Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lewd smile crept across Juliet's face.

"Lie down," she said.

Rita did. Juliet turned around and sat on Rita's chest, her thighs crushing her tits. This positioned her used, leaking asshole directly over Rita's mouth. Juliet smothered her with her ass, and Rita grunted in approval. Juliet moved back and forth slightly, mostly letting Rita's tongue do the work.

"Oh, fuck, here it comes," she finally said. "God, John, you really shot that deep in me. Your girlfriend is so much more than a gorgeous face. She's such a slut."

Rita moaned again. I had positioned myself to watch the action. And a steam of my cum ran from Juliet's ass over Rita's tongue. She closed her eyes and swallowed and gave Juliet's tight hole a few more licks. Juliet turned over and sucked Rita's tits.

"I didn't figure you for such a nasty bitch," Juliet said. There was a tone of admiration in her words.

"John brings it out in me," Rita said with a slight sheepishness.

"It's a really good thing," Juliet said. "Because we are only getting started with the fun stuff this weekend."

Rita and I looked at each other with a hint of wonderment. This wasn't the fun stuff? What possibly could be in store? We didn't have to wait long to find out.

12