Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 34

Story Info
Julie takes on her tryout and surprises John.
3.3k words
4.8
4.3k
5

Part 146 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks for your patience with my account lockout! Back on track, and there is going to be some wild stuff coming up. For those of you who were hoping for some darker turns? That's very, very much in the cards over the next few chapters.

* * *

Bianka's grand slam of a tryout had made my head spin. I wondered how much leg work Crystal had put into this. But I didn't really have time to think about it. Thursday night, Rita and I went out to dinner. We cherished our date night and stayed up too late making love, acting like teenagers whose parents were out of town. We did it in as many rooms as possible. It was a perfect night of playful, romantic, sloppy drunk sex.

Morning came too early, and I drove Rita to work before going home and getting more sleep. I was going to need it. Rita would be home by 2 p.m., and we would meet the Infinity girls at the airport to jet off to Vegas. In the interim, I had another lunch date -- this time an early one with Julie, Crystal's redheaded friend.

I sensed that Julie was more nervous about our one-on-one meeting than Bianka had been. It was clear she was following along with her friends. She gave off strong submissive vibes. So I decided to ease her into things more slowly than I had with Bianka. We met at a wine bar, and Julie impressed me with her look. She had on a bright, breezy dress that hugged her waist and plunged at her cleavage. She was petite and had freckled, porcelain skin. Her gray-green eyes twinkled more than I remembered. She had done her makeup very lightly and left some natural curls in her fiery red hair.

When I walked up to the table where Julie sat -- she had arrived ten minutes early, which I viewed as a good sign -- she gave a sweet smile and hugged me. I asked if she had ordered a drink yet, but she said she would defer to me. I also took that as a good sign. She sat silently and at me with a nervous smile. She was really cute, the picture-perfect girl-next-door.

I ordered a bottle of white wine and struck up the conversation, hoping to put Julie and her visible nerves at ease.

"How was traffic coming into town?" I asked.

"Horrible," she said. "It's always so bad."

The initial exchanges were like pulling teeth, but I was patient. The wine came, and Julie drained her first glass quickly, and I refilled it. As the wine worked its magic, the conversation came more easily. It became clear that Julie was generally a simple and quiet girl. But I sensed there was something lurking beneath the surface. As we polished off the bottle of wine, I decided to probe for it.

"So Bianka and I had lunch yesterday," I said casually.

"I know," Julie said, her eyes suddenly locking on mine.

"Oh yeah?" I said. "I guess we really didn't eat much." I smiled at her mischievously.

"She told me about it," Julie said, and she made a big show of biting her bottom lip. "All about it."

"Do you want some more wine, or would you like to head back to my place?" I asked.

"I'll do whatever you want," she said. "Do you have some, you know, stuff?"

This was too easy.

"Let's head to my place," I said. "I'll see if I have some lying around."

Julie was a little unsteady in her walk, so I told her I would drive. In the car, she nervously smoothed over her dress as she sat in the passenger seat. I put a hand on her thigh, leaned over, and kissed her. She was receptive, if a little tentative.

"I'm going to fuck you today," I said.

"I know," Julie said in a whisper. "I want it."

The drive home proved more eventful than I had anticipated. Julie was warming to me, and she felt comfortable revealing her naughty side, with my prodding of course.

"Did Bianka really tell you everything we did yesterday?" I asked.

"Yes," Julie said. Her tone was that of a supplicant.

"Did it turn you on?" I asked.

"I played with myself all afternoon," she said.

"You did?" I said, surprised. She didn't strike me as the type.

"I really did," she said. "I came too many times to count. I was so wet."

"What made you that wet?" I asked.

Julie kept biting her lower lip, sharing Kat's naughty tell, but as she did so more frequently, there was an increasing sparkle in her eyes.

"You did whatever you wanted to her," she said shyly.

"And you liked that?" I kept pushing.

"I've always fantasized about men doing whatever they want to me," she said. "I watch a lot of porn that's really, really, really rough."

Julie was more of a chameleon than I would have guessed. "But you've never let guys do that to you?" I said.

"I've only ever been with nice guys," she said. "

"I'm a nice guy," I said.

We were at a stoplight and, with a shaking hand, covered mine with hers.

"Nice guys don't fuck married women," she said.

"Bianka must have told you everything," I said.

"I told you she did," Julie said. "I want exactly what she got. I want it all. No matter what I say, do what you want. I'm not going to enjoy this if you don't just ignore what I say and do what you feel like."

When we got to the house, I toyed with Julie a little bit. I told her we might have some cocaine around and that she should check on the other side of the bar, on the lower counter. There was, of course, the usual massive tray covered in lines and a pile of powder.

"Help yourself," I said, grinning, when I saw the gawking look on her face.

Julie nearly bounced around the bar to the tray. She snorted two lines and smiled at me, the twinkle in her eyes now full-blown desire.

"That's so good," she said. "Like the best I've ever had."

I smiled at her warmly.

"I wouldn't have taken you as a coke enthusiast," I said.

"I'm shy," she said. "I like that it makes me social like Crystal and Bianka."

"So, is it something new for you?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "Crystal gave it to me the first time, but we've kind of formed this little group, and the three of us were getting together to do it."

As Julie spoke ebulliently, I took her by the arm and guided her to the couch.

"Am I pretty?" Julie asked, talking fast and darting from topic to topic.

I rubbed her lower back while I answered.

"You're really cute," I said and paused. I knew she felt insecure compared to Crystal and Bianka, who were just gorgeous. "But it's really about what you do."

Julie looked a little confused and a touch frustrated that I hadn't flattered her. I wanted to probe the depth and sincerity of her perceived submissiveness. I brushed Julie's hair off her neck and made a trail of kisses down it, across the bit of collarbone her dress exposed, and put my lips against her mouth. She let me lead, using her tongue only after I had probed her with mine.

"You could be really special," I whispered between kisses.

"Do you think so?" Julie said, almost giggling as I nibbled her ear.

"It just depends on how much you like to fuck," I said.

Her response was to kiss me harder. My hands crawled up her back and found the zipper of her dress. I undid it and pulled the fabric off her shoulders. She wore a pedestrian bra, and her skin was so white, it appeared nearly translucent. She had fewer freckles below her face, and she was soft and warm to the touch. She reached back and unhooked her bra, and I eagerly put my hands under it to cup her breasts. They were natural and lovely. Her nipples were a pastel pink and stuck out proudly like pencil erasers.

"You know, Bianka was on this couch yesterday with my cock up her ass," I said.

"I know," Julie said, breathing heavily. "I want you to make it hurt." When she saw my eyebrows raise, she added, "Sometimes I pinch my nipples really hard, and it makes me wet."

With that confession, I bit hard on one of her nipples. She shrieked in surprise and then cried out in pleasure.

"Yes!" she screamed.

I stripped off her dress, dropping it and the boy-short panties to the floor. Her fiery red bush was more trimmed than our previous encounter but still unruly for my taste. Her skin was white, soft, and unblemished all over. Her hips and ass were less petite than her top half. Her ass was peach-shaped and proud, and you could see her largely unkempt pubic hair creeping between her legs and up her cheeks.

I spanked her. She yelped again, doubled over with her hands on her knees, and groaned happily. I gave her three more firm cracks, the pale flesh turning as pink as her nipples, and Julie turned around and bit her lower lip as she walked toward me. I put a hand over her pubic mound, and her hair and lips were coating with thick, slick fluids.

"You really do like it rough," I said.

"I wasn't sure until right now," she said. "I've never had it rough. But yes. God yes."

I pushed her onto the couch and climbed on top of her, entering her pussy savagely. The penetration was made easy by how wet she was, though, and we kissed as I began to fuck her.

"You're really thick," she panted. "Way thicker than Bianka said."

