All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 33'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can’t wait until the Vegas trip. Jess and Kat have been too well behaved lately. When these women say how much they love John, his is the only cock they need, their ass belongs to John, etc, etc, then it means they’re about to run off the rails. Kat brought up the primo thing again too, that may be another indication she’s about to cut loose. I think Rita is due to take the plunge into debauchery, there have been a few hints in previous chapters.

This group is so self centred I don’t truly buy into the love story elements here. In the previous couple of chapters about date nights, cocaine was always central to all activities. The restaurants, hotel, being with each other, all were second to the cocaine. All interactions between this group are through the haze of one drug or another. Between the drugs and so much sex with others out side their group, what do these people really have to keep them together? I think that being in this group is important to them because that’s all they have to keep them grounded in reality and stop them really falling all the way into drug addiction and all the bad consequences that entails.

This all means chapter thirty five is going to be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nasty church lady getting fucked hard and made into an ass whore. Great story. The church wife sluts is a great idea. Love the hot sex.

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
Totally Fucking Awesome

As Bianka said that was totally fucking awesome. Fun and entertaining chapter. Like the new twist with Kelly did not see that coming. Love the football party will be in Vegas. Debauchery to be had there, Fun scene of her cherry asshole being taken roughly. She is a Keeper to the housewife slut club. 5 Stars. Great job. Cheers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES