Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 19

Story Info
Hollywood ranch weekend, part 2.
2.9k words
4.77
5.5k
5

Part 131 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Things shift here a bit. There's a game afoot that our foursome doesn't really understand yet. Are they pawns for the amusement of Hollywood players? Or is there something more going on here? It'll take some time, but we're going to find out! And it'll be filthy fun along the way!

* * *

"Prize for what?" Juliet said with an electric smile.

Her body was improbably perfect as ever. Her eyes shone like jewels. Her breasts remained marvels, arguably the best proof in favor of God's existence ever asserted. I noticed that her pussy looked swollen and more pink than usual, and I remembered Kelly's earlier comment about how Peter and Stephen had been cumming all day.

"The blowjob race," Stephen said.

"Aw, did you win, babe?" Juliet said. "But you cheated. You've cum in me three times today. There was no way anyone else stood a chance!"

Everyone laughed, although from my foursome it was somewhat uneasy. We had walked into a dynamic we weren't prepared for. Kelly's presence wasn't the only surprise. This whole weekend had pivoted in a direction away from our expectations. All bets were off now.

"That doesn't mean I'm not ready to go again," Stephen said with his usual confidence.

"I'll be your prize," Juliet said. "But let's stay with our guests for a little while! I want to catch up with them!"

She kissed Stephen and made her way around the room, greeting everyone warmly and by name. She stopped in front of me last and, despite the group's presence, gave me an open-mouth kiss hello.

"I'm so glad you made it, John," she said. "This is going to be quite the party."

"It's been full of surprises already," I said, still dumbstruck.

"That only makes it more fun," Juliet said.

"Who needs Champagne?" Stephen asked.

Juliet stalked over to the cocaine. After she did her lines, she put the residue on her finger and slipped it inside her pussy, rubbing it around gently.

"Not on your gums?" Rita, sitting on the sofa across from her, asked.

"Sometimes," Juliet said. "But when I'm getting a lot of dick? It helps keep the pain of being rubbed raw at bay."

"I can't believe I've never tried it," Rita said, her stage fright about talking to celebrities clearly gone. "Kat and I do TV in the early mornings, and we do what we call booty bumps."

"Is that like boofing?" Juliet asked.

"Same thing, different name," Rita said.

"How is it?" Juliet probed.

"The most amazing high," Rita said.

"Instant and intense," Kat added, joining the two of them. She snorted two more lines off the coffee table.

"Sounds like fun," Juliet said casually.

"So John was telling us all about your new movie," Rita said, trying not to sound like too much of a fan girl. "I mean, we don't know a whole lot, but it sounds great."

"This is my Oscar vehicle!" Juliet said with a laugh. "We start principal photography in about a month, so the next few weeks are the last hurrah for partying and getting in shape."

"Those aren't mutually exclusive?" Kat said.

"Cocaine is always conducive to losing those last five pounds," Juliet said, and the girls laughed.

"Well, I'm sure it will be amazing," Rita said.

"Definitely," Kat agreed.

"You two are sweet," Juliet said. "Thanks for letting me crash your weekend. I know it was a surprise."

"The more the merrier, I say," Kat said. "We're a wild bunch."

Juliet laughed, but my attention was drawn away from their conversation as Kelly slipped an arm around my neck and said hello.

"Happy to see me, stud?" she said playfully.

"I'm always happy to see you," I told her.

"Stephen likes surprises," she said. "I know you're totally fine having Juliet here."

"Who wouldn't be?" I said.

"How's your jealous streak?" she asked.

"You know I don't have one," I said.

"That's good," Kelly said. "Just remember that."

"It's stitched into my DNA," I said.

Kelly moved closer and whispered to me. "Stephen has an infatuation with Kat," she said. "It's a girl-next-door thing. Just know that he's a control freak, but it's just an infatuation. The worst thing you could do is feel threatened. Do you get what I'm saying?"

I nodded, feeling strangely aroused by Kelly's warm breath tickling my ear.

"He likes to show off his control," Kelly added. "But I've known Stephen for a long time. It's a game. I've already told Kat this, but you need to know it and understand it."

"I'm hearing you," I said. "Not just listening."

"Good boy," she said. She raised her voice. "Now what does a girl have to do to get some cocaine around here?"

Peter let out his hearty laugh from the sofa, where he had Jess sitting in his lap.

"Walk to that fucking coffee table and help yourself!" Peter said boisterously.

"Oh, and I suppose I have to bend over in front of you to do it?" Kelly said playfully.

"That would help," Peter said.

Kelly bounced off to powder her nose, and I noticed Stephen on the outskirts of the group. He simply watched, taking it all in. Even outside the circle, he seemed to be the center of attention. That's how intense his charisma was.

He glanced over at me and smiled. I took it as an invitation to chat.

"This is shaping up to be awfully fun," I said.

"It really is," he said, his voice relaxed. "It's nice to be around open-minded people."

"Well, we're nothing if not that," I said.

"You can't force chemistry like this," he observed.

We looked up at the room. Kelly had joined Juliet, Kat, and Rita around the coffee table. They talked rapidly, laughed frequently, and maintained their coke buzzes. Jess's head had disappeared into Peter's lap, his prodigious sexual appetite unsatisfied.

"Now that you say that," I said, "it does feel very natural."

"Natural is a good word for it," Stephen said. "I'll tell you, I don't know how you do it."

"Do what?" I asked.

"Three girlfriends," he said. "I don't think I've had a relationship last more than three months in the past fifteen years."

"I probably wouldn't, either," I said. "But I've got built-in variety."

Stephen laughed. "Variety is definitely mandatory," he said. "Five women is probably just the right number for a weekend."

"I couldn't agree more," I said, and we laughed.

Then Stephen cut to the heart of the conversation.

"Kat's a fun little piece of ass," he said.

"The best," I said, a little surprised by his language but keeping my even-keeled demeanor.

"You're cool if I get some time with her," he said. It wasn't a question. "The way she takes a cock up her ass is just superb."

"She truly loves it. It's not an act," I said, feeling odd having this discussion. "My girls aren't on leashes. We're very free."

"Maybe you should keep them on leashes," Stephen said. "It might be more fun."

I laughed and thought it sounded awkward and forced. "That would probably only make them harder to control," I joked.

Stephen laughed a genuine, guttural laugh. "Now that's the truth," he said and gave me a gentlemanly pat on the back.

"It's going to be a fun weekend for sure," I said. "I always say the only rule is that there are no rules."

"I like that," Stephen said. "I think I'm ready to jump back in and claim my prize."

He walked away, leaving me with an extremely favorable impression. This guy just told me, full of presumption, that he was going to fuck my girlfriend, and I liked him for it. It was an odd feeling, on one hand, and it was a marvel on the other. I had to admire it. And I made a mental note -- if Stephen wanted Kat? That left Juliet free for me.

Stephen walked over to Juliet and extended his hand. She simply took it. Immediately. And walked away with him around the corner. The perturbed look that briefly passed over Kat's face wasn't lost on me. I decided to move in.

"You know, girls," I said, "I'm not as used up as these other guys."

"Daddy, can it be my turn to taste you?" Kat said brightly.

She didn't wait for my answer. As Rita and Kelly returned to the coffee table for another round of cocaine, Kat got on her hands and knees and crawled to me. She freed my cock, which was achingly hard again already, and engulfed me in her warm mouth.

Kat always gave sensuous head, and on a day like this when she was being teased and deprived, it made her extra horny. That put her in a dirty mood, which had her pay attention to my balls more and let her tongue wander to my asshole. If that wasn't enough, freshly coked up Rita joined us with an expectant look in her eye. She got on her knees and joined Kat in giving me an incredible double blowjob.

I let the physical sensation wash over me as I looked across the room. Peter was face-fucking Jess, bucking his hips into her mouth with aggression that drove her wild. I watched Kelly walk toward them but was surprised when she didn't join in. Something had caught her eye, and she continued to the kitchen. A moment later, she doubled back.

"You've got to see this," she announced.

Obediently, everyone stopped what they were doing. I honestly didn't know why we were so quick to heed Kelly's words, but when we reached the kitchen and saw for ourselves, we understood the urgency we sensed in her voice.

"Damn," Rita said under her breath.

Juliet was bent over the kitchen counter. The entire side of her lovely body exposed to us, her breasts hanging beautifully, hard nipples grazing the countertop. Her arms stretched out over the marble surface, grabbing at some invisible handle to try to gain leverage as she pushed her hips back to meet the thrusts coming at her. Stephen stood nude behind her, a chiseled, sculpture-like body at full effort as he fucked the prized starlet from behind. It was a stunning sight. Two of the biggest names in Hollywood were coupling before our eyes. It was surreal.

"He never does this," Kelly whispered, and I remembered her words from LA the first time I had met Stephen. Peter liked to show off, leaving the bedroom door open. Stephen always locked it.

Sensing they had an audience, Stephen looked over and smiled but never lost his rhythm. His cock was as impressive as his physique. Even without a full view, the length and girth of it was obvious. He was hung, and you knew he could use his natural gift to full effect by the way Juliet groaned and begged under his strokes.

Then I noticed who Stephen was looking at. His gaze fixed directly on Kat. Seemingly in slow motion, as if communicating in their own unspoken language, she walked to him and got on her knees. He smiled at the rest of us when he felt Kat's tongue lick his asshole. A chill ran up my spine. This was a power play. I wasn't sure if it was aimed at me directly or solely, but Stephen was marking his territory for the weekend.

