Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 36

Story Info
The Vegas weekend's appetizer.
5.7k words
4.78
4.9k
6

Part 148 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: First night in Vegas. It will start a little slow but ramp up to the debauchery I hope you've come to expect from our friends going to Sin City. Please enjoy. There are a couple more chapters to go on this trip!

* * *

"Come on, daddy," Kat admonished me, "you need to get dressed. We've got a surprise for you!"

"A bigger surprise than not letting me get off?" I lamented.

"You're in Vegas, babe," Rita said. "There will be plenty of time for that." She had a wicked grin on her face.

"They're going to be waiting, you two," Jess said. "Have fun!"

Rita and Jess ushered us out of the villa, but not before I noticed they returned to the patio. Jess carried what looked like a grocery bag full of cocaine. She and Rita laughed together, and, as they opened the door, I caught a glimpse of Kelly. She was now bent over the couch. The MMA fighters were spit-roasting her.

"What a whirlwind," I said as Kat took my hand while we walked.

"We planned it that way," she said and smiled at me.

We had dressed for dinner. I wore jeans, a button-down, and a jacket. Kat wore a short, tight, sequined dress that sparkled like the Strip at night.

"Here I thought I was the one playing the games," I said. "But you turned the tables on me."

"Rita was texting us the whole flight," Kat said. "You teased the hell out of her."

"I think she liked it, based on how she came," I said lightly.

"Promise you'll do that to me sometime," Kat said.

"Definitely," I said. "I want to turn you into a squirter, Kitty Kat."

"I'd love that, daddy," she said. "But all I can think about is how big your load of cum is going to be when we finally let you get off."

"And when will that be?" I asked.

"It's not my place to ruin the surprise," she said playfully.

"Well, will you tell me where we're going then?" I asked.

She named the flagship French restaurant.

"They're not open yet," I said.

"They are for us," Kat said. "This is where we're all having dinner tonight. In a private room. But you and I are going to get a lesson from the chef -- yes, he's here in-person -- on how to make the amuse bouche. Then you and I have to prepare it for our table tonight."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Dead serious, Crystal," Kat said, deadpan. We broke out laughing.

We walked along with purpose, but in the corridor leading to the restaurant -- which was deserted given the early hour -- I saw an alcove. I grabbed Kat's hand and pulled her in, then pressed her body into the wall and thrust my mouth on hers. She kissed me eagerly.

"Just a quickie," I panted. "I've missed you, Kitty Kat. I need to fuck you."

She looked at me with her big, adoring eyes and smiled her TV smile. She bit her bottom lip and then rang her tongue over it. It was a seductive, sexual look.

"No, daddy," Kat said. "I'm not going to tell you again."

And she walked away quickly. I caught up with her, and she flashed me a teasing, triumphant smile.

The cooking class was a dream come true. We spent ninety minutes with one of the world's great chefs, learning, trading stories, and drinking vintage Krug Champagne. In the end, we didn't do that much cooking. It was more like the most glorious happy hour I could have imagined. When it ended, the maitre d' escorted us to the private room where we would dine that evening. Kat stood at the head of the table, holding a glass of Champagne and grinning at me.

"How was it, daddy?" she asked.

"Beyond my wildest dreams," I said.

"I wanted to do something special for you," she said. "You never hesitated when Kelly's husband died. You knew she needed me, and you encouraged me to go. Thank you."

"I love you, Kitty Kat," I said. "I'll always support what's best for us."

"I knew you'd say that," Kat said, her eyes alive with desire again. "And before everyone gets here, it's my job to tell you the second surprise."

"And what's that?" I asked.

"It's more about the general rules for the weekend," Kat began. "There are none. We decided that we're going to have a no-limits Vegas weekend. Anything goes. Whatever you want, daddy. However naughty you want to be, it doesn't matter. We want to party until we go off the rails."

"Sounds like a dangerous rule," I said, probably betraying more hesitance than I intended.

"That's always been a feature for you, daddy," Kat said.

"And it still is," I said. My imagination raced a mile a minute. It had been so long since I'd been to Vegas. Old urges lit inside me.

"We always have the most fun when we just go where the adventure takes us," Kat said. Her words dripped with seduction.

"I want to fuck you in the ass so badly," I whispered.

Kat drained her Champagne and, before a nearly invisible server suddenly appeared with the bottle to refill it, she whispered back, "It's a good thing I'm wearing my butt plug then."

The waiter refilled our glasses and, as soon as he turned his back, Kat bent over like she was putting her purse on her floor. Instead, she hiked up her skirt just above her hips and showed me her plug.

"How's that for proof, daddy?" she asked. Kat was in complete control of me.

"Indisputable," I said.

And our intimacy was interrupted. Rita and Jess led the way for the girls of Infinity. Only they didn't look like whores tonight. They were dressed to the nines. And it dawned on me that I was the only man at dinner with nine exquisite women. Based on the looks of the servers, both male and female, there was substantial jealousy in the room.

We began with a happy hour on a balcony I didn't know existed, tucked away in a hidden corner adjacent to the restaurant. The Champagne and caviar flowed freely. So did canapes and cocaine, although the girls were discreet about using their bullets and taking their bumps. I basked in the company of these beautiful, confident women who were so comfortable in their own skin. I could have enjoyed the cocktail reception forever, but I wasn't wearing heels. So promptly after an hour, we returned inside to the private room.

The large, rectangular table seated ten comfortably. Jess sat at the head of the table, flanked by Nicole and Alix, who were her de facto lieutenants. I sat between Kat and Rita on the second side. And, across from us, sat Crystal, Katie, Gloria, and Brittany.

"Where's Kelly?" I asked Jess.

"She's stuffed," Jess answered with a laugh.

And that really set the tone for the entire evening. Spirits were high. So were the girls. I was interested to see how everyone would react to the menu, which was very high-end French. Perhaps a rightful response to my implicit snobbery, the girls all loved dinner, down to the foie gras and truffles. Even Crystal. I made a comment expressing a bit of surprise that everyone loved the fussy food so much, and Nicole brought the house down with her reply.

"It's not like we're just some whores with no taste, John," she said.

It put an exclamation point on a superb dinner. The food, wine, and vibes were all just right. The conversation flowed among everyone. Even Nicole and Kat. It struck me just how perfect this was. Kat and Rita kept their hands on my thighs. I let my hands wander up their dresses. It was a grand slam of an evening. And it was only nine o'clock. As we stretched our legs after receiving our parting gifts -- beautiful little shortbreads to have with our morning coffee -- the girls got together for a group photo.

The first was posed and serious, and I snapped several. The second? No one was expecting. They lifted their dresses and showed off their butt plugs. All nine of them. That, if I hadn't figured it out already, signaled just what a wild night lay ahead.

* * *

One of the beautiful things about a perfectly executed tasting menu, like we had just experienced, was that it didn't leave you too outrageously full. With plenty of wine mixed in, along with occasional hits off a coke bullet or fingernail, the entire group was ready to party. We wouldn't want to hit the club so early, and, as we walked back toward the villas, I wondered aloud how we might fill the time.

"Surprise number three," Jess said loudly. "Back to our villa, girls. I have something special in store."

I walked arm-in-arm with Kat and Jess. We made a brief detour through the casino, where I was more than happy to show off my pussy parade. I felt like the biggest high-roller in Vegas. A couple times, girls stopped briefly to flirt, but there was a business edge to all of them. They weren't very interested in sex without being paid, but they didn't come off as hardened professionals. In the civilian environment, it seemed like they were just playing hard-to-get. Normally. I didn't realize it, but a few minutes later I'd learn that wasn't always the case.

When we returned to the Claudius Villa, Jess flung open the doors, and it was as if we had walked into a nightclub. Kat and Jess had taken a page out of my book from our last trip to Vegas together, getting a DJ and light show set up in the living room. A full bar was set up, and, looking around the room, I realized the only females visible in the room were the bartender and Kelly, who was floating around like the inimitable hostess she was. Otherwise, it was teeming with about a dozen men. Very athletic, very good looking men.

"Okay, girls," Jess said loudly over the music. "This is your night. It's not business. Do whatever you want. This is Vegas -- the only rule is there are no rules. I've got half the players from a southern California baseball team here for you. Their season just ended, and they are dying to celebrate."

"I think I just creamed myself," Nicole, standing next to me, said. "I love baseball players."

The girls whooped and fanned out into the villa. There was cocaine everywhere. Cigar smoke rose from a few corners. The music thumped. My girlfriends surrounded me, smiling.

"So how wild are you girls getting tonight?" I asked.

"It's your rule, daddy," Kat said. "There are no rules in Vegas."

She and Jess smiled at each other and met in a luxurious, open-mouthed kiss.

"My first boyfriend growing up was a baseball player from SoCal," Rita said.

"I didn't know that," I said.

"Don't be mad if I flirt a little tonight, okay?" she said.

"Of course not, darling," I said.

"Let's get a drink," Rita suggested.

We waited while the bartender finished bending over and pulling two bottles of Champagne from a box to put on ice. Her short skirt revealed long, athletic legs and a thong peeking out from between her small ass cheeks.

Rita caught me staring and said, "She's cute."

When the bartender stood up, her long, blonde hair flying, she smiled at us and said, "What can I get you?"

"Champagne," Rita said.

And there was a pause. The bartender and I looked at each other.

"Oh my god, John?" she said.

I stood mute for a moment. Rita stared at me.

"Caitlyn!" she said. "From XS and, well, various other places!"

"Oh my god!" I said. "Of course! I couldn't place you for a moment!"

"You look amazing," she said. "So does your girlfriend."

"Rita, this is Caitlyn," I said. "Caitlyn, this is Rita."

"Nice to meet you," Rita said with an unsure smile.

"Caitlyn used to be my regular waitress at XS, the nightclub at the Wynn," I explained. "It's been, what? Two or three years? Kat knows her."

"Is Kat here?" Caitlyn asked excitedly.

"She is," I said, whirling around and looking for her. "Right there." I pointed across the room, where Kat and Jess were happily snorting lines.

"I should have known it was your party," Caitlyn said. "No one else would have this much coke around." She laughed.

"Why don't you just put some open bottles up on the bar," Rita suggested. "If you know John and Kat, you shouldn't be working. Party with us."

"Are you sure it's okay?" Caitlyn asked.

"It's our party, doll," Rita said. "You'll still get paid."

I looked at Rita, who smiled at me and licked her bottom lip subtly.

"Shit, well, okay," Caitlyn said, following Rita's instructions. "Rita you said, right? Do you want to do a line with me?"

They bounded away to the cocaine, and I heard Kat's high-pitched squeal as she reunited with Caitlyn. It had been an unexpected surprise that brought a flood of memories back to me. Of Kat's bachelorette party and the orgy I had organized with Caitlyn and my old Vegas playmate Kayla. Of how I had tied up Kat and made her watch me fuck the other girls at the party. Of how I saved fucking Kat for last and how she had confessed her attraction to Caitlyn. Of Kat's pledge that night to help me get pussy anytime I wanted it. Of her total devotion to me, which might well have been cemented that night.

The distraction also had allowed the party to begin unfolding around me. I recognized a few of the baseball players. There was too much talent on the team for them to have missed the playoffs, but you couldn't sense any disappointment looking around the villa. They were partying hard. Cocaine disappeared as fast as lines got chopped up.

Initial conversations and nervousness over introductions gradually became replaced by dancing and trips to the patio to smoke weed or cigars. Body language changed. The temperature of the party almost instantly ratcheted up.

"Self-serve?" a voice said next to me. I recognized him. It was Brian Holmes, a perennial all-star pitcher with a reputation for being a lothario. He always had a model on his arm and was a tabloid darling.

"I got you," I said, hoisting up a magnum of Champagne and filling his glass. "Not to make it weird, but I'm a huge fan. On and off the field."

Brian laughed. "You're the guy who came in with the girls, right?" he said. "I think your off-the-field is going just fine."

I laughed with him. "Fair enough," I said. "I have no complaints. I'm John."

We shook hands on the formal introduction. Brian was completely at ease.

"So, give me the inside scoop, if you're looking to just totally cut loose and get wild after a disappointing season, which of these girls has the fewest limits?" he asked.

"There are very few limits in this room," I said. "I know from experience."

"Even better," he said with a grin. "Fine, who would be your choice if you just wanted to really just treat some slut like a piece of meat?"

I grinned. I couldn't believe I was talking to Brian Holmes. About this.

"There's Gloria," I said, pointing her out. "A true bimbo. Relishes it. No limits to her. My second choice probably would be Alix, the blonde over there. She's a true people-pleaser."

"And if I wanted someone more on the stick-figure side?" he asked.

"Caitlyn," I said, pointing once more. "She's local. I've known her a long time."

"What about the girl next to her?" Brain asked.

"Jess?" I said. "A consummate professional. She doesn't know how to say no." I figured there was no point in mentioning our relationship.

"Fuck, brother, you are more of an encyclopedia than my catcher!" Brain said. He clapped me on the back and stalked over to Caitlyn and Jess.

I refilled my own glass and was ready to mingle at the party when I got stopped again.

"Were you surprised by Caitlyn?" I turned and saw Nicole standing next to me. Her tits were almost spilling out of her dress because the V in the neckline plunged so deep and wide.

"Extremely," I said. "And pleasantly."

"By her or the fact that I remembered how much you liked her?" she asked.

"So that was your doing?" I said.

Nicole nodded and looked at me with desire. I knew that look. It was dangerous.

"I've kept in touch with her," she said. "I used her at a few parties here and there before I left Vegas. But I knew you'd enjoy seeing her."

"She looks good," I said. "Thank you for remembering."

"I always know what's important to you," she said, pushing the conversation in an uncomfortable direction.

"Do you want to take a lap with me?" I offered. "I've been stuck at the bar."

"I'll settle for that," she said flirtatiously.

The party had reached a fever pitch quickly. I realized that twenty minutes had passed, and in a little while, we were supposed to head to the Marquee for a night of clubbing and bottle service. I looked over at Jess, trying to get her attention discreetly, but she was too busy offering bumps of coke to Brian Holmes off her fingernail.

Kat and Rita had quickly become cornered by two outfielders, one a former MVP, and I realized Rita had been sincere when she said not to be jealous if she flirted. I hadn't seen her look enamored by another man since the night, long ago, when she fucked Johnny Burris at the football party. The former MVP, Kyle, was standing close to her, like he had trouble hearing her talk. Her eyes danced as she spoke with him, and she casually touched him nonstop. I had stopped making the rounds and stared. I was much more jealous than I was turned on. And then Rita caught my eyes. It was for an almost imperceptible moment, but she flashed a look that said, it's just flirting.

"You get possessive of her," Nicole said.

"What?" I said, coming out of my reverie.

"Rita," she said. "She's not like the others. You're possessive."

"Maybe so," I said.

Nicole grabbed me by the hand and tugged me toward Kat and Rita. She made a big show of giving Kat a hug and inviting her to do a line with her, which Kat quickly accepted.

"Kyle," the tall, brawny outfielder said by way of introduction.

"John," I said. His handshake was firm. He looked like a quarterback, and it clicked for me why Rita was so attracted to him. She always wanted the famous, powerful one.

"Nice to meet you," he said, but immediately brushed me off. He turned to Rita and said, "I was going to go smoke. Do you want to join me?"

"I'd love to," Rita said with a smile and a passing glance at me. She was looking for approval, I realized. I smiled back. They left, and I noticed Kyle's arm around her waist.

I momentarily stood alone, on an island. Gloria, Alix, and Brittany had predictably become the centers of attention. They had pulled their dresses below their breasts and beckoned all comers to do lines off their tits. I noticed Katie standing a bit to the side, on an island of her own. So I walked up to her.

"It's a little overwhelming, isn't it?" I offered.

"Yeah," she said. "I need to be more fucked up to get past my natural shyness."

Jess walked over and joined us.

"This is something else," she said. "I didn't imagine it would be quite so wild!"

"Are we still hitting the club?" Katie asked, a little anxiously.

"Hell yeah we are," Jess said. "Some of the more famous guys may stay here. I don't want to be part of a tabloid event. But we're going out tonight. We need to party."

The remaining hour burned brightly and passed quickly. But it had the feeling of an appetizer. The girls were on surprisingly good behavior. Apart from some occasional nudity, kissing, and teasing, it didn't get intimate. The result was that, when it came time to pile into a neon-lined, ridiculously large stretch limousine SUV to go to the Marquee, our group was a powder keg ready to explode.

Half the baseball players joined us, obviously feeling the magnetic pull of the girls, who were only forging deeper and deeper into a forest of debauchery that would only get thicker as the night progressed. Kelly disappeared, telling us she was going to the MMA fighters' hotel for some more action.

The Marquee was pounding intensely when we arrived. Our hostess led us to a large, roped off area. It was bigger than I expected. Six magnums of Champagne and three bottles of liquor awaited us. Jess had gone the extra mile in planning. Three waitresses and two security officers rounded out our party. We were next to the DJ booth and fawned over. The bass rocked my insides. It was an insane scene, one that simply overwhelmed the senses.

12