Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 20

Story Info
Hollywood ranch weekend, part 3.
3.8k words
4.83
5.4k
9

Part 132 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The ranch weekend takes some dirty turns as the heat ramps up. Next chapter will conclude this weekend of debauchery, but what naughty paths will it take our foursome down?

* * *

At some point, we all just collapsed, like someone had turned off our power switches. But the down time didn't last long, maybe a couple hours. We had partied until dawn, the flurry of cocaine supplemented by rips from a comically large bong. I remembered skinny dipping. The vibes were all incredible. The most interesting thing was that Stephen and Juliet isolated themselves a bit. They were there, but they didn't play with anyone else. Peter had Jess and Kelly stuck to him like glue. That left me in the still-enviable position of entertaining Kat and Rita all night. I detected just a touch of disappointment in Kat because Stephen hadn't fucked her yet. It was obvious, to me at least, the time would come. When it fit his power play.

Somehow, a couple hours' sleep seemed sufficient. Maybe that was because I woke up to feel Rita's soft hair tickling my thighs as she bobbed up and down on my cock, feeling it get hard in her mouth.

"You have to see this," she whispered, shifting her eyes to the right to indicate I should look behind her.

Apparently, I had fallen asleep sitting upright on one of the sofas. I regained my senses and saw Rita's eager face licking my cock. Every time she did this, I couldn't believe my good fortune. Then I looked where she had indicated to.

Across from us, Peter had his large hands covering a pair of tits as a lithe, sexy body humped up and down on his cock in the reverse cowgirl position. The pussy was stretched and wet from Peter's girth, and I saw the blue infinity symbol tattoo adjacent to the pubic mound on one side. Then the JJ on the other. Kat had her head turned to the side, her mouth slurping on Stephen's god-like phallus. Stuffed in two holes, Kat nevertheless moaned enthusiastically.

Rita pulled her mouth from my cock and kissed me urgently.

"Look how fucking hot that is," she said. "Look how much she loves it."

She turned around, and I grabbed her ass as she bent down and guided my cock inside her.

"Oh, god, John," Rita cried. "Your dick completes me."

She rode me slowly, mimicking Kat's reverse cowgirl stance several feet away. I reached up and cupped her tits, which jutted out proudly as she arched her back. Her pussy felt molded to me while we fucked. Both of us intently watched Kat in her Hollywood threesome.

Stephen grunted and pulled out of Kat's mouth.

"Cum all over me!" she exhorted, just as the first splash of sperm hit her face.

It was an impressive load. Kat's face was dripping, and a couple more ropes landed on her chest. Cum dripped from her chin and off the bridge of her nose. She greedily cleaned off Stephen's cock until he pulled away, ran a hand through his hair, and walked over to the coffee table covered in lines of coke. Peter continued to fuck Kat with purpose, cum trickling down her body. She had two powerful orgasms in short succession, then Peter growled loudly as he unleashed his seed inside her.

That spurred on Rita, who fucked me faster now. It was her way of demanding my cum. Once she came, I didn't hold back and shot my load into her pussy. She let her body go limp against me, and I kissed her neck.

"Fuck, you are so fucking hot," I said.

"I love you," Rita said.

We noticed Kat staring at us, biting her lower lip. She wanted to do something naughty, and Rita seemed to know exactly what. She stood up, and Kat did the same. They walked toward each other and embraced in a long kiss in front of the table where Stephen had just finished snorting two lines.

Rita pressed her breasts against Kat's cum-covered chest and licked a few wayward strands off her lips.

"I'm becoming such a cumslut," Rita said.

Kat merely sighed in response. Wordlessly but instinctively, they held hands and maneuvered themselves into a sixty-nine position. And then, they proceeded to put on the most erotic show for the three men in the room. Their pussies were beautifully smooth, which allowed us to see just how swollen and freshly fucked they looked. Rita's tongue was especially urgent, almost trying to suck the cum out of Kat's cunt. Their bodies glided together, aided by the slippery cum on Kat's chest. Peter watched them enthusiastically while he prepped and snorted more cocaine next to Stephen. I decided to join them. There was no question it would be that kind of day.

About ten minutes into their pussy-licking extravaganza, Rita came. That set off a ping-pong match of orgasms, with Kat cumming next, then Rita again, then Kat. The girls began to rim one another, too, while their fingers played sweet, sexual music on their clits. I noticed a familiar change in Rita's breathing, and I knew it was cumming. Kat didn't. When Rita squirted, it covered Kat like a showerhead. Rita's pleasured screams bounced off the walls. Peter, in particular, whooped and cheered them on.

"There is no limit to these sluts," Peter said approvingly.

"What naughty business is going on here?" Jess said as she emerged from one of the bedrooms and strolled into the great room.

Her nipples and neck were covered in hickeys. At some point in the pool, Peter had decided he wanted to mark Jess. Over and over again, he tried to leave hickeys on her but kept deciding they weren't prominent enough. Now, the morning after, she looked like a mess -- in a really wonderful way. She sauntered to the coffee table and kissed Peter good morning before she railed two lines of coke. She approached me next and sat in my lap.

"I'm a little jealous," she said. "They're so sexy. I just want to dive in, but I don't know where my tongue wants to go first."

I made the brief, passive observation that Rita's ass happened to be sticking up and unoccupied.

"I really wish I had my strap-on," Jess said, but she stood up.

She kneeled behind Rita and lowered her face into her ass and began eating her with earnest desire. I was riveted. This was the first time I had seen my girlfriends tangled together in an erotic heap. My cock was raging again. Rita's orgasms skyrocketed to another level once Jess began rimming her, pushing her to squirt like a geyser once more. Kat stuck her face out from between Rita's thighs. It had been soaked by her lover, and Jess began making out with her with fantastic urgency. Rita untangled herself, and the girls maneuvered themselves into a circle for a three-way kiss.

For all my excitement -- and I could remember few things that ever had made me so excited or aroused -- it wasn't shared by the room. Peter was scrolling through his phone. Stephen had disappeared without me noticing.

I started to stroke my cock, and the girls noticed. They moved, now kneeling in front of me, continuing their three-way makeout session.

"Cum on us, daddy," Kat urged me.

"Paint your sluts," Rita demanded.

"Make us your whores," Jess said.

They took turns sucking my balls in between lurid, passionate kisses among the three of them. I didn't hold back, and it didn't take me long to cum. I was too wound up. I unleashed an arcing load of sperm across their faces, trying to turn my hips so each shot hit a different girl. They begged and made out as the cum hit them. Rita cleaned my cock before going back to kissing the others. In a flash, there wasn't a string of cum left. It had all gone into their stomachs. They sat there grinning at me.

"Jesus," I said, breathing hard.

We looked around the room. Peter had gone now, too. It was just us.

"Where did everybody go?" Kat asked.

"My pussy is on fire," Jess declared.

Rita sat on my lap and kissed me.

"We should go for a swim," she suggested.

For the next couple hours, we smoked weed from the bong and enjoyed the pool. The weekend definitely had turned out more disjointed than we expected. But it was beautiful on the ranch, and I loved every moment with my girls. What could we complain about?

Around lunch time, Kelly joined us. She looked like she had just woken up, and she confirmed that suspicion when she sat down next to me while the girls frolicked in the pool.

"Got them all to yourself, huh, stud?" she said playfully.

"I'm not sure where everybody else went," I said.

"Peter is napping," Kelly said. "Stephen is up to his balls in Juliet. They are so sexy to watch together. The star power is off the charts."

I felt a pang of jealousy. I wanted Juliet alone for a little while. I had been under the impression, self-created I now thought, that it would happen this weekend.

"Don't be jealous," Kelly warned. "I told you that yesterday."

"Oh, I'm not," I said. "What do I have to be jealous of? Look at this." I let my hand pass across the whole scene. Kat and Rita laughed as Jess splashed them.

"You'll be able to play with Juliet tonight," Kelly said, as if reading my mind. "I think Peter and Stephen have some plans for Jess, Kat, and me."

"Oh?" I said, peering at her over my sunglasses.

"Well, you could watch us instead of playing with Juliet," she said. "But Rita might be upset with you. I saw the way she was looking at her yesterday. She wants to play, too."

"Rita has become very interested in girls," I said.

"And, in some ways, Juliet is the most interesting girl for her here," Kelly noted. "You three will have fun tonight."

"How can you be so sure?" I asked.

"Like I've tried to tell you, I know Stephen," she said. "Tonight you might see him indulge a dark side of himself because Jess is so submissive. And Kat craves being submissive to him."

"How dark?" I pushed.

"Oh, nothing to worry about," Kelly said breezily. "A little bondage. Some toys."

I nodded my head.

"Coke?" Kelly asked.

"Sure," I said.

"Be right back," she said.

When she left, Rita climbed out of the pool in an erotic scene reminiscent of Ursula Andress. Only hotter. She toweled herself off and walked toward me slowly, her hips swaying in an exaggerated manner. Her tits stood up so proudly, nipples erect from the cool water.

"I want a line," she said as she sat down on the lounge chair next to mine, making an unnecessary effort to show off her ass as she did so.

"Kelly is getting some," I said. "She'll be right back."

"I need my holes filled," she said. Rita normally wasn't so crass. She was extremely horny. "I don't know what it is about this weekend. I feel like I'm on fire and can't be satisfied."

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"I want you in my ass," she said. "I want you to fill every hole."

"Do you want Stephen to help?" I asked.

"Of course I do," Rita said. "But I'm not going to let him. If he really wants me? He'll respect that, right now, I don't want to share myself with other men."

"Do you really mean that?" I said.

"Self-doubt isn't your strong suit, John," Rita said. "By now you know how strong-willed I am. I love you. I'm more interested in exploring my interest in girls right now than I am fucking even the most famous dick on the planet."

"You never cease to amaze me," I said.

"That is part of my goal," she said with her electric smile.

"All aboard for the cocaine express!" Kelly said, reappearing from inside with a tray of party favors.

That attracted Kat and Jess from the pool. We took turns snorting lines. The girls all followed the Juliet Lawson example from yesterday and rubbed the excess on their pussy lips. I took it as a sign about the level of penetration they expected during the day.

"You might want to check out inside," Kelly said to Rita and me.

"Oh yeah?" I said.

"Trust me," she said.

"We'll be right back," Rita said casually, as she took my hand, and we walked inside.

Kelly led Kat and Jess back into the pool, while Rita and I bumped into Stephen on his way out the door.

"Oh! John! Perfect timing," he said, staring straight at Rita's tits. "Juliet has a question for you. She's just inside. How's the pool?"

"Exquisite," I said.

"Great, great," he said, rubbing his hands together as he walked on.

Rita and I exchanged a brief glance of curiosity. There was only one way to find out. We went in through the open French doors expecting to seek out Juliet. Instead, she was there waiting for us. That wasn't precisely correct. She was laid out on the kitchen island, legs spread, cum leaking onto the marble, and a wicked grin on her face.

"Oh good, you found me," Juliet said.

"Stephen said you had a question, so we came running," Rita said.

"I did, actually," Juliet said, propping herself up on the island on her elbows.

I couldn't stop staring at her pussy, freshly fucked and puffy. The pool of cum beneath her slit was hypnotizing.

"I was wondering if the two of you would join me for a threesome?" she asked sweetly.

Rita looked at me as if her eyes were going to pop out of her head.

"That's not really a question," I said.

"Why not?" Juliet inquired.

"Maybe a rhetorical question," I said. "It's got only one answer."

Rita made the first move. She approached Juliet and stood between her spread legs. And what she did surprised me. She collected some of the cum off the marble countertop and held it up.

"You know what John says about cum, Juliet?" Rita said. Her voice reflected a level of confidence I had never heard before.

"What's that?" Juliet asked.

"It's the best lube for anal sex," Rita said.

"Is that right?" Juliet said.

I don't know where it came from, but Rita behaved boldly. She circled Juliet's exposed asshole with her cum-covered fingers. When she got a positive reaction as she circled Juliet's dark hole, she inserted one inside. Juliet moaned happily.

"Do you want a line?" Rita asked.

Juliet nodded.

"What about some body blows?" I suggested.

"What a great idea, baby," Rita said. "Why don't you get some coke. I think Juliet knows I want to eat Stephen's cum out of her."

She didn't wait for a response. She simply lowered her head and began to tongue Juliet's pussy, immediately eliciting gasps.

"Eat that cum," Juliet moaned. "Fuck your tongue is truly amazing."

I came back with a snuff box full of coke but simply watched for a little bit. Rita had become a true artist at eating pussy. She had blossomed into a full bisexual. When Juliet came once, I interrupted with the drugs. Rita's face was sloppy with pussy juice and cum. Juliet sat up as I dumped snowy powder onto the counter next to her. She and Rita met in a sloppy kiss, both their eyes aflame with something beyond mere lust. I couldn't take my eyes off them because their exceptional tits mashed together.

"I think Juliet needs a booty bump," Rita said. "A special one."

"I want it," Juliet said, showing a level of arousal I hadn't seen in her before.

"I already lubed her ass with cum, John," Rita explained. "Let's use that to dissolve it. Get on your knees, Juliet. Let me see that pretty hole."

Juliet obeyed, scrambling to her knees. Rita sprinkled a healthy amount of cocaine on her asshole. She crudely spit on it, too, and licked her finger. Then she worked the coke into Juliet's ass.

"Oh!" Juliet said with surprise. "Oh! Oh god! This is ... wow! This is a great high!"

"Just wait until John's inside you," Rita said. "You'll never want anal any other way again."

Rita offered her ass to me next, her unspoken way of requesting the same treatment she had just given Juliet. I happily obliged. The girls were flying, and I suggested we move over to the couches. As we moved, Rita recounted for Juliet her long-term aversion to anything anal and how she eventually succumbed to me on it.

"Now I beg for it," Rita said. "All the time. John has the best cock I've ever had."

Juliet smiled at her and kissed Rita lightly on the lips.

"You should probably compare him to Stephen just to be sure," Juliet said.

It occurred to me that perhaps Stephen was using Juliet to try to get Rita into bed, since she kept rebuffing him.

"Maybe," Rita said. "But right now? I just want to get fucked in the ass."

What happened next never entered my mind in moments of even absurd fantasy. As if naturally in tune, Rita and Juliet kneeled on the cushions of the leather sofa, their hands resting on the back of it and presenting their asses for me. They grinned at each other, then looked back at me.

"How about it, John?" Juliet asked. "Think you can handle both of us?"

"I better be," I said, my hard cock in my hand. "Who wants it first?"

"Juliet," Rita said.

She leaned in close to the starlet and grinned at her before extending her tongue and meeting her in a kiss. This was almost too much for me, so I just stepped behind Juliet's ass and entered her. Juliet cried out, despite the superb lube Stephen's cum provided. I let her sphincter adjust around me, and I admired how relaxed her ass was. It was pretty clear she had done more anal sex since I had last seen her. She was very practiced.

As soon as Juliet felt comfortable with me in her ass, I pulled out. The pronounced gape underscored my presumption that she had been used in the ass more often.

"You've been having a lot of anal, haven't you?" I said to Juliet as I stepped to the side and dove into Rita's ass next.

After Rita cried out in pleasure, Juliet said, "Yes. Stephen loves my ass."

"So does John," Rita panted. "He's a dirty boy."

"I might like your dick in my ass more than his," Juliet said. She really was an Oscar contender.

We settled into this back-and-forth during a dream anal session that blew past any fantasy I'd ever considered. Juliet and Rita made out while I alternated between their assholes every handful of strokes. The pleasure level was off the charts. Juliet's ass was slimmer, pert and athletic. Her asshole was pink and smooth. Rita, on the contrary, had more of a bubble and a pink-brown hole that seemed to wink at me.

Rita gave off indications of cumming first, so I started to focus my strokes on her. Juliet realized what was happening and turned around from her perch on the couch. She moved next to me and kissed me. Between flicks of her tongue against mine, she whispered a command.

"You can get her off," she said. "But your cum is mine."

I groaned in agreement as Rita crested. Her ass crashed back into my cock, desperately trying to get one more stroke deep inside her while she orgasmed.

"Oh god!" she cried. "Too sensitive! Give it to her!"

Juliet assumed the position again. I bottomed out in her ass, and she begged me for my cum. As Rita came out of her brief post-orgasmic coma, she kissed Juliet again. But Juliet didn't want that.

"Eat my cunt," she ordered. "Fuck, eat my cunt."

Rita obeyed without hesitation. She went down on Juliet but also stroked my balls with a gentle firmness. She knew just how to heighten the sensations. She also reached her hands around my ass, firmly planting her feet on the floor so she could access Juliet's pussy, and pulled me deeper into my strokes.

"Fuck, it's like you're pushing into my stomach!" Juliet cried.

"I'm gonna fucking cum," I said.

Juliet launched into the stratosphere before I did, though. The attention of Rita's tongue against her clit, coupled with my cock stretching her ass was too much. She screamed her head off while I pumped what felt like a gallon of cum into her bowels.

"Oh, Jesus, fuck!" she cried. "I'm cumming again!"

And she did, finally collapsing against the back of the couch, pulling my cock out of her ass as she fell forward. Her ass gaped, bright pink now, touched with beads of sperm. Rita stood up next to me and kissed me deeply.

"Fuck, this is so hot," she said. "Better than a fantasy."

I could only nod, wiping the sweat that had formed on my brow.

"Don't move, Juliet," Rita said.

Juliet turned back to her and looked dazed.

"I want my man's cum," Rita said. "I don't care where I have to eat it from."

12