Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 27

Story Info
New season, new football party!
4.1k words
4.8
4.9k
7

Part 139 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Welcome to a new football season! There are some changes in store for the parties that will make them, I think, even more fun. Let me know what you think!

* * *

Our house buzzed with activity and anticipation the first Sunday of football season. First, Houston's team was good. Really good. They blew out a division rival in the opening game at home, and there was buzz and optimism permeating the city. The core group of players invited were an exciting bunch, positive and hard-partying. And for the parties themselves, while theme nights remained, Jess had made significant changes.

The biggest came about because of Johnny Burris and Shelly's wedding. Shelly had gotten to know some of the other players' wives and discovered that a couple knew about the parties. They wanted to attend, too. Not to keep an eye on their men, but to participate. It was this development that made Rita and Kat keen to attend. They had considered sitting out the season, mostly because their Monday morning wakeup calls for work would come so early, but decided it would be fun to dip their toes in the scene. Rita, in particular, loved the ideas of teasing the players to greater heights of desire by putting on shows with their wives. And I loved how Rita had blossomed into this ringleader, trying to instigate greater pleasure across the spectrum.

Jess declared the season opener a toga party, with an underlying theme of Roman excess. There would be twenty-five attendees -- nine girls, plus the four of us, eight players, and four of their wives -- so Jess ordered food for fifty. Brittany and Alix volunteered to serve as human cocaine trays to kick off the event. And Jess had reconverted the fourth bedroom at the Hooker House. The bondage gear went on display in the closet, rather than having a permanent installation as a dungeon. It was available, but she thought it would take some of the inherent darkness out of the parties that had crept in the previous year.

My girls dazzled in their togas. They kept it simple and traditional -- plain white sheets, but Jess put her seamstress skills to work and ensured that their outfits fit like second skins. Kat had bought fresh bay leaves and made laurel wreaths out of them. They kept their makeup natural, allowing their summer tans to provide alluring contrast to the brilliantly white sheets. Golden Roman-style sandals completed the look.

We were getting close to departure. After an afternoon filled with Aperol spritzes and smoking weed from the hookah, we gathered around the bar for starter lines of cocaine. I was in a distinctly partying mood and had just done two massive lines when the doorbell rang.

"That'll be Crystal," Jess said and raced to the front door.

The girls had all continued their interest in Crystal and invited her to ride with us to the party so they could hear about the previous day's lunch. Crystal looked magnificent as she walked in. Her toga was tight, too, and she wore a plastic, golden crown. Her dimples stood out as she beamed entering the room, making a line straight for the coke. Once she had snorted two lines, the girls peppered her with questions about her friends.

"They each want a lunch date with John next week," Crystal said, rubbing her nose. "Like, alone with him."

"What did they say about escorting?" Jess asked.

"They couldn't believe I do it!" Crystal said, proud of herself. "But I told them about the money, and they were like, oh my gosh, that's so much money."

"It won't take long before we can convince them," Kat said with a grin.

"I told them how the clients I see are all good looking and super rich and really nice," Crystal said. "Like, they're so nice. Their husbands never pay attention to them. It's all just work and church."

Jess and I exchanged a glance and a smile. Kat and Rita looked at Crystal with warm gazes.

"Well, I bet if John shows them a good time, they might be curious what the agency is all about," Kat said.

The small talk came to a close. Our driver arrived. It was time to party. The Infinity lineup was a great one. Of course, Alix, Brittany, Nicole, Gloria, and Crystal led the way. Sabrina remained in the fold, despite having a growing fitness and health social media influencer business, and Alyssa the realtor had become a fixture at the parties. They had all become stalwarts of Infinity. Katie, the new girl, had been invited. Shelly would be there, though she counted toward the wives' quotient now, and her sister, Melanie, would attend -- which always grabbed my attention.

On the short ride, coke bullets made a couple passes around the car. Our driver didn't bat an eye. He was used to it, and I always tipped him ridiculous amounts. We pulled up to the Hooker House with a party spirit coursing through us. But even our enthusiasm may not have matched the vibes coming from inside the house. We were only about fifteen minutes away from the players and their wives arriving. Alix and Brittany were already laid out, nude, on tables inside the front door. Nicole and Gloria put the final few lines on Alix and Brittany, each of whom must have been covered in two dozen lines of cocaine.

Sabrina and Alyssa were outside smoking, and Crystal, no longer a wallflower, immediately joined them. Jess immediately greeted Shelly and Melanie in the kitchen. They were talking to Katie who, as coincidence would have it, had gone to high school with Shelly but was a couple years behind. Rita and Kat both stayed close to me, talking excitedly.

"I'm so curious about the wives," Kat said.

"It's so sexy that a few of them have decided to party," Rita said.

"I see who you have your eyes on, daddy," Kat said.

"Huh?" I said, not realizing I had been staring at Melanie.

"She's really pretty," Rita whispered to me. "I bet I could help you seduce her."

"You won't need to help, Rita," Kat said. "Melanie loves John, though she probably won't admit it. Jess told me he's the only reason she comes to these parties."

"You're just flattering me," I said. "Who are you both eyeing?"

"You," they both side in unison. Followed by, "Jinx."

Then the house broke into total chaos as the guests of honor arrived. A cloud of marijuana smoke arrived with them. Their spirits were high after cruising to a season-opening victory. Bryce, Johnny Burris, and Johnny's backup at quarterback, Jamie, led the way in. Shelly, as usual, greeted Johnny like a conquering hero, her wedding rings sparkling. Nicole jumped around Bryce and let him twirl her around. Behind Jamie came the rookie linebacker, who everyone called Ice, and an impressive rookie tight end everyone called Jonesy.

The final wave was the one the girls and I had anticipated most, the three players with wives. There was Chris, the number-two wide receiver, whose wife Ericka was a former Division I volleyball player. She was tall, blonde, and had a stacked body. Then there was Scottie, a backup running back. His wife, Megan, was a former college cheerleader who still looked the part but had enhanced her appearance with glorious fake breasts. Then there was Jordan, a starting safety, whose wife, Ashley, stole the show. At least for me. She had mesmerizing green eyes, a reddish tint to her brown hair, full lips, and rock hard nipples protruding from her toga. Her tits were the first thing you saw, but she backed it up with a look that seemed to say, "Yeah, I just got fucked, what do you care?"

Jess, Kat, and Rita immediately went to greet the three new wives. Jess had asked us to welcome them. While she had been assured they were cool with the situation, she wanted them to feel at home. It quickly became apparent we didn't need to worry.

"Baby, which one do you want?" Megan said to Scottie, the running back. She gestured at Alix and Brittany.

"This one," Scottie said, pointing at Alix.

"Good choice," Megan said.

They went over and snorted lines off of her, punctuated with Megan giving Alix a deep, lingering kiss. Jordan and Ashley gave the same treatment to Brittany -- and it was shocking to see that Ashley and Brittany could have been sisters, maybe even twins. The only difference was the red-hue to Ashley's hair. From that moment, the party went into overdrive, and it was entirely apparent we had nothing to worry about.

We quickly found out who the biggest weed enthusiasts were -- the two rookies, Ice and Jonesy -- because they immediately found their way to Alyssa, Sabrina, and Crystal on the patio. There, they received welcome attention, and somehow all three girls ended up topless within minutes.

In record time, all the cocaine disappeared from Alix and Brittany. That was expected. What was somewhat unexpected? Megan and Ashley began to lick all the remnants of powder off their naked bodies. It was highly sexually charged. Next to me, I could hear Rita and Kat taking shallow, rapid breaths. They were incredibly turned on.

"I want them," Rita said of the two football wives.

"I want them with you," Kat said.

At that moment, I felt like I had secured my season-opening win. This was going to be an incredible year. And we had only just started.

Some familiar patterns took hold. Jess and Shelly fawned over Johnny. It was interesting to see because it was entirely non-competitive. There was no peacocking. Nicole clung to Bryce like glue, but didn't bat an eye as he flirted with every girl in the room. He took a particular interest in Melanie.

My favorite, however, was Katie. Her toga somehow had already slipped down, leaving her marvelous breasts fully exposed. She carried around a silver tray covered in thick lines of cocaine, a towel draped over her left forearm.

"Hors d'oeuvres?" she said as she approached everyone. "Hors d'oeuvres, anyone?"

When she arrived at Jamie, the backup quarterback, he accepted but scooped the powder onto her exposed tits. I don't know how much he snorted, but his face got an ample dose of Katie's spectacular mounds.

Kat and Rita got antsy. They went to the kitchen and snorted some coke. There was an undercurrent of nervous energy permeating the house. New season, different crowd, new faces. But the veterans led the way -- and you could feel the positive vibes that overwhelmed the darkness of the previous year and David Johnson's centrality to the antics.

Crystal came inside from the patio, making a bee-line for the cocaine, but when she saw me she changed paths.

"Oh my god," she said. "This is incredible. Those guys are so hot." She kissed me. "Will you be mad if we don't have sex tonight?"

"Of course not," I said.

"I feel like I have some new clients in the making," she said. "I really want them to become regulars. I felt Ice's dick. Holy shit. I want to fuck them all."

Crystal bounced off to the cocaine. I marveled at what a change had taken place in her. It hadn't even been a year yet.

"She has come so far," Kat said, putting her arm through mine and talking with a stuffy nose.

"What do you want to get into tonight, Kitty Kat?" I asked.

"You," she said with a content sigh. "Rita and I want to get to know the wives, if we can."

"Rita has really gotten into girls," I observed.

"She has," Kat said. "But so have I."

Rita rejoined us, but she immediately pulled Kat away. Megan and Ashley had freed up because their husbands were enamored by Alix and Brittany. Rita saw an opening, and she took it.

With the girls occupied, it let me wander. Arguably the most fun thing about the football parties was the voyeurism. They were such full-throttle, hedonistic events, they let you indulge all kinds of fantasies and gather ideas to spin into reality.

In the dining room, Johnny Burris did his usual -- something outlandish to ensure the spotlight stayed on him. It was his nature. Not in a bad way; it was his superstar quarterback personality. Today's game was enticing. Jess had cut the biggest line of cocaine I'd ever seen. It must have been two grams and stretched for eighteen inches. On one side was Jess. On the other was Shelly. Johnny declared that whoever snorted more of the line got to suck his dick.

What struck me, watching the race, was that Shelly barely appeared to try. Jess won easily, although even I knew better than to get into a contest with Jess when it came to snorting cocaine. It was also interesting to see how quickly Shelly peeled off to Bryce and Nicole. She moved almost as fast as Jess had gotten on her knees in front of Johnny, sucking him off very publicly.

I took a look at the patio, and smiled as I saw Crystal holding a joint above her head while Ice sucked on her nipples. The look of sheer happiness on her face was infectious. All around me, nudity became more prevalent, and the primary soundtrack of the party were the continuous sounds of cocaine ingestion. I turned around and admired Kat bending over to snort two lines. Katie stood next to her, putting down the tray she had been offering guests, which was now empty. She ran a finger over it and furiously rubbed her gums. I caught her eye, and she smiled.

"How's your first party?" I asked Katie, who now stood next to me.

"Honestly, it's a little overwhelming," she said. "I don't know where to start."

"It is a little like walking into a casino," I said. "A feast for the senses."

"What are we talking about?" Kat said, joining us.

"Katie is trying to get her footing," I said.

"Maybe John could help you relax a little, release some of that tension," Kat said, then turned to me. "What do you think, daddy?"

"You do seem awfully tense," I said with a smile.

Kat led the willing Katie by her hand. We walked into the bedroom that formerly was the dungeon. I locked the door behind us. The dresser had a tray covered in lines of cocaine, and Katie snorted two. Kat eagerly waited behind her, wanting to get her undressed.

"Do you like girls, sweetie?" Kat asked.

"Love them," Katie said, closing her eyes and savoring the coke burn. "I'm like the official girl my friends all add to threesomes." She laughed. "I think I've fucked all my friends."

Kat smiled and kissed her. Their togas hit the floor in no time. My cock was ready. Seeing the two short, sexy blondes make out was more than enough to arouse anyone. Kat was maybe a couple inches taller, but their tits mashed together. Katie had a thicker ass, but otherwise they could have been clones physically.

"I was so jealous of my girlfriends for having a chance to play with you already," Kat said. "You are exquisite."

"Thank you," Katie said, her eyes warm and fake eyelashes batting.

"I'm going to get her so ready for your dick, daddy," Kat said. "You should have some blow so you can keep up."

I helped myself to the coke while Kat and Katie tumbled into the new, king-sized bed. Kat wasted no time settling between Katie's thighs and eating her out. Her ass was deliciously high in the air, a proud target. I climbed onto the bed behind her and lined up my cock with her pussy. Katie moaned and ran her hands through Kat's hair.

"Oh god, daddy!" Kat cried as my cock penetrated her.