My only response was to pinch her nipples until she cried out. Her pussy was velvety and tight. However I gave it to her, she urged me on by bucking her hips and imploring me to go harder and faster. Her syrup-like juices increased the friction while I was inside her, and in only a few minutes, I just let go and pumped my cum inside her.

Julie looked surprised, as if I had deprived her of something. I patted her on the head.

"Damn, your pussy is so good, babe," I said. "I couldn't control myself."

That was the first time I had flattered her, and she loved it. She kissed me and made a move for her clothes.

"No, no," I admonished her. "We're not done."

"We're not?" she asked.

"You wanted the Bianka treatment, right?" I said.

"Yes," she said, "but you finished."

I laughed. "Let me guess," I said. "Your husband is one and done?"

She looked confused, so I explained, "After he cums, sex is over?"

"Yeah," she said. "Isn't that how it goes?"

I laughed harder.

"Oh, sweetie, you have so much to learn," I said. "Let's get you a couple more lines, and we'll go again."

I didn't want Julie to let my cum leak out of her. I was going to relish the anal session I planned on next. So I brought the coke to her, and she happily did two more lines. I helped myself to two, as well, and felt my cock stir as the drug coursed through me.

"I never knew anything could make me feel like cocaine does," Julie said, with genuine wonderment in her voice.

"It's pretty special, especially when it's pure like this is," I said.

"I'd probably do anything for it," she said with a laugh. "It makes me feel perfect."

We started making out again, and I moved Julie onto my lap. I began to finger her cunt, wanting to capture the flow of cum out of it. As my seed trickled out of her, making her pubic hair even more damp, I guided it to her sadly hairy asshole. I worked a finger outside her cavity at first, her body tensing and then relaxing. Then I gradually worked one digit past the tight opening. Her sphincter flexed and gripped me tightly. She needed to relax, or this was going to be brutal.

"Is that next?" Julie finally asked as I had begun sawing my finger in and out of her brown hole.

I nodded. "Cum is the best lube for anal," I said.

"Okay," she said, using the self-convincing tone I'd become so familiar with from my suburban housewife trio.

"Suck me," I said. "Taste yourself."

Julie enthusiastically put my cock in her mouth. She licked and sucked all our combined juices off my shaft and balls. She was a surprisingly skilled cocksucker. When my cock raged to erection fully again, I pushed my hips up to gag her briefly a couple times. After I pulled out, using a handful of her curly red hair to separate her mouth from my cock, she looked at me with fire in her eyes. She was ready.

I put Julie on her hands and knees and took up position behind her.

"It might hurt at first," I said.

"I know," Julie said with faux confidence.

"Just focus on breathing," I said. "Are you sure you want it?"

"Don't stop no matter what," she said. "I need this."

I spit on her asshole and my cock. Unlike with Bianka, I had a little compassion for Julie when I first entered her. Her hole was so fiercely tight, it would have been cruel to just plunge in. Instead, using a couple more rounds of spit, I carefully pushed the tip of my cock past her entrance.

"Just shove it in," she said. "Please. Please, just shove it in."

I wondered if she knew what she was asking for, but there was only one way to find out. I acquiesced to her wishes, and she screamed. I thought I heard her sob a couple of times, but she urged me to continue. Her ass was insanely tight. It felt incredible. To deflect some pain from my anal invasion, I spanked her, and she moaned. I pulled her hair, very hard, and she pushed her ass back into me.

"Fuck, you're so tight," I said.

"I'm doing it!" she moaned. "I'm doing it! I'm a slut!"

"You dirty little ass slut," I said. "I wish your husband could see you now!"

Julie was tight, and her shocking enthusiasm at what clearly was a pain-filled fuck brought me to orgasm quickly. I kept spanking her, and she only cried out for more. When I shot my second load in her ass, it sounded like she wept with joy. She didn't even care when my cock popped out of her defiled asshole, only giving a content sigh at the end of our coupling.

"That was amazing," she said. "It was so much more than I hoped."

"It didn't hurt?" I asked, a bit unsure if she had enjoyed it. I wanted her to, but her response to sex was unlike any I had ever encountered.

"It hurt so bad," she said, "which is why it felt so good."

I let her dress. Rita would be back from work soon, and we had to pack for the airport.

"Well, you surprised me," I said. "You want to get to fuck strangers like that?"

"If they treat me like you did," Julie said, "then fuck yeah."

I smiled and shook my head. Different strokes, I said to myself. I retrieved a coke bullet from a bar under the drawer and filled it. After I had driven Julie back to her car at the wine bar, I passed it to her.

"Oh, gosh, thank you so much," she said.

"That was fun," I said.

"That was amazing," Julie said. "Really. I've never had someone actually satisfy me before. But next time you could be a little more rough. I almost came, but I'm sure I can get there if you give it to me harder."

We kissed goodbye, and I marveled at what a true surprise Julie had turned out to be. More than just a submissive, she had a quiet darkness about her. She was the quiet one, but I could see limitless potential. The girls Jess recruited for Infinity mostly fit a similar mold. They were beautiful, loved to fuck, and partied. Julie was cute and embodied the girl-next-door look much more than any of the others. And she appeared to be a legitimate submissive. Infinity would be more well-rounded with Julie in the fold. I loved the direction this was going. Now it was just a matter of getting Julie and Bianka behind closed doors with paying clients to see if they were serious about being whores or just rebelling against their suburban boredom.

My thoughts were shaken free from the new talent when I walked into the house again. Rita was bent over doing a line of coke, her ass straining the tight fabric of her red dress. She stood up and gave a long inhale through her nose to capture any lingering crystals. That was my sweet Rita. Perfectly put together on the outside and an insatiable party girl on the inside, the side she saved for us.

"That's just a sight for sore eyes," I said, and Rita started.

"John! Don't scare me like that!" she said, then smiled and laughed. "You caught me. I'm excited about this weekend. I'm so ready to party."

I put my arms around her and kissed her.

"You smell like sex," she said. "Which whore was it?"

"Julie," I said. "The redhead."

"Was she as dirty as you hoped?" Rita asked.

"More," I said. "I need to shower."

"She let you have her ass?" Rita said, eagerly searching my face for signs of an answer.

"With cum as lube," I said. "She's a real submissive. Maybe a bit of a pain slut."

"That's a nice addition," Rita said, kissing me again now.

"She was an appetizer," I said. "You're my main course."

Rita pushed me away with a laugh. "I don't know what you mean by that," she said. "But I'm going to need you this weekend. I'm so incredibly horny right now. And we've never been to Vegas together. I want it to be super wild."

"Oh, it will be, trust me," I said. "I've got some surprises for you."

"You do?" Rita said, and I smiled because I liked keeping her off balance.

"You can't go to Vegas with me without surprises," I said.

"Are you going to give me any hints?" she asked.

"Nope," I said with a cocky grin.

"You're incorrigible," Rita said. "Come on. If we get packed fast enough, you can fuck me in the shower."

"No sex before the airport," I said.

"Wait, what?" Rita said, exasperated.

"You heard me," I said. "You pack. I'll shower. Then we've got to go. You'll see."

Rita put her hands on her hips and arched her eyebrows at me, slightly wrinkling her nose.

"I don't know how you do it, but you can look gorgeous and adorable at the same time," I said.

"You're really not going to give me a little clue even, are you?" she said, an intentional whine in her voice.

"Nope," I reiterated.

I showered. We packed, and our driver to the airport arrived. Just before we walked out of the house, I passed Rita a small package.

"Here," I said. "Your first surprise."

She opened the wrapped box and found a Bluetooth-controlled Lelo vibrator inside, just like the one Kat had. It took her a moment to process what I'd just given her.

"Is this?" she said.

"Yes," I said. "Why don't you go put it in really quick. You're going to need it."

"Is this for the flight?" she asked.

"You'll find out," I said. "But just get ready. This is going to be the most insane weekend of your life."