Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 39

Story Info
When Juliet gets stranded, John comes to the rescue.
3.2k words
4.9
4.8k
12

Part 151 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Sometimes these characters take me to places I don't anticipate. This is a chapter that really took on a life of its own. But I think it's a true and important expression of them. Please enjoy. If you do -- or if you don't -- leave feedback. It's invaluable to me.

* * *

Sunday morning came earlier than I expected. My phone buzzed. I thought it was just in my head, but the buzzing kept coming. I untangled myself from Kat and Rita, who had merrily coaxed two more loads of cum out of me before we crashed into an exhausted heap around 3 a.m.

When I grabbed my phone, I saw four missed calls from Juliet. Just as I unlocked the phone, a fifth call from her came through. I answered it.

"Hey," I whispered, but Juliet immediately interrupted me.

She was crying. I made out something about her plane and mechanical problems. I tried to calm her down, but she sobbed uncontrollably and blubbered that she was deeply concerned about missing her flight to Australia and being late for the next round of filming.

"Calm down, breathe, calm down," I said, repeating myself twice. When the hysteria slowed, I added, "Let's figure out a solution. I'm a problem solver." I looked at my watch. It was almost 6 a.m.

Rita stirred next to me, and her eyes flickered open. She looked at me lovingly, but then her face turned concerned when she caught the conversation. Juliet became more coherent, and she told me her private jet was grounded because of a maintenance issue. A commercial flight, she steadfastly held, was out of the question. She needed at least four hours in LA to take care of things before she caught her plane for Sydney. That meant she had to be home no later than 11 a.m.

"We can drive," I said. "If we leave right now, we'll make it."

"I get car sick," Juliet said, her voice coming through the receiver loudly enough for Rita to hear. Kat began to stir next.

For the first time, I felt exasperated with Juliet. I didn't think she was lying, but if in her mind the only real solution in a situation that had made her feel so emotional and helpless was to get another private jet, it put a reality check on the type of privilege I was dealing with. But this was Juliet, I reminded myself. She lived inside a bubble. She needed help. In her life, everything was taken care of. Unexpected events and bumps in the road were taken care of by someone else. And the only reason she was here was to see me. Or so she said. So it was up to me to figure it out.

"I've got a plan," I said. "Come to our villa. I'll have a departure time confirmed by the time you get here, okay?"

She agreed with a mixture of skepticism and reluctance. I dug back through my memories of trips to LA and the private jets Kelly used. I located the numbers for a half dozen charter jet services near LA. I struck out with the first four but caught a break with the fifth. They agreed to a round trip charter to Vegas and back for $60,000. I didn't think twice about it. By the time Juliet knocked on the villa door, I was ready to play her prince on a white horse.

"I don't know what I'm going to do," she said, holding back tears as she stormed inside. "I need some of that."

She stalked over to a pile of cocaine on the coffee table in front of the couch. She wore a baggy white blouse and pair of shorts, along with a wide-brimmed hat. It was her way of trying to appear inconspicuous.

"You have a 10 a.m. departure at general aviation," I said. "Stay here for a little bit and get some rest."

Juliet didn't even make lines out of the coke. She just snorted directly from the pile. When she brought her head up after two massive inhales, there was powder stuck to the underside of her nostrils.

"Fuck, I do?" she said, giving a few quick sniffs.

"You do," I said. "You'll be at Burbank by 11 a.m. at the latest."

"There weren't any jets," Juliet said, shaking her head. "How did you do it?"

She stood up and walked toward me. The emotion had been cleaned off her face, now replaced with the look of desire I knew so well.

"They're leaving Van Nuys right now," I said. "I asked them to get you back into Burbank because it's closer to your place."

"You're a fucking lifesaver, John!" Juliet exclaimed and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Seriously, you have no idea. I thought I was completely fucked."

"Is everything okay?" Rita asked, emerging in a robe.

"It is now," Juliet said, her words coming rapidly now as the cocaine coursed through her. "John is a fucking hero. Got me a flight after my plane was grounded."

"Aw, babe, you saved a damsel in distress," Rita said playfully but sleepily. She looked good even without makeup after a night of partying.

"How long do you have?" Rita asked.

"A few hours," I said.

Rita turned to Juliet with a brazen smile.

"Want to play?" she asked.

"I suppose that's the least I can do to say thank you," Juliet said with a hopeful tentativeness, which seemed to underscore her desire not to sound too eager.

"What did I miss?" Kat, bleary and with tousled hair that always looked sexy, asked as she emerged from the bedroom.

"Wanna fuck?" Juliet said, flashing her movie starlet smile.

"Jesus, how can I say no to that?" Kat said, brushing the sleep away from her eyes. "Where's the coke?"

"Beat you to it," Rita said, standing up from the coffee table with a small mirror covered in eight lines.

I did a double take because I hadn't even seen her leave my side. She offered it to Juliet, who took it in her left hand and, without missing a beat, took the proffered straw in her right hand and snorted up

"I don't know how you get shit as good as I do," Juliet said.

"Kelly and Jess have cultivated connections where it's important," Rita said, her voice chipper.

Kat snorted two lines and passed the mirror to Rita, who followed suit. Then it was my turn and, in the blink of an eye, eight lines of cocaine had disappeared.

"Can I show you our room?" I asked Juliet.

"If it has a bed," Juliet said with a breezy laugh.

I led the way, and Kat and Rita walked behind Juliet. I noticed them whispering. In our room, Juliet tried to set the tone. The bed, disheveled from the previous night's final fucking, was a mess. Regardless, Juliet half-sat and half-slid into it, pulling her shirt off dramatically.

"Did John tell you he fucked me three times last night?" Juliet said cockily.

"Yeah," Kat said casually.

"That was before he came twice with us," Rita said. There was a touch of victorious bragging in her voice. I loved her confidence.

Juliet formed her lips into a pout.

"Well, that's no fair," she said. "We could have had all five of those together."

"We can rectify that right now," I volunteered.

"We need to erect it first," Kat said, eliciting a trio of lovely laughs from the girls.

Juliet looked at Kat as she spoke, then beckoned her to come. Kat obeyed, instinctively untying her robe and letting it fall to the ground. She put a knee on the bed, leaving me with a perfect view of her firm ass and glimpse of her pussy. It was a little red and irritated from the intense fucking from the night before.

"Kiss me," Juliet said.

Once again, Kat complied. My cock stirred. It was irresistible. Kat -- the woman who changed my life, who rewired me, who made me believe in commitment -- leaned over and kissed the Hollywood starlet who fulfilled fantasies I didn't even existed. Kat's tongue quickly flicked into Juliet's mouth, and she kissed her back with equal enthusiasm. Entranced, I watched them make out. Then I felt Rita's hand slide up the back of my shoulder blade and over my neck.

"Hi," she said quietly.

It was simply a brief word to get my attention, although it took me a moment to process that. I realized it when I saw Rita was wearing her strap-on. In that instant, everything clicked. That's what she and Kat were whispering about. They wanted Juliet on their turf. They wanted to take her, like she, Peter, and Stephen had taken all of us at the ranch. I knew what this was about. It wasn't a control thing. It wasn't about power. It was about respect. Rita and Kat had felt disrespected by being treated like objects, toys to be played with at their whim. They wanted to assert themselves as equals.

Kat's mouth had moved to Juliet's tits, suckling at her nipples. One of her hands disappeared between Juliet's legs, and the starlet moaned as Kat's fingers passed the threshold of her pussy lips. Rita stepped around, now standing slightly in front of me, and she pulled her hand against my neck. It forced me to kiss her.

"I'm going to fuck this slut," she said. I groaned as her hand passed across my cock. "Do you want to join me?"

She smiled at me and licked her lips. I nodded.

"Good," she said. "Which hole do you want? Because I'm going to take her ass."

I simply nodded. Juliet was too engrossed in making out with Kat to notice anything else. I followed Rita's lead. She held back, letting Kat do her thing. She fingered Juliet while continuing to kiss her. Eventually, as Kat's fingers worked magic inside her cunt, Juliet arched her back lower and lower, finally ending up prone on the bed.

"That's my cue," Rita whispered to me.

It happened quickly. Kat pulled her lips off Juliet's and smoothly, elegantly swung her body to position her pussy above the actress's mouth.

"Yes," Juliet gasped as Kat lowered her dripping pussy over her mouth.

Rita grabbed a small bottle of lube and coated her strap-on. Kat had perfectly positioned Juliet, whose legs hung over the edge of the bed. She was helpless. It took me a moment to realize how double penetration would work out. Rita saw me assessing the situation and put a hand on my chest as she stepped forward.

"Just follow my lead," she said. Her confidence made my cock throb even harder. This was completely new territory for me, and it turned me on. The girls were being so assertive, so self-assured. I was entirely happy to go along.

Kat was forcing Juliet to make a meal out of eating her pussy. She swished her hips like an infinity sign and ground her smooth, flawless nether lips onto Juliet's mouth. But Juliet loved it. She constantly let out deep, satisfied groans as she ate Kat. Then Rita moved closer, and it dawned on me what a hot situation this had become. I was going to have to make sure I didn't blow my load too soon.

Rita stood between Juliet's legs, pulling them up high and then lowering her own knees to put the tip of the strap-on's silicone cock at the opening of Juliet's bleached, smooth asshole. Juliet gasped when she realized what was happening, but she couldn't protest because of Kat rode her face like a cowboy on a bull.

"Fuck yeah, get it in her ass," Kat said, encouraging Rita without needing to see what was occurring behind her.

The cock head disappeared past Juliet's sphincter, and she gave a muffled cry that I knew was one of pleasure. Rita turned at me with a satisfied grin, then pushed the rest of the eight-inch dong inside.

"I love you," Rita mouthed. Then she glanced at my cock and motioned me with her head to join. I finally knew exactly what to do.

Rita supported Juliet's legs while she slowly fucked her ass. This created space for me, straddling Juliet's thighs, where I was perfectly sandwiched between Rita and Kat. It was a slightly awkward angle, but Juliet's pussy was soaking. Slotting between my two girlfriends for support, it actually made it easier to slip into her lone empty hole.

Juliet bucked wildly once my cock filled her cunt. The beauty of the position we had her in was that it didn't matter whether Rita and I were in rhythm. Juliet was pinned down. Rita and I fucked her how we wanted, and I could feel by the fluid gushing from her pussy that Juliet was relishing being the center of attention.

I finally let myself go and started enjoying what was happening. Juliet was so wet that Rita's strap-on started to squelch as it moved in and out of her ass. I leaned forward, penetrating the starlet almost vertically, and that's when I felt her clit. It was exposed and hard, relentlessly at the mercy of my cock. I slid my length along it. Given my position on top of her, I could see Juliet's stomach start to heave up and down. I began a singular focus on her clit, driving my cock against it constantly.

It had the effect I wanted. Accompanied by Rita's deliberate anal strokes, Juliet hit an incredible orgasm. But it was muffled because Kat refused to let up riding her face. At the same time Juliet came, Kat exploded. It might have been the loudest I had ever heard her. Her cries were incoherent and off the charts -- there was no way, I was convinced, that anyone else in the villa could fail to wake up. When she hit her peak, Kat doubled over, her ass ending up high in the air. The lower half of Juliet's face was finally exposed, glistening with saliva and pussy juice.

"Motherfucking shit!" Kat yelled at me. "I want you in my ass!"

And that's when the entire tone of this improbable foursome changed. Kat wiggled her ass at me, her firm cheeks naturally spreading slightly to invite me between them. Rita, like a machine, continued stroking in and out of Juliet's ass.

"It's too much," Juliet moaned, now that Kat's pussy didn't smother her any longer. "I'm going to pee."

I left my cock in Juliet for a few more strokes. Rita fucked her ass faster. We both sensed it. She wasn't going to pee. She was going to squirt, so we simply moved faster.

"Holy," Juliet panted. "Mother. Holy shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Fuck!"

And it happened. I felt it against my ass, like a bidet no one ever thought would be invented. Juliet squirted, spraying my backside and splashing onto Rita. My hands found hers, and she squeezed me tightly. I finally made eye contact with her, and she looked at me, vulnerable. I knew nothing like this had ever happened to her. She was completely out of control. We were in charge now. The tables had turned. Then she squirted again.

"Motherfucker!" Juliet screamed. "John, John, John! Cum in me. Please, just give me that cum. I need it. Fill me up. Cum in me!"

Then Kat turned to me and wiggled her ass. She shook her head.

"No, daddy," she said. She took a hand and spread her cheeks, showing me what I had to do.

And I pulled out of Juliet unceremoniously. She gave a helpless cry. Then I plunged into Kat's waiting asshole, and she gave a familiar, happy moan. I had been inside her ass hundreds of times by now, but in that moment I was overcome by emotion. This was where I was supposed to be. Juliet was a sideshow, as compelling as she was. Kat bucked back against me, and I put my arm around her shoulder and neck.

"I love you until I die," I said.

She let go of my grip and fell forward, tossing her hair around and smiling at me. Juliet intruded, cumming again just from Rita's disciplined, relentless anal strokes. I was losing control. I knew it, and I didn't fight it.

"Fuck!" I cried, and I bucked my hips against Kat's in a few final strokes. "I'm going to cum!"

It was as if I hadn't been stuck in the middle of a porn fantasy for the weekend. I came like I was a celibate. My cum flooded Kat's bowels, and she moaned in pleasure as I filled her. I kept pumping, and the sperm frothed in and out of her asshole.

"Bravo," I heard Rita say behind me, and I realized she had pulled out of Juliet.

I sank back, ending up awkwardly straddling Juliet's hips. She lifted her head slightly and looked at me, her eyes filled with what I could only describe as stunned happiness. Kat bounced on her knees and turned her head again. She bit her lower lip, and I knew she was up to something. She shimmied back six inches and positioned herself over Juliet's mouth again. The starlet only moaned as she felt Kat's honey-covered lips touching her mouth again. But then Kat shifted, planting her beautiful ass cheeks over her. A white trickle of cum appeared, and Kat pushed down on Juliet's outstretched tongue.

"Yes!" Kat moaned. "Be my cleanup bitch!"

Rita put her arm around me and pulled me into a kiss.

"This is for us," she whispered as she licked my ear.

"I love you," I said.

Kat rode Juliet's face for a few moments more. Rita and I watched, taking in the moans from both of them. My cock flagged. It was one of the most erotic scenes of my entire life, partly because it was so unexpected and partly because two women that I loved deeply had done it for a reason. Finally, Kat pushed forward and gave a contented sigh.

"That was fucking amazing," she said.

"I," Juliet said, rolling over finally, "I. I don't know what to say. That was beyond amazing. I feel so. I feel so relaxed."

Rita stood up, purposefully taking a position superior to Juliet.

"So hot," Rita said. She had a confident glimmer in her eyes.

"What time is it?" Juliet said, her words dreamy and detached.

"Almost nine," I said.

"Oh, Jesus. Fuck me," Juliet said. "I can't miss my flight. I need my bag."

"We took care of that," Kat said. "You have a limo waiting."

"Oh my god," Juliet said. "You did? You are the sweetest."

"We're not so bad," Rita said with her TV smile.

"Thank you," Juliet said. She made firm eye contact with Rita and Kat.

"Anything for a friend," Kat said.

Juliet hurriedly found her clothes and put them on. She closed her eyes and took a few controlled breaths. Her face transformed. It went from vulnerable to composed and self-assured. But then she made eye contact with me. Her eyes took on a sapphire warmth I hadn't seen before.

"I'll be back, daddy," she said.

Then she turned on a point, like a dancer, and walked out.