Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 26

Story Info
New talent on the horizon?
2.9k words
4.8
5.4k
6

Part 138 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Some fun Infinity escort agency stuff in this chapter. There is a lot to come with that part of the story in the course of this book. Keep the feedback coming and enjoy!

* * *

The day after our dramatic encounter with Rita's husband, all four of us ended up at the Hooker House. Katie had freaked out and begged Jess to meet Rita and explain. What she didn't realize was Rita didn't care, but she was happy to take the meeting. At the same time, to my surprise, Crystal had asked to talk about Kat. The topic was a mystery. Jess needed to talk to Alix and Nicole about the next day's first football party of the season. And that meant I needed to be there to indulge in whatever came up.

There was buzzing excitement in the G-Wagon as we drove to the Hooker House. We hadn't been there together since the previous season's football finale. We entered the house to find the quiet before the football storm. It was impeccably clean. I saw Alix and Brittany smoking hookah topless out by the pool -- some things never changed. In the kitchen, we found Crystal and Katie huddled over the cocaine. They chatted rapidly. They both wore yoga pants and tank tops.

"Hi girls!" Jess greeted them with hugs.

"Oh my gosh, you must be Katie," Kat said. "You're right, Rita! She is so cute!"

Katie looked stunned.

"Hi, sweetie," Rita said and hugged Katie. "I'm so sorry our introduction was awkward!"

Crystal hugged all of us, lingering with me a little longer than necessary and rubbing her breasts against me so I could feel her nipple piercings. She quickly retreated into the living room with Kat and Jess, an earnest look on her face. I stayed with Rita in the kitchen.

"Do you want to do a line with me?" Rita asked Katie.

"I'd love to," Katie said. "I had to do one when I woke up because I didn't want to deal with the comedown. Sorry, I'm just so nervous. I feel so bad."

Rita looked elegant as she snorted two lines. Katie was jumpy, the coke not helping her nerves.

"Did Blaine give you a fun time when you got home, at least?" Rita asked, her voice sweet and sincere.

"He couldn't get it up," Katie said. "Coke dick and whiskey."

Rita laughed. "I'm sorry!" she said. "I have lived that more times than I can count!"

"Why don't we sit outside," I suggested.

We adjourned to the patio and waved hello to Alix and Brittany.

"I had no idea," Katie said, her words mashing together as she spoke rapidly. "I mean, Blaine didn't even mention he was married."

"Take a deep breath," Rita said, her tone calm and soothing. "We're still married, but I haven't lived there in almost a year. We have an agreement. Our lives don't overlap. We live totally separately and however we want. So, please, Katie, don't feel bad."

"I almost had a heart attack when I saw you and realized what was going on," Katie said.

"How'd you meet him?" Rita asked.

"A sugar daddy web website," Katie said. "This was only like the fifth time we've gone out."

"Does he treat you well?" she asked.

"Two thousand dollars every meeting," Katie said.

"Good," Rita said. "Milk him for all he's worth."

They laughed together.

"I can't believe you're cool about this," Katie said.

"Sweetie, I wanted out of that for years," Rita said. "He does what he does. I have zero attachment here."

"Wow, okay," Katie said.

"Actually, you can do something for me," Rita said. "Keep seeing him. Take as much money as you can. Keep an eye on him. I kind of want to know what stupid shit he's doing so it'll make the inevitable divorce easier. Can you do that?"

"Oh my god, I'd love to do that," Katie said.

"I don't want you to feel weird," Rita said. "You know, I saw you in the ladies' room last night, and came back to the table and told John I had seen this really cute girl in there. And he told me who it was when we saw you walk out!"

"That's so crazy!" Katie said.

As they started drifting into small talk, I walked over to say hi to Alix and Brittany. They were stoned and giggling.

"I don't know why I don't just hang out with you two here all the time," I said.

Alix rolled her eyes. "Come on, stud," she said. "You have three girls at home catering to your every whim."

"I hear you got a second-rate titty fuck yesterday, John," Brittany said with a laugh.

"Shut up, slut," Alix said.

"I'm a whore, thank you," Brittany shot back.

"Do you want to smoke with us?" Alix asked.

I sat down and took the hookah hose she offered and inhaled a long hit.

"Excited for the party tomorrow?" I asked while I exhaled.

"So excited," Brittany said. "This season is going to be so much fun."

"It's nice not to have the darkness that David Johnson brought with him," Alix said. "He was fun. Sometimes. It was just all too rough. Too much."

"Yeah, the guys seem so much more relaxed now," Brittany said. "Some of them are popping in for regular appointments. It's been great."

"Sounds like a recipe for good, clean debauchery," I said.

"We'll have some surprises in store," Alix said. "Are you coming tomorrow? You might like to see some of it."

Before I had the chance to answer, Jess beckoned me inside. I bade Alix and Brittany goodbye and walked back to the living room. I noticed that Rita and Katie had gone inside and found them huddled over the cocaine. Rita looked at me with a lustful smile.

"Daddy, Crystal has some good ideas," Kat said when I entered the house and sat down by them.

She snorted the last two lines off a small mirror before passing it to Jess, who started cutting fresh powder on it.

"So, like, I had dinner with a couple other wives on Wednesday after church," Crystal said. "They surprised me because they ordered wine, and I didn't think they drank. Anyway, we got a little tipsy, and one of them said she wished she had something to help her focus on the drive home."

I glanced at Kat, who gave me a look that told me to be patient. Jess passed Crystal the mirror, and she paused to inhale some coke.

"So these two girls, Bianka and Julie, went to college together," Crystal continued. "And they started telling me how they used to like coke in college. And I don't know why I said it or anything, but I told them, hey, I've got some coke if you want some."

This had taken an interesting turn. Jess looked at me with a knowing smile.

"Anyway, we did some bumps from my bullet in the car," Crystal said. "And before I knew it, we had done all the coke, and Bianka was talking about how she missed their college days and hooking up at parties. So I told them I had been watching that series the Girlfriend Experience and how hot it was.

"Anyway," Crystal said, talking fast and trying to wrap up quickly, "they both binged it the last couple days, and we've been texting. Well, we had lunch yesterday, and I brought some more coke, and I kind of told them I'd been talking to a man who was sexy and very discrete. And I don't think they really believed it. But, like, I said maybe you could meet them, John, and see if they could have some fun."

"Are you serious?" I said, chuckling that I had turned Crystal's catch phrase back on her.

"You can trust them," Crystal said. "I've known them a long time. They're kind of in the same boat as me."

"Tell him the last part," Kat encouraged her.

"So, like, I think we could bring them into the agency without much effort," Crystal said. "I thought there could be a lot of interest in a kind of bored housewives group with me and Bianka and Julie."

"What do you think, daddy?" Kat asked. "Are you up for corrupting a couple religious wives?"

"Sounds like a perfect job for me," I said.

"I think there's a real niche here," Jess said.

"I agree," I said. "When do I get started?"

"Well, actually," Kat said, glancing at Crystal, "what about lunch today?"

"Today?" I said, nearly choking on my own spit.

"Their husbands are both realtors in my husband's office," Crystal said. "So they're free this afternoon."

"Who's going?" I asked.

"You and Crystal," Jess said. "Remember, they don't know about the agency."

"Yet," Kat said.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Crystal said. "I'm so excited."

"I'm going to need to change," I said.

"I do, too," Crystal said.

"You can grab something from Rita's closet at our place," Jess suggested.

"Where is Rita?" I asked.

"Letting Katie apologize in one of the bedrooms," Kat said with a laugh.

"This is not how I saw this day unfolding!" I said.

"It's a good life, isn't it?" Jess said.

* * *

I left the girls behind at the Hooker House, while I drove Crystal back to our place. She selected a tennis outfit from Rita's closet and looked gorgeous in it. I kept it casual with slacks and a polo shirt, but when I saw Rita? I took my pants off and bent her over.

"Fuck, I missed your pussy, babe," I said as I rutted in and out of her, the pleated tennis skirt flopping up and down on her ass.

"You fuck me so good," she said. "Your dick is definitely my favorite."

"When was the last time your husband fucked you?" I said.

"He hasn't touched me in months," she said. "He just gets drunk."

"You're going to see your church friends and be full of my cum," I said.

"I want it," Crystal said. "I love feeling you cum inside me."

I reached around her chest and tweaked one of her barbells. She squealed. I felt my cum boiling and shot my load inside her. There was no ceremony about this. We had lunch to get to. Crystal simply pulled her panties back up her thighs and smiled at me, never stopping work on her gum. Without any of her past timidity, she simply walked over to the bar and snorted two lines of coke.

"Coke and sex are my favorite," she said. "I owe that discovery to you."

"Come on, sweetie," I said. "We're going to be late for lunch."

It wasn't too hellaciously hot outside, so we met Bianka and Julie on a patio for a casual lunch. Crystal and I arrived first, so we ordered a bottle of Champagne and chatted for a few minutes before her friend showed up. It was awkward at first, at least in terms of conversation. Crystal's friends, however, were easy on the eyes. Bianka, in particular, had sharp, Eastern European features, but her skin was an olive tan that paired beautifully with her straight brown hair. She was tall, maybe five-ten, and slender but with hints of curves under her summer dress. Julie, on the other hand, was a redhead with very fair skin. She was short and petite but had round breasts that she obviously was very proud of because she wore a tight, low-cut blouse. She wore glasses that made her green eyes look big and bright, and her wavy hair gave off a seductive vibe.

Crystal hugged them hello, and I shook their hands. They talked about the menu. I ordered more Champagne. They didn't want oysters or tuna carpaccio, so we ordered a cheese board instead. They felt so suburban, so passingly innocent. They thought drinking Champagne was a novelty. And then Bianka broke the ice.

"Hey, Crystal, do you have any," she said and paused. "You know?"

Crystal smiled. "John gave me that bullet, you know," she said. "I always carry it with me."

"Can we go to the bathroom?" Bianka asked.

"I'll stay here and keep John company," Julie volunteered. When Crystal and Bianka disappeared, she turned to me and said, "Are you and Crystal really, you know, having an affair?"

"I don't know how to define that," I said. "We have some fun together."

"I never guessed she could be wild," Julie said. "At all. She told us about you, and I was like, oh my gosh."

I had sort of had enough of the innocent act. These girls knew why they were here. I was going to push them. If it didn't work out? That couldn't have mattered less to me.

"Let me put it this way, Julie," I said, letting a hand settle on her knee. "Before we came over here? I bent her over my couch and then watched her do a couple lines. She has my cum sitting in her panties right now. If you don't believe me, check for yourself."

I wasn't sure how she would react. I stopped and looked at her, not breaking eye contact. She was pretty in a very wholesome way. She reminded me of an elementary school teacher.

"Are you serious?" she said, and I immediately wondered if it wasn't the catchphrase of all suburbia. "That's so naughty. And you're really good looking. You remind me of this guy I had a crush on in college."

"And you're bored at home?" I asked.

"Our husbands are all the same," Julie said. "They sell houses, and they go drinking. We just kind of get bored."

"Well, I'm anything but boring," I said.

As I spoke, Crystal and Bianka returned, more lively than before. It was striking to see Crystal with her two peers. She looked more refined, showed more acumen when it came to teasing out her beauty, and she carried herself with greater confidence.

"He's not boring at all," Crystal said.

"Can I have some?" Julie asked.

"Sure," Crystal said. "I'll go with you."

Though it probably raised some suspicions that Crystal immediately returned to the bathroom, I brushed it off.

"So are you a bored housewife, too?" I asked Bianka as she sat down.

She sniffed lightly and smiled at me.

"Incredibly bored," she said, her doe-like brown eyes staring at me warmly.

"I'm kind of a specialist at spicing things up for bored wives," I said.

"So I hear," she said. She licked her lips lightly. She was more worldly than Crystal had been when we met. I got the sense Bianka was the alpha of this trio. "And Crystal said discrete?"

"If I have to be," I said. "Have you gone behind your husband's back before?"

"Just once," Bianka said. "I kissed a guy on a girls' trip in New Orleans once."

I leaned forward and whispered, "I have to confess. Crystal and I do more than kiss."

Her bottom lip quivered as she looked at me, and Crystal returned with Julie. There was a tense anticipation that hung over the table from that point. No one really wanted to eat. The girls made two more trips to the bathroom. That only pushed the anxiety of the frustrated housewives higher. Mixing more alcohol into the scene gave them a sense of desperation. Crystal's hand rested on my knee. Then I felt Bianka reach under the table for my hand.

And that's when it dawned on me. They were all waiting for me to dictate the next move. That's what they were here for. It's what Crystal always wanted from me, and that was the expectation her friends had. So I decided to take things in a new direction, one that might make Crystal uncomfortable, but she always excelled at having her boundaries pushed.

"So, Crystal, have you told her friends where we play a lot?" I asked.

"My house?" she said.

"Oh my gosh, Crystal!" Julie exclaimed. "In your marriage bed?"

"Only on open house days," Crystal said, a little embarrassed as her dual worlds were colliding.

"That is so naughty," Julie said, her words dripping with envy.

"I was thinking more about where we came from," I said. My eyes were locked on Crystal's. I wanted her to be absolutely clear on what I was getting at.

"The special house, you mean?" Crystal said.

"Yes," I said. "Tell them about it."

"There's this house where, like, well, people basically just have sex," she said.

"Like a sex club?" Bianka asked, her eyes wide.

"Sort of, but no," I said with a slight laugh. "You should be honest with them, Crystal." I wanted her to say it.

"It's a house where, um, some escorts work," Crystal said. "Escorts like in the Girlfriend Experience."

"Are you serious?" Julie said.

"One more thing, Crystal," I urged her on. "It's not just me who you have sex with, is it?"

"No, John," she said. There was no reticence in her voice at all. And what she said next demonstrated to me how far she had come. "I have sex with whoever pays me."

I watched the other girls as Crystal spoke. Pride welled up inside me. She was truly coming unmoored from her Baptist housewife life for good. Bianka and Julie's jaws dropped.

"It seems like you girls have some more catching up to do," I said. "And I've got a couple errands to run. I'll keep the tab open if you want anything else."

And, with that, I put in a credit card to pay the check and left.