All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 39'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MysticMysteryMysticMysteryabout 2 years ago

OMG, how can you not love this chapter, so dam hot. 5 stars, wish I could give it more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How HOT!! LiveLocalLateBreaking has reached new heights...one of the sexiest scenes I have ever read!! BRAVO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

HOT FUCKING CHAPTER! THAT WAS TOTAL DEBAUCHERY. 50 STARS FOR THAT NASTY FUCKING BEAT DOWN.

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
That Is What I Call 5 Star Entertainment

For sure one of the best chapters. At least one of the wettest sex chapters. That was an outstanding and over the top foursome. Love how Kat and Rita just took over and controlled the Hollywood starlet. Wild and wet sex everywhere. The gushing cums and extreme orgasms for The Girls was top shelf. Appears Juliet was in need of that sexual release. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

another sex filled story from an author that as good at describing the excitement and feelings of those engaged in smut. so dam good. thanks for this story and charterers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Hands down!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wasn’t sure how the girls stepping back and being ‘good’ would affect the story, especially in Vegas. I have changed my mind and decided it’s a good thing. Kat in the first chapters of the series was one dimensional, predictable, and needy. You could some her up, cocks and coke. Where the story finds her now is a more matured character, nicer person, self assured, independent and even empathetic. There’s just more to her. She has her fun but doesn’t take it too far like before. Previously we saw her go too far and even too close to the self destructive edge. Is Rita the good influence? I like this better I think.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingabout 2 years agoAuthor

Really appreciate these kind comments. I think it's really important that the characters evolve and change -- it makes the story richer and more fun. But that doesn't mean it can't be smutty as fuck. It still will be, only in a different way! The evolution continues!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still loving this series! From the smut to the evolution of characters...you're an amazing writer! I find myself checking for a new chapter everyday! Looking forward to the next one!

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingabout 2 years agoAuthor

Appreciate those kind words -- and I try to update my bio with the next chapter release date!

Demented917Demented9178 months ago

Just wondering when the girls will take John’s ass…

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really liked how Rita and Kat took control over Juliet, it was needed very much and as far as I can tell completely unaccustomed for Juliet in several ways, an absolute worthy memory. However since when do Juliet and John have phone contact?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES