Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 55

Story Info
Closing on the Vegas Hooker House.
3.2k words
4.78
4.4k
3

Part 167 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: A little interlude in Vegas, once again, to keep the fun rolling along. Here and there, I'm going to try to fill in a bit more back story on our main characters. This is a period of transition. The core group is growing and maturing, but we will still have wild times. This chapter is more plot-driven and less sex-driven.

* * *

To say the kickoff of Infinity's girl-on-girl appointments was a phenomenal success was an understatement. Megan set up a recurring, weekly date with both Kat and Rita on Saturday afternoons, when her husband, Scottie, would be engrossed in game preparations with the team. She also spread the word among the football wives about what a good time she had, and Jess suddenly fielded lesbian session requests from a half-dozen women. Rita enthusiastically volunteered for two or three per week, with her speciality being "doubles" with Kat. For Rita, it wasn't about the money. It was the chance to explore more women without concerns over publicity. But Crystal, Katie, Julie, and Alix all joined the girl-girl roster, too, seeing it as a profitable avenue.

Another major development overshadowed all that, though. Jess and Kelly were closing on the Vegas Hooker House and hosting a kickoff party to celebrate the occasion. And that's how I ended up on a private jet on a Friday afternoon surrounded by eight whores as we began our descent into and invasion of Las Vegas.

I sat in a section of four captain's chairs with Kat, Jess, and Rita. Jess had emptied out an eight ball of coke on the table between us and cut it into lines. After she and Rita helped themselves, I snorted a couple. Kat looked longingly at me.

"Sorry, Kitty Kat," I said. "I shouldn't indulge."

"No, it's okay, daddy," she said. "I won't lie. Going to Vegas? I'm craving blow. But it's temporary. You go ahead, though, because I love how hard your dick gets on coke."

My girlfriends giggled together in agreement. I surveyed the rest of the plane. Crystal, Gloria, and Bianka sat close together on a couch, passing a coke bullet among them. Julie had stayed behind to continue the gradual corruption of Nikki Powers. Katie and Alix chatted up the flight attendant, a fresh-faced coed who had just graduated from UC-Santa Barbara.

Jess and Kelly had signed the closing documents remotely, so all we had to do when we arrived was pick up the keys. Kelly, along with Melissa, Nicole, and Brittany, awaited our arrival at the Aria. The weekend would feature a dozen whores partying and frolicking at the new Veer Towers condo and other Vegas hotspots with select high rollers. Kelly and Nicole, in particular, had been hard at work choosing who should help break in the Vegas Hooker House.

There was one other item on my agenda for the weekend. With our quick, purposeful trip to Paris only a week away, I needed to get Rita's engagement ring. The Tiffany store at the Bellagio held a special place in my heart, so I had decided to wait and get it there. I'd been in touch with a manager before we flew out, and it was arranged. Kat, Jess, and I only needed to go pick it up Saturday morning.

Being in Vegas always put a special charge into me, and it was even more so on this trip. The new Hooker House was a milestone and cause for celebration. But I also had been on a bit of a bender when it came to new pussy. Jess had been recruiting for Infinity so heavily, it seemed like I fucked a new girl every day. The effect of that was to put me in hunter mode. I wanted more, and Vegas was always the best place to get it. The trip had an inherently permissive vibe to it, and nothing deterred me from wanting to exploit it.

Two Aria limos picked us up at the airport and shuttled us to the private entrance of the SkySuites, where six two-bedroom suites awaited us. Check-in was a breeze, and we immediately dropped our luggage and headed over to the Veer Towers. The two-bedroom penthouse was exquisite, with breathtaking views of the Strip.

We greeted Kelly, Nicole, Brittany, and Melissa there. It was an ecstatic reunion. Nicole, in her element again in Las Vegas, played host. The condo teemed with fresh flowers, relaxing music, and a buffet of pharmaceuticals. The girls congregated around the drugs. There was the usual pile of coke, gummies and other edibles, various other forms of weed, including dabs, ecstasy, Oxy, xanax, and a couple other pills I didn't recognize. Kat joined me in the kitchen, where I pulled Champagne out of the fridge and started pouring glasses.

"Our Jess is becoming a real boss in the sex industry," Kat said with appreciation.

"I think we're going to have some really exciting things happening in our future," I said.

"Oh, I know that for sure," Kat said, her eyes sparkling. "And I know you mean more than just putting that baby in me that I want so badly."

"I love you, Kitty Kat," I said, and we kissed.

We started putting out full glasses of Champagne on the counter. Jess and Rita came over and grabbed two, using the bubbly to wash down the ecstasy pills they put on their tongues.

"Nicole said this is the most amazing X," Jess said, rubbing a hand along my arm. "So just be ready for us to be frisky in a little bit."

"Vegas makes me so horny," Kat said.

"Celebrating Jess's success makes me horny, too," Rita added, and we laughed.

As the laughter subsided, Nicole walked up and joined the group, greeting Kat and Rita with hugs. She wore a tight, burgundy cocktail dress and black Louboutin heels. Jess gave her a kiss and excused herself to talk to Kelly.

"So what do you think?" she asked of no one in particular, her voice dripping with seduction, as always.

"It's incredible," Kat said.

"And, oh my god, what a buffet you've laid out!" Rita exclaimed.

"I appreciate that," Nicole said. "We actually have had to work super hard to find good sources. Drugs in Vegas can be dicey. I really had to call on my network here, and thankfully Melissa and Brittany were more than happy to be our guinea pigs."

Everyone laughed.

"It's true, though," Nicole said. "There are a lot of scams in Vegas, and I think you'll see when you meet the new clients who are coming tomorrow that there is no tolerance for anything but the highest quality."

"I can't wait," Kat said, making lingering eye contact with Nicole.

"Did you get some of the X?" Nicole asked her.

"No, thanks," Kat said. "I'm doing a detox. Champagne for me!"

"Oh, and the coke," Nicole gushed. "Straight from Mexico, and we're getting it basically in bricks. It's so pure."

"You're quite the salesperson!" Rita said.

"Seriously," Kat said. "You make detox hard."

"Well, hopefully that's not the only thing I make hard," Nicole said playfully.

"I doubt you ever have trouble with that, sweetie," Kat said, equally playfully.

The vibes at the condo were excellent. Everyone anticipated that the following night's kickoff party for the Vegas Hooker House would be out of control. Rita and Kat had suggested the three of us go off for drinks while Jess and Kelly continued to work on party arrangements, which I thought was a great idea. But first I wanted to be sure to talk to Melissa. I made sure we bumped into each other at the drug table.

"It's impossible to choose, isn't it?" I said.

"It really is," Melissa said, scooping up a tiny bit of coke and rubbing it against her gums. "Nicole is keeping some extra goodies in her room if you need more."

I arched my eyebrows at the mysterious reference, but she pressed forward with her overview of the party favors.

"And we have a pill grinder if you want to snort the pills," she said. "It's super fun to snort an Oxy and go to a Cirque show."

I laughed. "It sounds like you're making the most of your time in Vegas," I said.

"I'm loving it!" Melissa said enthusiastically. "A couple of my girlfriends are cheering here, so we go out when I'm not seeing clients. It's so nice to just focus on work and the gym and being able to cut loose and party. In LA, I had a lot of distractions."

I looked her up and down. She wore black shorts that contrasted with her honey-colored, athletic legs. Her heels showed off her toned calves. She wore a translucent, white blouse with a long gold necklace that dipped into her decolletage.

"Well, you look amazing," I said.

"You're sweet," she said, taking a couple quick bumps in each nostril. "I've got someone for you to meet tomorrow, too. A movie producer client who's been flying in to see me every week."

"Are you doing my business development, too?" I asked.

"I keep you in mind," she said playfully and flashed an electric smile that showed off her perfect veneers. She was the picture of a California girl.

"That makes two of us," I said.

"I've learned some new tricks since you last saw me," she said, continuing her mysterious tone. "Maybe I'll get a chance to show you."

"She's become even more of a star, John," Kelly said, finally approaching me. She always liked to tease me, like she worried I would get too full of myself if she showed any interest. Or maybe she was just being protective of Kat. "And you really must meet Ryan tomorrow. You and he will have a lot to discuss."

"How are you doing?" I asked Kelly as Melissa retreated from the table.

"I'm doing better," Kelly said. She wore a bright yellow dress that hugged her waist but flared out dramatically into a ruffled skirt. "It's nice to have work to be able to focus on. This new location is already challenging our staffing levels."

I smiled at how Kelly used normal business jargon to describe the escort agency.

"That successful, huh?" I said.

"I think we might have underestimated how voracious the market in Las Vegas would be for very discrete, very high end call girls," Kelly said. "But partly that's because Nicole is so well-connected. Her old boss has helped out quite a lot ensuring that when whales are at their properties and needing a particular type of companionship, that it comes directly to us."

"Sounds lucrative," I said.

"And safe," Kelly said. "Infinity's presence here will be entirely under-the-radar."

"And you're doing okay?" I inquired again.

"Surprisingly better than okay," she said. "Focusing on work has been great. Jess is a dream. She's a natural at this. I've had some cash flow issues waiting for the will to go through probate, so I've focused on doing some more appointments, and Jess has been brilliant taking care of the business."

"I'm really glad to hear that," I said. "I've noticed her focus on it. She wants to build an empire."

"We both do," Kelly said. "And we're well on our way. Wait until you see our projected revenue numbers just for Vegas. Remember, we've only had three girls out here for the last month."

"How much?" I asked.

"Just the three of them did $150,000," she said. "We think we can hit $3 million easily in year one."

"Fuck me," I said.

"Later, stud," Kelly said. "We've got more preparation to do."

Jess, Kelly, Nicole, and Alix went to lunch together to talk shop. The other girls had planned to relax at the Aria spa and then pool. The perks at Aria that the Veer Towers ownership came with were a huge bonus. Left to our own devices, Kat, Rita, and I decided to grab a drink at Alibi, the bar in the heart of the Aria casino.

We wanted to have a couple drinks and map out the weekend, but we got sidetracked as soon as we walked into the bar because Kat pointed out the booth where we had sat a couple years before on the night when we had picked up Nicole and her then-fiancé for a night of debauched, dirty sex. I had cucked Nicole's fiancé that night, and Nicole had taken a dominant tone with Kat. As we recounted the story, I marveled at how far we all had come over that period of time.

"Nicole looks hot," Kat said, truly coming full circle from her previous feelings about her.

"You can tell the energy of Vegas suits her," Rita observed.

The bar was sparsely populated, so we grabbed three seats together. I positioned myself between the girls but immediately excused myself to the restroom. When I came out, I was surprised to see Kat waiting for me.

"Oh my god," she said, taking my hand. "You'll never guess who just walked in."

"Who?" I asked.

"Rita's college boyfriend," Kat said. "He was a total jerk, and this is a little on the fly, but we decided to play a game."

"Okay, what's the score?" I asked. "What's his name?"

"Brent," Kat said. Then she explained, "You and I are going to sit a couple of seats down from them. We'll have a couple drinks. She's going to flirt with him and tease him, play up the fact that she's divorced now. She's not going to do anything, of course."

"I figured that," I said with a nervous laugh.

"She wants to get him worked up a little and then leave him high and dry," Kat said. "She's talked about him before. I think a touch of revenge would mean a lot to her."

"Sounds like fun," I said. "And it sounds like a way we can get really worked up ourselves and go have a nice little interlude in our suite."

"That's what I thought, too, daddy," Kat said. "Let's go see how much we can hear."

Kat and I cozied up at the bar. I sat one seat away from Kat, while Rita sat next to me. I could keep my ear cocked toward their conversation, and it would let Kat watch them, as well as listen. Rita already had a glass of Champagne in hand, while Kat and I each ordered a cocktail.

"I can't believe you're divorced," Brent said. "You look the same as you did in college. Younger, even."

Rita laughed, and Kat and I both picked up that it was a fake laugh.

"Oh, stop," she said. "I got tired of his bullshit. I'm sure he was tired of mine. Or maybe I just got tired and wanted to have more fun."

"Now that sounds like party girl Rita I remember!" Brent said happily.

"I'm definitely not like you remember," Rita said with thick flirtation. "I'm so much more experienced."

"Time will do that," Brent said lamely.

I had to admit, he was a good looking guy. He had a fit, tan body, and Kat mentioned he had played baseball in the minor leagues before becoming an agent. He was successful and exuded the confidence of someone who was used to getting what he wanted. And it was clear he had set his sights on Rita today. Butterflies danced in my stomach. Kat stroked my hand gently under the bar.

"I think the X is kicking in for Rita," Kat said quietly. "See that little bead of sweat on her forehead? And you can see she's feeling touchy."

Their small talk continued, and Rita ordered a second glass of Champagne. Her body language was squarely focused on Brent, who ordered another bourbon neat. Then, Rita helped steer things to some more racy topics.

"Are you as wild as you used to be?" she asked, and her hand casually touched his forearm.

"Sometimes," Brent said with a chuckle. He turned toward her fully now. "I don't recover like I used to, but I can still get down. How about you?"

Rita saw an opening. "Probably more wild," she said casually. "More money, more experience, better quality indulgences." She laughed.

"That sounds interesting," he said.

"I know what I like," Rita said. "I'm successful. I have money to party how I want. I like high quality. Purity, if you catch my drift."

"Sounds like a snow drift," Brent joked.

"Still my favorite," Rita said.

"I've got some blow upstairs in my room," he said.

And at that moment, Rita changed her tone. She began to assert control, as if a switch had flipped.

"Oh, Brent," she said with a chuckle, "you've got a ring on your finger."

"She's back home," he protested lightly. "And my girlfriend couldn't make it."

"You haven't changed a bit," Rita said.

"You like me just the way I am," he said arrogantly.

"I did," Rita admitted. "I really did. But I was young. I was stupid."

"You're still young," Brent said and rested his hand on her thigh. "And so hot. Once more? Old times?"

"I've never been much of a cheater, you know that," Rita said firmly.

"You want me, though," he said. "I can tell. You're turned on right now."

"I am," Rita said. "I really am. I'm so wet and I'm rolling hard on this incredible X I took earlier. And I'm thinking about something."

"What's that?" Brent asked, finally dialing down the arrogance.

"Doing a long line off a thick dick before I take it so deep in my ass that I cum so hard that I squirt," Rita said, voice thick with seduction.

My cock stirred, and Kat moved her hand high on my thigh. We exchanged a wicked glance. My heart thumped in my chest.

"Well, it's a good thing I showed up then," Brent said, the cockiness returning to his voice.

"It actually didn't matter," Rita said happily. "Because my boyfriend and girlfriend over there are going to take care of it for me."

"Huh?" Brent said, confused.

Rita slid off the bar stool and circled back to us.

"Go call your wife, Brent," Rita said. "Treat people with respect sometimes. And, by the way, your cock is average at best. I'm way past that amateur bullshit."

He stood up in shock, but we pushed past him as we made our way to the private Sky Suites elevator nearby.

"That felt so good!" Rita exclaimed when we were out of sight. "You have no idea. Everyone has someone like Brent when they're young and dumb. I thought he was too good for me. And he knew it. He treated me like shit for two years of college. It took me years to realize it."

Kat hugged her.

"I'm proud of you," I said. "I'm glad you got to fuck with him a little bit."

"Not too much, though," Rita said. "Just enough to send a message."

"We don't want to waste too much energy on losers," Kat said.

"I have too many positive things to focus on," Rita agreed. "And I was serious about wanting your dick in my ass."

"Can I cum, too?" Kat said, and we laughed.

It was a little bit of good mischief, and it set the tone for the positive vibes that would finish out our trip.