All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 20'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nasty hot sex followed by more nasty hot sex. Five Stars of filth and Debauchery. Hot to see Jess Kat and Rita used by the famous and made into cum cleaning bitches. Rita is becoming fun finally. Gaping holes by the end of weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dirty nasty crazy sex with the willing sluts. Great chapter. A wild fun weekend of total out of control fucking and sucking. Cum filled holes and squirting pussies. Kat is in need of being violated over and over. Make her Stephens cock sleeve.

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
Down of The Ranch Crazy Sex 5 Stars of Fun

Love the nasty dirty Ranch fun. The sexual tension of the Texans not getting what they came for is great. Love power shift to the famous cool kids directing the sex and TAKING what they need. The nasty sex scenes or so well done and very detailed. Like watching a great porn movie. Rita squirting and coming out of her sexual shell. The great girl on girl on girl sex was perfect. The fun of the cool kids using them as clean up queens and Kat begging to be covered in cum from famous cocks. Just so much happening in just 2 pages. It is a must read a 2nd time to get all the details and the hidden hints buried in the conversation. WELL DONE. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

John thinks with his dick and is missing all the manipulation by this group. He likes corrupting other men’s wives and stealing them for fun. This Hollywood group is doing the same to him. Rita is the final prize to cap off the weekend.

John is using his own money for the film investment. Any business investments should done with loaned and insured money from the bank. It’s got some protection built in. John is left wide open for failure in danger of losing it all.

By the time the Hollywood group is finished with John he’ll have no women or money. He wind up being the dirty cleanup cuckold for Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love Jess. She is my favorite. I love how Peter marked her up with all those hickeys to show he controls her now. I want my Jess to be turned into Peters nasty skanky cunt of a fuck toy. I want him to mark her up even more and let all his buddies use his hot sexy dirty cum dump. beg for it Jess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cant wait to see what stephen is doing to kat while juliet runs interferance

drdoom39drdoom39about 2 years ago

Very hot chapter. Thanks for writing it. Looking forward to more of the party, even if "only" one more chapter doesn't seem enough! You probably want to leave some stuff for the future when our 4-some moves to or visits LA for more nasty Hollywood shenanigans.

You were right, the G/G scenes are really heating up, it will be hard to top this chapter in this regard.

Really enjoy that Rita seems to be a kind of ringleader/aggressor in the lesbian play, as she indulges more + more in it and fully embraces her bisexuality.

readalittlereadalittleabout 2 years ago

You need to make a movie of this !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like that Rita doesn't get pushed around or manipulated despite the incredibly thought out powerplay of the Hollywood stars! She is a true force to be reckoned with and I admire her loyalty and restraint. Of the three girlfriends she truly is the most remarkable, I love how she keeps saying no to everyone who tries to corrupt her for Stephen and also keeps saying no to him. I wish John sometimes had that clarity, devotion and audacity! Yes John and Jess usually do the corrupting so this experience is most certainly educational. Whereas Jess couldn't care less, John should learn from it & at the very least punish Juliet at the proper opportunity, because Stephen and Peter outmatch him. Kat will lose herself because of their star power!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB4 months ago

I started all of this rooting for Kat and John but now I am a John and Rita fanboy as every other girl is lying to him consistently

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES