All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 38'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fun exciting chapter with great sex. great writing. just go ahead let John have Rita as his own and move on. Jess and Kat get back to be fuck big cocks and having fun again. they are so under used anymore. give them different cocks it has been too long since they had fun.

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
5 Gold Stars of Fun

Juliet and John was hot sex. Then he goes back to get the story from the three satisfied girls. Excellent way to uncover and explain that missed event. Well Done. Can feel there is more fun for everyone still to come. Bring it on. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Prefect adventure for debauchery of sluts and cocks from down under. Better each day and good how all sluts get to have a trip to Vegas for sex with non paying men for a bit. Free time for all the sexy ladies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES