Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 21

Story Info
Hollywood ranch weekend, part 4.
3.6k words
4.78
4.6k
8

Part 133 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: There's some truth and reality here for our foursome as we wrap up the ranch weekend. Hopefully you enjoy it. We're back to Houston next.

* * *

"You might want to go shower off," Juliet suggested after our intense anal threesome had wrapped up. "That's what I'm going to do. I might even grab a nap. That was fantastically fun."

As with almost every comment from our Hollywood friends that weekend, it wasn't phrased as a question or suggestion. It was an order. The feeling that there were pre-planned forces at work, pulling the strings on everything occurring at the ranch during our visit. Still, a shower with Rita was never a bad idea, so we went to our room and washed off.

It was a slow, sensual shower, with a lot of extra and unnecessary soap used. And we mixed in plenty of kissing.

"I don't know why, but I feel so naughty this weekend," Rita said at one point, as the steam billowed around us.

"I don't know if I've ever seen you do so many dirty things at once," I said.

"It feels right," she said. "I don't think you could say I was under-sexed before we got here, but I know that's what I'm acting like!"

"Do you want to fuck Stephen?" I asked.

"It's not happening this weekend," Rita said. "I'm having too much fun exploring other things."

"Okay," I said.

"And Juliet Lawson! Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "If you had told me that even a month ago, I would have laughed you out of the room! She is so hot. That was a huge highlight. I can't believe it."

We dried off and didn't bother to put on clothes again. It seemed superfluous. We held hands and made our way back to the great room.

"I wouldn't mind a couple lines as a pick-me-up," Rita said.

We turned the corner and were stunned at the scene before us. We had only been gone half an hour. But that was long enough for the great room to turn into a pleasure dungeon. My eyes caught Kat first. She was on the kitchen island, her legs splayed by a spreader bar, which fastened at her ankles. Her wrists also were cuffed to it. She was nude and laughing as Stephen teased her feet with a feather.

"You're going to love this, Kat," Kelly said, looking up from a sea of lines that were cut on the far end of the large slab of marble. "The first time Stephen teased me like this? I squirted like a fountain. He's a master."

"I need a master," Kat said, with an odd combination of lust and laughter in her voice.

On the opposite half of the island, Jess was restrained in a different fashion. It was a device I'd never seen before. Her ankles and wrists were cuffed by red leather straps. Those straps extended to her neck, where a thick collar wrapped around it and provided the central tension point for the restraints. If Jess tried to push her legs back down? It would choke her tighter. If she pushed her wrists forward? The collar would force her legs to push lower toward her chest, opening up her ass and pussy widely.

"Peter, aren't you going to feed me a little coke before you use my ass?" Jess said, a broad smile on her face.

"I am!" Peter said with his signature laugh. "Just the way you like it!"

We looked on as Peter sprinkled a large spoonful of coke over Jess's asshole. Then he reached for a butt plug, which was shiny with lube, and inserted it. Jess groaned initially, then cried out.

"Fuck!" she said. "That is so nice!"

Neither Rita nor I had moved. This isn't what we had expected to stumble into, but we couldn't stop looking.

"I never knew bondage could be so sexy," Rita whispered to me.

"Want to try something?" I asked.

"I think so," she said. "But I don't know where to start."

"The restraints on our bed are always a good spot," I suggested. "Maybe all three of us, with you tied up."

Rita grabbed my hand because her knees went weak at the thought.

"Can we go home right now?" she asked.

"No," I said and kissed her. "We've got some fun to have here first."

Kelly approached us with a small silver tray.

"Goodies?" she asked with a broad smile.

Her nipples were hard and, I noticed, slightly raw. Rita deferred to me, and I took a couple quick lines.

"This was a surprise to walk in on," Rita said to Kelly.

"Feel flattered," Kelly said. "Stephen doesn't let down his guard like this. He has to feel utterly comfortable. I think he likes all of you."

"I didn't realize he had such a dominant streak," I said.

Rita took her turn with the mirror, and she inhaled four lines. I hadn't ever seen her in such a mood to party.

"Yes you did," Kelly said. "If you think about it hard. But I may have nudged him a little. You and I both know Kat enjoys this sometimes. And when she gets it? She likes it a lot."

"That's true," I said.

"Looks like Rita and I may have to have Juliet and you for fun this evening," I said, only half-joking.

"That's exactly what we're going to do," she said.

Kelly helped herself to two lines and then added, "And let me tell you a secret. Juliet has a strap-on she's been dying to try out."

Rita and I exchanged glances. I could see the trepidation get drowned out by excitement.

"Do you want to?" I said to her.

"That's a rhetorical question," Rita said.

But Juliet wasn't here for the moment. So we entertained ourselves with what we had before us. Stephen had opened up, I realized. With Kat positioned on the spreader bar, her feet hung over the edge of the counter. He put little bumps of coke just above her toes and snorted them, then eagerly licked up the remnants. I hadn't taken him for a foot fetishist.

"Can I have a bump, Stephen?" Kat asked in a pleading tone.

Kelly was about to oblige and hold some under her nose, when Stephen intervened.

"Right here," he ordered, pointing at Kat's asshole. "Anal only tonight. Her pussy is for her boyfriend today." He glanced at me with a grin.

Kelly obeyed, scooping a generous amount of white powder onto Kat's fully exposed asshole. The spreader bar did an incredible job of exposing both her holes. Her pussy, smooth and puffy, sparkled with arousal. The angle made her juices flow down over her asshole, giving the bleached brown, crinkled hole an inviting wetness. That moisture let the coke stick to her in a happy, snowy mound. Stephen wasted no time. He put his huge, bulbous head at the comparatively tiny entrance to Kat's ass, lining up carefully. Then he entered her slowly, pushing as much of the coke as possible just barely into her anus, where it would absorb most quickly.

"Oh my fuck!" Kat cried. "This is delicious!"

Stephen pulled out, some coke still on his cock head. He spit on Kat's asshole and inserted the tip again, the remainder of the white powder disappearing. Suddenly, Kat turned and looked at me. Her eyes were on fire, a look all too familiar to me.

"I love you, daddy," she said. "I love you for letting me do this. For letting me be your Kitty Kat. Fuck! I love all three of you!"

Stephen put a stop to her romantic interlude by plunging his cock all the way in Kat's ass and wrapping a hand firmly around her neck. Kat gasped, and her begging eyes stared up at the movie star.

Kelly, in the meantime, had returned and stood between Rita and me. She let her right hand drop to my cock and fondled my balls lightly. Her left hand gently glided over Rita's stomach and slowly ambled down toward her pubic mound. Our attention was drawn now to the other side of the island, where Jess was testing the limits of the harness Peter had secured her in. She had tried to put her legs down as fully as possible, only to cause the collar to tighten and cause her to gasp as it choked her tightly.

"This is so fun," Jess said hoarsely. "I feel like I could cum just from this!"

Peter had produced a flog and began to use it on Jess's ass. The predominant effect of his strikes against her beautifully mounded cheeks was her reflexive movement of her legs down, causing the collar to tighten its grip on her neck. Peter took true delight in this.

"Have you ever explored the intersection of pain and pleasure?" Kelly asked Rita quietly.

Rita, totally mesmerized by the scene before us -- Stephen giving Kat a coke-laden, rough anal fucking and Peter pushing Jess's desire to new heights with his flog -- could only shake her head. Kelly's fingers glided over Rita's smooth, pink pussy lips, which were dotted with moisture.

"John has some experience with it," Kelly said. "Kat has told me."

She glanced at me with a sly grin. I hadn't known Kat had shared that dark side with her. The undertone of this weekend being a power play washed over me again. Hollywood called the shots here. We were merely players in their game. Willing players. This was an intimacy with fame we had never dreamed of.

An earthquake of an orgasm washed over Kat, and Jess begged Peter to flog her harder. I was tired of watching. I wanted to play. My hand wandered over Kelly's ass, and I reminded myself what a beautiful physical specimen she was. Her body was firmer than I remembered. She smiled as she felt me dig between her cheeks. I drank in the profile of Rita's face at the same time. Her eyes were riveted on the famous fuckfest taking place before our eyes. Her nose sloped gently down to her full lips, which were slightly parted.

"Let's go make our own fun," Kelly said.

Wordlessly, Rita and I followed her out of the kitchen and back toward the bedrooms. Kelly had her head transfixed on her phone until we opened the door of the room where, apparently, she had nominally been staying for the weekend. Her suitcase wasn't even unpacked. Rita held my hand, her breathing even but heavy. I could feel the heat radiating from her body. She was as turned on as I was.

"Rita, I have to confess," Kelly said, "I've been wanting to do a line off your tits so badly. They're exquisite. Do you mind?"

"Only if you let me return the favor," Rita said.

"Of course," Kelly grinned as she retrieved one of the snuff boxes from her bedside table. "Lie down."

Rita followed instructions. Kelly took a spoon and generously sprinkled a ring of cocaine around each of Rita's nipples. With a steady hand, Kelly used her fingernails to make perfect circles and then grabbed a silver straw. She inhaled the coke, then made a show of sucking Rita's nipples, causing them to crinkle and harden.

"There really is nothing better than body blows," Kelly said, sucking air in through her nose. "Your turn." She offered the straw to Rita.

Kelly stretched out on the bed, her unapologetically fake tits pointing skyward. Her nipples were long and erect. Rita put a line across each silicone orb and snorted them. As she did, I stared at her exposed ass and pussy. Her tight asshole had a sheen of moisture from her leaking pussy on it.

"Your turn, stud," Kelly said to me. "What do you want to use as a coke tray?"

"Bend over," I said. "Both of you."

I was horny and feeling greedy. I put a line on each of their ass cheeks, four in all. Before I snorted them, I licked both their assholes.

"Dirty boy," Rita said, glancing at Kelly with a smile.

The cocaine hit me hard and fast. My cock was rock hard, and I was ready to use it. Kelly read my mind on that point.

"Let's try this," she said.

She took charge of repositioning herself and Rita on the bed. Rita's legs dangled over the side, spread wide, with her ass invitingly at the edge of the mattress. Kelly then lay across Rita's back, creating a stack of two beautiful backsides. I couldn't resist fondling them and letting my fingers glide over their tight rear holes.

"Babe, I'm so desperate to feel you in my ass," Rita said. "I've never wanted it this badly."

"Take both of us, John," Kelly urged me. "Today is anal day for the boys. The pussies belong to the girls. But why don't you make us your ass sluts?"

I indulged Rita's desire first, sinking my cock into her back door with a slow, steady stroke. She let out a long, deep moan.

"He's such a treat," Kelly said. "None of the men here fuck an ass better than John. You're a lucky girl, Rita."

"I know," Rita said, elongating each sound as I stroked in and out of her.

I pulled out after a minute, Rita warmed up just enough to get used to my length and girth. Her asshole closed tightly as I dove into Kelly, pushing easily past her sphincter.

"Jesus, that really is so nice," she said with a gasp.

I fucked Kelly's ass the same way, then switched after a minute. This pattern repeated itself over and over, and I was enchanted at how easy it was to simply raise or lower my cock to move from one hole to the other in this position. Kelly's pussy started dripping, leaving a trail of juices that ran down Rita's ass crack, which I used to lube her anus and fuck her harder. I paid attention to the girls' breathing, looking for signs of orgasm. Rita crested first, her screams slightly muffled as she buried her face in the bed. As I switched back to Kelly's ass, intent on making her cum, I felt a warm hand slide over my balls.

"I just love a pair of sticky, wet balls," Juliet whispered in my ear. It was as if she appeared out of nowhere.

In her free hand, she carried the strap-on. Her hard nipples grazed my arm as I fucked Kelly's ass. Juliet looked refreshed, like a goddess. She never failed to seem utterly put together. She tossed the strap-on onto the bed and helped herself to two lines of coke before returning to my side.

"Paint them," she said. "Cum all over those pretty butts."

Kelly cried out in orgasm and not a moment too soon. It had taken every ounce of power for me to hold back. As soon as her body finished quaking, I pulled out and shot my load all over the two pert, used asses in front of me. The first salvo covered Kelly's asshole, then ran down her crack, over her pussy, and onto Rita's cheeks, where I shot a second rope onto her tight, used anus. A half-dozen ejaculations later, and I had painted a cum masterpiece on the girls.

"That's my cue," Juliet said seductively.

She pushed me out of the way and began to lick up all the sperm off the beautiful flesh. Juliet made a show of it, letting the creamy fluid cascade on her tongue for my enjoyment before swallowing it. As she cleaned up, she let her fingers move in and out of the two pussies in her face, keeping Kelly and Rita on edge.

"Oh, god, John," Rita moaned, not even realizing Juliet had joined the scene.

When the starlet had fulfilled her desire for cum for the moment, she announced her presence.

"Which one of you sluts wants me to fuck them first?" Juliet said, holding up the strap-on for them to see.

"Rita does," Kelly said, seeing the look of unbridled desire in Rita's eyes. "I'm going to clean off John's beautiful dick."

And so we turned the page to the next filthy chapter of the weekend. Kelly sucked me, while Juliet strapped in and entered Rita's dripping pussy, climbing on top of her so they could make out. My cock was intensely sensitive, but that was no match for the erotic site of Juliet Lawson penetrating my darling Rita with nine inches of silicone. What was even hotter was their kissing. It was soft, passionate, and intense. On top of all that, seeing their tits mashed together was an incredible sight. It took little time for me to grow to complete erection again in Kelly's mouth.

"I think you're ready for these two," Kelly said. "I'm going to check on the others."

She blew me a kiss goodbye and walked out of the room. I watched for a few moments as Juliet slowly stroked in and out of Rita while they kissed. This had gone way past my wildest dreams.

"Rita, have you ever been double penetrated?" Juliet asked.

"No," Rita said, once more elongating the word unnecessarily.

"Do you want to be?" she said. "By John and me?"

Declining wasn't an option. Rita knew it. She was past fantasy territory herself.

"Oh god," Rita said, "oh god yes."

"Is it true John is the only person who's ever been in your ass?" Juliet asked.

"Yes," Rita gasped.

"It's so sexy to give yourself to one man like that," she said. "You think your dick is up to another round in Rita's ass, John?"

"It always is," I said confidently.

Juliet pulled out of Rita and repositioned the three of us for this unexpected main event. She put Rita in the middle, between us, by laying on her side. Juliet was taking charge. She grabbed my cock firmly and pushed it into Rita's asshole, which was still slick from our earlier coupling. She groaned.

"Your dick owns my ass, John," Rita said breathlessly.

She turned and kissed me, but her attention was quickly diverted to Juliet. The starlet sucked Rita's nipples into her mouth but quickly focused on pushing the strap-on into her cunt. And, just like that, Rita was full. Having her lay between us allowed Juliet and me to kiss her -- and each other. I don't know how long it lasted, but we immediately developed an ocean-like rhythm, our bodies ebbing and flowing together as we penetrated both of Rita's holes at the same time.

Almost immediately, Rita became incandescent. Her orgasms hit rapidly and kept coming. Within ten minutes, she was squirting, and it delighted Juliet tremendously. At a certain point, we couldn't keep going because we essentially had fucked Rita limp. She was delirious, overcome with pleasure, and likely dehydrated. As she recovered, Juliet set her eyes on me.

"I want your cum," she said.

She took off the strap-on and crawled across the bed toward me. Her bright blue eyes conveyed desperate lust. Juliet wanted something, and she wouldn't be denied. Her mouth attacked my cock, not caring I had been fucking Rita in the ass moments earlier. This was primal. Juliet sucked me with purpose, deep throating until she gagged and letting the spit run down her chest.

"Give me that fucking cum," she said as she stroked my cock, then returned her vacuum of a mouth to it.

I still don't know how I managed it, but as Juliet stroked my balls in time with her mouth pumping up and down on my cock, I exploded one more time. She locked her lips around my throbbing head and sucked, savoring the cum shooting in her mouth. She sat back and smiled, flashing my cum as it rolled from side to side across her tongue. The image made an indelible imprint on my mind.

But then it ended. Juliet popped off the bed and kissed me.

"This was fun, John," she said. "See you when I see you."

And she was gone. As if the timing had been planned all along, Kat and Jess showed up in the room moments after Juliet left. They each kissed me in turn, and we cuddled up in bed with Rita. The physical exertion of relentless sex overpowered the cocaine, and we fell asleep. In the middle of the night, Kat woke me up, rubbing my cock against her pussy.

"I saved this for you," she said as she coated my head with her juices.

"Have you had fun?" I asked.

"It's been amazing," she said. "But I still love you the most. And forever."

We had a quick, slow reclaim fuck, and I somehow put one last load inside her. The weekend came to a close, and we didn't see our Hollywood hosts again. By the time we woke up, their private jet had flown the coop to LA. Kelly texted to say that everyone was blown away by the good times and that we would have to plan a reunion in California soon.

There was an excitement knowing that. Having a brush with fame at that level was exhilarating. But I also retained the lingering sense that we were pawns for their use. It was fun, but it didn't mean anything to them. That made for a dangerous combination when coupled with the intense physical attraction and pleasure it resulted in. If we weren't careful, it would come back to bite us.