All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 49'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MysticMysteryMysticMysteryalmost 2 years ago

Awesome, so nice to see things moving forward. Love these characters and this storyline and looking forward to more. 5 stsrs as usually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Then Tommy comes back. He takes advantage of her weaknesses, gets her stoned on all kinds of different drugs. He dominates her the way she loves, then makes her gang bang strangers. Kat finally gets pregnant but won’t even know who the father is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

five stars for good fun. looking forward to the new vegas hooker house and lots of hard fucking. Nicole will be the best whore in Vegas and take lots of big cocks in her holes. bring on nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with one of your readers saying you should bring Tommy back. I mean really Jess and Kat are lying, cheating whores, not mother material! They would make horrible mothers. And these stories are getting stale and pedestrian.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Table of Fun

Love the story and the setting of the table for the Debauchery to come for these fun loving sluts. Looking forward to seeing the Vegas Hooker House Up and running and the nasty shit Nicole and the other sluts get up to. And since it is only October we know that there are many football party fuckfest to come. So many whores with so many ways they can be used and abused. Such entertainment. Looking forward to many many more adventures to come. As always thanks for you time to write and publish these. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sexy chapter. Excited for what is to cum. Lets get Kat knocked up quick then she can still fuck huge alpha cocks for a good 6 months and still be our best nasty willing whore. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

fuck yes that is a winner with the moving forward. so much shit you can have these sluts do. still looking forward to a kat and nicole fuck down. a great pussy fight would be a fun time with those two sluts.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would have said to Katie & Alix which man doesn't like tits, you both have some of the best but replied to Alix, that he thinks Katie is better at it to counter to undermine Alix's self-assurance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES