Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How am I doing?" she asked.

"You're at a solid A so far," I said.

"I want to be an A-plus," she said.

"Well, then get on your hands and knees," I instructed.

Bianka happily complied. She stuck her ass up proudly. It was time to finish this audition. My cock plunged into her pussy again. This time, her body moved in tandem with mine.

"That feels so good," she said.

"You're so tight," I said. "I haven't had a girl this tight since college."

"I'm only twenty-five," Bianka said. "I'm basically the same girl I was at my sorority house, blowing frat guys every weekend."

I laughed and pumped away. She was insanely wet. I didn't let up until her breathing changed, and she came. It wasn't loud or over-the-top. It was just a real orgasm. She panted and groaned and said, "Yes!" over and over. There was no reason to prolong the tryout. Bianka was a star in the making. There was something unpretentious and natural about her. It wasn't just her body. She was a breath of fresh air, and she was a stunning beauty.

"I'm going to cum in you," I told her.

She grunted again, not yet having mastered dirty talk, and let out a long, satisfied sigh as I shot an eager, large load of cum inside her. It was a satisfying, intense climax for me. Bianka collapsed onto the sofa, pressing her face into one of the fluffy pillows. Her back heaved as she caught her breath. She was a natural, but she needed more practice. I almost hated the thought of letting her loose with the agency. Part of me wanted to keep her for herself.

"So is that what being a whore is like?" she finally asked.

"Pretty much," I said.

"Are you serious?" she said.

I put a hand on her superb, firm ass and repeated the affirmative answer.

"This is going to be awesome, just like Crystal said" she said. "Totally fucking awesome."

12