All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 43'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You tease lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I keep wondering about Kat growing out her bush. These women were always described as liking and taking pride in perfectly smooth pubic areas. Why would Kat suddenly change? The change was suddenly dropped out of nowhere and left at that. I think maybe Kat and Jess knew about this trip. The Hollywood trip was already set up before the phone call from Kelly. Stephan told Kat to leave her bush to grow for some kinky reason and to control her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is realy a great story. Love the drugs abuse of the whores. Maybe some more h use?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fingers crossed that we get to see K & J go back to being the total fucking nasty whores they are deep down. Hope they let go and become total willing fuck bimbos for huge superior cocks to used, ruin and made to beg for more use.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree Kat is growing cunt hair for Stephen. She may want to let him take her as his groupie fuck pet. hope he take total control of her 3 holes to be destroyed and maybe a new tattoo of his choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wonder if kat will pledge her hot asshole to be used only by stephen going forward. jess becomes the whore she is for use by peters business associates.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES