Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Megan said, eagerness returning to her voice.

What ensued was the most erotic lesbian sex I had ever witnessed. Rita took complete control, worshiping Megan's body with her mouth. Kat and I sat on the love seat Alix had installed in her bedroom. Rita was on top of Megan in a glorious sixty-nine, while Kat stroked my cock lightly. We kissed occasionally but mostly remained mesmerized as we watched Rita work. Her tongue danced over Megan's pussy, which had a neatly trimmed landing strip above it. Her pussy's butterfly lips spread eagerly under Rita's tongue.

"It's so sexy," I said. "I never knew just watching could be this hot."

"I'm tired of watching," Kat said.

She leaned across the love seat and took my cock in her mouth. But she did so in a way to maintain her view of the bed. It was a slow, distracted blowjob. Rita and Megan had moved into a scissor position, and they both grinned at us while their bodies rocked back and forth. We could hear the wetness of their skin slap as they ground against one another. Megan came first, then Rita, and it created a tennis match of orgasms.

Then something in Megan's tone changed. Her breathing was more ragged. You could see her stomach, still athletic and showing abs, heave. Her dirty talk changed to gibberish.

"Oh my Jesus fuck! You're going! Argh!" she cried.

And Megan squirted. It hit Rita, covering her stomach and chest, and shot past her, almost across the entirety of the bed.

"Yes!" Rita cried out. "So fucking hot!"

"Shit! I'm cumming again!" Megan cried, and she squirted once more.

Next, it was Rita's turn. She was positioned higher above Megan, so when she squirted, it covered her entire chest and face. Rita's face was contorted in pleasure. She came three times in short succession, squirting across Megan each time. Their orgasms seemed to go on forever. But eventually they collapsed on top of one another, though not for long. Moments after they began to calm down, Rita sat up, and they began to make out.

Megan sat up, too, and I watched mesmerized as they passionately smacked lips and intertwined tongues. The most erotic part for me, however, was watching their breasts. I saw them in silhouette, noting how erect Rita's nipples were. Megan's tits were flatter and rounder than Rita's, less of a tear-drop shape, and she had small pebbles for nipples. They grazed against Rita's, running across her chest, and then mashing together. Their tits glided together, enhanced by the slick moisture from their squirting climaxes.

"Jesus," I said under my breath.

Kat had stopped blowing me. We couldn't stop watching. Finally, Rita punctured the vacuum that had taken over the room.

"John," she said, "be a dear and bring us some lines. I think we're going to be here a while."

Megan smiled at me.

"Scottie is going to be so jealous when I tell him," she said. "I just had the weather girl." She paused and looked at Kat. "Do you think I could have the traffic girl, too?"

Kat smiled and got up.

"We're going to need a lot of coke, daddy," she said to me.

I watched her perfect bubble butt sway as she walked over to the bed. I could see the arousal dripping from her pussy between her thigh gap, and I smiled. I took the silver tray on the dresser and covered it with lines of cocaine. The girls broke a three-way kiss when I presented it to them, and they took turns snorting them greedily.

I sat back and admired the scene. This football season was off to a very grand and different start from a year ago. I loved it and was ready to embrace the wild ride.

12