Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached for Katie's thick, long hair and tugged at it firmly, forcing her to bounce on my cock faster. I tugged harder, drawing her neck back to where I could kiss it while I manhandled her fine tits.

"Fuck yes!" Katie said. "I love when you just take control and use me."

"I'm cumming," I announced. "I'm going to fill that fucking cunt."

"Please!" Katie cried. "Please!"

It was a modest load, but you wouldn't have known it from Katie's response as I pumped it into her.

"Oh, daddy!" she cried. "There it is! There it is! Yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! All I need is your hot jizz to make me cum!"

And, with the flip of a switch, our coupling went to another level as Katie's orgasm ripped through the room. It was long and powerful, and she collapsed on the couch next to me when it finally subsided. She was breathing hard and looked at me with wired adoration.

"What the fuck did you do to me?" she asked. "I've never cum that hard before. Ever. Not even with a girl or a toy or just getting myself off. Jesus."

"Good," I said. "That means you're going to keep coming back for more."

"I'll make you a deal," Katie said, crawling across the couch and licking her juices off my cock. "Any time your girlfriends aren't around, call me. I'll take care of you. Literally any time."

"You've got yourself a deal," I said.

She smiled and went back to cleaning my cock. I leaned my head back and watched Kat and Rita continue to defile Megan so beautifully, and I wondered what could happen to make life any better.

12