All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 36'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now that is what I call fucking. Cunts being pounded by hard cocks And girls kissing and eating pussy. Five Plus Stars

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
Are You Serious! 5 Stars

That was a serious great party. Wow wow wow. Outstanding story telling to let everyone feel the excitement and debauchery. Very well done and hot hot hot sex. Who does not love out of control sexual behavior. Ready for more Vegas smut. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking nasty sex time in Vegas. Sure hope Kat and Jess finally get more cock and huge cocks they need and want. They need to get fuck more. This may be the place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When did Rita fuck Johnny Burris? I don’t remember that happening. I thought Rita only went with women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Juicy fun for big strong cocks wrecking cunts of willing young ladys giving it up for cash and for free. Wet pussys spread and open for all uses. fill the holes as the cum dump they desire to be.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingabout 2 years agoAuthor

A great observation on Rita-Johnny ... it's in Jess Chapter 24 but not fully on screen. Just mentioned. It's the last time Rita is with another guy besides John (except the implicit fact that she's with her husband before they split up).

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingabout 2 years agoAuthor

Good catch on the Rita-Johnny Burris -- this happens off screen in Jess Chapter 24. It's the only time she's been with another man, sort of at the early stages of her being a main character, wrapped up in the craziness of the new lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks for reminding me. I reread Jess#24, I remember.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What's going on Mr. LateBreaking, did ya fall in the toilet or you just out of ideas?

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingabout 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 37 is pending! As is 38! Just took a long weekend and the next few chapters are on the longer side, especially 37 and 39.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES