Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 49

Story Info
Setting the table for next steps.
2.5k words
4.76
4.6k
5

Part 161 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks for your patience. Real world things have been extremely demanding of late and likely will be for most of June. But please don't think that means I've lost steam or interest in these characters or story. I just haven't had time to write. We've got a lot of fun to come. That said, this chapter is a short interlude that lays some foundation for things to come. Please enjoy.

* * *

We were only two weeks away from closing on the Vegas Hooker House. Brittany had taken up residence at the Aria, leaving her things in storage. Kelly had sent Melissa, the now-former professional cheerleader, as her advance escort. At the Houston Hooker House, Bryce and I helped pack up Nicole's things. Since the condo in Vegas would be furnished, she only needed her clothes and personal effects.

Nicole would fly out on Thursday night, letting Bryce focus on that week's game, and giving her the chance to take a couple appointments with the new list of Vegas clients. I could tell Bryce was nervous about Nicole moving back to Vegas. It was sweet, honestly, and there was a tension in the room because of it.

"Are you sure you need this?" Bryce asked, holding up a leather bustier that had a thick collar on it and bondage harnesses attached.

"Probably," Nicole said flirtatiously. "You never know what kind of freaky clients I might come across in Vegas."

"I'm going to miss you, you know," Bryce said.

"I know, babe," Nicole said. "Remember that Jess is having me fly back for the Sunday parties, and I'll stay Monday and Tuesday. So it's really only the four days a week you'll be totally immersed in practice and games."

"It just feels like more than that," Bryce said.

There wasn't much left to pack into Nicole's suitcases, so I took the conversation turn as an opportunity to exit and let the lovebirds spend some time together. It turned out to be perfect timing because I found Alix and Katie in the kitchen, their heads buried in a pile of cocaine.

"Well, well, well," I said when I walked in. "Look what we have here."

I stood behind them, each girl wearing a thong-bottom bathing suit and no top. Houston was in the final throes of summer heat in mid-October, and the girls were taking full advantage of it.

"Hey!" Katie said enthusiastically when she saw me, rubbing the crust of coke crystals from her nostrils. "Do you want some?"

"Why not," I said, Alix stood up and gave a little whoop of satisfaction.

"Hey stud," she said and handed me the straw. Her tits, slightly red from the sun she had taken in that day, jutted out as proudly as ever. Her nipples were painfully erect.

I did a couple quick hits on moderate lines and closed my eyes to savor the rush. It was a Wednesday. Rita and Kat were working, then had another promotional shoot in the afternoon. Jess had dropped me off earlier, then gone to run errands. She planned to come back a little after lunch to check in with Alix and pick me up.

"This coke stash really is the best thing about this house," I said absent-mindedly.

"Really?" Katie said, batting her eyes at me and squeezing her tits together. "The best thing?"

"Maybe the second best thing," I stuttered with a laugh.

"The second best?" Alix said, now turning to Katie and pushing her own ample tits against Katie's.

"So what's the best thing then?" Katie asked. She was a master of teasing and flirtation.

"The talent," I said. "Definitely the talent."

"And what talent is that?" Alix asked, as both girls moved a little closer to me.

The familiar numbing of the coke spread across my face. They looked good. My cock stirred. I was ready for some mischief.

"I'm looking at it," I said. "At least, a nice part of it."

"Did you know we had a doubles session?" Katie said.

"I didn't," I said, my voice trailing off.

"Yeah, it was really hot," Alix said. "He was a younger guy. Really good looking."

"And we gave him the hottest double blow job," Katie added.

"He came all over our tits," Alix said, as they continued their ping-pong narrative.

"All over them," Katie emphasized breathily. "And then we rubbed our boobs together and got them all good and slippery with his cum."

The girls were close enough now that I could feel the heat radiating off their skin.

"Jesus," was all I could mutter.

"Are you hard?" Alix asked, lowering a hand to my crotch.

"Like you even have to ask," Katie said. "I don't care what he says, John is a tit man."

"I cannot tell a lie," I said.

"A regular George Washington over here," Alix said. "Tell us, Mr. President, what are you thinking about right now?"

"A double blow job," I admitted.

The conversation paused. Alix rubbed my cock over the fabric of my shorts. Katie smiled at me. She had extremely seductive eyes that narrowed to slits when she really wanted something, almost as if she was zeroing in on that single thing.

"What do you think?" Katie asked, turning to her partner in crime.

"I'm not sure how much I want John's ego to grow," Alix said playfully.

"But he's got a nice dick," Katie said. "Like, a really nice dick."

"You're right," Alix said. "And I'm just a horrible slut."

And, with that, Alix dropped to her knees and pulled down my shorts in a single motion. She took my cock in her mouth and let it tickle her throat a couple times before pulling out.

"It is a really nice dick," she said with a giggle.

Katie, meanwhile, pulled her flowing, dirty blonde hair into a ponytail before joining Alix on her knees. She took her turn deep-throating my cock, making a point to gag herself and look up at me with dancing, watery eyes.

"Such a nice dick," she said.

And we were off to the races. The girls took turns blowing me, putting on a clinic in porn-style oral sex. The kitchen filled with the echoing sounds of slurping and sucking. Alix and Katie laughed, playfully pushing each other's heads down further on my cock. When they both were a teary, giggling mess, Alix stood up and let Katie take over. The buxom blonde, her eyes wired and glowing with unbridled desire, smiled at me before taking two steps to the side and helping herself to more cocaine.

Katie grunted in delight at having my cock all to herself. I put a hand gently on the back of her head, less guiding her and more just enjoying the enthusiastic bobbing she undertook. My gaze turned to Alix as she greedily filled her nostrils with pillowy, white powder. When she finished, she put a hand on my shoulder and nibbled my ear.

"Katie is really blossoming into a great whore," Alix whispered. Katie slurped joyfully on my cock. "Every time I've seen a client this week, she's begged to clean up his cum. The girl loves cum more than anyone else here."

I groaned, from Alix's words and the skilled oral ministrations from Katie. I closed my eyes and let the pleasure wash over me. Alix kissed me with increasing urgency. Katie occasionally pulled my cock out and slapped it across her face as she sprinkled in dirty talk about being a cocksucking slut. She grabbed my balls, massaging and tugging at them. This interlude with Alix and Katie was an unexpected joy, and I didn't bother to prolong it. Katie knew I was getting close and took my approaching orgasm head-on. As my cock jerked, she closed her soft lips around my tip and moaned in glee as my sperm flooded her mouth. She smiled at me and stood up with a naughty grin on her face.

"I could literally live on cum," she said. "Fuck, I love it so much."

As I tucked my cock back into my shorts, Jess walked in through the garage door.

"What are you sluts doing to my boyfriend?" she said with a whimsical, happy tone.

"Just cleaning out the plumbing, boss," Alix said with a laugh.

"And eating some lunch," Katie said, wiping her mouth for effect.

"I should have known about letting him come to a whorehouse," Jess said, her voice still playful. She kissed me hello.

"He definitely came," Katie said as she stepped over to the pile of cocaine again.

"I could use a bump," Jess said as Katie snorted a couple lines. "Then maybe we go home?"

I kissed Jess and nodded in agreement. She took a couple quick hits of coke off her fingernail, and her eyes lit up with a joy that had become as familiar as a warm blanket.

"We'll see you soon, girls," I said, as Jess led the way to the garage.

Back at home, Kat and Rita had returned from work. Jess and Rita changed into tennis outfits for their daily game. They could have worn simple athletic attire, but they liked to play up their dress because I liked it so much. Jess wore obscenely minuscule shorts that let the bottom of her ass hang out deliciously, while they also stretched in crushingly tight fashion between her legs to reveal her camel toe. Rita wore a tennis skirt I had bought her as a joke. It didn't even cover her ass completely. Yet she wore it with a thong and a smile. I was tempted to watch their game, but Kat and I had something important to discuss.

So, while Jess and Rita hit the court with their rackets, Kat and I sat down at the bar with a couple glasses of Champagne. Kat hadn't bothered to change, still wearing her pretty, blue A-line dress. Without her heels, her feet dangled above the lower bar of her perch on the stool. She looked at me with an expectant smile.

"Two weeks," she said.

"For?" I said, my voice trailing off.

"Two weeks until I'm ovulating," she said.

My jaw dropped.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" she asked.

I reached for her hands, their slender fingers delicate and trembling slightly. They were warm, and I smiled at her.

"I think we've been ready for this for a long time, Kitty Kat," I said.

She smiled back at me.

"I'm nervous," she said.

"I know," I said. "And it's okay. But it's going to be fine. Whatever happens, it's going to be fine."

"Because we have a warm and loving family, I know," she said.

"It's going to be amazing," I said.

"Before we start trying," Kat said, "I wanted to talk to you about something."

"What is it, darling?" I asked.

"We need to get Rita a ring," she said. "We need to make it special."

"I agree," I said.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

"We should go somewhere special, like you did for both of us," she said, referring to our Hawaii engagement.

"Do you have something in mind already?" I inquired.

"You guess,"she said. Kat liked to play this game. She wanted to see how well I picked up on hints.

"Paris," I said.

"It has to be, John," Kat said.

"It's going to be hard to get away with work for you two," I said.

"It can be a weekend," Kat said, waving her hand casually. "We'd only be going for one purpose."

"Next weekend?" I suggested.

Kat just smiled back at me expectantly.

"I'll get it all taken care of," I said. "Taillevent?" I named the favorite restaurant where Rita's parents had gone on their honeymoon and returned several times on milestone anniversaries.

"You think of everything, daddy," Kat said.

She leaned forward and kissed me lightly on the lips, but she lingered. I put my hand behind her head and brought her in for a full, open-mouthed kiss. Her eyes flickered with the desire I knew so well, and her hands dropped between my legs.

"I've missed you," I whispered.

"Then come back to me," she said and slipped off the bar stool and took my hand, leading me to the couch.

Kat pushed me down and hiked up her dress, biting her lower lip as she saw the smile spread across my face when I realized she wasn't wearing panties. She took my hardening cock in her hand and took a dramatic pause before sinking down on my shaft.

"Oh! Fuck!" we cried out in unison.

"This feels so good," I said as I kissed her neck.

"It's going to feel so much better when you're trying to make me pregnant," Kat said.

I groaned and thought to myself, so it's going to be like this. I grabbed her ass firmly.

"I can't wait," I said, the words strained.

"Do you feel how wet I am, daddy?" Kat said, ramping up to a full-court press. "That's all from thinking about you putting your sperm in my fertile pussy."

Her hips ground against me with deliberate urgency.

"I can't wait to make you pregnant, baby," I said.

"Do you think you'll be able to handle a pregnant, horny slut like me?" she said with a smile.

"Without a doubt," I said cockily.

"You won't think I'm too fat?" she asked.

"No," I said, lifting her up and down on my cock more rapidly now.

"I want it," she said.

Her eyes locked on mine as her lips touched mine again. I could feel the emotion pouring from her.

"You're going to get it," I growled, meaning the response literally and with an immediacy directed at my building orgasm.

"Daddy, please," Kat said, knowing I was close thanks to the incredible fusion our bodies shared. "All I ever want is your cum in my unprotected pussy."

That kind of dirty talk, even if it was only roleplay, had always been enough to get me off. Now, it took on a new reality, and that possibility only threw me past the brink even faster. I grabbed Kat's hips firmly and held her in place, thrusting my cock deep into her cervix and letting a fountain of sperm erupt as deeply inside her as I could.

"Daddy!" she cried as she felt the fertile volcano shoot inside her.

"I love you," I moaned in her ear, and we locked lips.

We stayed still, almost frozen, for a few moments before Kat lifted herself up off of me, a thick stream of cum trickling out of her and pooling between us. It was erotic to see the milky fluid run down her lips and across the head of my cock. I ran the tip over her lips, spreading the sperm across her pussy, and Kat leaned into me again.

"All I fantasize about is you making me pregnant," she whispered. "I'm going to be a greedy cumslut for you to fill me up until you do."

"Every drop," I said. "I won't be happy until I see that sexy belly start to swell."

I ran a hand across her stomach, and we felt the warmth and connection between us. This was going to take us to a new level of intimacy, and I was all in.