Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pregaming had made everyone ready to kick into overdrive right away. We were set far enough back from the rest of the crowd that cocaine came out indiscriminately, and neither the waitresses nor security seemed to care. Of course, the waitresses gladly helped themselves to lines as they desired. As was my preference at clubs, I sat back and took in the scene. Kat, Jess, and Rita took turns giving me lap dances. They were loose and having a great time. The DJ took an interest in them, inviting them into the booth.

The booze flowed, and the baseball players started to pair off with the Infinity girls. Within the hour, things took a raunchy turn. Alix and Gloria had their dress tops pulled down. Katie was on top of one player, skirt above her hips, grinding against him lewdly. It was difficult to tell if she was merely dancing on him or actually fucking him. Next to me on the couch, Nicole had her legs spread wide and was being fingered enthusiastically by another player.

In the DJ booth, I saw Rita doing a huge line of cocaine off his equipment. When she finished snorting, she danced behind him. I didn't see Kat or Jess. I stood up to pour a glass and get a line for myself and glanced over to see Rita rubbing her hands on the DJ's chest. He wore an absurd polar bear helmet that couldn't let you see his reaction to anything. And then I saw blonde hair bobbing around his waist. Kat and Jess were on their knees.

I did a line and sought out Crystal. I began to dance with her, really more of a fucked up sway-grind. A moment later, Kat moved her body between ours and kissed Crystal.

"I need to fuck!" Kat screamed.

"Rita gets my first load," I reminded her. It was her payback for my relentless teasing.

Our three bodies moved in time together.

"Did you see me, daddy?" Kat asked.

"Kitty Kat is out tonight," I said.

"Just a little," she said. "I'm so horny being back here. Being with Caitlyn."

"I feel like I'm going to explode," I said.

"Good," Kat said and licked my ear. "I want that animal to burst from inside you tonight."

She pushed me aside and began to put on a show with Caitlyn, making out with her and grinding with her. I gazed at them and didn't notice Rita walk up to me from behind. She slid her hand between my legs and cupped my balls through my jeans.

"I'm so fucking horny," she said.

The night moved into a blur. Jess returned from the DJ booth with a Cheshire cat grin and a load of cum in her stomach. The Infinity girls were rapidly turning up the heat, more skin became visible, and cocaine disappeared at an astonishing rate.

One of the baseball players shook up and popped a magnum of Champagne, spraying it all over. Our roped-off oasis in the middle of the Marquee became a sticky mess. We used this as a license to get weirder and wilder. Bodies writhed against one another. Mouths kissed and licked. Cocaine still flowed. Pills came out. Cigarette, cigar, and weed smoke created a plume around us. Rita and Jess made out, while one of the players licked Champagne off Rita's exposed cleavage.

I spun around and ran into Alix's mouth.

"Hey stud," she breathed before moving on to someone else.

I turned again and came face-to-face with Nicole. Her hair was tousled, and the top of her dress was pushed down far enough so that the tops of her nipples showed. She put a hand behind my head and pulled me in to kiss her. She tasted like cocaine and Champagne. Her tongue was aggressive and needy. I let a hand slide up her rib cage and touch the familiar swell of her tits.

"Daddy!" Kat cried next to me.

Reflexively, I took a step back, and Kat used that opportunity to slide up to Nicole and kiss her. It became a genuine make-out session. I was stunned.

"We need to get out of here," Jess said, sliding up behind me and running her hands over my crotch. "Or we're going to get kicked out. We're off the rails."

"Or on too many rails," I joked. "Let's go."

With the help of our security, we got the group shepherded out of the club. It was barely after one o'clock in the morning. Jess and I made sure any hints of cocaine were gone. In the gaudy limo on the short ride back to Caesars, it was a challenge to keep everyone clothed. It was obvious a few girls, most notably Alix and Brittany, were rolling hard on molly. The sexual tension was extreme.

When we got back to the villa, that tension exploded. Clothes hit the floor in a heap. Bodies intertwined. Crystal, who had been a bit of a wallflower during the partying so far, was the first to get on her knees. She started to deep throat the player who happened to be nearest her, occasionally taking his cock out and slapping it across her face.

Caitlyn, who had stayed behind to work the bar, was being spit-roasted on the patio by Brian Holmes, the pitcher, and the former MVP outfielder, Kyle. Rita sidled up next to me.

"It's time, baby," she said. "Let me have that big load of cum that's been simmering in your balls."

I started to pull in the direction of the bedrooms, and she stopped me.

"No," she said. "I want Kyle to see. I want him to see who owns me."

"You sure?" I asked.

"He wants me," she said. "He's very persistent. And very charming. And, from what I felt, very hung. I want him to see you take me."

Rita's dress hit the floor. She slipped off her shoes and led me to the patio. She bent over the couch opposite where Kyle was fucking Caitlyn doggy style. He noticed her as soon as she had walked through the door.

I bottomed out in Rita's pussy in one delightful stroke. The incessant teasing and deprivation made our fuck needy and hard.

"You fucker," Rita said. "You were so cruel to tease me."

"You loved it," I said.

"I've never cum that hard before," she panted.

We fucked enthusiastically and loudly. My cock slurped in and out of her cunt. We watched Caitlyn take the two players' cocks across from us. Kyle looked over, and smiled. Kyle and Brian traded places. Caitlyn was as gorgeous and lithe as I had remembered.

Rita grunted with delight as I pumped out of her pussy. We watched Caitlyn with the two ballplayers, who moved back and forth with hypnotic, rapid speed. To my happiness and pride, Kyle lost control in just a few minutes. He moaned and pumped his load into Caitlyn's mouth. When he was done, he simply staggered back and went inside.

As if reading my thoughts, Rita said, "You're all I need."

"It means a lot to me," I said. "More than you know." My balls contracted. Rita sensed it.

"Yes!" Rita cried. "Fill me up, my love. That's what I really want. That's all I need."

My body felt like it was burning. It had been so hot watching Rita flirt but control herself. It made me feel special and understand the degree of her devotion that, even when overcome by the sexual heat of the moment, she refused to throw caution to the wind. She saved intimacy for us.

"You didn't want Kyle to join us?" I asked.

"My holes are yours," Rita said with self-assurance.

"My cum is yours," I cried out, completely overwhelmed by an orgasm that felt like it could knock me off my feet.

As I ejaculated, Rita came. She begged for my sperm, and our bodies seemed to melt together. I pulled out of her, cock creamy and glistening, but Rita remained bent over the couch with her ass sticking up proudly.

"Go tell Kat and Jess their present is ready," she said, breathing hard.

I walked purposefully inside and was hit by a wall of sexual activity. Brittany snorted a thick line of coke off a player's cock. Alix was bouncing up and down on another while fingering her own ass. Crystal made out with someone while jacking his cock, preparing to throw her leg over and ride him. Gloria got tit-fucked while Jess made out with her. Jess noticed me walk in and looked up with expectant eyes. I merely gave her a nod, and she gave Gloria a final kiss before walking outside, pointing toward Kat as she went.

Where I found Kat was not where I had expected. Nicole had her head extended over the back of a sofa, and Kyle was now face-fucking her aggressively. You could see her throat bulge from his girth as he thrust in and out of her. Kat was nestled between her legs, eating her pussy. It was inexplicably hot, but I interrupted by tapping Kat on the shoulder. As soon as she saw me, her reaction was the same as Jess's had been. She excused herself and immediately bolted for the patio door.

I followed. Jess was already lapping at Rita's pussy from behind. Kat dove in next to her the moment she arrived. They greedily licked, trying to will my cum out of her. For several sloppy, erotic minutes, I watched as my girlfriends fed at the altar of my sperm. Once Kat and Jess were satisfied that they had extracted all they could from Rita, they moved into making out, alternating kisses with one another, smashing their breasts together, and caressing their bodies.

It signaled a shift in the night. The three of them kind of folded back in on themselves. They stayed on the patio, doing the occasional hit of weed or line of coke. But they remained on the fringes of the main party, which largely stayed inside and went strong for hours. They encouraged me to join the fray, which I did with zeal.

The villa had become a sex den. As time wore on, more people sought the privacy of bedrooms, but all the doors remained open. That let me take stock of the action. I walked in on Crystal taking a cock in her ass while snorting a line of coke at the same time. She merely smiled vacantly at me, wired to the max. As happened so frequently, Alix and Brittany ended up double-teaming Brian, the pitcher. Alix rode his cock, leaning forward so she could make out with Brittany while she rode his face.

My attention was particularly riveted on Katie, though. She looked stunning riding one cock while sucking on another. Her curves were fully on display while her tight cunt got filled, but she strained to one side to suck the other shaft. My cock stirred when I saw her, and I decided right there that I needed to fuck her in the ass.

I was curious why I couldn't find Nicole. I made my way back out to the patio, but as I did, I heard rustling in one corner.

"Come see me when you're in Houston," Nicole said. "My holes are yours any time. That dick is a monster."

She was with Kyle, apparently in post-orgasmic bliss. My eavesdropping was interrupted by a tap on the shoulder. It was Caitlyn. A naked and dripping wet Caitlyn.

"Well aren't you just soaked," I said.

She grinned at me.

"Had to cool off with a swim," she said. "I saw your girlfriends outside. They're something else."

"They are more than I deserve," I said sincerely.

"It's really good to see you," Caitlyn said.

"You want to come outside?" I asked. "It looks like the girls are smoking. Let's join them."

"Sure, yeah, that would be cool," she said.

I'm not sure how many hits of the joint I took, but it hit me incredibly hard.

Snippets of the remainder of the evening stayed with me. Rita and Jess laughing at something Kat said.

Nicole coming outside and whispering with Kat and Jess.

Rita telling Crystal she should just do another line.

Alix and Brittany guffawing as Katie choked after taking a drag on a cigarette.

Jess covering me up with a blanket once I passed out.

The night was all-encompassing. The girls had better stamina than the baseball players, who faded away before dawn. I presumed the long season and disappointment had worn them down, despite having a night of much-needed escape in Vegas. Off and on, and I dozed in and out, I would hear laughter or smell smoke or one type or another. I heard lines snorted. The smacks of kissing lips.

And, when I looked back on it later, I knew this night was only the appetizer.

12