Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder," she said, pleading.

I released her nipple and stood back up, letting her finger her clit and using the leverage the position gave me to choke her harder. The flush that ran through her face told me I was doing it right. I was infatuated with watching how tightly her asshole gripped my cock. I couldn't last long. Her fingers flew across her clit. Her tits heaved, like heavy pancakes because there were no implants to hold them upright. She gasped and broke into orgasm, and the look on her face was priceless. I wished I could have captured a photo of it. It was a look of shock twisted with pleasure. She had never dreamed of cumming from anal. But she just had.

I let go of her neck, and she screamed.

"You son of a bitch!" she cried. "What are you doing to me? Oh god! Shoot it in me! Give me that fucking sperm!"

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the moment. I felt Katie cup my balls again, and her pussy juice cascaded out of her, running down to her asshole and lubing my cock as it pounded her.

"I'm going to cum," I said.

"Please, baby, please," she said. "I want it. No one has ever cum in my ass before."

That clinched it. I flooded her asshole with cum. I couldn't believe she'd never had her ass filled before. It was a badge of honor. My grunts and moans were primal. This was one of the most raunchy and satisfying fucks I had enjoyed in quite a while. Katie was going to be dangerous for me. She easily could become habit-forming. And what she did after I pulled out of her ass, careful to make it as easy a retreat as possible, made me like her even more.

"Fuck, that was insane," Katie said, breathing hard. "I loved feeling you cum in me. It's way more pronounced than when someone cums in my pussy."

Katie rolled over, showing off her ass, which was still pink from my hand prints, and a trickle of cum leaked out. She reached for the baggie of coke, which I had put on the night table, and stuffed the long fingernail on her pinkie into it. I hadn't realized before that Katie completely had a coke nail. She took a generous scoop and snorted it in her right nostril, then repeated the exercise with her left.

"You want a bump, babe?" Katie said, rolling over again.

"Sure," I said, leaning over her body.

She dipped her finger in again and fed me a bump. My cock pressed against her thigh and throbbed a little bit.

"You're such a fucking hottie, I bet I could go again right now," I said.

She took a third bump for herself before passing a second to me.

"You're an animal," she said. "I'm barely going to be able to walk tomorrow."

"Sorry," I said, pressing my chest against hers, our faces close together.

"Don't apologize," she said. "There are so few men who know how to legitimately take ownership of a girl. That was incredibly hot. So fucking hot. You can do that to me anytime."

"Don't threaten me with a good time," I said, throwing her earlier words back to her.

Katie was a dangerous girl. In the best way. Her presence in the Hooker House was going to be fantastic -- for me and for the agency.

12