Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 62

Story Info
Kat and Rita play in a charity tennis tournament.
7.7k words
4.85
4.6k
7

Part 174 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I hope you enjoy this interlude. It's something fun, I think, and helps us get more deeply connected to the characters we love. Tell me what you think. I love feedback.

* * *

The wait for Kat's pregnancy test had seemed interminable. In the end, it was a total anticlimax. She got her period as usual, right on cycle. We could have treated it as a disappointment, but we knew from experience that this was nothing to take for granted. It might take months. It might require fertility treatments. We didn't know. But we were a solid, collective unit of four with a positive attitude. We would try again, and we would surround ourselves with love. In a way, we simply had faith this would work out for us, and we were willing to ride it out.

But that didn't mean we were without distractions. With their increased tennis regimen, Kat and Rita thought it would be fun to enter a local charity tennis tournament. The organizers were eager for their participation and suggested that they play against another local TV station's morning traffic-and-weather team. It was a good gimmick, which ended up having even better results than the girls could have dreamed.

* * *

"We are going to beat their asses on the tennis court like we beat them in the ratings," Kat said as we drove to the country club hosting the tournament.

Rita laughed, and Jess and I joined. It was a friendly rivalry, but Kat and Rita were competitive. They wanted to win, and they also didn't mind talking a little trash.

"Jen has twice as many Instagram followers as you, Kat," Rita said. "But I've got twice as many as she does."

"I'm amazed at that because Jen has bigger tits than you do," Kat teased.

"Yeah, but she's not cute and proportional like I am," Rita said. "More of a bimbo."

"Right," Kat said. "Like I said, I'm amazed you have more followers than she does."

We all laughed again, and the good vibes carried us through the short drive to the country club. Kat and Rita looked gorgeous in their matching tennis outfits. They wore short, white ruffled skirts and red tank tops that clung closely to their bodies. The hours of tennis they played each week had made their bodies tight but not too hard. They took the court with confidence and a bright vivaciousness.

Their opponents couldn't have made for a starker contrast. The weather girl, Kim, was amazonian. Almost six-feet tall, she had a sturdy body with improbably long legs. She was well-proportioned, however, with thick, athletic thighs and large breasts packed into a sports bra that was visible beneath her white one-piece tennis romper. The traffic girl, Jen, was a short and curvy Hispanic girl with spectacular breasts. They were obviously fake -- and obviously perfectly constructed. She wore the same romper as Kim but in black, and she had a reputation as being a bit of a bad girl. A few years before, Jen had been caught in a nude photo scandal when an ex-boyfriend leaked some private pictures on the internet. She took a couple years off from reporting to let things die down, but the incident had stirred up a voracious social media following for her, and she embraced her notoriety now with a flirty, highly sexualized attitude.

When it came to the match, Kim and Jen definitely looked better on the tennis court than they were at playing the game. Kat had a killer forehand that seemed to find the line shot after shot. Rita had a devastating backhand that neither Kim nor Jen had an answer for. The only disappointing thing was that, because of the disparate skill levels, the match was so short. I loved watching the four beauties scramble around the court, working up a sweat as I tried to catch glimpses underneath their tennis skirts. The girls had drawn a good crowd, and they seemed to all be good sports and get along well. It was a bit of a surprise to me how familiar Kat and Rita seemed with Kim and Jen.

Jess and I, who had court-side seats, greeted them after the match. It had always been a slightly dicey topic about how to address our four-way relationship in public. We opted to just keep it secret, essentially, so Rita introduced Jess as one of her and Kat's closest friends, and Jess introduced me as her boyfriend. It was simpler that way.

The girls laughed and complimented each other on the match and their cute outfits. It was all a giddy lovefest, and then Kim offered that they should see each other more often. The girls agreed it was a good idea, and then Kat spoke up.

"Why don't you come over to our place for happy hour?" she said, and she knew it when she said it that she had let something slip.

"Oh, you and Rita are roommates now?" Jen said.

It had been such an innocent invitation that now presented a bit of a thicket to work our way through.

"We've got an amazing place," Rita said, brushing aside any confusion. "Fabulous pool. All the wine you could ever want. Come on. It'll be fun. We've even got a pool house and extra swimsuits if you want to shower and hop in."

Kim and Jen looked at each other with a shrug and, almost simultaneously, said, "All right, that sounds fun."

* * *

Back in the car, Kat was apologetic.

"Oh my god, guys," she said, "I'm so, so sorry. It just slipped out!"

"It's no big deal," Rita said. "I don't think they really understood it."

"Yeah, but what will they say when they see the house?" Kat said. "We couldn't afford that."

"I'll say I got it in the divorce," Rita said with a laugh. "Your settlement wasn't chump change, either."

"Okay, fair point," Kat said, her voice calming somewhat. "But why would we live together?"

"You've been friends forever, haven't you?" Jess offered. "Why not? Living alone is no fun!"

"And Jen knows we've been friends forever," Rita said. "Don't you remember she used to come party at our old apartment pool sometimes?"

"I totally forgot about that," Kat said. "She's still a party animal, I hear."

"Oh really?" I asked. "Is that like a prerequisite for the morning shift?"

"Jen is competitive," Rita said. "She always wants to win, whatever the prize that's up-for-grabs is. But she's usually most interested in party favors and men."

"Sounds like my kind of girl," I said with a laugh.

"This will be fun," Jess said. "Don't worry about it. Who cares if they do find out what the real situation is?"

"I'm not worried about it," Rita said. "You shouldn't be either, Kat. I've always heard Kim is genuinely very sweet. She's always been nice when we've crossed paths from time to time. And you know that Jen isn't going to be a gossip queen, not after what happened with her ex."

"And didn't she also have a stalker?" Kat offered.

"Yes!" Rita said. "So I think they're fine. We can have a few drinks. Maybe go for a swim. I don't think anyone is going to be asking too many questions. It's just a little post-tennis fun."

"I'm probably overreacting," Kat said. "It's no big deal."

"Exactly," Jess said. "Nothing a couple drinks can't fix!"

* * *

At home, Kat and Rita took quick showers and changed. Jess and I threw together a little happy hour spread of cheese and charcuterie. I pulled out a magnum of Champagne, and Jess and I drank as we put together the tray.

"They were cute, huh?" Jess said of Kim and Jen.

"Very," I said.

"Want to see if we can get them drunk enough to get naughty?" she teased.

"I doubt that's going to happen," I said with a laugh.

"Don't be too sure, darling," Jess said. I knew the look in her eye. She knew something.

"What is it?" I prodded her.

"One of my clients was Jen's sugar daddy," she said. "That's why she quit after her ex leaked her photos."

"Seriously?" I asked, incredulous.

"I think so," Jess said seriously. "I didn't put it together until today. But he would go on and on about this thick, sexy TV girl he rescued from a bad situation and how they spent two years partying and flying all over the world."

"I mean, who else could it be?" I said.

"Right?" Jess agreed.

"Well, that makes things potentially more interesting," I said.

"What's more interesting?" Rita asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Oh," Jess said, "I was just making a connection between a client and Jen."

"One of your clients?" Rita asked, her eyes growing wide.

"Yeah, just a random connection," Jess said. "How well do you know Jen?"

"I mean, back when Kat and I first hung out in Houston, Jen partied at our pool sometimes," Rita said. "We were friendly. But Kat and I gravitated towards athletes, and Jen liked a little bit older crowd." Jess and I exchanged glances. "How come?"

"I think my client was her sugar daddy," Jess blurted out.

"Really?" Rita asked with surprise. Then she paused and contemplated it for a minute before continuing. "You know, it makes a bit of sense. Like I said, she always liked the older guys, even though she was younger than we were."

"Jess wants to get her drunk and have some fun," I said.

"Who are we getting drunk?" Kat chimed in, entering the room last.

"Jen," Rita said. "Jess thinks she might have had a sugar daddy, and that sugar daddy Jess thinks is her client."

"Whoa," Kat said. "But that would make sense. She always liked older guys."

"See!" Jess said. "I'm super close to positive on this one."

"Hey, I'm sure the truth is nothing a few bottles of Champagne can't ferret out," I said.

* * *

"Hi girls!" Rita exclaimed when Kim and Jen rang the doorbell.

Jess and I were standing behind Rita and Kat with generous pours of Champagne for each of them. They had cleaned up after the tennis match, Kim switching into a very flattering sundress that showed off her interminably long legs, and Jen opting for a tight jeans skirt and even tighter lace-up tank top that showed off the canyon of cleavage between her breasts.

"Holy shit, this place is incredible!" Jen said as she walked inside.

"Thank you," Kim said with a smile when I handed her a glass of Champagne. She took a drink and added, "It really is. It's amazing!"

The girls exchanged hugs, and we settled into the couches to chat and snack while we drank.

"That was so much fun today," Kat said. "We never get a chance to hang out."

"You kicked our butts!" Jen said. "But it was fun."

"The morning shift isn't always conducive to a social life," Kim said.

Small talk continued pleasantly for the better part of an hour, until we killed the first magnum of Champagne and were making good progress on the second. The conversation got looser. Voices got louder. We all got more comfortable with one another. And then, perhaps unsurprisingly, it was Jen who broke the ice to push things in a different direction.

"So, um, Rita," Jen said, talking in a hushed tone and crossing her legs. "Do you still get that really amazing powder?"

"Maybe," Rita said coyly, matching Jen's quiet voice.

"Kim, so when we used to party way back in the day at their apartment pool?" Jen said to her co-worker. "Rita had the most fire blow."

Kat and Rita looked over at Kim, scanning her face to see if she was on-board or skeptical.

"Shit, that's so cool," Kim said with over-the-top enthusiasm. "I haven't really done coke since I moved to Houston. The quality was terrible, nothing like what I could get in LA, so it's been adderall for me."

"Oh, you were in LA?" Kat said with interest. "That's where I started out! Probably a few years before you did."

"I was at KTLA," Kim said. "So not the greatest, but I had so much fun. I grew up in the Valley."

"I was at KABC!" Kat said. "LA is one of my favorite places." She turned and looked at us. "We really need to go back."

"So, we might have some party favors floating around," Rita finally said. "And are happy to share."

"I'll get it," I volunteered.

"Thanks, love," Rita said.

Jess joined me at the bar as I poured a generous pile of cocaine onto a mirrored tray. We had already ground it up into a fine, pillowy powder, a small portion of the 100-gram chunk we had procured a few weeks before. Jess snuck a bump on her fingernail.

"It really is so good," she said as she smiled at me. But then she moved close and whispered, "I am getting major sex kitten vibes from Jen."

I arched my eyebrows at her. She smiled and nodded back at me. I cut twelve moderate lines of coke on the tray and laid it down on the coffee table by the girls.

"Holy shit, Rita," Jen said. "That looks like powdered sugar!"

"Same source," Rita said proudly. "Uncut."

Jen reached for the glass straw on the tray then stopped.

"Do you mind?" she asked.

"Be my guest," Rita said. "Kat and I are on a detox this week. Help yourself."

"Well, that's a shame," Jen said, and I noticed in her look and body language the vibes Jess had referenced. "But I'm sorry, I've got to try this."

Jen bent over the coffee table, her jeans skirt rising dangerously high and revealing thick, sexy thighs the color of café au lait. She gave a half-smile as she addressed the lines and put the straw up her nose, then took a long, deliberate inhale. I watched the crystals fly up the straw for the first and then the second line. I noticed Kat and Rita drinking Champagne very quickly and refilling their glasses. They were jonesing but sticking to their commitment to abstain.

"Oh, shit!" Jen exclaimed, her eyes wide open and mouth agape. "It doesn't even burn!"

"I told you," Rita said with a cocky grin. "Uncut."

"And it hits so hard!" Jen said happily. "I'm numb already!"

"Okay, I guess I need to sample this," Kim said. "If that's all right?" By nature, she was demure.

"Of course!" Rita said. "What's the fun if you aren't willing to share the party?"

She took a long drink of Champagne. Kat refilled her glass again and shot me a look with her lust-filled eyes. She was tipsy already.

Jen passed the straw to Kim, who slid over on the couch in front of the tray. She took a deep breath and bent over, and with two quick sniffs inhaled half a line in each nostril.

Kim pursed her mouth into an "O" shape as her eyes lit up and said, "Now that is cocaine."

Everyone laughed and then laughed harder when Kim bent over again and finished off a second line.

"Seriously, wow," she said when her head popped up again. "This is amazing blow."

"I'm so glad you like it," Kat said with a giggle.

By her body language, I could tell she wanted this to take a sexual turn. Rita refilled the Champagne glasses all around, and Jess decided to join the cocaine train. She did two lines with her usual, uncanny elegance and smiled.

"Do you have any music?" Kim asked. "I want to dance!"

"You read my mind!" Kat said enthusiastically. "We've got a killer stereo system."

She turned on some bubblegum pop that harkened back to their high school days, and it sent an additional shot of energy into the impromptu party. The girls danced happily, taking frequent breaks to quaff from their glasses. The second magnum of Champagne disappeared as quickly as the first. I opened another and took in the scene. It always mesmerized me to see people who could just abandon their self-consciousness and dance their asses off, and these girls were more than happy to do it. The Champagne tasted good and refreshing, and my glass flowed as if it had a hole in it. There were a half-dozen lines of coke still cut on the tray, and they started calling to me. I glanced at the girls, lost in the music and their celebration, and back at the lines. Fuck it, I thought, and railed two of them. Jen wasn't wrong. It was incredible cocaine.

I sat back and drank. Over a half-hour and two more glasses, I watched the girls get increasingly drunk. The energy was high, and so was I. Jen broke away from the group and, without asking, settled in front of the coke again. She greedily hoovered up two more lines, her skirt riding dangerously high up her thighs. She rubbed her nose and then collected some of the extra-fine residue on the tray with her finger and rubbed it on her gums. The entire time, she looked at me, then let a wry smile cross her face.

"Should you be leering at me like that when your girlfriend is right here?" Jen said.

Jess had just kneeled next to her and picked up the straw. I smiled at her.

"Maybe, especially if she likes it," I said confidently.

"If I like what?" Jess said as she bent over and did two lines.

"The way I stared at Jen's ass," I said crudely.

"Ha, please, I would stare, too!" Jess said.

"It is a nice butt, isn't it?" Jen said arrogantly.

She had a sense of entitlement about her that I didn't care for, but she also was extremely sexy, so I kind of understood it. At least she came by her confidence honestly. Just then, Kat, with glassy, tipsy eyes, bounced over and threw herself on me.

"Daddy, come dance!" she said.

Jen and Jess both did a double take.

"Daddy?" Jen said.

"Well," Jess said, her voice trailing off.

Kat straddled me and planted a wet kiss on my lips. She was bouncing up and down in time to the music.

"I'm guessing the cat is kind of out of the bag," Jess said.

"More like the Kitty Kat?" I said with a chuckle.

"Oh shit," Kat said when she realized what had happened. "I was just lost in the moment!"

"What am I missing?" Jen said, her voice intense from the coke.

"John and I are together," Jess said. "But we're ... all together."

"Together?" Jen repeated.

"Together together," Jess said.

"It's our house," Kat said.

"Wow," Jen said.

Rita had been circling the couch and overheard the conversation.

"We might have had a little secret," Rita said with a casual laugh.

"What did I miss?" Kim asked, coming over and eyeing the cocaine.

"This is their place," Jen said. "Like, all of them. It's their house."

"Oh," Kim said. Then the reality dawned on her. "Oh! That's wicked cool."

"Please don't say anything," Rita said. "It's really not something we want out there."

"Don't worry," Jen said immediately. "You probably know what I've been through in my past. Leaked photos. Stalker. So much fucking drama. I'm not saying a word. And Kim is cool."

"My lips are sealed," Kim said.

"Well, I hope not for everything," Jess said with a wink and a laugh.

"Do you mind if I have just a little bit more?" Kim asked, gesturing toward the tray.

"Our house is your house," Rita said. "Help yourself. There is more where that came from."

"A shit ton more," Jess said, giggling.

I noticed Kat watching Kim with hungry eyes as the tall weather girl with light brown hair leaned forward to indulge in two more lines. I could almost taste the arousal I knew was emanating from between her legs.

"You know," Kat said, "it's a beautiful afternoon. And the pool's heated. We could go for a swim."

"Oh, we totally forgot swimsuits," Kim said, sniffing deeply through her nose.

"They're completely optional in our pool," Jess said.

"Is it going to be that kind of party?" Jen asked.

"It can be," Rita said casually. "Things can get a little wild around here."

"Let's go," Jen said, clearly in charge when it came to her and Kim. "I can have a smoke at least." She paused and looked at me. "I get antsy if my mouth is empty."

"We can take the coke with us," Kat said, picking up the tray, and leading a parade outside.

Jess stripped down first, easily shedding her sundress and revealing she had nothing underneath. Everyone watched her lightly tanned, supple body strut toward the pool in the warm glow of late afternoon sun. She had a poise and enchantment about her that captivated people around her. She dove in, disappearing in a plume of blonde hair as she went under water.

"Your girlfriend is a babe," Kim said to me sincerely.

"I'm a lucky guy," I said.

"You're a lucky guy three times over, daddy," Kat said, smiling at me as she shrugged off her clothes and followed Jess's lead into the pool.

"Pierced nipples?" Kim said.