Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 33

Story Info
Can Bianka follow Crystal's path?
4k words
4.86
4k
5

Part 145 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: It's time to lure Bianka down the path to whoredom and stardom. But there's some key plot here, too. Look for more Julie in Chapter 34 and an epic football party coming up right after that, too!

* * *

The twist came that Thursday. Out of the blue, Kat got a phone call from Kelly in LA. She was hysterical and crying. Her husband had died. It wasn't entirely unexpected -- he was significantly older, had been battling health issues for a number of years, and was an unrepentant workaholic until he keeled over in his office of a heart attack. He toiled, keeping the money-making clock ticking, until his last breath.

I couldn't relate to it. But I felt for Kelly deeply. Though her marriage was more of a business partnership, it was one she held dear. And the relationship worked for them. The four of us, if nothing else, could understand how effective a non-traditional arrangement could be. So without blinking, Rita and I agreed and encouraged Kat and Jess to hop a private jet and go be with Kelly -- Kat to console her friend, and Jess to help her fellow madame tend to business details.

Back home, Rita and I would hold down the fort. I had lunch trysts scheduled with Bianka and Julie, Crystal's friends, the next two days. More importantly, it would fall to Rita and me to coordinate plans for the week three football party, which was going to be an epic affair. It would also be, to date, an unparalleled challenge.

Houston was playing on the road in Las Vegas. The team's coach promised that, if they won and ran their record to 3-0, he would give them both Monday and Tuesday off, instead of the usual Monday. Vegas was struggling early in the season, and, as usual, there were swirling rumors of franchise dysfunction. The allure of Las Vegas could do that to professional sports teams. In short, Houston was optimistic, so Johnny Burris told Jess and Alix they should plan on having the post-game party in Las Vegas Sunday night.

It probably was a terrible idea for a team deemed a Super Bowl contender. At the same time, the swagger they possessed and loose demeanor they maintained on and off the field was what made them endearing -- and good. So why fuck with it? Jess let me take care of the Vegas planning, and we would just put the usual girls on a private jet and take them to the desert.

With Kelly's tragic circumstances, Kat and Jess would just hop over from LA to meet us, and Kelly could join. It would work out perfectly. I got to work on the plans immediately. Fortunately, I had a great assistant. Nicole.

She hadn't burned her bridges in Vegas. She had just been the victim of layoffs, as far as anyone knew, and she was electrified with excitement about going back. She started working the phones, starting with her former boss, the one she fucked. He had landed at Caesars Palace. My host from the Wynn had moved on, coincidentally to Caesars as well. So Nicole and I mounted a tandem assault. Together, we were able to get the Claudius Villa for the party. It was no small feat, but when we confidentially mentioned who it was for, it greased the wheels. We also secured two smaller Manor Villas to accommodate overflow and manage the potential for chaos.

I was pleased at how easily it came together, and it made me excited to return to Vegas. It also let me focus on my Thursday lunch date without distraction. That was good because I was meeting Bianka, who really intrigued me. She was not timid. In our text messages leading up to lunch, she was upfront about wanting to fuck. It was surprisingly direct, so I decided to test the sincerity of her attitude. With Kat and Jess out of town and Rita at work, I told Bianka to simply come to our house.

My goal was to press her confidence at every turn, and it began when she pulled up in her Honda Accord.

"I thought you liked fast cars," I said, teasing but also sizing up how good she looked in yoga pants and sports bra with a tight sweater over it.

"I do," she said, taking off her sunglasses. "So you can imagine my disappointment."

Bianka had very long legs. Her tits appeared modest but firm. She had a hard, athletic body.

"How'd you manage to escape?" I asked as I escorted her inside.

"This place is incredible," she marveled at the house. "Oh, I told my husband I was going to try a new fitness class."

"I think it's safe to say you'll get a workout," I said.

Bianka couldn't stop looking up and around when we walked inside. She shrugged off her sweater and draped it over her arm.

"Not your typical suburban McMansion," I said cockily.

"It's exquisite," she said.

I smiled and let her explore. I knew Bianka would get where I wanted her to go. It took less than two minutes.

"Whoa," she said when she came to the bar. "Um, do you mind if I, um?"

"Help yourself," I said.

She had found the silver tray covered by a small mountain of cocaine and a dozen lines. It was time to hit the ground running. Bianka fondled a silver straw and bent over. As she snorted her lines, I ran a hand down her ass and between her thighs. Heat radiated from her.

"I love that feeling," Bianka said, looking up and holding her nose closed.

I stepped behind her and ground my crotch into her ass. My hands moved up her hips, across her bare stomach, and cupped her breasts. I kissed her neck, which she turned to the side to allow me free access.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked.

"That would be awesome," she said.

"Champagne?" I said.

"Is it a special occasion?" Bianka replied.

"I think you know it is," I said. "It's Thursday lunch."

She laughed. It was a silly thing, but I liked feeling that hint of economic power -- that something others regarded as special was a daily treat for me. So I opened a bottle of Dom Perignon and poured us two glasses.

"How long is your fitness class supposed to last?" I asked.

"As long as I want," Bianka said, sounding confident.

"I bet you need a good, long cooldown after you work out," I said.

"I do," she said, happy to spar with me. "Because I like long, hard workouts."

"You seem pretty sure about where this is going," I said.

"Crystal kind of told me the deal," she said.

"Crystal has come a long way," I said, "but she's still pretty innocent. I'm not sure how comfortable she would be with telling you everything."

"You underestimate Crystal," Bianka said. It was her turn to be cocky. "She's not as innocent as you seem to think."

"Oh?" I said. "Change my mind."

"I know all about her escorting," Bianka said. "I know you act like you just want to fuck a married woman, but really this is my tryout to see if you think I would make a good hooker, too."

Crystal surprised me again, and she wasn't even here in person.

"Go on," I said.

"Crystal is already a step ahead of you," she said. "Julie and I both already know the deal. You want to have a few girls like Crystal at the agency. I need money. Crystal knows my husband keeps me on a really minimal allowance. I'm tired of it. If sex is how I can get it? Fine. I'll do it."

I smiled. "Well, I have to admit, this is a surprise," I said. "But I wonder if you know what you're in for."

Bianka smiled broadly. Her face was angelic. There was a youthful innocence about it. Her eyes were big and brown. Her smile was electric white. Her lips were full but natural. A look of uncertainty washed over her face, though.

"Maybe you can tell me," she said.

I refilled our Champagne glasses and guided her to the couch. We sat close together.

"Well, it's really more than just having sex for money," I said. "Jess is very particular about her Infinity girls. Her clients are extremely demanding. You've got to really love it, honestly. You can't fake it."

"I think I can do it," Bianka said, sounding like she was trying to convince herself, like Crystal used to do.

"Well, tell me this," I said, taking the risk of sounding like a casting couch porn producer. "Do you really like sex?"

"I do," she said.

"I don't just mean sex," I said, sounding a bit condescending. "I mean dirty, raunchy, porn-style sex. The stuff wicked men fantasize about."

Bianka paused. In an instant, I understood it.

"You don't know what I'm talking about, do you?" I said.

She shook her head. Fine. I would have to be patient. I'd set it up for her and lead her down the path.

"How many men have you been with, Bianka?" I asked.

"Two," she said quietly. But she quickly added, "I was always really into giving blowjobs."

"Ah," I said. "One of those." I intentionally put a little acidity in the final three words.

"I thought I'd save myself for marriage," she said, her head down.

"With Infinity? I have to be honest, Bianka," I said, intentionally using her name. "You could be fucking four or more guys every week."

"I know," Bianka said. "Crystal told me."

"It's not quite enough to know," I said. "You have to want it, and you have to be good at it. You're not going to make it past the tryout if you can't embrace what you know."

"I loved sucking your dick," Bianka blurted. "I fingered myself until I got off twice when I got home. It turned me on so much."

I grinned at her. That was an unexpected and pleasant surprise.

"Did you?" I asked. "With your fingers or a toy?"

"My fingers," she said. "I don't have a toy."

My hand slid up her thigh. It was time to stop playing. I leaned in and kissed her.

"That's so hot," I whispered. "Maybe I underestimated you. You think you can prove me wrong?"

She kissed back eagerly and nodded happily when I challenged her.

"Strip," I ordered.

Bianka was shy about disrobing. She shouldn't have been. Her breasts were bigger than I had guessed. They were perky, natural, full C-cups. Her neck was slender, her collarbone prominent. Her stomach was perfectly flat and, honestly, nicer than Crystal's perfect one. She had a gentle lushness at her hips and a significant thigh gap. She was a slender girl, but her ass was a perfect, small bubble. There was no reason she should have had such perfect tits and ass. Her pussy was beautifully smooth, not a hair in sight. She caught me staring.

"Crystal told me I needed to get waxed," she said.

"You're absolutely breathtaking," I said. It wasn't flattery. Bianka was utterly stunning, like model-level stunning. "Bend over for me."

She bent over. The wax had been Brazilian. My cock was ready to tear through my jeans.

"Am I pretty?" she asked. And I realized she genuinely didn't know what my answer would be. This was a diamond in the rough. All I had to do was chip off the religious veneer, and she would be a precious star.

"Stunning," I said. "But there are a lot of pretty girls who are fun to look at and boring to play with. You aren't going to be one of those girls, are you?"

"No," Bianka said confidently. "I won't be. I'll do anything you want."

"Come suck me," I said. I shed my clothes in record time and spread my legs.

Bianka moved with a striking grace. How she carried herself only drew more attention to her. She made eye contact as she got on her knees between my thighs. I could sense this was her comfort zone.

"I really do love sucking dick," she said.

And her mouth completely enveloped my cock. She had a sensual, wet, elevated manner when giving head. She was comfortable on her knees, and I smiled at the thought that this would be her method of worship from now on.

"You really do love it," I said.

She didn't let my talking distract her. She was squarely focused on sucking me. I firmly believed -- and Bianka once more confirmed -- that you could tell if a girl enjoyed sucking cock or not. Bianka loved it. But today wasn't about her comfort zone. It was about pushing her boundaries. So I reached my hand behind her neck and, from underneath, grabbed a handful of her silken, brown hair. I tugged it, pulling her head up sharply and forcing her mouth to pop off my cock. She shrieked with surprise. I leaned down and kissed her.

"Does sucking cock make you wet?" I asked.

She nodded timidly, but my hand was already reaching down to check. She was soaked.

"You are a good little slut," I said. "You're going to be a good little whore, too."

It was her turn to surprise me again when she said, "I want to be a good little whore."

"Come on, sexy," I said, "climb on and ride me."

And Bianka's inexperience showed. She straddled my thighs, but she couldn't figure out how to put my cock inside her pussy. It was shocking but also attractive. She genuinely was a blank canvas. A beautiful, blank canvas.

"You've never been on top," I said flatly.

"I haven't," she said. "We only do it with him on top."

Her voice cracked slightly as she spoke. She was ashamed. She didn't think she was going to cut it. Her innocence ran deeper than Crystal's. I smiled at her and ran my hands over her ass cheeks. They were firm. She must have put endless hours in at the gym. I cupped the improbable bubble of her cheeks. And I gave her a spank. She yelped, but I smothered it with a kiss. She loved kissing, and I could feel how deeply she loved romance.

"The most important part of being a whore," I said, "is doing whatever your client wants."

We kept kissing, but I spanked her again.

"And the clients are dirty, dirty men," I continued. "They don't want to be told no."

Bianka suddenly kissed me back urgently.

"I need that," she said. "I need to just give myself. I don't want to make any decisions of my own."

"Do you mean that?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, this time without the false confidence. "I want to be just like Crystal. I want the freedom she has. I don't care what it takes to get it."

I kissed her neck and said, "It's only going to work if you learn to enjoy it."

"I will," she said. "Crystal has prepared me. I know what I have to do."

"And what do you think you have to do?" I asked.

Bianka once again reached into her bag of tricks and surprised me for a final time that day.

"Bend over and let you pick which hole you want," she said. "They're yours."

She let a shit-eating grin crawl across her face as she spoke. She was pleased with herself, seeing my jaw drop. I pushed her down on the couch, so she could climb onto her hands and knees. If she wanted to be bold, I'd be bold in return. I spanked her again, this time resting my hand on her firm cheeks. I dragged it across her skin, which had started to develop a pink sheen, and rubbed the tip of my index finger against her asshole. It was beautifully smooth, lightly crinkled, and completely dry. I felt her tighten reflexively.

"You sure about that?" I asked.

"My mom always told me that, if you want to try something new, just tear the band-aid off," she said.

I stifled a laugh. If only her mom could see her now. I worked my finger tip against her asshole a little more as I positioned myself behind her. I wanted Bianka to think I was going to just take her ass immediately. Her body was tense, unsure.

"Have you ever had anal sex?" I asked.

"Never," she said. "Exit only."

"What if I told you that won't be the case anymore after today?" I pressed further.

"I'd say I'm your slut, daddy, and you do what you want," she said.

Jesus. She was a natural. Or at least brave.

Bianka's body remained tensed in anticipation. So I took my cock and let it rub up and down her pussy lips, which were dripping wet, and across her asshole. It surprised me how she embraced the fear she felt. And then I plunged my cock forcefully into her cunt.

"Oh, fuck!" Bianka cried. "You're huge!"

I let my cock sit inside her for a moment. Her pussy pulsed. My cock throbbed.

"Tell me," I said. "Tell me what I want to hear."

"You're so much fucking bigger than my wimp of a husband," she said.

She wasn't brave. She was a natural.

I started to pump in and out of Bianka's pussy slowly. She was increasingly wet but also incredibly tight. Her anatomy fed that -- she was slim, and her vaginal opening was small. But her pussy felt like virgin territory. She had beautiful, butterfly pussy lips that gripped my thick cock tightly. And then she proved me wrong one final time.

"Shit! John!" she cried. "I'm going to cum!"

And she exploded. Her pussy gushed, covering my cock and balls in a rush of fluid that dripped down onto the couch. This only made me more enthusiastic. I started to really pound her now. But the harder I gave it to her, the more Bianka screamed. A switch had flipped in her. I realized she was a multi-orgasmic slut. This whore was a treasure. I didn't stop. I pumped and pumped without any thought to what she said. I put my hand underneath us, gathering up the faucet of fluids that dripped from her. And then I pushed it into her ass. She arched her back and became tense again. She wasn't ready for anal sex. But that wasn't my problem. She had made it clear what she wanted. As she came a fourth time, I pulled out. My cock was red and throbbing.

"You still want me to pick what hole I want?" I asked.

"I'm your whore," she said, looking back at me with a cocky twinkle in her eye.

I turned my head and looked at her with a sidelong glance. Was she serious? She appeared to be. Bianka wasn't being coerced. She knew what she was here for. So unless I had a genuine doubt, I took her at her word. The only problem was, I didn't have any lube. This presented a real dilemma. Bianka was showing promise. If I pushed her too hard too fast, we could lose her. On the other hand, if she could handle this ... my thoughts trailed off, and I made a snap, instinctive decision. I smeared her pussy juice on her brown hole. Then I spit on her asshole and wiped a liberal amount of saliva on my cock. I took a deep breath and decided to gamble.

"Oh my fuck, what are you doing to me?" Bianka screamed.

I had never done this before. I had simply shoved my full cock into her virgin ass. All the way. The pressure was intense. She was squeezing me like a vise.

"That's it, Bianka," I said. "It's all the way in."

She whimpered and breathed heavily.

"It is?" she asked.

"My cock is in your ass," I said.

"Okay," she said, and I felt like she was talking herself into liking it. But then she started to wiggle her ass. The olive-skinned bubble moved side to side, and then she pushed herself forward and back. The friction was insane.

"Jesus, you're fucking tight," I said.

"I thought this was going to be way worse," she said.

I spit on my cock again and moved it slowly out, then back in. I spit once more.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"It did," she said. "But," she started then paused. "But, honestly, no. It feels like an incredible amount of pressure, but it doesn't hurt."

Bianka was either a great actress or simply the most gifted ass slut I'd ever met. I didn't care about the answer. I kept the pace of my strokes slow, but I fucked her ass. I couldn't remember ever feeling more pressure on my cock.

"I'm so full," Bianka moaned. "How does this feel so good?"

But the pleasure didn't last. After several minutes, she began to grunt more uncomfortably. Her ass was getting sore, I could tell.

"Here, let's switch it up," I said.

Bianka sighed, relieved.

"I've never felt anything like that," she said.

"Neither have I," I said honestly. "It really didn't hurt?"

"Not until the end," she said.

"I'm going to clean up really quick," I said. "Why don't you hit the coke."

"I need some," she said.

She bolted to the silver tray on the bar right away. I ushered myself to the master bathroom, anxious to wash off so I could sample her pussy. But I couldn't help but notice the couch. It was covered in a gigantic wet spot from Bianka's dripping cunt. I was surprised and impressed as I heard Bianka snort four times before I even hit the threshold of the bathroom.

Less than two minutes later, I walked back out into the living room and found Bianka back on the couch, her legs spread.

12