All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 27'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Football is back and so is the nasty sex. Great girl on girl sex very hot and wild. A great party with cocks and cunts getting to cum everywhere. And cunts spraying wet juice over each other. Fuckfest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking great. Alpha males fucking whores for their pleasure while the whores lick and suck the cunts to get off. This is a wonderful party. More females to be had. It does get much better. Fill up those sweet tight fuck holes with superior cum. Five stars. Great start to season.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the way you write your sex scenes, always fresh, unique, surprising in detail. This chapter in particular is extraordinarily well done; and all the girl-girl sex is super hot!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kat is being such a good girl. Whenever she does that something’s wrong, or is going to happen. She likes to butter up John so he gets ready and won’t be mad. Compared to the last time she’s almost a nun. Maybe David Johnson is going to visit. Perhaps Stephan is visiting from LA. Maybe Kat has some drugs to share. Something with Nicole later?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe the Houston football will go on a losing streak and the player will be pissed off and get back to treating the sluts as the whores they are and get back to fucking like real man and have some real manhood sex and not this new WOKE nice sex we now have. It is like they won the Superbowl and have gone to Disney family time for sex. Hope they start losing soon.

drdoom39drdoom39about 2 years ago

Hot chapter.

Including the player's wife's was a brilliant idea, very sexy. This could open a completely new customer market for the hooker house, especially with most (all?) of the girls there already being bisexual.

Really like Rita becoming so aggressive, so confident that she can seduce any woman she wants. Having sex with Juliet Lawson is probably a big boost for the self-confidence.

Would have liked the last scene to be longer, showing more of Kat's involvement, but still a very hot scene!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES