her eyes, watering slightly, looked up at me happily. I released her head, and she panted as she sat back on her knees. Then she pushed my load to the front of her mouth with her tongue. She showed it to me and swallowed dramatically.

"I'm not sure losing has ever felt so good," I said with a laugh.

Rita stood up and ran her hands through my hair.

"I'm so desperately horny for you," she said. "I want you to use my holes. I've never craved you this badly."

The moment was interrupted when Peter shouted, "Ah, fuck! I'm going to cum!"

He shoved Jess off his cock and stroked until his load shot all over her face. Jess sat with her mouth open wide, giddy at the prospect of being covered by his sperm. It was a modest load, most of which went on Jess's outstretched tongue. She squealed happily as another spurt hit her cheek. Peter's impressively thick cock softened, and Kelly stood up, her face sloppy from the hyper-active rim job.

Kelly made a bee-line for Jess, pulling her face toward her and kissing her deeply.

"Fuck, this is so hot," Kelly said. "My cunt is on fire."

"I'll eat it," Jess said. "You're so fucking hot."

"God, yes," Kelly said, pulling Jess toward a couch.

Rita and I turned our attention to Kat and Stephen. He was a prodigious talent with the cock to back it up. I had to admit, I was a little jealous of what he was packing. As if it weren't enough to rely on his good looks and charm, he carried the archetype of a cock.

"It's like she's making love to it with her mouth," Rita observed quietly.

Stephen must have heard her. He glanced over at us and smiled. I got the impression that his facial expression was meant to convey, "You could be next," to Rita.

"Well, let's not draw this out," Stephen said. "Where should I cum for this little slut, John?"

"Cover her," I said confidently.

"Great choice," he said with a laugh. He pulled out of Kat's mouth and let out a loud grunt as he stroked his cock.

"Fuck, he's gorgeous," Rita said under her breath.

I couldn't blame her. Nor could I blame her for gasping when Stephen began cumming on Kat's face. His cream hit like missile blasts across her tongue, nose, cheeks, and lips. It was a prodigious load, and Kat delighted in being covered by his seed.

"I'm a mess!" Kat said and stood up when Stephen put his cock away again.

"A fucking gorgeous mess," Rita breathed.

Nearby, we heard Kelly gasp under the pleasure of Jess's tongue.

"Can I taste it?" Rita asked.

"Come and get it," Kat said with a wicked smile.

As Kelly built toward orgasm in the background, I watched mesmerized as Rita scooped some of Stephen's cum off Kat's nose and put it in her mouth. She closed her eyes, savoring it. Then she didn't hold back. She licked Kat's lips and cheeks, gathering every sticky drop of sperm. She and Kat finished with a long, sensual kiss, their eyes sparkling at the naughty show they put on for us.

"I've tasted your cum before," Rita said, turning to Stephen. "The last time you invited us here. I ate it out of Kat's pussy. But it's more delicious than I remember."

Rita's desire had become incandescent. And the reality dawned on me that Stephen was going to choose Rita as his blowjob race prize. Kelly's voice echoed through the room as she came.

"John, you're incredibly lucky that your girls are such cumsluts," Stephen told me. I only grinned in response. "But, as the winner, I think it's time to pick my prize."

A shiver ran down my spine. Jess and Kelly took a breather on the couch. Peter had been watching and now turned his attention to four massive lines of cocaine on the coffee table. There seemed to be heavy air in the room, as well all awaited Stephen's decision. Kat and Rita looked lustfully hopeful. We were all so hypnotized in the moment that we didn't hear the footsteps.

"And there she is," Stephen said. "There's my prize."

Into the room came a smiling and completely nude Juliet Lawson.