Jess and Kelly turned the eroticism of the scene to good use, beginning a sloppy double blowjob on Peter. Kat rimmed Stephen with such enthusiastic submission that Rita and I looked on, stunned, for a moment. The vibes in the room had become hyper-sexual, more so than when we arrived, which was saying something. Rita's hand tentatively moved to my cock, which remained achingly erect. Stephen looked over at us again, this time ignoring me and staring directly at Rita. He smiled. Her grip on my cock became firmer.

"I want you inside me," Rita said.

There was only one obvious place for me to bend her over, the end of the kitchen counter catty-corner to where Stephen and Juliet fucked. So we took it.

Juliet smiled when she saw Rita bend over the counter, her tits mashing against the marble as she offered her sticky pussy to me. I entered her, and it was like falling onto a slip-and-slide, she was so wet.

"Oh, god!" Rita gasped as I bottomed out against her cervix.

She reached out her arms, and Juliet took one of her hands. Their fingers intertwined, and they smiled at each other. Stephen grinned at me, but there was a wicked look behind it. And just then he pulled his cock out of Juliet's cunt. It glistened with her arousal, and I had to admit that his cock was as impressive as the rest of his body. The guy had hit the evolutionary jackpot. By the look on his face, he knew it, too.

And then he plunged his cock into Juliet's ass. She gasped.

"Oh, fuck, darling," Juliet moaned, "I love when you feel dirty."

Behind them, Kat continued to sloppily eat Stephen's ass, occasionally stroking his balls, which hung pendulously.

"I love when you're my anal starlet," Stephen said with a laugh. His gaze returned to Rita. They locked eyes and didn't break it, as if hypnotized.

Rita's pussy was hot, like it was on fire. I could feel how swollen with arousal it had become. Juliet gripped her hand more tightly as Stephen picked up the pace of his anal strokes. And then it happened. Juliet cried out, suddenly gripped by an intense, highly vocalized anal orgasm. Simultaneously, Rita peaked, and I knew that it was a massive climax for her. Then I felt the spray on my feet. She had squirted. I fucked her faster, and she squirted again.

The burn of desire that had permeated every moment since our arrival made it impossible for me to hold back, either. I grunted and emptied my balls into Rita's cunt. My sperm flooded her cervix, and she looked at me over her shoulder with the fires of lust in her eyes. I thrust a few more times, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Kelly.

"Let me clean her cunt," she said with a practiced, innocent look on her face.

I stepped aside and gave Kelly free access to Rita's messy pussy. She ate like she was starving. I caught Juliet looking at me, biting her lower lip and face covered with pure determination. She came again. I watched Kat rim Stephen and tug at his balls, stroking them almost as if they were his cock. He grunted loudly and announced that he was cumming.

"Fill my asshole!" Juliet cried up. "Make me your cum dumpster!"

It was shocking and hot. His ass clenched as he came in Juliet's dark passage. Kat never let up her enthusiastic rimming. And then he pulled out, forcing Kat to fall back on her knees. Juliet's ass gaped, a creamy trickle already forming at the entrance of her tight, pink anus. Without being asked, Kat scrambled in front of Stephen and cleaned his cock. She sucked it with pleasure while she fingered her clit. After a short bit, however, Juliet turned around.

"Do you want Stephen's cum, Kat?" she asked.

"God, yes please," Kat breathed with desperation.

"Then eat my ass," Juliet said. "Be my dirty cleanup bitch."

The words came out sounding less harsh because of Juliet's seductive voice. Kat didn't hesitate. She simply licked Juliet's roughly used hole. My cock stirred to life again. My Kitty Kat sucking cum out of Juliet Lawson's asshole. Stephen's cum. At the same time, Rita had hiked one leg up onto the counter to give Kelly wider access to her cum-filled pussy. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Peter unloading jets of cum onto Jess's face, her tongue wagging eagerly and a look of pure glee passing over her.

"Here it comes," Juliet said, snapping my attention back to the scene directly in front of me.

A gush of sperm came out of her hole and immediately ran into Kat's mouth. She pushed it around Juliet's asshole with her tongue before taking it in her mouth a final time and swallowing. Juliet stood up, her hair tousled and eyes shimmering. She looked at me and smiled.

"You should go kiss John," she instructed.

Wordlessly, like a sex fiend robot, Kat stood up. Her hair was a wild mess. Her eyes were wired from cocaine. Her nipples stood out proudly. I doubted I had ever seen them so erect. And I noticed her thighs were shiny almost down to her knees. That's how wet this submission to Stephen and Juliet had made her.

"Kiss my cleanup girl, John," Juliet said. She grinned warmly. Stephen looked on with a broad smile.

Kat kissed me. Her hand slowly stroked my cheek as her tongue massaged mine. She tasted salty and earthy. I could feel the heat rising from her cunt. My face flushed with a combination of desire and the implications of submission, and my head started to spin.

Everything had happened so fast. It was so filthy. But there was a heavy implication that settled on me. The balance of power had shifted. Dramatically. And the only way to figure out exactly how was to let the weekend play out.