Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 59

Story Info
The foursome takes an important.
2.3k words
4.69
5.4k
6

Part 171 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Apologies if you don't like the romantic stuff, but this chapter is all about that. There's some important dialogue here, too, and we'll continue to push the plot down the road for our foursome. Please enjoy!

* * *

Following the luscious fuckfest with Bianka, Crystal, Kat, and Rita, I suffered through four excruciating days. I couldn't remember the last time I had gone that long without cumming. But I didn't mind because it was for a good reason. Probably the best reason. Kat was due to start ovulating, and that Monday morning, a week after we arrived home from Paris, she rolled over in bed with an excited smile on her face.

"Today's the day, daddy," she whispered. "You can try to make me pregnant."

"Is it, Kitty Kat?" I asked.

"It's my first day ovulating," she said and batted her eyelashes at me.

I leaned down and kissed her neck, then nibbled her ear.

"I want you," I said.

"Not yet, daddy," she said quietly. "After work."

Rita's alarm went off, and she stirred. I groaned.

"You're going to make me wait?" I asked plaintively.

"You've waited four days," she said. "A few more hours won't hurt. Save up some more of that sperm for me."

Rita stretched out and smiled at us.

"Is it the day?" she asked sleepily.

"It's the day!" Kat said excitedly, now almost tumbling out of bed.

"Shhh," Rita admonished.

Jess was still asleep and completely oblivious to the early morning routine. She had gone to the previous night's football party only for the first hour before coming home to spend some quality time with us. She knew the importance of this week, and it meant a lot to each of us that she had stepped away from the biggest money-making event at Infinity to focus on her family.

I went through the morning ritual of making coffee and helping Kat and Rita get out the door. They looked as stunning as usual, remarkably bright-eyed even without their traditional morning bumps of cocaine. I climbed back into bed and fell asleep with surprising ease.

Hours went by. I smelled coffee but didn't budge. Finally, Jess slipped into bed beside me and let her long, delicate fingers crawl across my thigh and rest playfully on my crotch.

"Wake up, sleepyhead," she said. "You need to shower up and get ready for the big day."

"What time is it?" I asked groggily.

"After eleven," Jess said gently. "Let's shower up. You're going to get Kat pregnant today."

"God," I said, letting the letters elongate as I uttered them.

"We have some planning to do," Jess said. "I want this to be perfect."

"It's going to be amazing," I said, sitting up on my elbows and smiling at her.

"Rita and I still aren't sure how to be there and not make it creepy," she said.

"It won't be creepy," I said. "It's a group decision. It's always been a group decision."

"That still doesn't mean you fucking Kat with the express intent of knocking her up isn't different from the normal," Jess said. "We don't want it to seem like some fucking Handmaid's Tale ceremony."

I laughed. "You're right," I said. "And I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous. It is different."

"Right," Jess agreed. "So let's treat it as the special event it is."

"Coffee?" I offered Jess.

"I'm a step ahead of you, babe," she said. "There's a mug waiting for you in the kitchen."

Coffee and a shower after plenty of sleep had me feeling energized, despite my anxiety. Merely the prospect of fatherhood was a heady thought. I debated internally whether I was ready for it, whether I was good enough for it. But the single thing I kept coming back to was the strength of my connection with these three miraculous women. How could I doubt for a moment that it was the right decision? Setting aside all the wild times, the crazy partying, and the sheer indulgence we enjoyed, the core of our love for one another was rock-solid. Because of that, I knew we had a foundation upon which we could build something bigger and more meaningful.

"Penny for your thoughts," Jess said, finding me staring out the window at the back yard as I finished my second cup of coffee.

"Oh, just thinking," I said, "about all of it."

She slipped her hand in mine. It was warm. She looked beautiful, wearing a simple, flowing sundress. It was a classic Jess outfit, one that flattered her immensely every single time.

"I wish we could do some blow and fuck," she said playfully.

"You can," I said. "Coke's bad for my sperm count."

We laughed at the absurdity of the statement.

"I'm trying to be good," Jess said. "I want to be supportive. This is a family decision."

"A family decision," I said. "It kind of has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?"

"John," Jess said, and my heart skipped a beat. "Have you ..."

Her words trailed off, but I encouraged her to keep going.

"Tell me," I said warmly.

"Have you thought about how we could even make all this official?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She held up her left hand and wiggled her engagement ring.

"I might have some thoughts," I said and slipped my hand from hers so I could put it around her waist.

"It's silly, but we were talking about it some the other night, the three of us," she said. "And the reality is, we know, that you could only really marry one of us, and."

I interrupted her by saying, "I know." We paused briefly, and I spoke again. "Like I said, I have some thoughts," I repeated. Then I grinned at her.

"You have a plan," she said and gave a relieved smile.

"Maybe," I said.

"And you're not even going to drop a hint, I bet," she said.

"I'll be clear about one thing," I said seriously. "There hasn't ever been a hierarchy among us, and I never want there to be."

"I really wish I could fuck you right now," Jess said, her eyes burning as they bore into mine.

"Soon," I said. "I miss you."

We kissed. It was a soft, drawn out, passionate kiss.

"How do you do that?" Jess asked when our lips finally broke.

"Do what?" I asked.

"After all these years, how do you still make me wet just from a kiss?" she said. "How do you give me goosebumps like that? After all we've been through?" She held up her forearm to show off the ripples across her skin.

"It's love," I said. "That's all I know to point at. And I think it's so surprising because you and I were never the types to fall into that whole romance trap."

"Three times over," Jess said. "Imagine that!"

"Do you really feel that way?" I asked. "About all of us?"

"Kat and Rita are every bit as much a part of me as you are," Jess said. "I couldn't live without them any more than I could live without you. The time we weren't together was so painful, I can never go back to it, John."

"And you don't," I said and kissed her on the forehead. "Come on." I pulled her by the hand. "Let's go smoke a bowl. They'll be home soon."

"I could really use it," Jess said.

"Thank god for Harvard and that study saying marijuana boosts sperm concentration!" I said with a laugh.

I eagerly packed the bowl with some beautiful indica weed and offered Jess the first hit. She inhaled deeply and held the smoke while she passed the bowl to me. We exhaled at the same time and blew through the first round in no time, so we packed another one. It disappeared as quickly as the first, and we contemplated a third. But that decision was made for us when Kat and Rita came home.

We greeted them as they walked inside, and I felt as nervous as the first time I snuck over to Kat's apartment in the middle of the night.

"Honey, we're home!" Rita exclaimed as they walked inside. She came straight to me and gave me a kiss. "It's time," she said with a grin.

Rita hugged Jess, and Kat looked at me with a smile that was part nervous and part excited.

"Hi daddy," she said sweetly but quietly. We kissed. "I can't stop thinking about you. I've been wet all day long."

"I'm dying," I confessed. "I've been craving this."

"It's my dream come true," she said, batting her eyelashes.

"I'm afraid I may not last very long," I said with a chuckle.

"You don't need to," she said. "This is about one thing and one thing only."

For all our earlier anxiety about how this would play out, as the four of us retreated to our bedroom, it became the most natural thing in the world. I zeroed in on Kat, taking her in my arms and kissing her as I unzipped and pulled off her dress. She had worn a lacy, seductive lingerie set from La Perla I had bought for her recently. Our kisses intensified as I unhooked her bra and then slid her thong down her hips.

"I want this," she said. "I want it so badly."

To our side, I noticed Rita and Jess in an intense embrace. It made sense. Why not just make this similar to our usual four-way sex, with a different end goal in mind? So as I moved Kat toward the bed as we kissed, Rita guided Jess to the bed, too. Kat laid on her back and spread her legs for me, looking up with adoration at all of us. Then Jess laid down next to her. They held hands. Rita got on her knees and settled between Jess's thighs.

"I love this pretty pussy so much," she said with a grin as her nipples sexily brushed across Jess's smooth, tan skin.

"Oh, god, I love the way you lick me," Jess moaned as Rita began her oral assault.

I looked at Kat wordlessly. She extended her hand and wrapped her fingers around my cock, which throbbed eagerly. She bit her bottom lip and gazed at me. I smiled and positioned myself between her legs. Her pussy lips glistened. Her hand was warm against my cock, and I helped her guide it to her opening.

"I've dreamed of this for so long, daddy," she whispered. "I know we're going to start our family finally."

She gasped as I plunged into her. Her moans were matched by Jess's next to her. Kat felt amazing inside, and it drove me to a crazy level of pleasure. I hadn't felt this close to cumming so quickly in a long time -- not since I had taken Rita during a quickie in the G-Wagon in a parking garage prior to one of her promo shoots when we first started hooking up more regularly.

"Fuck, you feel so tight, baby," I said.

"Don't hold back, my love," Kat said. "This is for one purpose. Make me pregnant, darling. Fill me up with that sperm. Please. Please, my love."

"Oh, fuck," Jess moaned. "This is so good. I'm going to fucking cum! Rita! My god!"

Jess bucked her hips, and her legs shook. She cried out in joy as the orgasm tore through her. When she finally calmed down, Rita poked her head up and smiled. Juices were dripping down her chin. Jess sat up and licked them off of her, and they began kissing again. Their affectionate show didn't help my short fuse one bit.

"Let me return the favor?" Jess asked.

"I will never say no to that," Rita said, and they swapped places.

I watched Rita's beautiful tits jiggle as Jess moved between her legs and began to eat her out. This was it. This was my life. This was my family. Kat never took her eyes off me. Her smile, more electric than I could ever remember, urged me on. Her pussy was slick and engorged. My cock pistoned in and out of her with purpose. The full length of my shaft put pressure on her clit. I was determined to make her cum once before I filled her up, and it didn't take long to deliver on that.

"Oh! Daddy! I'm cumming!" Kat cried out in surprise.

It was a quick, sudden burst of pleasure, but the intensity of it forced her pussy to squeeze my cock so firmly that I had no choice but to let go.

"Kitty Kat," I panted. "Fuck. Here it comes."

"Yes!" she pleaded. "Oh! Yes! There it is! Oh my god! Yes! I can feel it! Holy shit! There's so much cum!"

I continued grunted, grinding my hips hard against her and driving my knees into the mattress. I wanted to plant my sperm as deeply in her as possible. I had closed my eyes and didn't initially realize that Rita and Jess were both staring at us.

"Oh, daddy, shit," Kat said, short of breath. "I'm so full. You were such a good boy. You really did save up all your cum."

"Fuck," I said, my chest heaving. "That was so fucking intense. Fuck."

"Now you need to lie there and let all that sperm work its magic," Rita said with a smile.

"Yeah," Jess agreed, "make sure it finds that egg and puts us on the path to being moms!"

We all laughed. It was a mixture of relief, happiness, and anxiety. Could Kat get pregnant again? I hoped beyond hope. But hope wasn't really a factor in the equation. We would find out in a few weeks.