Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 54

Story Info
Rita's first-ever appointment.
3.9k words
4.82
4.8k
8

Part 166 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Let's see how the new girl-on-girl aspect of the Infinity agency gets rolling! Fun times lie ahead for the foursome and the roster of whores!

* * *

"These cameras are amazing," Katie said as we returned to the couch.

Her voice was nasal after she had sucked down four more lines of cocaine. The girl's appetite for coke was a marvel.

"I'm not going to lie," I said, "it's fun to check in on what's going on."

"Have you ever checked in on me?" she asked.

"I have," I said. "I like to watch you."

"That's really flattering," she said. "Seriously."

"Well, then I better not tell you I jerk off while you're fucking clients sometimes then, too," I said light-heartedly.

"You didn't have to tell me that," Katie said. She cuddled up to me naked. "I just assumed it."

"Safe assumption," I said.

We did a brief tour through the Hooker House cameras. I noticed Katie shifting back and forth a little bit. I knew what she wanted to see.

"There he is," I said.

Jamie was in the living room. He had Nicole backed into a corner. Ostensibly, they were talking, but his hands pawed at her almost as aggressively as her hands reached for his cock. They did an awkward dance between conversing and kissing. I could read Nicole's body language. I had seen it before. Her white micro-dress was disheveled, and she leaned against the wall on one side. She held a drink in one hand and rested the other on Jamie's chest.

"Thanks," Katie said.

"You like him," I observed.

"I do," she admitted. "It's complicated."

"Complicated can still work," I said. "I know that as well as anyone."

Katie wiped a hand across her eyes, and I could feel the emotion from her.

"Come on," she said. "Let's find your girls. This is going to be hot."

I didn't press the issue, instead letting my eyes wander across the various camera angles. Jess was with Johnny Burris, which hardly was a surprise. I didn't see Kat and Rita in any of the main rooms, so I switched to the bedrooms.

And there they were, in the bedroom that formerly served as the dungeon, with the door closed. A wave of ambivalence washed over me. This was the same space where, only a year ago, David Johnson had defiled and abused Kat so frequently and to her delight. I had to close my eyes and take a deep breath. It helped recenter me. When I opened them again, I appreciated the scene that unfolded before my eyes.

Rita's earlier nervousness at home had translated into the bedroom. She wasn't just hanging out at the party for fun. She was working. She was a part of Infinity now. And she didn't know quite how to react. As it happened, though, a usual Infinity policy had accidentally taken hold in the bedroom. New escorts always were paired with a veteran for threesomes. And Rita had the perfect partner in Kat.

That's what struck me most immediately. Kat had taken charge. The three of them couldn't have been in the room very long. Megan was bent over the dresser, hitting lines of coke. Kat scurried about, turning on music and pushing pillows off the bed. Rita stood, unusually stiff, her hands clasped in front of her. Kat pulled out a bottle of Champagne that had been waiting in an ice bucket next to the dresser, along with three glasses. As usual, Jess's party preparations were second to none.

Kat held the Champagne up high and let the cork dramatically shoot out with a loud pop.

"Let's party, girls!" she said.

Rita, still stiff and mechanical, retrieved the Champagne coupes from the dresser, and Kat began pouring.

"That coke is perfect," Megan said, rubbing her nose. "Get some before I do it all!"

"I need it," Rita said and, finally loosening up, picked up the silver straw. She snorted two lines, and I watched the calm wash over her face.

"Kat?" Megan offered.

"Oh, I'm good, sweetie," Kat said. "Doing a detox except for Champagne right now."

"I hear you girl!" Megan said. "You have to sometimes."

It hit me just how seriously Kat was taking things. She was fully committed to trying to get pregnant.

Kat passed out glasses of bubbly to Rita and Megan, and they raised them in toast.

"Thank you both," Megan said. "I know we had fun before, but this really is a fantasy come to life for me."

"Aw, you're so sweet," Rita said. The coke had definitely helped her relax.

"We've really been looking forward to this," Kat said, taking a step toward Megan.

I had been so distracted by my girlfriends that I hadn't noticed Megan's stunning outfit. She wore a black wrap dress with a plunging neckline. "Dress" was a generous term. The light, silky fabric covered and held back her firm, fake tits. It barely covered her crotch, and her powerful thighs and brick house of an ass threatened to send the thin material into oblivion.

"Can I tell you both something?" Megan said as the three girls stood drinking their Champagne.

"Of course, sweetie," Kat said.

"I know I got a little excited the first time we hung out," Megan said. "Well, gosh. I'm so. Hold on."

Megan walked over to the dresser and scooped up a bump of coke on her long pinky nail. She blasted it into her right nostril, then repeated the same for her left.

"Before we get going, I have to say this," she said. "I'm such a fangirl. Scottie goes into the team facility super early every morning to watch film. I can never go back to sleep, so every day I watch you both."

"That's so sweet!" Rita said.

"Let me finish," Megan said in a kind tone. "And I see them start with you, Kat, on traffic, and then go to you, Rita, on weather. And it never takes more than a couple minutes before I'm fingering myself, and I have no idea how traffic is or what the weather will be like."

Kat and Rita exchanged a furtive smile.

"I'm not kidding," Megan continued. "I must play with myself for at least an hour every morning watching you both. I cum so fucking hard, and all I wanted to do was have you both tonight to take the edge off of my week."

"You are such a flatterer," Rita said.

"No, I'm not," Megan insisted. "Just watching you both on TV almost makes me squirt. Every day this week I've been fantasizing about this moment tonight."

"Well, let's not waste any time making fantasy become reality," Kat said, stepping in front of Megan.

She slipped her hand into Megan's and pulled the pretty brunette to her. They melted into a passionate kiss immediately. Rita positioned herself behind Kat and unzipped her red dress before doing the same to her own. The green fabric fell into a pile at Rita's feet, then she tugged off Kat's and left it on the floor, too. Now both fully nude, Rita began to kiss Kat's neck from behind. Kat's pierced nipples stood out, achingly erect. Megan reached up and tweaked them, causing Kat to moan.

Rita, moving as if she floated across the floor, next maneuvered behind Megan and quickly stripped her out of the nearly sheer dress, and everyone took a moment to admire the hot wife's beautiful nude form. She had a light tan that contrasted sharply with the porcelain flesh of her breasts and bikini line. Her tits were hard and proud, with pencil-eraser nipples that jutted out aggressively. Her implants had been beautifully done, leaving no scar behind. But I was even more mesmerized by her ass. It curved out deliciously, striking a contrast with her narrow waist and compact, athletic hips. It wouldn't surprise me if I learned Megan was the queen of squats at the gym. Her ass was just that perfect, and the tan line of an inverted thong line triangle at the top of her crack looked like an arrow pointing down to the brown hole buried beneath.

While Kat and Megan continued their makeout session, Rita fell to her knees behind Megan. She left a trail of kisses across her firm ass cheeks as she descended toward the crevice between her legs. Kat shifted to allow Rita's hands to snake around Megan's hips and probe the pink folds of her pussy. Megan spread her feet wider, giving Rita better access.

"It looks like there is a one-hundred-percent chance of rain down here," Rita said with a giggle as she started to lick Megan from behind.

Kat let one hand drop between Megan's legs, too. She ran it over Rita's competing fingers and felt the dripping outer lips.

"Be careful because it is definitely slick out there," Kat said, and the three of them gave sexy, husky laughs.

"This is exactly why I tune in," Megan chimed in. "You two always give me what I need."

"Well, why don't we skip the commercial break and keep giving you what you need then," Kat said with a giggle.

The traffic girl took control, moving Rita to the bed first. She then directed Megan to sit on Rita's face. Before Kat had a chance to join them, Rita already was eagerly tonguing Megan's pretty, smooth cunt and eliciting sharp moans from her. Kat now had two options, either she could eat Rita's pussy or dive into Megan's ass. She took a moment to contemplate that next step as she reached under the bed and retrieved what Jess liked to call the "bag of tricks," a variety of toys she had stocked the girl-on-girl room with.

On the bed, Kat set out a double-ended dildo, Hitachi wand, three butt plugs, and a couple vibrators. Before she joined the writhing bodies of Rita and Megan, however, she glanced over where she knew the camera was situated and smiled. A naughty grin crossed her face, and she picked up a butt plug. With her ass fully visible to the camera and my voyeuristic gaze in our living room, she spread open her cheeks and inserted the plug. My cock stirred seeing her put on the show for me.

"She did that for you," Katie said, my mesmerized gaze finally pulled away from the TV screen.

"I know," I said.

"That was so hot," Katie said. She slid her hand over my crotch. "Your dick thinks so, too."

"I love watching them," I said. "Watching pretty girls playing together is one of my favorite things."

"Girls are fun," she acknowledged. "But I need dick. I couldn't just do girls. I've told you I'm the one in my friend group who has had threesomes with everybody, but I just want to fuck the guys. The girls think it's harmless because we're all playing together. But I will eat some pussy to get a dick I couldn't have otherwise. I'll do anything for a nice dick."

"Makes sense to me," I said, distracted again by the action on the screen.

Kat chose to go down on Rita, so the three bodies were entwined in pleasure now. Kat kneeled between Rita's legs, giving a perfect view of the butt plug nestled in her ass while she ate out our girlfriend.

"This is fucking heaven!" Megan cried, leaning back as her hips swished back and forth across Rita's face and pinching her nipples.

I absently started to stroke my cock over my shorts while I watched, but Katie admonished me.

"No, daddy," she said, "let me suck it for you. You shouldn't ever have to jerk off."

The lesbian threesome broke out in their first round of orgasmic screams as Katie leisurely took my cock in her mouth again. It wasn't a blow job designed to get me off, just keep me stimulated. It was as if Katie were licking a lollipop.

After Rita stopped quaking from her orgasm, Kat picked up another butt plug and ran it around Rita's sticky lips before inserting it. Rita groaned in surprise and delight. Megan had climaxed in a screaming fit, pushing her pussy harder into Rita's mouth and leaning forward on the bed, leaving her ass wide open. Kat took the third butt plug and eased it into Megan's tight anus, initially surprising her and causing her to clench tightly.

"Oh fuck!" Megan groaned. "You're so naughty!"

She moved to Rita's side, freeing the weather girl to sit up and make out with her. Megan greedily licked up her own juices from Rita's face, and Kat pushed her way between them to join in a three-way, tongue-filled kissing fest.

"Should we use some toys?" Kat suggested.

"Yes!" Rita agreed immediately.

"What do we have?" Megan asked.

"Oh, I love this," Rita said, reaching for the double-headed dildo.

"But if you want to squirt your face off, you can use this," Kat said, holding up the Hitachi wand.

"God," Megan said, "I don't know. What do you think?"

"Have you used the wand before?" Rita asked.

Megan shook her head.

"Do the wand," Rita said. "You're going to flip."

"Actually," Kat said, briefly pausing to bite her lower lip, "if you want to do something really fun? Why don't you let Rita use the wand on you."

"Okay," Megan said.

Rita shot a knowing look at Kat. They had the same idea at the same time.

"You're so naughty, Kat," Rita said.

I watched a logistical marvel take place. Kat had Rita lie down on the bed first, Hitachi wand in hand. Then she positioned Megan on her hands and knees, her pussy poised above Rita's tits. Then Kat also straddled Rita's torso, her pussy above Rita's mouth, and the double-headed dildo in her hand. Kat put the dildo in her mouth, licking it up and down, before sliding half of it into Megan's pussy. Once she did, Rita turned on the wand and pressed it against Megan's clit. The result was instantaneous.

"Oh, shit!" Megan cried. "That's intense! So intense!"

In the meantime, Kat put the other half of the dildo in her own cunt, closing her eyes and savoring the penetration. As the silicone cock bottomed out near her cervix, her beautiful ass bumped against Megan's perfect cheeks. Slowly at first, Kat and Megan began to move back and forth, fucking each other with the dildo. Twice, it slipped out as their thrusts failed to remain in sync. They giggled, pushed it back inside, and quickly figured out the proper rhythm.

Rita, keeping the wand pressed against Megan's mound, wiggled down a few inches until Kat's pussy was directly above her lips. Then she dove in, returning the oral favor Kat had given her a short time before.

"Jesus," I said quietly as the flurry of activity unfolded before me.

"This is so incredibly sexy," Katie said between licks on my cock, which she treated like an ice cream cone now.

Kat and Megan continued to fuck each other, keeping a steady pace that gave each maximum pleasure. Rita's tongue worked ceaselessly on Kat's smooth pussy, while never losing the steady pressure of the wand against Megan's equally smooth slit. Katie resumed sucking me with more intent, and I let my hand rest on the back of her head, enjoying the bob of her head up and down. She blew me to the soundtrack of the increasingly intense moans and cries of the three women on the screen.

"This is so fucking intense," Kat said, her voice almost whining from the pleasure washing over her.

"I'm going to lose it," Megan panted. "This is going to be huge."

I could see Megan's body shaking. Her thighs quivered, and her tits shook dramatically. She stopped pushing back against Kat and the dildo quite as aggressively, but that didn't keep Kat from crashing into her ass frantically. Rita increased the pressure of the wand, and Megan exploded. Her scream crescendoed and, as they did, she squirted. It was like a tsunami of squirt that exploded all over Rita's chest and face, but she never lost focus on Megan. She kept the wand in place. Megan squirted again. And a third time. The dildo became too slippery, popping out of her soaked cunt and leaving it hanging lasciviously from Kat's pussy. Instead of staying still, Kat turned around and kissed Rita deeply while Megan's string of orgasms continued.

I lost count at six because Katie had become more determined with her blow job. I felt the familiar tingling in my balls and warned her that I was going to cum.

"In my mouth," was all she mumbled as she pulled off my cock for the briefest of moments.

"Fuck," I grunted hoarsely as my cock twitched, "eat that cum, you good little slut."

Katie skillfully took all my spunk in her mouth and massaged my balls to ensure she had gotten every drop out of me. When I tapped her to signal I was done, she stood up and immediately went to the bar. Four more lines disappeared up her delicate nose, and when she returned, I could see we weren't even close to being done for the night.

"You've got one more hole to take, daddy," she said, as if reading my mind.

I looked at the TV screen again. My girlfriends weren't close to being done, either. Megan's torrential climax led Rita to make a joke about flooding as they took turns refreshing their cocaine buzzes. Kat went back to the back of tricks and fished out two strap-ons.

"So, Megan," Kat said sweetly, "how do you feel about double penetration?"

"Oh my god," Megan said before pausing to pinch and rub her nose so her body could fully absorb the coke. "Both of you inside me with those big things?"

"That's the idea," Rita said, lightly stroking Megan's breasts.

"So, what you're saying is, that it'll be traffic and weather together?" Megan said, and the girls cracked up in a chorus of laughter.

After a few more stops and starts of chuckling, Kat and Rita fastened into the strap-ons. They were about to get started again when I pushed Katie lengthwise onto the couch. I settled between her thighs.

"Your turn," I said. "Let me eat you."

"Please," Katie said politely. "I love having my pussy licked."

As two of my girlfriends positioned Megan to double penetrate her, I lost myself in Katie's compact, fresh muff. She responded to me almost immediately, and I realized she hadn't cum at all that evening. The anal sex earlier had been rough, and then she pushed her sexual tension further by giving me head. After a few short minutes of licking her slit before concentrating on her clit, by the time I pushed my middle finger against her g-spot, she erupted in orgasm. She was juicy, sensitive, and begging for more.

"Daddy," she implored, "give me your dick. Please daddy. Fuck me. Please. Please. I don't care if it's in my ass again, just please put that big dick inside me!"

My cock was stirring again. I looked at the screen, where Kat and Rita were fully engrossed with Megan, Kat's strap-on buried in her ass and Rita's in her pussy. Megan sounded like she was on the verge of tears and cried out about squirting again and again. I would have liked to stop and watch, but having Katie's wet, willing hole inches from me was too much to resist.

"You're so sexy," I said, bending to kiss Katie.

"But you want to watch," she said perceptively.

I hesitated to respond.

"It's okay," she said. "I do, too. Let me ride you."

She stood up, and even the remarkable scene unfolding on the screen in front of me wasn't enough to draw my eyes away from Katie's young, nubile body. It was true that someone so natural and firm was unbeatable. She was in her prime. I was grateful to enjoy her.

Katie also made that enjoyment easy. She bent her knees in front of me and reached behind her, feeling for my cock as her firm-yet-pillowy ass cheeks pressed against my thighs. My thick shaft split her tight lips as eagerly as her cervix accepted me. She kept her torso almost parallel to the floor while she rode me, her hips bouncing eagerly but slowly up and down. It created tremendous friction up and down the entire length of my cock.

"I'm so bad, daddy," Katie said. "I just want to be a coke whore all day, every day."

I gave her ass a sharp smack in response, but my eyes remained riveted to the TV. Kat and Rita's double-penetration assault on Megan had transitioned to a tangle of limbs and tongues on the bed. Kat paid attention to their tits, sucking and licking the spectacular globes of both women. Rita, meanwhile, began to scissor Megan, and I knew why because I remembered what had happened during their first encounter. It was obvious they all wanted a repeat of that. It didn't take long before they got it. Rita frantically ground her own pussy hard against Megan's.

Rita and Kat had been so focused on Megan's pleasure, it didn't surprise me when Rita's orgasm hit quickly. I was surprised by how quickly she started squirting. She had never been pushed to that point of extreme pleasure so fast. The three bodies moved in a blur now, and I closed my eyes to savor the velvety wetness of Katie's pussy gliding up and down my cock. I listened to the pleasure-filled cries coming from the TV. It was an all-out immersion in sins of the flesh, and I couldn't stand it any longer.

12