Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 42

Story Info
Kat and Jess's surprise trip; Rita has a confession.
2.7k words
4.79
4.2k
4

Part 154 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Before we get to Kat and Jess's unexpected Hollywood weekend, I've got an interlude between John and Rita that fits into this part of the story. I hope you enjoy how these two are coming together.

* * *

The drive to the airport that afternoon was boisterous. Kat and Jess were sweetly trying to mask their excitement because they knew the scenario stoked my jealousy a little bit. I appreciated their consideration, but it wasn't necessary. I was excited for them, in a weird way, and I knew I would do the same thing if the positions had been switched. Plus, I had spent the day putting together a major plan of my own. It was a bit ambitious, but I wanted to do something fun to keep my mind from focusing too much on what Kat and Jess would be doing in LA.

The girls rode in the back of the G-Wagon giggling. Jess pulled out and passed around a makeup compact that was full of cocaine. They took turns snorting directly from the pile, without bothering to cut lines. I caught Kat beaming at me when I looked into the rearview mirror. She mouthed, "I love you," and I smiled back at her.

Rita and I dropped them at a small airport north of Houston, since our usual plane and crew weren't available. I kissed Jess deeply and hugged her close.

"Make me proud," I told her playfully.

"When have I ever not?" she asked, batting her eyes.

Jess nearly bounced up the steps of the jet. Rita had said goodbye and waited for me in the passenger seat. Kat lingered. She took my hand, and I looked her in the eyes.

"Go have fun," I said.

"I'll miss you," she said.

"I know, Kitty Kat," I said.

"You're really okay?" she asked.

"Of course," I said. "You see how I jump at the chance to fuck Juliet. How could I keep that fun from you?"

"I'm excited, I have to admit," she said.

"I know," I said and kissed her. "Go be a dirty fuck toy for him. I won't be happy if you aren't."

"Oh, daddy," Kat sighed. "I'll tell you every naughty detail, okay?"

"You better," I said, and I smacked her firm ass and told her to get on board.

Kat bounded up the steps to the cabin. She disappeared inside but then popped her head out one last time to wave and blow me a kiss. I smiled and waved back. I opened the driver's door to the G-wagon and was greeted by Rita, smiling her ass off.

"Now I get you all to myself?" she said. "Fuck, I can't wait."

She leaned over and kissed me deeply.

"You know there's nothing to worry about," she said. "It's just sex."

"I'm not worried at all," I said and meant it.

"Do you want to take me home and do a line off my tits?" she asked, licking her lips.

"Nope," I said with a sly grin.

"No?" Rita said with a pouty lip.

"We're going to Intercontinental," I said. "Our flight leaves in an hour, so we've got to be quick!"

"What?" Rita asked, her jaw dropping. "What are we doing?"

"Going to dinner," I said.

"Where?" Rita said, her voice hitting two octaves higher than normal.

I smiled cockily. Rita loved food and, more importantly, the experiences that came with it. While Kat and I loved to cook, Rita was more interested in the memories of shared meals. Early on, when we had first started seriously seeing one another, she told me a story about how her grandmother and mother had taken her to Galatoire's in New Orleans during a family vacation. It was the first restaurant she ever remembered going to, and, while she didn't remember much about the food, she had fallen in love with the moment. They had dressed up, and she adored the fuss and elegance of the experience. Despite that formative event, she had never been back, mostly because her ex hated New Orleans. I was determined to rectify that.

"Galatoire's," I said.

"You're kidding," she said, shock taking over her face and her eyes bugging widely.

"I am not," I said. "I remember when you told me about it. I wanted to do something special."

"Oh my god," she said. "I can't believe you remembered that. It was so long ago."

"Before I had even fucked you in the ass," I said, and she gave me a playful slap.

"Are we really going to Galatoire's?" she asked.

"We're really going to Galatoire's," I said.

"Oh my god," she repeated. "I am so sucking your dick for this."

And as soon as we pulled away from Kat and Jess's plane to head for our own airport, Rita's head disappeared in my lap. She fished out my cock and slipped it in her mouth. Her eager efforts had me hard within seconds.

"Fuck, your mouth is so good," I said.

Rita only grunted. She didn't miss a beat. Her singular focus was making me cum. It didn't take much. I warned her, and she swirled her tongue around the tip of my cock. My hot cum splashed into her mouth forcefully, and she moaned happily as she pulled her mouth off of me.

"I love swallowing you," Rita said, smiling. "But, oh shit! We don't have any clothes!"

I laughed. "I've got it all taken care of, my love," I said.

Rita grabbed my hand.

"I cannot believe this," she said. "Galatoire's? You are so good to me."

The airport was fairly quiet, and we even had time for a drink in the lounge before our flight took off. It was a short flight, too, and before Kat and Jess had even landed in LA Rita and I had checked into a suite in the Royal Sonesta overlooking Bourbon Street.

"This is incredible," Rita said as we sipped Champagne on the balcony. "Thank you."

We kissed, and someone on the street below hollered at us. It made us laugh.

"When is dinner?" she asked.

"Eight o'clock," I said.

"So plenty of time for you to fuck me," she said.

Rita rubbed her butt against my crotch, her tennis skirt creeping up dangerously high.

"Do you want to put on a show?" I said, grinding my growing erection into her.

"I think we better go shopping for something appropriate to wear for dinner," Rita said, emptying her Champagne glass in one long drink.

"Why don't you look in the closet," I suggested.

Rita turned around and saw me grinning at her.

"Did you?" she said and ran inside. "You did! Oh, John!"

She pulled out the high-necked red cocktail dress that it had taken some effort to arrange for.

"You're going to turn every head in the place," I said.

"You're too much," she said and skipped to me, still holding the dress in her right hand.

"I'm just enough, I hope," I said.

We looked each other in the eyes and smiled.

"If every dream is enough?" Rita said, her eyes welling up slightly. "Then you're just right."

We kissed, and I cupped her ass.

"Do you want to fuck on the balcony?" I asked.

Rita shook her head. She carefully laid down the dress along the back of one side of the couch and lifted her leg up over the other half. She flipped up her skirt and spread her ass cheeks.

"No," she said. "Take my ass right here, baby. Make me your anal whore."

Seeing her pink, puckered hole in front of me made my semi-hard cock stand at full attention. She looked back at me with a smile and spit crudely on two fingers, which she then worked around the rim of her asshole. After a couple slow circles to spread the moisture around, she plunged one finger into her tight anus, closing her eyes and sighing at the penetration.

"You make me want to be such a slut for you," Rita said with a deep, sultry voice. "I would do anything to show how much I love you. But this ass? This is yours. Your dick is the only one that will ever be in here. Giving myself to you makes me cum so hard."

I stepped behind her and took a firm grasp of one of her cheeks.

"I love being yours," I said. She gripped my cock and replaced her fingers with it.

"I'll always be yours," Rita said and pushed her ass back toward me, forcing my cock inside her. "Oh, god! I love that! It is the best mixture of pain and pleasure."

"This is my ass," I said, beginning with slow strokes so her sphincter could get used to it and relax.

"You own it," Rita said. "No one else gets it. No football players. Not even the most famous actor in the world. Just you."

"I love knowing that," I said, admiring how her ass now so easily welcomed my cock.

Rita fingered her clit while I pounded her ass with determined movements. I let my cock nearly pop out on each stroke, and I could see her asshole wanting to gape the slightest bit. It was an incredible turn on to see how much she had adapted to anal sex.

"I can feel you getting close," Rita said. "You get harder. I can tell you're going to cum. Just use me. Fill me up. All I care about is feeling your cum shoot up my ass."

"You've become such a naughty girl," I said. "Fuck, yeah, I'm going to cum."

"There it is!" Rita cried. "Oh yeah! Fuck yes! I love feeling you erupt in me. It's so hot."

I rotated my hips in a few semi-circles as my cock finished pumping. It was a massive load of cum. Rita threw her hair over her shoulder and looked back at me with a wicked, happy grin.

"I think that's become my favorite feeling in the whole world," she said. "It's like I'm being filled up with warm water inside."

"You are so fucking sexy," I said, pulling my cock out and admiring the reddish-pink color her asshole had become, slicked by the first trickle of sperm that made its way out of her anal cavity.

"I can seriously say this honestly now," she said. "I don't care if you fuck my ass or my pussy. They both make me cum so hard. They both feel so good."

We kissed deeply and only broke once we couldn't wait any longer to get ready for dinner. And what a dinner it was. Galatoire's was very good, but the experience was off the charts. The service was notably spectacular, relaxed and just walking right up to the edge of being too slow. It gave you plenty of time to get drunk before the main courses arrived, and you simply floated along in during a brilliant escape from any inkling of the outside world.

After splitting the bread pudding, we sipped on cafe au lait, and Rita looked at me with a pleasant half-smile but didn't say anything. We locked eyes and smiled across the table. The silence stretched on. One minute, then two. Three. Our smiles grew bigger. Eventually, we started laughing. But then Rita got serious.

"I want you to take me back to the room and make love to me," she said.

"Okay," I said, still smiling. "You don't want to hit a couple spots for a night cap?"

"No," she said. "I want you on top of me. I want to feel your heartbeat while you're inside me, and I want you to cum in me."

I could sense something in Rita's words, so I got the check, and we made the short walk back to the hotel. Before our room door had closed, Rita locked her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. It was soft, luxurious, and adoring. We made out for several minutes, gradually drifting toward the bedroom. At one point, Rita unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor, stepping out of it before she unhooked her bra. That movement was an unqualified invitation to suck on her breasts.

"They're just so perfect," I said with a sigh.

"I love when you suck my nipples," Rita said softly.

For a little while, I focused on worshiping her tits. The heat and urgency built between us. I shucked off my jacket, and Rita unbuttoned my shirt. We continued to slowly make our way toward the bedroom, a trail of clothes left around the room showing the dance of seduction we had been enjoying. My pants disappeared and, as we stood next to the bed, finally my boxer briefs. Rita stroked my erect cock lovingly.

Finally, and with intention, Rita climbed on the bed, showing me her ass and giving it a sharp smack across one of her cheeks. She crawled up to the pillows, threw back the comforter, and lay on her back. She slipped off her thong and spread her legs.

"Look at that," she said, holding up her panties. The crotch was saturated with her arousal.

I followed her up the bed and kneeled between her legs.

"You really are just breathtakingly beautiful," I said. She beamed at me.

"I need you inside me, John," she said.

I leaned back on my knees and lined up the tip of my cock with her glistening slit. I sank in with one, smooth motion, and she gasped as I filled her. Rita pulled me close to her. Our chests pressed together, and we kissed as my cock slowly drew in and out of her pussy.

"This is what I wanted," Rita said quietly, nibbling my ear. "To just feel this close to you."

"I love you," I whispered back.

"You were so thoughtful in putting this evening together," she said. "No one has ever been so kind to me. I can feel how much you love me."

"I think you're feeling this," I said and pushed my cock deeply against her cervix a couple times. She gasped.

"That, too, but it's more," she said. "The way you love me ... I had stopped believing that kind of life was possible."

"It's just beginning," I said.

"I'm sorry," Rita said, a crack making her voice waver briefly. "I'm just so overwhelmed because what I want to tell you is something I never really thought I'd say out loud."

"You can tell me anything, darling," I said, keeping up my deliberate strokes.

"You've awakened something in me," she continued. "I think you can feel it, how devoted I am to you. But it occurred to me -- something I haven't felt in years and years -- that I could see myself having a baby with you."

My cock hardened even more. This wasn't a topic we had ever breached.

"I would love that," I said. "Of course, I would love it."

"I'm still young," Rita said. "Or at least I feel like it. So I wouldn't want it to be soon, and definitely not before Kat. But maybe one day, when the time is right, I want it."

"Then we will," I said. "I want it, too. Really badly. I want an eternal symbol of our love. Someone who will grow up in the most loving family."

"With three moms," Rita said with a laugh, but the tears in her eyes betrayed more serious emotion.

"Whenever we decide we're ready, okay?" I said.

"Okay," she said and kissed me again. When she broke free, she added, "Please just cum in me. I want to just close my eyes and envision what it will feel like when you make me pregnant."

I kissed her and concentrated on fucking her at an even, steady pace. Her confession had made me insanely aroused. My balls tingled. My cock drove against the very top of her pussy, creating intense friction against her clit, especially as my head drew out and plunged back in. Rita began to say something, but it was incoherent. Her breath increased in time with mine. The sweat between our chesets made our coupling more slick and, somehow, more intimate. My ears registered her building moans of orgasm just as my body seized. I continued for a few more strokes before the semen exploded inside her.

We savored the feeling of my cum penetrating Rita's depths as my cock softened and slowly withdrew.

"That was incredible," I said.

"Not as incredible as our forever is going to be," Rita said and kissed me.