Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 22

Story Info
Pushing Crystal; a new Hooker House tryout.
3.3k words
4.84
5.1k
7

Part 134 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author’s Note: Time to catch up on the happenings at the Hooker House. I hope you enjoy – and keep the feedback coming! Wonderful and insightful comments from all of you.

* * *

We struggled getting back into our routine in Houston. It seemed boring and staid. At the same time, it was a welcome return to normalcy because we knew it wouldn’t last. Football season was only two weeks away, and that merry-go-round of crazy parties would fire up before we knew it. So we embraced a little bit of quiet time. Besides, quiet for us was still an adventure.

On top of it, Kat and Rita got pulled into another series of promotional shoots at work. Their popularity drove the station’s morning ratings success, and they wanted refreshed billboards and TV spots. Jess had more interviews to do for the Infinity agency, wanting to have two more girls lined up for the start of football season.

So we drove to the Hooker House together at lunch time on the Tuesday after we returned from the ranch. Jess had a promising discussion scheduled with a recent TCU graduate who worked as a registered nurse. Alix had met her through a friend, who said she needed an outlet for the stress of work and desire for more money to feed her expensive taste.

My purpose was to meet Crystal, who had been texting me nonstop since we had gotten home. Her husband had discovered her nipple piercings, which were impossible to hide, and weren’t buying her lame excuses about why she got them – and her navel – pierced. She sent me screenshots of texts he had sent berating her. He was an asshole, and Crystal was ripe. It was time to push her away from him for good.

As Jess and I arrived at the Hooker House, Nicole was just leaving. She had bought a new, fast Mercedes convertible. Business was good. She was meeting Bryce after practice, their relationship getting more serious. Brittany was in an appointment, evidenced by the thumping sounds coming from her room. And, as usual, Alix sat by the pool, topless and smoking from the hookah.

Crystal sat on a couch in the living room and jumped up as soon as I walked through the door.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so glad to see you!” she said and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a quick peck on the lips. As usual, her mouth tasted minty from gum.

“How are you doing?” I asked. “Holding up okay?”

“I can’t stay too long,” she said. “But I wanted to say hi. I have to meet my husband for a late lunch after he finishes a showing.”

My eyes fixated on the harshly erect nipples poking through her white button-down shirt, the outline of the barbells clearly visible. She had traded her usual pencil skirt for a short maxi skirt that flowed beautifully. She looked at me with expectant, flirtatious eyes.

“Want to go meet him with my cum on your breath?” I asked.

Crystal giggled and said yes. She led me to the kitchen, where she showed off her increasingly good skills at cutting lines of cocaine.

“I’m going through almost my whole bullet every day,” she said. “It’s the only way I can tolerate being around my husband.”

She bent over and snorted two lines. As she did so, I let my hand run up the back of her thighs and over her ass. I flipped up the skirt and enjoyed the white lace g-string that split her cheeks, as well as the smooth, tan flesh. She turned around and rubbed her nose with a surge of desire in her eyes.

Crystal dropped to her knees right there in the kitchen and took my cock from my shorts.

“Your dick is so much bigger than his,” she said.

She had become skilled at giving head and thoroughly enjoyed it. She ran her tongue up and down my shaft to make it slick first, then jerked me while she bobbed her head back and forth. She could almost completely deep throat me now.

A few minutes into this blistering, delightful blow job, I heard a knock at the door. Jess answered the door and greeted her interviewee, then escorted her to the living room, where she had her sit on a couch opposite the kitchen. She had a clear view of Crystal sucking my cock. I looked over at her. She was a petite, pretty blonde named Katie. Her hair was natural blonde and long, and she wore a green top with a plunging neckline that made her eyes take on a bright tint. Her tits were very large for her frame. She had on white shorts and high heels.

Before she sat down, she clearly saw Crystal blowing me. We made eye contact, and she didn’t flinch. I smiled and moved my hands behind Crystal’s head to encourage her. Katie was very pretty, and I immediately hoped I would have a chance to test drive her.

“Do you want anything to drink?” I heard Jess ask her. “Water, beer, wine. We have party favors, too, if you need to take the edge off.”

Katie laughed and spoke with a tinge of southern twang.

“I actually did a couple bumps in my car before I came inside,” she said.

“Well, it’s good to know you like to party,” Jess said, and then I tuned out the conversation.

I returned my attention to Crystal. Her thick hair tickled my thighs. She was blowing me with determination. Occasionally, she stopped sucking to lick my balls. She had been a diligent student. Jess had told me Crystal was up to a half-dozen appointments a week and becoming extremely popular. She blended the innocence of the girl-next-door with a bombshell whore. It was a winning combination. As my cum boiled up, I pushed Crystal’s head firmly into my crotch. Her tongue had trouble keeping up with the rapid-fire nature of my shots, and a little cum dribbled out of the corners of her mouth. But when my cock finished twitching, she simply stood up and smiled. I used a finger to gather up the cum that hadn’t gone in her mouth.

“Here,” I said, picking up her left hand. “When you kiss your husband hello, think of me.”

I smeared the cum on my finger over her wedding and engagement rings. Crystal looked at me with a surprisingly wicked smile. She really had come a long way.

“Don’t worry,” she said. “And I won’t chew any gum before I see him.”

“Good girl,” I said with a smile.

“Oh shoot, I’ve got to go,” she said. “I’m so wet. You need to fuck me next time.”

As Crystal took off, I drifted to the living room.

“I was a huge party girl at TCU,” Katie said to Jess. “And I’ve been missing an outlet for that.”

“Alix said you did some sugaring in college?” Jess said.

“Yeah, here and there,” she said. “It was fun. I didn’t like being slutty around my friends. I wanted to preserve my reputation.”

After a few more minutes of chit-chat, the interview came to an end.

“It’s a shame John just had his fun with Crystal,” Jess said. “Because the last thing we need to do is have him give you a tryout.”

“That is a shame,” Katie said, turning her attention to me. She had a bright, white smile. “I might be small, but I love a good pounding.”

“I’m sure I can go again in a few minutes,” I said. “If you can stick around.”

“It’s up to you, Katie,” Jess said. “How eager are you to get started?”

“I’m pretty eager,” she said, a playful glimmer in her eyes.

“Well, why don’t I take you to say hi to Alix,” Jess said, “and we can have a drink and wait for John to re-inflate.” She laughed.

I hadn’t expected my day to take this turn, but now I felt the monster of desire taking over my body. Katie was cute. Really cute. And at most twenty-two years old. She was a sorority girl type with a wild streak. It was one of my favorite combinations. As Jess took her outside to see Alix, Brittany emerged from her appointment with her client – who turned out to be my buddy Jason.

“Hey man!” I said, and I think it surprised him.

“Hey brother!” he said happily but looking slightly sheepish.

“Dude, relax,” I said. “You know I’m here all the time.” I turned my attention to Brittany, who wore a flimsy robe that barely covered her tits, and said, “It sounds like my friend gave you a pretty rough time.”

“Just how I like it,” Brittany said with a smile.

“How have you been, man?” I asked.

“Good, good,” he said. “Busy. Wish I didn’t have to work. You’re such a lucky fucker. Popped over here to blow off some steam on my lunch hour.”

“Brittany will help you blow off a lot of things,” I said and smiled at her.

She was as fit as ever, but now her lips looked even puffier than usual. She rivaled Gloria in some of her bimbo tendences of late.

“We should do a boys’ night,” Jason suggested.

“I’d love that,” I said. “Maybe I could get a few of the agency girls to come over for entertainment.”

“That’s what I’m talking about!” Jason said. We slapped hands, and he took off back to the office.

I looked outside, and saw Jess and Alix smoking from the hookah. Katie abstained. She caught my eye and turned to say something to Jess, who glanced back toward me. They exchanged a few more words, and Katie stood up and walked past the pool. I opened the door for her. She was tiny. Maybe five-foot-two without her heels on, she had a tiny waist. That accentuated the appealing curve of her ass and, as stood out immediately when I first saw her, the outsized swell of her breasts.

“Tryout time?” I asked.

“Is it okay if I get a couple lines first?” Katie said tentatively. “Jess said it was in here?”

“Help yourself,” I said, gesturing to the usual cocaine setup on the kitchen counter. I paused briefly then expressed a creative thought. “Ever take a line off a cock before?”

Katie laughed lightly and said, “In my sorority, I kind of had a reputation as a party trick girl.” Her voice was soft and soothing, and I picked up the faintest hint of Louisiana in the slight drawl. “So, sure, let’s give it a shot.”

Normally, I would have taken her into a bedroom, but I wanted to see if this girl was as wild as she seemed or just putting on a good act. So I dropped my shorts before reaching over to grab one of the small spoons off the coke tray.

“Jesus, that’s a nice dick,” Katie said. “You’re really Jess’s boyfriend?”

“Yeah,” I said. “But obviously not a traditional relationship.”

“You seem like a lot more fun than my boyfriend,” Katie said as she put her small, delicate fingers around my shaft.

“Boyfriend, huh?” I said. I hardened in her hand.

“He’s a great guy,” she said, stroking me slowly. “But I’m not really into commitment and don’t really like to form emotional attachments. He’s convenient.”

“Lucky me,” I said.

I sprinkled a modest amount of cocaine on my cock.

“You can put more than that,” Katie said, and I liked her more and more with each passing moment.

“My kind of girl,” I said and doubled the amount. “I noticed you didn’t hit the hookah.”

“I’m more a cocaine and pills type of girl,” Katie said matter-of-factly as she pulled her hair back and tied it into a rough ponytail.

She got on her knees and looked around briefly. I handed her a metal straw, and she smiled at me. Before I knew it, the line was gone, and she almost dove on my cock with her mouth. After a couple strokes, she pulled off and looked up at me again. I couldn’t get over how bright her smile was.

“Can’t let any go to waste,” she said, popping to her feet. “So what’s next?”

Now I lead Katie to one of the bedrooms. We heard the shower running in Brittany’s bathroom, so we took Alix’s. I closed the door behind us and told her to strip. Her body was fantastic and, much to my surprise, her tits were natural.

“So that’s where they came up with the line real and spectacular,” I said, cupping them in my hands.

She smiled with a mixture of confidence and nerves. Her nipples and areolas crinkled to life. She had a small tattoo of the letter M next to her pussy and another in Arabic script between her rib cage and back.

“Any significance to these?” I asked.

“The M is for Matt, my boyfriend,” she said.

“How long have you been dating?” I asked.

“About three years,” she admitted. “Since my junior year of college.”

“What about the other one?” I asked.

“It means ‘I want it rough’ in Arabic,” she said. “But I tell people it says ‘eternal peace.’”

I laughed honestly, and Katie joined me.

“That’s absolutely fantastic,” I said.

I drank in her body. It was as superb as her sense of humor. She was short, but she had a luscious bubble butt. Her pussy was exquisite, a tightly compacted mound that was perfectly smooth. You couldn’t even see her inner pink sanctum. I put a finger under her chin and lifted her mouth to mine. She was an eager kisser.

“You’re really hot,” she said.

“Is your tattoo true?” I asked. “Do you like it rough?”

“Oh yeah,” she said. “Really fucking rough.”

Katie bent over the bed and looked back at me.

“I’ve never found a guy who could spank me hard enough,” she said.

I took that as a challenge. I raised my hand high over my head and let it crack against her soft, white flesh. She looked like she was going to say something, but I spanked her again too quickly, and she exchanged the words for a cry of pleasure.

“Okay, that’s pretty good,” she said. “I can feel my pussy getting wet.”

“You have a great ass,” I said. “I hope you like anal.” I gave her a couple more smacks.

“I’m a small girl,” Katie said. “I don’t give anal away for free. I’ve only let sugar daddies do it because I should get paid to put up with the pain. Well, and this one doctor I work with, but he’s gorgeous, and I can’t say no to him.”

She laughed, and I let my fingers dip into her honey pot. It was soaked with sticky juice.

“I like girls who get off on cheating,” I said, probing her inner depths. Her pussy was wickedly tight.

“I think I hooked up with another guy after my boyfriend took me out on our first date,” she said. “I’m just very sexual. Way more sexual than he is.”

I took up position behind Katie, and she dutifully spread her legs a little wider for me. I replaced my finger with the tip of my cock, probing her folds.

“Do you do most of your cheating with sugar daddies?” I asked as I plunged my cock inside her the first time. She was really, really tight.

“Jesus,” Katie gasped as I bottomed out in her tight little cunt. “Not much into the sugar scene any more. I have three guys plus the doctor I hook up with.”

“Oh yeah?” I said, now getting into a rhythm of sawing in and out of her. “Regulars?”

“There’s a guy named Zane, who is just incredibly good looking, like a model,” she said, grunting each time I thrust inside her. “And then Alex, who is really well-endowed. Then third is Alec – it gets a little confusing with the similar names – fuck yeah. Hard and deep like that! Alec is so fucking kinky.”

“You’ve got a tight pussy,” I said. “Really fucking tight.”

“Like I said,” Katie repeated. “I’m really small. It has its advantages sometimes.”

I reached forward and fondled her tits. Her body was smoking. She had such a casual attitude, it was obvious if she wanted to be an escort that she would make a killing at it.

“I’m glad you don’t keep this little rocket body to your boyfriend,” I said. “You’re fantastic. It’s got to be shared.”

“I usually work twelve-hour shifts,” she said. “My boyfriend can’t keep track of my schedule, so I usually get to see at least two other guys in a week.”

“You are going to make a perfect whore,” I said.

I decided to test some limits. I slipped a finger into her ass, and she didn’t bat an eye.

“Jess wants her girls to always put the ‘full’ in ‘full service,’” I told her.

“I don’t say no if I’m getting paid,” Katie said.

Then she turned around and looked at me and asked if I would do her a favor. I nodded. She slipped my cock out of her and rolled over on her back.

“I’ll show you one of my party tricks,” she said. “The TCU quarterback showed this to me one night at a frat party.”

“You like football players?” I inquired, moving between her thighs and reentering her pussy in the missionary position.

“Love them,” she said.

“You’re going to love this agency,” I said. “Now what’s the trick?”

“Choke me while you fuck me,” Katie instructed. “As hard as you can. You can’t choke me too hard. Before I black out? I’ll cum.”

“Jesus,” I muttered under my breath.

“I’m serious,” she said. “Just watch.”

I wrapped my hand around her neck, and her hips started humping up at me more urgently.

“Harder,” she said.

I squeezed tighter.

“Harder,” she said. “If I can still talk, you’re being too gentle.”

I followed her instructions, and her eyes began to water. She nodded at me and smiled, before getting a vacant look on her face. I didn’t let up – with my hand or my cock. She looked up at me with dreamy, sea-foam green eyes that started to fade, and then her body quivered before starting to quake. She wrapped her legs around me and bucked like an animal.

“Okay, okay,” she sputtered finally. “Stop.”

I pulled my hand off, and her body continued to shake.

“Holy fuck,” she said. “God, you know what you’re doing.”

“Pretty easy when it’s a simple request,” I said cockily.

“Why don’t you cum in me so we can do a couple more lines of coke,” she said.

I didn’t need any additional invitation. Katie was a legitimate beauty, young and tight. It had been a long time since I had pillaged a perfect coed’s body. I let loose a flood of sperm into her, and she put her arms around me, holding me tightly as my cock pulsed inside her.

“I love that feeling,” she said. “It’s going to be even hotter when my boyfriend takes me out tonight knowing my panties will be full of cum. That’s one of my favorite things.”

“Funny,” I said, climbing off her. “It’s one of mine, too.”

I kissed her a final time as she came into the bathroom while I dressed.

“Damn,” she said, looking at her neck. “I’m probably going to need some makeup to cover up your hand print.” She saw my apologetic look and brushed it off. “No, it’s no big deal. I have to do that every couple weeks.” And she laughed.

Infinity had found itself another absolutely top-shelf whore.