All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 54'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Fucking Awesome

5 Stars of Girl on Girl Fun. Outstanding storytelling and the details of the enjoyment they are all having. And John got to pound a prime young sweet hot female body. Does life get any better. Lets hope it does as it just makes the story better with each chapter. Fucking awesome adventures. I would love to see Rita and Kat start to be rented out to powerful and demanding females to be their submissive little pets for the evening. The power women would love to be served by the sexy TV celebrities and pay a lot to have them do what they want. Fun times for all. Thanks as always for your time to write and publish these great chapters. Rock on. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yawn. Why do the women need a football party for their encounter? This could have happened anywhere or anytime. With John out doing so many women i’m sure the women would feel neglected, he can’t possibly juggle so many women and satisfy them all. Rita’s first time as a paid escort could very well be a start to more encounters. Hard to believe the football party won’t lead to much more. So many football players with big cocks, lots of variety and attention she doesn’t have at home. Kat is inherently weak willed. She turns down drugs and cocks? Hard to believe.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingover 1 year agoAuthor

It's a fair comment, Anonymous ... and inherently something I struggle with as the series transitions into new phases. I want our core characters to grow and change, which makes them more interesting. This naturally leads to shifts in their behavior, and a transition away to new interests. Kat is changing. Jess is changing. Rita is changing. John is changing. But at the core there is a kind of debauchery to the series that needs to perpetuate, too, and that's going to happen more through new characters and less through our old friends, as they grow and evolve. The goal is to keep the four main characters out of a rut and constantly cycling to new phases of life, while the lust for debauchery maintains itself overall. Thanks for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kat and Rita could get involved in local tennis tournaments. Then, they could start bringing bored young rich women for coaching (in and out of bed), and sometimes coke.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingover 1 year agoAuthor

Oh I like that tennis idea a lot! Great observation! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Katie has a crush, which I find odd but not unpleasant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
372 Followers
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES