Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 41

Story Info
Vegas coda and return to Houston.
2.6k words
4.74
3.9k
5

Part 153 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Well, Vegas sure was fun! But now it's time to move forward. I hope you like this Vegas coda and return to Houston. Chapters will be coming fairly quickly the next couple weeks.

* * *

"That's it," I said. "That's it. I can't. I'm done. I'm finally done."

"But you did it, daddy," Kat said as she rolled off of me. "You came in all three of our holes. Such a good boy."

"Fuck," I said. "I think this is the first time in my life I feel like I've had enough sex."

"The cruel thing is we have to fly home today," Rita said.

Our bed was a messy heap of pillows, sheets, and blankets. There was sweat, wet spots, and female ejaculate from both girls all over it. We had worn it out. We had worn each other out.

"No we don't," I said. "We could just stay. You both took off work until Thursday. Why not? We could just stay in Vegas a couple more days to recover."

"There's no recovery in Vegas, you know that," Kat said.

"I am so fucking dehydrated," Rita said. "I have never squirted so much. At all. Oh my god."

"It was so sexy," I said. My eyes were clear, and my head was surprisingly just fine.

"We should stay," Rita said. "One more day."

"Yeah," Kat said. "One more day! With Jess! I miss her!"

"I wonder where she is," I said. "I'll find her and float it to her."

The girls didn't stir in bed. I got up and felt really good, if slightly fatigued from the relentless sexual workout Kat and Rita had put me through. I could have been content to go to bed after our fuckfest with Ashley. But they didn't relent, and thanks to cocaine, Champagne, and the special energy that comes with being in Vegas, it was one of the most memorable nights of sex I had ever experienced. Sharing it with Kat and Rita made it even more special. They had been dynamos, egging me on with an unmatched desire for sexual gymnastics and a continuous increase in the filth they were willing to indulge in for the sake of maintaining my erection. The peak, at least for me, was during the final round. Freshly loaded on cocaine, I fucked Rita in the ass, while Kat pulled me out of her at regular intervals to suck me. Her insane ass-to-mouth display, which she treated as if it was the most joyful head she had ever given, pushed me to the finish line on a sixth load of cum for my girlfriends.

But there had been something missing. That something, of course, was Jess. We understood that the football parties were lucrative business, though. She was in business mode, especially with Kelly in town. They were excited about joining forces and the new Hooker House. They also liked the friendly competition to see who could be more of a whore.

Jess wasn't in any of the bedrooms, which were strewn with bodies in random couplings. Kelly and Shelly slept with Bryce. Nicole and Katie had ended up with Jordan, whose wife, Ashley, was nowhere to be found. Crystal shared a bed with Alix and Brittany. The LA girls, Melissa and Josie, were gone, as were the rest of the players, except for two. Scottie, the running back, was passed out on the patio. And then there was Johnny Burris.

He was sitting on a sofa in the main living room, his back to me and head cradled on the back of the plush fabric. His arms stretched out in front of him, cradling the hips of my Jess, who rode his cock with incredible skill. Her blonde hair fell over his face, and she moaned as her pussy swallowed his ample length.

"It was a crazy night," Jess said, pushing her hair back without losing her rhythm. I had joined them mid-conversation.

"The best one yet," Johnny said. "For sure. There's going to be a big tip."

Jess made her hips dance back and force, and she moaned loudly.

"Fuck, Johnny," she said slowly. "I think I've already got the big tip."

"Don't lie to me," he said with a laugh. "I know money is what speaks to you."

"I do love money," Jess said. "I'll do anything for it."

Johnny laughed and spanked Jess, and I took that as my cue to report back to Kat and Rita. The girls were smiling and making out lightly when I returned.

"Johnny is balls deep in Jess right now," I said, "so she's still up."

"Jesus, they are animals," Kat said.

"You're one to talk," Rita said, slapping her shoulder playfully.

"What time is it?" Kat asked.

"Eight o'clock," I said.

"I don't feel tired," Rita said.

"An eight ball of coke will do that to you," Kat said with a laugh.

"Let's go get breakfast!" Rita suggested.

"Yes!" Kat agreed.

We threw on comfortable clothes and headed to my favorite bistro. We decided to walk so we could smoke a joint. On the way out of the villa, however, we found Jess cleaning off Johnny's cock. She spotted us and asked where we were going, then decided to join us. We invited Johnny, too, but he declined. He, Shelly, Bryce, and Nicole were going to have a pool day.

Pleasantly stoned, we had a leisurely and long breakfast. It stretched over three hours. We laughed and reminisced about our superbly debauched weekend. And Jess filled us in on the immense amount of planning she and Kelly had done about the escort agencies.

The combined company, they agreed, would use the name Infinity. When the deal for the Vegas Hooker Penthouse, as we now called it, closed next month, Melissa and Josie would move from LA to Vegas to build a local clientele. Kelly, of course, had volunteered to run the operation. But it surprised me when Jess announced that Nicole and Brittany would move and bear the flag for the Houston house.

"Brittany makes total sense," Kat said.

"Nicole?" I said, the surprise creeping into my voice.

"She wants to get back to Vegas," Jess said. "Really badly. She's missed it. It's where she belongs."

"What about Bryce?" Rita asked.

"Nicole is going to fly back and forth every week," Jess said. "She's already talked to Bryce about it. He's excited for her."

"Wow," I said. "That's a huge move."

"You're going to have two free rooms in the Hooker House," Kat observed.

"I know," Jess said. "I'm going to need some help filling them."

"I'm your best recruiter," Kat said.

"Yes you are, sweetie," Jess said and smiled. "I would love to hear your thoughts about it."

"The Hooker House isn't a good environment for Crystal," Kat said.

"I agree," Rita said. "She's so oversexed as it is. She needs a non-sex anchor in her life."

"We're all ones to talk," I said with a laugh. "But I do agree."

"We have some time to figure it out," Jess said. "I'm not going to lie, I'm curious if maybe one of the new girls Crystal brought us could be a candidate."

"Bianka might," Kat said, "but she seems a little bit, I don't know, snobby about things? Julie is a down-in-the-gutter slut waiting to happen. I could see her thriving around sex all day. We might have to build out the dungeon again for that one."

And the day slipped by. We were fairly spent after a weekend of extremely hard partying. After breakfast, the girls hit the spa, and I took a nap. It was fitful, low-quality sleep, but I couldn't keep my eyes open. I sweated and had truly bizarre dreams, a mish-mash of psychedelic nightmares and fantasies.

The girls returned after a few hours, and it was still only two o'clock in the afternoon. They looked refreshed and relaxed. They were giggling and vivacious. Comparatively, I felt haggard, and they noticed.

"What's wrong, daddy?" Kat asked.

"I just couldn't sleep well," I said. "Tossing and turning."

"Poor baby," Jess said, coming up behind me on the couch and giving me a really nice shoulder rub.

"Have you had something to drink, darling?" Rita asked. "Because maybe you just need a little hair of the dog."

"Now, I have to admit, I haven't tried that," I said.

While Jess continued to massage me, and Kat sat down next to me with her head on my shoulder, Rita twirled around and walked to the bar. She opened a bottle of Champagne, letting it pop dramatically.

"There's nothing a bottle of Dom Perginon can't fix," she said.

I couldn't disagree. And when I took the first sip, it was like a switch flipped inside me. As Jess continued to rub my shoulders, I put a hand behind her and pulled her lips to mine. Our tongues danced familiarly, and I realized how much I had missed her.

"You're doing incredible things with the agency," I said.

"Thanks," Jess said with a genuine smile. It meant more than anything to her to feel successful, and she always looked to me for affirmation.

"We're all really proud of you," Rita said.

Kat began to rub my cock as Jess and I continued to make out.

"You haven't given Jess your cum, daddy," Kat pointed out.

A sheepish look washed over Jess's face.

"I still have Johnny leaking out of me," she said.

"Don't be embarrassed," Rita said.

"We all know what a naughty whore you are," I said.

"And we wouldn't change a thing," Kat added.

"Besides," Rita added. "John knows that cum makes the best lube. You should fuck her in the ass."

"God, please," Jess said, panting now. "I want you in my ass."

"And Rita and I will clean up your dirty cunt," Kat said with a grin.

Jess walked around the couch in front of me and peeled off her yoga pants. The crotch of her panties was flooded. Kat picked up the thong before Jess discarded it and lewdly licked the lacy fabric.

"You and Johnny taste good mixed together," Kat said, biting her lower lip.

As Jess wiggled her ass in my face, her thighs sticky, Rita positioned herself on her knees between my legs. When Jess sat on my lap, my cock pushing into her asshole with incredible ease, she sighed.

"Nothing feels better than having you up my butt," Jess said. "Jesus, it's just so fucking good."

Jess rode me with determination, the friction of her ass intense. Rita licked her cunt, sucking out every bit of cum left inside, then also turned her focus to my balls and asshole. Kat licked my ear and kissed me, sprinkling this unexpected foursome with dirty talk.

"Put your cum in her ass, daddy," she urged me. "Think about how many thousands of times you've fucked Jess in the ass. How much cum have you shot in her? Probably gallons." She began to finger fuck herself as she talked. "God, I wish I could have swallowed all that cum. I'm such a nasty little cum slut. I'd eat it out of her ass. I don't care. I'd do anything for your cum."

Jess's ass swallowed my cock with determination. She bounced up and down fast, while Rita milked my balls. It didn't take long for my orgasm to well up inside me. I couldn't believe how quickly Jess was able to get me off. I moaned, signaling that my cum was shooting in her ass.

"Good daddy," Kat whispered in my ear. "Fill that slutty ass."

"Fuck!" Jess cried, an anal orgasm gripping her as my cum filled her bowels. "You own me, John! I love you!"

This final burst of sex was the perfect cherry on top of a perfect Vegas weekend. We took it easy the rest of the day. We lounged by the pool and caught a nice buzz on Champagne and cocktails. We had a relaxed, elegant dinner at Picasso, and Rita and Jess got a kick out of hearing me regale them with the story of how I had fucked Kat in the ass while watching the Bellagio fountains on the patio of the restaurant. They especially appreciated that the tryst had been arranged by Nicole.

We got back to Houston the next day and took the rest of the week to detox. It was much-needed. By the time Friday rolled around, we all felt refreshed, and we had a big weekend ahead. Bianka and Julie were going to have their first real escort appointments at the Hooker House that afternoon. Saturday night, my buddy Jason was coming over for dinner for a real, non-escort date with Crystal.

As Kat and Rita got ready to cap off their work week, painting on their TV faces and looking exquisite, I watched them. As fun as Vegas had been -- and it had been off the charts -- I wondered if it wasn't quite as fun as simply being home with my girlfriends. Caught up in that daydream, I felt Jess's arms slide around my waist as she hugged me from behind.

"Hey, sleepyhead," I said.

She smiled at me as I turned around. I moved to kiss her, and she turned her cheek.

"Morning breath," she said with a light laugh.

She walked into the bathroom and started brushing her teeth, and I just admired the girls as they started their day. Jess finished and walked up to give me a full, minty kiss. Kat finished getting ready first and walked past me to get a dress out of her closet.

"No panties today?" I asked.

"Butt plug Friday, daddy," Kat said, bending over. I hadn't even seen her insert it.

"I love my naughty girls," I said.

Rita spread her cheeks to show me hers tightly nestled in her asshole. She smiled.

Kat pulled on a blue A-line dress, and I noticed she hadn't shaved since Vegas.

"Full bush Friday, too," I said with a laugh.

"I've just been too lazy to shave, daddy," Kat said with a twinkle in her eye.

The girls finished getting ready and were just about to head out the door when Jess started to talk excitedly.

"You'll never believe this," she said.

"What's up?" I asked.

Jess got a wicked grin on her face and looked directly at Kat.

"Kelly just texted," she said. "Stephen and Peter get a two-day break from shooting this weekend. They want us in LA."

"Oh my god, really?" Kat said, her excitement irrepressible.

"I guess we could change up our weekend plans," I said.

Jess paused. Then spoke haltingly.

"Um, well, babe," Jess said. "This is just for Kat and me. They want Kat and me."

That was a surprise, and I felt jealousy spike within me. But I saw the looks on their faces. Kat and Jess were shocked but obviously wanting to go. I looked at Rita. She smiled at me and mouthed, "It's fine."

A flood of thoughts rushed through my brain. I knew I couldn't keep them from it. That Hollywood allure was just too much. I knew it. I felt the same thing with Juliet Lawson. The thrill was intense. The attention was flattering. It was harmless fun. The bottom line was that I could trust Kat and Jess. And then I had a light bulb moment. I could use a weekend with Rita to my advantage and give her a surprise I knew she wouldn't see coming.

"You two get to work," I said. "Jess can fill me in on the details, and I'll make sure you've got a plane lined up. Rita and I will take you to the airport."