Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 60

Story Info
Crystal closes the book on her past.
3k words
4.84
4.8k
4

Part 172 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a chapter I've been excited about for a while. Hopefully you'll see how far Crystal has come in the relatively short time we've known her. Please enjoy.

* * *

During the time we were forced to wait until Kat could take a pregnancy test, we tried to live as normally as possible. But we also operated under the assumption she was pregnant. We spent a great deal of time relaxing, sprinkling in work. Partying took a back seat, although Jess, Rita, and I had some fun occasionally. It was a comparatively domesticated life, which was, to my surprise, fairly easy to adjust to.

Jason and I had made a significant effort to get JP's movie funding off the ground. We decided to treat the financing like a more traditional venture capital effort, with the film productions the "fund" to get capitalized. We approached investors through Jason's bank, after promising to give a decent cut to them, but largely were able to treat it as an independent effort. That was important to me if I wanted to turn this into a serious money-maker for us. We were closing in on fully selling the fund when, at the end of a long Friday, Jason made an intriguing and surprising revelation.

"Wait, what?" I said, not sure I had heard him correctly.

"You heard me," he said with a smile. "Crystal's ex-husband wants to set up an appointment with her. At the agency."

"You're joking," I said. "No way!"

"Way, dude," Jason said.

"I don't know whether that's hilarious or just completely fucked up," I said.

"I told her to do it," he said. "Show him what he missed out on."

"I can dig that," I said. "How did Crystal react to it?"

"Oh, she loves it," Jason said with a laugh. "She wants to lord it over him. Put on a real show. But, honestly, she's not so keen on actually being with him again, especially like that."

"I can understand that," I said, a bit absently.

My mind started churning. I knew how Crystal's ex had treated her. He was a sack of shit. I also knew Crystal liked power games. She loved her newfound freedom and wanted to take charge. I could sympathize with her desire for revenge.

"What?" Jason said, shaking me back to reality.

"Huh?" I said.

"What were you just thinking?" he asked.

"Well, I mean," I stammered, "I don't know. If you wanted to ..." I let my words trail away.

"Come on, bro, tell me," he said. "If you've got an idea, I want to hear it."

"So, if you really want to fuck with this guy," I began, and I laid out a scenario that, objectively, probably was part daring and part stupid.

"Shit, man," Jason reacted after I told him. "That's genius! Grade A fucking genius!"

"I bet you could get Crystal to go for it," I said.

"She's totally going to go for it," he said. "It's so good."

"My only other recommendation is to do this at a hotel," I said. "You don't want to compromise the agency. Don't do it at the Hooker House."

"For sure," Jason said. "For sure."

"Oh, and one other thing," I added.

"What's that?" he asked.

"I want every last fucking detail, man," I said.

"You got it!" he said enthusiastically.

* * *

Two days later, my phone pinged with a text from Jason.

"Dude, we just wrapped it," he said. "You would not believe what went down. It was insane!"

"I want details!" I said.

"Let's meet for drinks," he said. "Crystal is headed back to the Hooker House."

I named our favorite wine bar, which also happened to be appropriately loud and crowded, which would let us speak freely.

"Thirty minutes," he said.

By the time we were seated across from each other in a leather booth, voices cascading on the exposed brick walls and concrete floor surrounding us, Jason was already talking excitedly. He laid out the afternoon with Crystal and her ex-husband at the St. Regis in exquisite detail.

The plan had been for Jason to wait in the hotel's bar until Crystal had gotten paid and laid down some of the plan's preliminaries. Then, Jason would head up to the room, ostensibly as security for Crystal. That part, it seemed, had gone on without a hitch.

"So she texted me," Jason said, "and I headed up."

For almost the next hour, he talked excitedly and without interruption from me as narrated Crystal's appointment. I was riveted, taking it all in.

* * *

When Jason had knocked on the door to the room, Crystal answered the door in a red bustier, matching Brazilian thong, and stockings, with a garter belt to boot. She was a picture of seduction and lust, and she grinned at Jason as he walked inside. What he found, he couldn't believe. Crystal had done it. She had handcuffed her ex to the bed and tied his ankles to the four-poster as well.

"You're just in time," Crystal said. "The show's just about to start."

Her ex protested insistently when he saw Jason sit down at the desk in the bedroom, but Crystal brushed him off as required security. Jason picked up the envelope that sat in front of him and counted the stack of $100 bills. It was an even $2,000. Crystal danced for her ex, stripping in a disciplined and seductive rhythm as she unsnapped the garters, rolled down the stockings, and let the bustier fall on the floor.

"Do you miss these, Benjamin?" Crystal said in a taunting tone, as she cupped her breasts.

"Yes," her ex said weakly. He had an interesting habit of switching back and forth between angry and meek.

"If you had any idea about how many men paid to play with them," Crystal said with a brisk laugh, "you would be so pissed."

"They should be mine," he said fiercely.

"Shut. Up," Crystal said distinctly.

"You should be at home, not out being a whore!" he said, his voice rising.

"Ah, ah," Crystal said, wagging a finger at him. "You can't talk to me like that. We're divorced. Although, I suppose it is your money and your hour."

"You're damn right it is," Benjamin said, struggling against his restraints. It was useless, particularly when it came to the handcuffs.

"I've heard about enough, haven't you, Jason?" Crystal said.

"More than enough," Jason said. "You're way more tolerant than I am."

Crystal laughed again, as she hooked her fingers inside the waistband of her red thong. She slipped it over her hips and down her legs. It dangled from her big toe for a moment before she retrieved it with her hand. She smiled at Jason, mashed her panties in a ball, and unceremoniously stuffed them into the agape mouth of her ex-husband. She made sure they went deep, almost choking him, so he couldn't simply spit them out.

"That's so much better," Crystal said, dusting her hands together with satisfaction.

"Oh, thank god," Jason said. "That was insufferable."

"Wasn't it?" Crystal said, smiling, her dimples proudly denting her cheeks.

She turned to her new boyfriend, who had gotten up and now stood behind her. She beckoned him with a finger, wrapped her hands around his neck, and kissed him deeply. Then she turned back to Benjamin, who gurgled against the thong lodged in his mouth.

"This is going to be the best hour," Crystal said. "I'm so horny."

"Fuck, babe," Jason said, "this is so fucking hot."

Crystal turned back to Benjamin.

"I need a real dick," she said. "A big, hard one that fills up my tight little pussy. A real man's dick. Not your little thing."

"Is it really little?" Jason asked.

"Oh my god!" Crystal exclaimed, and, hearing that, Benjamin looked like he wanted to jump out of his skin. "It's tiny!" She paused briefly. "Do you want to see?"

"I kind of do," Jason said with a conspiratorial laugh.

Crystal put a manicured hand on her hip and took a couple slow, seductive, hip-swaying steps toward the bed. Benjamin, who had only stripped down to his boxer briefs, tugged against the handcuffs and continued his muffled groans. Crystal carefully slipped a hand into the waistband and pulled out a tiny cock.

"It's like a cocktail weinie!" Crystal exclaimed.

"Maybe he's a grower and not a shower?" Jason joked.

"Oh, no, he's not," Crystal said, making eye contact with Benjamin for effect. "I realize now it's maybe four inches hard. Isn't that sad?"

"Jesus," Jason said, and Benjamin seemed more pissed off about the choice of words than his inferior cock size.

"I'm not joking!" Crystal said, turning to Jason again and putting her lips to his. "It's a wonder I could ever even feel him inside me."

"What a fucking clown," Jason sneered.

"Let's not pay attention to him," Crystal said sweetly. "Let's pretend he's not even here. This is about you, baby. It's about you being the kind of man I need."

And with that preamble, Crystal sank to her knees and unzipped Jason's shorts. She lovingly took his cock in her hand and began to lick the tip, then the shaft with long strokes of her tongue. When he had hardened sufficiently, she swallowed him deep in her throat. For effect, she held it as deeply as she could and gagged, then pulled it out with a stringing trail of spit.

"Ungh!" she choked. "I love feeling it in my throat. You get so hard for me, sweetie."

"You're a great cocksucker," Jason said.

"I am a great cocksucker," Crystal said with a smile. "I've gotten a lot of practice."

She deep-throated Jason again, but the entire time she maintained eye contact with her ex-husband. She put on a clinic in revenge sex. When Crystal finally stood up again, Jason buried his face in her tits, sucking them and licking her nipples until she was a giggling, moaning mess.

"I need you to fuck me," she said. "I need that big dick inside me, filling me up."

"Bend over," Jason commanded.

Crystal smiled obediently at him and shook her ass at him as she rested her hands on the mattress, while thrusting her nether regions toward Jason, who stood behind her. Thick, clear juices streamed down her thighs and made her pussy lips glisten. Jason eyed her with greedy lust. He lined up his thick, purple-headed cock with her cunt and leisurely smeared her arousal all over it.

"I love how you tease me, sweetie," Crystal said. "But this is about showing Benjamin what a good whore I am. Just fuck me. Fuck me rough and dirty. You know how I like it."

As if she had had the wind knocked out of her, Crystal gasped as Jason bottomed out inside her in one, firm stroke.

"Is that what you want, slut?" he asked.

"Yes! Yes, sweetie, yes!" she cried. "I'm your slut. Treat me like it!"

For a series of frenetic minutes, Jason pumped in and out of Crystal furious. She tossed her hair from side to side, the glorious blonde mane a wild mess until Jason grabbed a fistful of it and began to pull it. She squealed with delight. Her tits bounced and shook, and her whole body quivered as the first orgasm washed over her. The entire time, as best she could, she maintained eye contact with Benjamin. She had a satisfied smirk on her face, which somehow seemed endearing because of her dimples, and she urged her boyfriend to take her harder. He spanked her, and she moaned with pleasure. Sweat poured off their bodies, and once Crystal had cum three times, she started to beg Jason for her ultimate reward.

"It's your turn, baby," she said through heaving breaths. "Fill up your pussy. Show that you're the man who owns me."

Jason grasped her hips more firmly and, with determination, grunted as he pounded away at her happy, slippery cunt. The velvety walls enveloped him in the warmest welcome, and it wasn't long before his shallow breath betrayed that his cum was about to shoot inside her. When it did, Crystal came again, giving a primal scream as her forth orgasm crashed against the beach of pleasure.

"Fuck, oh fuck," Crystal said, barely audible. "I love your dick. Fuck. You seriously are the best fuck I've ever had in my life."

She turned around and kissed Jason over and over with urgent, hungry lips. She smiled at him, and he lowered his forehead so it touched hers. Their sticky hair intertwined. Crystal gave another wicked grin.

"Be right back," she said.

She climbed onto the bed and straddled Benjamin's stomach. He had given up the futile fight against his restraints. Crystal sat tall on her knees, proudly arching her back to expose the glory of her breasts. She pushed them together, then let her hands slowly meander down the sides of her perfectly tanned body. One hand carefully traversed the smooth terrain of her pubic mound, while the other pinched her nipples. She cupped her cunt and teased the lips, spreading them apart to let Jason's cum leak out of her more freely. And leak it did. Crystal spread her pussy open wide and let the creamy fluid drip out onto her ex's torso. She cackled, then hopped off of him.

"I hope you can get it up again, sweetie," Crystal said to Jason.

"You know better than to ask that," Jason said with a laugh. "You always get me hard, babe."

Crystal kissed him and said, "See, that's a real man. You should crave a hot girl like me."

Benjamin had gone limp. He closed his eyes. It didn't matter to Crystal. She went to her purse and pulled out a vial, dumping the contents onto the desk before chopping up lines with her room key. She used a glass straw to snort two, savoring the near-instant rush of the pure cocaine.

"I love coke so much," Crystal said ecstatically. "And it only makes fucking better. I'm even more horny than before, if you can believe it."

Jason took his turn and shouted, "Fuck yeah!" The rush took hold of him, and his cock stirred.

"Why don't you put it in my ass this time, sweetie," Crystal said, putting one leg up on the desk chair and bending over, letting her taut cheeks expand.

"Today is about you, babe," Jason said. "Whatever you want."

"I want anal," Crystal said matter-of-factly. "Benjamin never wanted anal. He never even put a finger in my ass, not even his pinkie. Of course, his dick is kind of like his pinkie."

She laughed again, but the laugh quickly became a shriek of surprise and pleasure as Jason plunged his renewed erection into her asshole.

"Your ass is so fucking tight," Jason said.

"It's because your dick is so big," Crystal gasped. "It fills me to the brim."

Jason alternated between spanking her and reaching around to fondle her tits as they swayed during their anal coupling.

"Let's do blow and fuck all day," Jason said.

"Yes!" Crystal agreed. "Use me until I'm dry and too sore to take your dick anymore!"

She furiously frigged her clit as Jason's hips slammed into her and his balls slapped against her ass cheeks. Her anal orgasm came out of nowhere, resulting in a near-crying fit of pleasured screams. She was in an incandescent place, urging Jason on and begging for his cum to fill her again. She reached down to squeeze and fondle his balls, a trick she had learned always coaxed his orgasm to arrive more quickly.

"I'm cumming, babe," he said a short while later.

"Yes!" Crystal said happily. "Give your ass slut her reward!"

The warm cum spread inside Crystal, and feeling took her to another plane of happiness.

"Fuck, that is just so good, sweetie," Crystal said. "God, Jason, I love you. I really do."

She had never said it before.

"I love you, too," Jason said unblinkingly.

He pulled out, and they turned to face each other.

"Did that really just happen?" Crystal said.

"I'm pretty sure it did," Jason said.

"Good," Crystal said with a dimple-laden smile. "I meant it."

Jason smiled back. "I did, too," he said.

Crystal took a deep breath. She ran her hands through her hair.

"I'm tired of this loser," she said. "I'm going to shower. Will you please get rid of him? I never want to see him again. No matter how much he's willing to pay."

Without a final look at Benjamin, Crystal disappeared into the bathroom and closed the door. Jason found the handcuff key and released the defeated man from his confined position on the bed. He didn't put up a fight anymore. He was thoroughly beaten.

"No funny stuff, yeah?" Jason said.

Benjamin just put on his clothes, not bothering to clean up the cum Crystal had leaked onto him, and plodded to the door. As he crossed the threshold, Jason remembered the red panties in his hand that had been in Benjamin's mouth. They were disconcertingly wet.

"Hey, cuck!" Jason said. "Take a souvenir." He tossed the panties to him and let the door slam shut.

* * *

"Fucking shit, are you kidding?" I said to Jason when he threw his hands into a drop-mic gesture. "You tossed her thong to him?"

"You bet your ass I did!" Jason said.

"Baller," I said with admiration. "That's a great move. How did it feel?"

"Amazing, dude," Jason said. "Something I never even had on my list of things to do. And it was so great. I loved it. I loved the power. I loved that Crystal felt the power, too."

"She's pretty fucking cool, man," I said.

"I know," he said. "I can't believe the first time we said I love you was after I fucked her ass in front of her ex." He gave a hearty laugh.

"Hey, brother," I said. "There are worse things you can do than fall in love with a whore like that."

"You know better than I do," he said.

"I do," I said. "I really do. And it's the best thing in the whole fucking world."