We moved in unison for several minutes, until Katie had an orgasm on Kat's tongue, and then Kat pushed back to signal me to stop. I obliged, and Kat turned around to flash me a grin.

"Katie's turn for some dick," she said. "Do you want it, Katie?"

"Fuck yes!" she cried. "Please!"

Kat straddled Katie's head, while I took her place between her thighs. I ran my cock head up and down the slick lips of Katie's cunt. Facing me, Kat lowered her pussy onto Katie's face, smirking at me. I drove my cock into Katie's tight hole. She let out a muffled cry but never let up on eating Kat's pussy.

"Her mouth is amazing, too," Kat said, leaning forward to kiss me.

I fucked Katie, and Kat and I made out. It was brilliant double stimulation. I found myself on the brink sooner than anticipated. Kat could tell by the look on my face.

"When you're ready, cum in my mouth, daddy," Kat said. "I want your sperm. That's my load."

I nodded, and we kept kissing. That was the end of me. I warned her I was close, and Kat slid off Katie's face, which was covered in her juices. Kat bent over and took my cock in her mouth, quickly cleaning off Katie's arousal from it and then just sucking for her creamy reward. My hips bucked hard, sending my cock down her throat, and Kat groaned happily as she felt my cum flood her mouth. She swallowed and smiled, then turned around to Katie.

"Do you feel more relaxed now, sweetie?" Kat asked.

"Shit," Katie said. "So relaxed. That was fantastic. I really needed it."

The girls left their togas off, and we rejoined the party. The pool, always an attraction, had become popular, with probably a dozen naked people frolicking in it. Jess, the mistress in her domain, snorted a couple lines in the kitchen. She had a relaxed, pleased look on her face. I kissed her.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"It's good to have the parties back," she said. "They're so much more fun this year. I didn't think we could make them even better. But we have."

"Are the guys happy?" I asked.

"Very," she said. "Can't you tell?" She laughed, and her hand motioned generally around the room.

Nicole and Crystal were giving Bryce a double blowjob. Jonesy, the rookie tight end, had Alyssa's tight end bent over the kitchen counter and fucked her ass for everyone to see. My eyes caught Rita, who was deep in conversation with Megan, the former cheerleader and running back's wife. I didn't see Scottie anywhere. But then noticed him, in the corner of the living room flirting with and kissing Sabrina, whose toga had disappeared. The dolphin tattoo on her rib cage, under her left breast, was clearly visible.

Katie, full of confidence suddenly, walked up to Chris, the wide receiver, and his wife, Ashley. They started chatting, but neither of them could take their eyes off Katie's breasts. This party was really heating up.

Kat held my hand and tugged me in the direction of Rita and Megan. There was a tray of coke next to them, and she and I indulged. Then Rita introduced us, before taking two lines of her own. After handshakes and smiles, Megan bent over to snort two lines for herself.

"I was just telling Rita how much I love watching you two in the morning," Megan said to Kat.

"You're too sweet, thank you," Kat said.

Megan swayed to the beat of the music that played in the background.

"Megan was a cheerleader in college," Rita said.

"I dated a cheerleader in college," I volunteered.

"I bet she wasn't as fun as me," Megan said with a smile. "God, this is the best coke I've ever had in Houston."

"We get incredible supplies," Kat said.

"I always wondered if the morning news team needed something to give them a lift to wake up so early," Megan said.

"A little coke never hurts," Rita said.

"I love it," Megan said. "You two are just as pretty in person as on TV."

"You flatter us," Rita said.

"I mean it," Megan said. "Sorry. I'm fawning. I just get infatuated with pretty girls. It's the cheerleader in me. We used coke to keep up our pep, and, well, I just always want to play with girls when I do it."

"So it's true about college cheerleaders that they like to play together?" I teased.

"I always did!" Megan said with a laugh. "Sorry, I'm being sloppy."

Rita took the opportunity to make a move. She leaned in and kissed Megan, who nearly dropped her Champagne glass in pleasant surprise.

"I like girls, too," Rita said with a smile.

Megan kissed her back.

"Why don't we go play," Rita suggested.

Megan hesitated briefly. She glanced over at her husband, Scottie, who was making out with Sabrina and fondling her now-naked breasts.

"I usually have Scottie there if there's another guy," she said sheepishly.

"John is just going to watch," Kat said. She put her hand over my cock. "I'll keep him entertained if he needs more."

12