All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 18'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was outstanding nasty hot. What a turn of events. A great opening shot for the weekend. I think the sluts are about to be defiled beyond belief. They need to be fucked in every hole and covered in California cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My favorite part of these whole series is when characters like stephen, peter and johnny are featured

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
Hollywood Show Time. Outstanding

What cannot be fun about a Chapter that starts off with a whole shit load of coke going up the noses of 3 very sexy and hot little fuckable girls. Wow. Then as things unfold at the ranch it appears that this is going to be another outstanding weekend of filthy sex and Debauchery to the levels which the the Texans have never seen. And it appears there is going to be a lot of control and direction from the Hollywood power players. Holy Shit that could lead to some over the top wild fucking sexual control of the willing sluts. Bring on the most nasty shit these 3 hole playful sluts can handle. This I believe is about to become crazy sex time for theses kids. Top Shelf writing and storytelling. So wonderful. Let the cum flow freely. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope we are about to see our 3 favorite whores to be fucked stupid. The actors and movies moguls are going to make them into worshipers of famous cocks and turn them into cum craving and fuck hole bimbos. Bimbos to be used as nasty cum dumps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Time to degrade and turn these 3 sleazy whores into cuck sucking and cunt eating tramps. They deserve to be humiliated and force to engage in disgusting sex and left drenched in superior cum.

Demented917Demented9178 months ago

Would have been nice to bring Crystal!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don't like Kat scheming/pressuring Rita to partake, especially since they are supposed to be best friend. I really admire Rita's devotion, it's insecurity that masks Kay's true motives. If Rita wants to play she will make her own decisions, she's entitled of course but simply doesn't want to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES