All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 26'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I know Crystal would be a great new player in this story and she is bring in her friends to become bored housewife clump dumps. The alphas will pay big money to fuck these church whores. Lots fuck and ruin them up good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is very well done! John and Crystal are reeling in those bored, married, want-to-be sluts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your stories ate starting to get boring and pedestrian. It's getting to the point where I'm not even looking forward to reading your work. One major peeve for me is that your chapters are too short. It would be great if you took the time to write longer chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I couldn’t disagree with the above comment more. Your story is entertaining as ever. The new house wives sound delicious and would love for them to get involved in the football parties. I can’t get enough of these characters and always look for new chapters. Your profile updates are also nice to know when to anticipate new chapters. The size of average chapter is fine too since it means getting updates more frequently. Whenever you do finish this story (please not anytime soon!), I hope you keep writing new stories and sharing with us. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like I've said before, this story needs to get amped up to a next level. I think getting the bored housewives openly into being "Housewife Hookers" needs a hook. Crystal gets them on the needle to turn them, because she isn't as innocent as she seems. John can catch the track marks between her toes and the small glass pipe in her purse that her dealer got her on. Then, she turns on her friends who want the money to feed their new life style. It could even infect the hooker house for even more fun. Why not? this level of drug use would accelerate to it anyway. It doesn't seem real with John always magically making them ass sluts. They do it because the Heroin and crack allows them to take the steps because they're addicts. What fun the story could have!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES